The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Girl In School Male Mature

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

New Girl In School Male Mature - Page 6 Empty Re: New Girl In School Male Mature

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 24, 2009 8:01 pm

Thai saw a man coming up on a motorcycle he stood in fornt of it. "Get off." When the man got off the bike he got on started up handed the man a wad of cash and took off. He was heading on some what of an suicide mission too most people but too Thai it was ify nobody could really tell how this would end. He was racing into town dogding bullets and everything else heading striaight for the head building of the Assassin's socitey.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

New Girl In School Male Mature - Page 6 Empty Re: New Girl In School Male Mature

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Rose started hitting her head against a tree trunk. Kyo grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her. He says, “Stop it Rose I know you are scared of losing Thai, but you need to keep calm.” Rose pushed away from him and started throwing punches at him. He says while trying to block her bunches, “I see now. Your father taught you how to fight.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 2:51 am

Thai took his bike threw the glass doors of the building and jumped off the back of it behind the check in counter. He peaked out and shot down three assassins and then hid their taking blind fire shoots to tryin to lower the heat that was on him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 7:34 am

Kyo and Rose fought back and forth as the time went by. But when they heard a gunshot, Rose made her way to her mother. Her eyes grew wide as she saw her mother had shot down an assassin without even blinking an eye. She asks, “Mom doesn’t this mean we have to fight?” Her mother nodded and said as she tossed Rose her daggers, “There’s no going back now.” Then the two of them began fight one assassin after another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 11:16 am

Thai was taiking heavy fire while he was relaoding his magnums. When he finished reloading he lead back shotting assassin after assassin when he hit the floor he used his feet to push himself behind a pillar while throwing knives. He had gotten scraped up shaved by a few bullets but nothing seriuos. He got up reloaded his magnums again and made a run for the next pillar while firing off his sawn off shotgon. He killed a few more assassins and was waiting for the elevator to open.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 11:23 am

Rose and her mother were still dealing with assassins on their end. She told her mother to get everyone else out here. At first she was yelling at her to come with them, but by the look in Rose’s she could see no one was going to change her mind. They took off away from the fighting. While Rose made her way towards the assassin society.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 11:34 am

Thai heard the ding and waited for the elevator door to open he aimed his sawn off shotgun at the door but before he could even get a look at what was in it a huge burst of flames came out and Thai dove from behind one pilar to anther as a man in heavy armor and a flamethrower came out of the elevator. Thai instantly threw a grenade at it's feet and wathced blow up and ran into the elevator picking up an machine gun on the way he climed out onto the top of the elevtor and waited for it to stop on the 20th floor. When it did and the doors opened thousands of bullets bumrushed into the elevator. When they stopped the didn't realize that three grenades had been chucked into the room. BOOM!!! It shook the whole room and Thai came out shooting.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 11:41 am

Rose got there when there was a huge boom. She looked up a moment and went to the stair case. She jumped from floor to floor. All the while, she killed anyone who can running down the stairs. When she got to the floor that Thai was on, she was covered peoples’ blood that had escaped Thai’s rampage. One guy popped up and tried to shoot at her. She quickly cut the guy’s head off with ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Thai saw Rose he backflipped until he got to Rose and snatched her down behind a counter. "What are you doing her!" He was furious with her. "If you die then all of this is done in vain!" He was almost red he peaked around and shot down another man then spun arond and shot another man coming out the stair well door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Rose groaned and got away from Thai and killed three men with ease. She looks at him and says, “I am not as weak as you think Thai. My father taught me well just in case he died in a battle.” She glared at him for acting as though she was a weakling. Blood trickled down from a cut on her cheek. She says thinking aloud, “Just one little cut. How pathetic…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Thai looks at her I figured you knew how to fight or you wouldn't have made it this far but my prombelm isn't with you figthing these punks its the man that kills you father. That I have a problem with." He whips out his magnums leaps out and clears the area. He looks at Rose follow me. "He slides her two hand guns and a machinegun you may not want to but it will be a lot safer to use these than just daggers." He rushs the next stair way and runs up it to the next floor and waits for Rose at the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Rose groaned at the sight of the guns. She followed after him quickly. The look in her eyes grew more and more wild as she moved. She also was not acting like the shy girl Thai knew part of her to be. She says, “I do not fear the one who killed my father. I just want our suffering to end now. Before it rips my mom apart.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 3:44 pm

"I don't fear him but, I know how he fights and it's not pretty he has something extra to him. I can't tell you wat it is put it is not good." He looked at Rose. "I will go in first and you cover me ok." He kicked open the door and bumrushed through bullets flying everywhere. He landed behind a desk as he starts to shoot and kills off enough assassins for Rose to come in.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Rose killed all the ones who came near her. The boss of them all just sat in his office chair with a smile on his face. She groaned at him as he smiled at her. He says, “Well if it isn’t little Rose. Or do you like the name Blade Dancer now?” Rose says, “I am not one of your puppets Shino.” She growled some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Thai leaped out and took a few shots at Shino. He lands behind another desk and throws a few more knives killing off some more assassins. He sits up and screams, "Shut the Fuck up Shino or I will blow your Fuckin head off." He takes a few more shots at him and whips out his Katana and charges Shino as Rose covered him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:10 pm

Shino laughed as he blocked every move they made. Then Rose saw something. His weak spot. She kicked him in the back of the knee and he fell to the ground. She says as she stabbed him the knee to keep him on the ground, “Your knees have not healed well from my father’s twin blade. You are going to pay for what you did, for making my mother and I watch as you slaughtered my father.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Thai saw Shino hit the floor followed by the fatal stab from Rose but what he also saw was the arrow heading stragith for Rose. Thai ran and leaped in front of the arrow as it his his stomach he feel on Shino and they fellow out the window.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Rose grabbed Thai’s hand and shot at Shino as he tried to hold on to Thai’s leg. She put Thai on her back and ran back to her mother. She placed Thai on the ground as she needed a break. Her mother and the others were long gone. Rose fell to her knees as she got tired. She covered her bleeding cheek as she fell to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Thai was spitting up blood it was pretty bad he had some internal bleeding the arrow didn't hit anything important but it did it's damage. He snapped the arrow in half and rolled over coughing up blood he manged to stand up. He looked at Rose "We have to keep moving until we find a store or something." He reached down and helped Rose up. "Come on we need to keep moving." He put his arm over Rose and did the same with her as they helped each other walk until they found a gas station. Thai made it inside and fainted.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 8:25 pm

Rose got him sat up and called a hospital for the both of them. The ambulance picked them up and took them to the nearest hospital. After Thai was all fixed up they worked on Rose. She was suffering extreme stress, exhaustion, and her heart was not beating well. The two of them were placed in the same room. Their mothers and Kyo came in an hour later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 27, 2009 11:18 am

Thai looked up and saw his mother and smiled and looks at Rose's mother and then says, "I am sorry dis happened to her I tried my best to keep her safe. But she did take out Shino thought so he is no longer a problem." He tired to sit up and then his mother popped his head. 'We have been in this sittuation before you are not to move mister and I am furious with you if you were not injured I would beat the crap out of you for that stunt." She was teary eyed but still manged to take another swat at him. "Mom." he growned.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:57 am

Rose sat by Rose’s side and said, “It’s not your fault. Rose was born with a wild streak stronger than her father’s. However, she was also born in a fragile body. She was born three months early and has always had issues with her heart rate and her breathing. I was surprised as she survived the training her father put her through.” She stared at the oxygen tubes that helped her daughter breathe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Thai looked over at her Rose and then takes her hand. "Hey their pretty thing." He says at barley a whispers waiting to see if she would move. He tried to sit up again and suffered another pop on the head his mother had then sat on his bed in way so that he couldn't get up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Rose moved when Thai grabbed her hand but only a little. Her mother says, “At least she responds a little to you.” A few hours later Rose shot up from her bed. She started to cry a bit as she sat up. Her mother quickly wrapped her arms around her. She says, “Breathe sweets. Just breathe.” Rose calmed down after a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Thai was trying to get up and see what was going on but his mother kept him pinned to the bed. "Rose calm down." He kept trying to sit up but his wound started to bleed in his stomach his mom pops him in the stomach and when he flinced she pinned him back on the bed and says, "Call the doctor and tell him his stmoach was bleeding again." She popped him on the head and says, "Thai stay down or I will kick your has." He stopped moving.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next