The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Girl In School Male Mature

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

New Girl In School Male Mature - Page 10 Empty Re: New Girl In School Male Mature

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Thai looked around the store and started to walk then he stopped and grabbed Rose's hand and moved her in fornt of him and walked behindh er as he started to push the cart he didn't say a word but he enjoyed the silence of the stroll as they just move through the store and finally he kissed her neck and says, "You have been so quite."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

New Girl In School Male Mature - Page 10 Empty Re: New Girl In School Male Mature

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Rose looks ahead as she feels him kiss her neck. “I thought you enjoy the quiet Thai?” She was not quite sure how to handle him kissing her neck like that. It made her knees wanted to cave in when he kissed a certain spot. Her eyes search for good sales and anything they would enjoy together. She relaxes in his arms a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Thai silently walks behind her and says, "I enjoy the quiet for other things. I enjoy hearing you talk." He lets go of her as he walks over to get some food and drinks. He smiles as he got behind her and pushed the cart with Rose in between his arms.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Rose says as they walk through the store, “Well I figured you wanted me to be quiet so I stayed quiet.” She looks through the food he grabbed. She was taking note of the prices and expiration dates. That way when they got hone she would know how to organize everything in their proper places. “So what do we plan on doing now that we are in a new place?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:14 pm

He looks at her and says, "I will be protecting you the same way I have been protecting you." He pushes the cart through the store and then says, "I think we have enough stuff to last a while we should go check out." He smiles and leads her to the cash register.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Rose follows after him happily and helps carry things out to the truck once they are paid for. She smiles as they get in and drive away. She turns on the radio and listens to the music calmly. She asks, “Are you happy being around me? I mean I have been known to irritate around me without even trying.” She looks out at the road ahead as she waits for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Thai drives and doesn't take his eyes off the road. Finally he says, "Don't be stupid." He says calmly. "I have never enjoyed anybody's company like I have enjoyed yours." He looks at her and says, "If I didn't enjoy your company do you think I would have let you come to the store with me. And even if I did let you come and you did irate me do you think I would have pulled you so close to me?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:11 am

Rose looks at him a moment unsure what to say. She smiles and says, “I guess that was a stupid question sorry I asked.” She sits in her seat calmly as they drive home together. Once they get home, both their mothers come out to help put stuff away. Rose looks around a moment sensing something was not right or it could be that she was not use to quiet places.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:21 am

Thai looks at her and says, "I didn't mean to catch an attitude with you but that was not a question I thought you would ask me." He takes her hand and drives the rest of the way home. As their mothers came and helped get the stuff Thai looked at his mother who said nothing. Thai reaches in the car and grabs his chinese broad sword and straps it to his hip and aligns it with his leg. He looks at everybody and says, "There are some more bags get them I am gonna take these into the house."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:33 am

Rose and their mother take everything in and put the food away. Then they work on making something to eat. She looks at Thai’s mother a moment wondering why she was not wanting to talk to her son. Her eyes close some as she feels a slight pain in her side. Her mother looks at her and says, “Go relax on the couch.” She nods and goes to sit down without arguing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:13 am

Thai circle around as they walked into the house he glared at his mother and as she showed a face of not knowing how to warn Rose wihtout making her snap into a nearvous break down. Thai then stands on the wall next to the couch as two men ran into the room with guns. Thai comes out and takes one man by the gun arm and kicks the other to the floor. Thai then broke the guys arm and let go of him and kneed the other one in the head forcing the mans head through the wooden floor. He grabbed the man whos arm he borke and through him through the front door and down the 13 staris. He then did the same with the other man.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Rose looks at Thai a moment as he took care of the men before she could even move. She says, “We will never be free.” She gets up as she senses more men coming for them. She relaxes her every muscle and in one swift movement she killed fifteen men with one move of her hand. “I may not like what you guys turned me into but I must say I like being able to defend my loved ones.” She makes it s Thai and the mothers are locked inside the house. More men attack her hoping to take her prisoner and do more tests on her. She kills them easily and is covered in blood by the end of the battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 31, 2014 8:34 pm

Thai charges the door after being thrown into the house. He couldn't get the door open and all he heard was screams and what sounded like rain. Thais mother grabbed him and tried to pull him back shouting, "She sacraficed herself for us lets go." Thai breaks his mothers grip and says, "She is still alive and I will help her if I can."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:49 pm

Rose looks at the other people as she was covered in blood. She could sense their fear of her. She says, "Don't come back here..." The men ran away and once she could not sense them anymore, she let's them all out. "The first chance you get, move away from here. Don't come back here ever..." She goes off to clean up. She did not regret her choices but she still didn't like the feeling of blood on her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Thai froze seeing Rose covered in blood. Thai's mother breaks out into prayer seeing the girl coated in blood. Thai looks at her and says, "What happened? Is that your blood? How are you still alive?" A million questions racing though his head as he couldn't find an answer on what happened.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Rose looks at him for a moment before saying, "Thai it is not my blood. It's those assassins blood. I killed a lot of them. The rest ran away in fear." She looks at his mother and says softly, "Get the two of you out of here. They will eventually come back again." She runs a hand through her hair. She then moves towards the bathroom to take a shower. She strips down to nothing and gets under the shower head as the water runs down her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10