The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Girl In School Male Mature

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

New Girl In School Male Mature - Page 9 Empty Re: New Girl In School Male Mature

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Rose and her mother arrive at the dining hall and get sat down to eat. She eats very little of her food as she gets lost in her thoughts. Her mother looks at and then Thai a moment wondering what she could do to ease their tension with each other. Rose gets up from the table and puts the dishes in the kitchen sink.

Back to top Go down

New Girl In School Male Mature - Page 9 Empty Re: New Girl In School Male Mature

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Thai just continued to wait for them he was in no hurry. He looked on and made sure that everything was okay. He smiles as a young lady walks up to him and ask if she could come. He pats her head and says, "It is safer here little one." Then he sends her on her way.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Rose walks out of the dining hall and goes out to his trunk and sits alone. Her mother says to him as she eats, “She likes you a lot Thai. And that scares her more than anything in the world. You make her nervous and have her act like a normal girl. To me I am happy she is trying to be a normal girl.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Thai looks at her and says, "I like her to but I don't think I am the best thing for her. I ran with the same organization that killed her father. Also I have a horrid temper." He looks at her mother and says, "I should go Check on Rose." He walks out of the dinning hall and gets in the new care with her. He looks at Rose and says, "Is everything ok?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Her mother smiles and says, “Thai you understand her and make her feel safe. And trust me she has a temper of her own. She just has not let it loose yet.” She watches him leave with a smile. Rose looks at him when he comes out to the truck and says, “No I don’t know how to act around you.” She looks at her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Thai looks at her and says, "Just be yourself and everything will be fine." He holds her hand then then says, "I have to go get your mom. Do you know if the Doc is coming with us or is he staying?" He asked while getting out of the truck.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Rose says, “The doc will not leave the other people to fend for themselves. So he is staying here.” Her mother comes out to them as she holds a bag in her hands. She gives the bag to Rose. She says to her, “At our next stop Rose, I want you to change your clothes and use your powers to change your appearance a little bit.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:55 am

Thai looks at Rose and then her mother. "Come on guys lets get in the truck and get moving." He had already moved everything out of his car into the truck. He helps Roses mother into the truck and says, "Alright time to move we have been in this spot for two long." He backs the car out and then starts off in the other direction.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:10 am

Rose smiles some as they were on their way to a new place. Her mother looks at her a moment as she knows she is a bit uneasy. They both were a bit uneasy to be honest; they were finally free to do what they wanted. When they stop at a gas station, Rose goes into their bathroom and changes her appearance. She comes out as a white haired girl with blue eyes and pale skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:42 am

Thai finished pumping the gas and looks at Rose. He smiles and says, "I like the new look but I was just fine with the other look." He opens the door for her and says, "Did anybody want to grab anything before we get back on the road?" He leaves the door open and waits to see every bodies response to what he said.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Rose says with a smile, “Thank you.” Her mother says, “It is best to keep her appearance different for a while.” Her mother goes inside and buys quite a lot of snacks. Rose gets back in the truck and sits calmly waiting for her mother come back. When her mother does come back, her arms are full of food and drinks. Rose laughs some and helps her get in the truck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Thai smiles and helps her into the truck and says, "Now that you got all of your snacks I think I will get some of my own snacks." He smiles and walks in and grabs a couple of snacks. He smiles and walks in and grabs a couple of energy drinks and some honey buns. He comes out and puts it in the truck and gets in and starts off.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Rose smiles some as they finally take off in the truck again. She slowly nibbles on some chips as she was a bit uneasy. Her mother hands her a chocolate candy bar so she would relax.She slowly begins to eat it so her nerves would relax. Her mother smiles some as she knew her daughter would relax after a little while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Thai looks in the back seat and says, "So dose anybody know where we are going." He smiles at them as he drives down the highway and says, "I picked up some maps pick a place you want to stay." He turns around and keeps driving.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Rose and her mother look at the maps trying to figure out where they wanted to go. Rose says, “I don’t really care where we go as long as it is not a city.” Her mother nods and says, “The country side is more peaceful than the city.” Rose says, “Plus not as many possibilities of other bosses trying to turn me into an assassin which means less stress for you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Thai looks at her and says, "I wouldn't worry about my stress." He smiles and says, "The more assassin's I kill the lower my stress level goes." He looks at the road and says, "I know where we can go." His smile fades as he makes a U-turn and goes back to an intersection and makes a left going down a long road. They drive by a sing that says North Dakota 87 miles away.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:54 pm

Rose looks at Thai a moment before saying, “My mother and I do not want to run and hide anymore Thai. The less we have to fight the better.” Her mother smiles as they eat more of their snacks and drink good amounts of bottled water. Rose watches Thai as he drives them to North Dakota. She was wondering if he even wanted a normal life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Thai looks back at her and says, "I don't care how I live my life I just take it one day at a time anyways." He shrugs his shoulders and keeps his eyes on the road. "You and your mom should get some sleep we have another two hours before we even get to North Dakota and even then we still have about another ride into the state before we get to where we are going."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Rose and her mother slowly go to sleep for the rest of the trip. Rose was not going to fight with him over stupid things. She wakes up for a few seconds of each hour that passes or whenever he hits a big enough bump to wake her. She then quickly nuzzles back to sleep not wanting to be away any time soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:02 am

It was about three in a half hours later. Thai slowed down the car and pulled into the drive way. He turns around and opens the door and then he walks to the back and grabs there bags. He made sure they were still sleep and then he took all the bags inside the house. He takes all of the pictures off the wall and stacks them on the floor next to the wall. He then walks back out side and opens the door to Rose's side of the car and then he picks her up and takes her inside. He then returns and does the same with Rose's mother. After he got both of the ladies and all of there stuff out of the car. He walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge. He sees there isn't a lot of food in there. So he writes a note on the counter saying, "Don't forget to by food."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:03 am

Rose wakes up an hour after he had brought her and her mother inside the house. She looks around a moment unsure what to do. She sees Thai and says, “So is this our new home for now?” Her eyes calm as she looks around the house. Her body was sore from sleeping in the wrong position in the truck. She stretches her back some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Thai looks up and says, "My old home your new home." He then grabs a bottle of soda and says, "I am going to the store do you want to come with me." He holds out his hand to help her up. He smiles and says, "We are low supplies."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Rose takes his hand and says, “Sure but I have to leave a note or my mother will panic when she wakes up.” She writes a neat note and places it near her mother would spot it easily. She smiles some and joins him in the truck ready to go to the store. “Why did you move from here?” She looks at him calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Thai starts the truck and pulls off and acts like he didn't hear her question. He backs out of the drive way and heads to the store. He looks around and says, "This place hasn't changed a bit." He gets to the store and gets out and grabs a buggy. He then waits for Rose to catch him before heading into the store.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Rose follows him quickly as she was not in a good mood. He was being cold with her and that hurt her more than anything. She walks through the store with him without saying a single word. She did not want to make Thai mad at her any more. So she would just be as quiet as possible. She looks around at the other people as they walked by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next