The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Girl In School Male Mature

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

New Girl In School Male Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: New Girl In School Male Mature

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Thai smiled and says, "I have been hit harder my head will be okay but your leg wow that is swollen and you should Ice when you get home. By the way how do you get home anyways." He looks over his sholder and right into her eyes. They were beautiful. He smiled at her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

New Girl In School Male Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: New Girl In School Male Mature

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 1:47 pm

Rose smiled back at him as they looked into each other’s eyes. She says, “I walk home. My mom needs to buy a new car, but she just got a job yesterday. So it may be a while before we get a car.” She winced as her leg was bumped by someone walking by them. The person looked back at her for a moment and then just kept going to wherever they were headed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Thai smiles slipped a marble out of his pocket and kicks it under the kids shoe and makes him fall. Thai smiles and laughs. As he walks away. "Sorry about that I just don't like people like that. Hey how bout I give you a ride home in my car does that sound good to you." He looks at her again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “Sure at least until my leg is good enough to walk on.” She laid her head on his shoulder until they got to the nurse’s office. The nurse had her get on a table so she could see how bad her leg was. The nurse says, “No walking on your leg for at least a week. You’re leg looks like it took a heck of a beating.” Rose smiles and says, “I’m more worried about his head.” She looked at Thai. She adds, “He went down pretty hard.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Thai frowns down at her and shakes his head. "Don't worry about me look like I will be given you that ride huh? He tries to smile but it wouldn't come out the Nurse turned and immedatley had Thai sit down. "Damn Thai you won't be happy to kill yourself will you huh?" Thai didn't say anything. Look as your stepfather I am telling you keep these getting yourself hurt schemes going on and I will stop patching you up." Thai leaped. "I never asked you to patch me up did I." He helped Rose up an onto his back and carried her to their next class. On his way out the door he turns and say, "Plus she does it better anyways."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Rose looks at him calmly. Her arms gently around his neck. She says, “I did not mean to get you in trouble.” When they got to their next class, everyone started whispering things about them. A girl whispers to another girl, “Leave it to Thai to win the heart of the new girl already. He is carrying her around like she’s about to break or something.” The other girl whispers back, “I think they are a cute couple.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Thai looks at her forget it he is an asswhole the truth is he wants me to get hurt to the point that I can't fight back so he can try and hit my mom agian. Or even try to take me on." He sits next to, "Her come on we have three more periods to go and lunch which is next."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 2:43 pm

Rose says, “So you train to stay strong enough to protect your mom. I understand that.” She sat down and she started to work. Her stomach growled at the mention of lunch. She blushed and hid her face some in a book because her stomach growled so loud. Everyone laughed some and it made her blush more. She just stared at the floor some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 2:54 pm

Thai smiled and lifted her face. "You don't have to hide stuff from me." The bell rang and he walked her to the cafetariea. He then got them seats and went to go get their lunch."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Rose smiled when they got their food. She had him put her down so she could sit at the table. She says softly as she begins to eat, “Thank you for carrying me around and sorry about hitting you in the head. I really did not mean to hit you there.” She eats her food slowly and looks around. She glared at the guy who hit her in the leg with a ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 3:22 pm

Thai smiles, "Forget about that it was a nice throw and a clean shot. Hey forget about Sam he didn't mean to hit you that hard on purpose. Hey you want to go out this weekend or something."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Rose looked at him and smiled. She says, “Sure I would not mind doing with you this weekend. What would you like to do this weekend?” She finished eating and tried to get up to throw away her trash. As soon as she went to put weight on her leg, pain went through her leg crazy. She groaned and sat back down. She hated how weak her body was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 3:52 pm

"How bout I take up your trash and you can sit hear and wait for me to get back." He gets up and leaves to throw away their trash. He came back and sat down next to her. "Well how much do you like the movies scince you can't do to much walking. Or we could go to the gym and you could watch me work out and we can even go swiming.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Rose says when he gets back in his seat, “Swimming sounds fun. I bet that would help my leg quite a bit.” She laid her head on his shoulder. She hoped the day would go by faster. She says, “I want this day to go by fast. My leg is sore like crazy. My mom won’t be home till eight so I will have to make dinner.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Thai smiles, "Two more classes come on." He picks her back up on his back and starts walking to their class. The last two classe went be pretty fast. Thai carried Rose outside to the parking lot his car was a black 1967 Shelby Ford Mustang with two big white racing stripes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 10:04 pm

Rose got in his car and smiled. Her father always hated Ford cars. They caused him much trouble. Which should would always laugh at, when she could get the car working and he could not. His face would always get a little mad. She asks Thai, "When we get to my home, would you like to stay for dinner? I going to be making chicken and rice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 07, 2009 2:41 am

Thai smiles and says, "Sorry I would love too but I have no inttetions of leaving my mom home with that jerk for two long but here is my cell number call me and I will come and get you tomorrow so we can go swiming okay." He kissed her cheek as she showed him where here house was. He dropped her off made sure she was inside before leaving.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 11:51 am

Rose kisses his cheek softly before going inside. She walked slowly to the freezer and strapped an ice pack to her knee. After an hour the pain was gone and then started to cook dinner for her mom and her. As dinner was cooking, Rose put Thai’s cell number in her phone. At eight o’clock her mother came home and smiled at her. She asks her, “How was your first day of school? Did you make any friends? And what happened to your leg.” Rose says, “My first day was okay. I made a new friend named Thai. I hurt my leg while playing dodge ball in Gym. Thai carried me around all day.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Thai pulled up into Rose's drive way he gets out of his car he was carrying something when he opened the door he was holding his mothers body her face beaten along with the rest of her body. "When I got home he had just hit her again... I didn't kill him but I tried I put both of my knees in his chest he went through a cabinet and the wall he won't be moving anywhere no time soon... he left a cigar on the couch and our house burned down... I don't know if the guy made it out of the house or not." He placed his mother down on the couch and looked at her beaten body. He let go of his mother's hand and he walks out the door and jumps into his car.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 3:28 pm

Rose watched him go and then went to work on cleaning his mother up. Her mother gets a bath going for her. Rose undressed his mother and got her cleaned up. After that, her mother got the woman some new clothes and dressed her. Rose got the couch more comfortable like a bed. Her mother put her back on the couch and sighed. Rose sat down and waited for Thai to return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Thai returned he was bursied up and cut up. He was bleeding all over his arms, legs, neck, body, and his back. "I fought them all my dad and all of his thugs not one was left standing I don't belive I killed anyone but none of them will ever come near my family again. Thank you for taking care of my mom we will get out of your hair now." He starts to head towards to his mom.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Rose looks at him and got in his way. She says, “You need to get your wounds bandaged up. You and your mother can stay here for a while.” Her mother nodded in agreement. Rose sat Thai down and bandaged his wounds. She kisses his cheek softly. She says, “You had me worried about you.” Her mother got him a bowl of chicken and rice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 07, 2009 4:19 pm

Thai refused to eat and didn't like being bandaged by Rose he didn't want her to see him like this. After struggling long enough he finally setteled down when he was kissed on the cheek. When she finally stopped messing with his cuts and burises he got up and went out side and laid on the hood of his car.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Rose groaned as she watched Thai go outside and lay on his car. She went to his side and laid beside him. She says, “You should not be ashamed to have people help you.” She kissed his cheek again. Her mother watched the two of them with a smile. Rose knew that smile and said to her, “It’s not like that mom…” She says, “Sure it isn’t…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 07, 2009 6:33 pm

Thai did nothing as she kissed him. He looked at her and looked right back up. He stared at the sky his hands behind his head. He was laying right across the top of his car after a while he got up and got in the car he started her up and started to pull out of the drive way.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next