The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Girl In School Male Mature

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

New Girl In School Male Mature - Page 7 Empty Re: New Girl In School Male Mature

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Rose looked at Thai as his mother put him in his place. A doctor came in and sewed up his side. A nurse also came in and put a breathing mask on Rose. Her mother sighed as her daughter was starting to pout because she hated hospitals. She say to her, “Rose there is no way they are going to let you out of here with your heart beating so fast.”

Back to top Go down

New Girl In School Male Mature - Page 7 Empty Re: New Girl In School Male Mature

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Thai looked at his mother. "So how long are we in for." He looked at his mom as the doctor left his side and says, "I really don't like staying here long periods of time. She looked at him and says, "Well you must like it because you are always here for getting hurt." He laid his head back and looked at Rose. "So what do you think Rose."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 5:38 pm

More doctors came in and tied Thai down tight. Rose glared as another doctor came in to take some of her blood. Her mother got in the doctors way. He glared at her and pushed her out of the way. The long needle went in her arm and she let out a cry. Her mother screams, “Leave her alone!” She got knocked out by the doctor. Rose’s blood went into the syringe and it was not a normal color. The blood was sent out the window along with the doctors who had a car waiting for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 30, 2009 6:19 pm

Thai was fighting and couldn't get out of the straps he was alomst out when the doctor leaped out the window. "His muscles were tensing up and he was through one leg strap and his biceps looked as though they were going to bust out through the skin. He got through the second one when he was almost out of the strap over his arms when his mother was able to by pass one doctor and unstrap the one one his neck. One of the doctors went to grab his mom when the strap on his arms broke whiplashing the doctor in his face and he tripped out the window the last one was heading towards his mother when Thai leaped up and burried his elbow in his face.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 7:40 am

Rose’s mother tried to calm Rose down. Her heart rate was speeding up as she laid there. She was pale as can be. She says, “So her father was making her into his test subject. Why didn’t you telling me Rose?” Rose writes down, “I wanted to make my father happy.” Her mother was pissed now. She yells, “He made you into an animal! You were not meant to be a fighter!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 31, 2009 6:36 pm

Thai checked on his mom then he turned to Rose's mother to make sure her and Rose were okay. He then looked at his mother. She gave him a nod of approvement and with that Thai put on his clothes and went out of the window and into his car. He was starting up the engine.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:22 am

Rose slowly got up and followed after Thai. She leaped out the window with ease and landed next to his car without getting hurt. She got in the car with him and said, “I am sorry for worrying you…” She laid her head against her head rest. She was still weak as she sat there. Her mother looked down at the car as she was worried about her daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Thai looked at Rose he took off in his car and started off down the street he reached over to Rose and pulled her seat back. "You need to lay down and avoid putting your self in harms way." He stepped on the gas and took off they were coming up on the van he opened the glove department and pulled out his dual magnums. "Please stay down I don't want you to get hurt." He was coming up on the van.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:19 am

Rose lies down and closes her eyes. She says, “They’ll just keep coming for more blood samples from me. Faking my death won’t work either. My mother and I tried that. If more people find out what is in my blood, I’ll be hunted down like a dog.” Rose saw him get the gun and sighed. She says, “Don’t die or get yourself hurt.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:24 pm

Thai looked at her and says, "Just make sure my baby dosen't crash." He pulls up behind the van and sticks his body out of the window and shoots the tires out. He leans back into his car and drives behind them and rams them into a tree. He hands a shotgun to Rose "If anything tries to come near you." He opens the door to his car and gets out and shoots down to people with no problem and stars looking for the needle with her blood in it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Rose held the gun as she got out of the car. A doctor looked at them as she pointed a gun at him. The needle with her blue blood was in his hand. He says, “Her blood can be a weapon that can help us win wars. It can go back and forth between human and animal. She is the perfect fighting machine.” Rose groaned some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Thai leaped up on top of the truck as the doctor spoke and he then he summer-salted down in front of him and then he kicked the man into the van and snatched the needle form him and tossed it to Rose he held the gun to the doctors thoart and says, "If any body else comes back for her blood they will end up missing."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Rose put the blood back in her body. She says, “You should not kill him. I know him from somewhere…” She got closer to the doctor. She says, “Shino Mushibo. You and my dad put this stuff in my body. Why are you after me again?” He says, “I am sorry Rose. We need to test your blood. Our other test subjects have died. You are the only one who has survived. We need to know why.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Thai removed the gun from the man's head. "I thought we killed Shino at the Assassin Society." He was glareing at the man his gun still locke and ready to fire. He looked at Rose and waited for an awnser on what happenend and what the hell the doctor was talking about.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:58 am

Rose says, “This is the one we killed twin brother. They have the same name just in case the one of them was killed, the other could take over. The Shino we killed has brown eyes this one has blue.” Shino stood up slowly and handed her his weapon. He says, “You know I can’t kill you.” She motions Thai to put his gun down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:10 am

Thai put his gun in his holster and then grabbed the man by his thoart and threw him really harder then before then dragged him to the car. He then looked at rose as he forced the Shino into the trunk on top of the case with the guns in the trunck and shut the door. Come on we are going to go get our moms.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:27 am

Rose gets in the car and stays lying down. She says to Thai, “I am sorry about this. I never thought he would come after me again. But I think he wants to help the other kids that have this stuff in them from dying.” She closed her eyes to think. She says, “When my mom would leave for work and my dad had a day off, my dad would inject me with different DNA strains in my body. Pretty soon I became a skilled fighter without needing training. Then my dad took me to what looked like a hospital. When we went inside, I saw over ten other kids of spies and assassins were being injected with the same stuff I was.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:27 am

Thai looked as he whipped off the side of the road. "You don't have to explain it to me. I don't want to know what is going on this is between your family and this man you guys... can deicde how to handle the sitituion and I will do what I can to help." The car started actin crazy. Thai gets out the car and opens the hood. "Damn they fired my engine." He sighed. "Looks like I am going have to go get Eleanor." He smirked.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:41 pm

She groaned as she relaxed in the seat. She says, "You did not need to put him in the trunk. He is not a bad person." Rose looks at him as he said, "You don't have to explain it to me. I don't want to know what is going on this is between your family and this man you guys... can decide how to handle the sitituion and I will do what I can to help." She nods and groan and looks at the car. She got out and took a look at the engine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:24 pm

He popped the trunck and hand cuffed the man to the door and tossed Rose a shotgun and two lighting hawks. "Keep your self descrte about your guns and watch him he is not to come off the door. I don't trust him." He looked at Rose and kissed her cheek and forehead and and took his hand from the top of her head to her cheek and then says, "This shouldn't take to long we were headed that way before it my baby shut down." He grabed his 45.'s his sawn off shotgun, and his rifle. "Stay near the car but out of sight the last thing you need is someone trying to give you help you don't need. I will be back in about 35 minutes." He put his rifle on his back and took off about 3 miuntes he was back. "Sorry I forgot my swords he grabed them and took off."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:34 am

Rose hid Shino in the shadows with her after the second time Thai left. Shino says to her, “How have you and your mother been?” She says with a glare, “Fine until you and your brother came after me again. You idiots have no idea how much pain you cause us every time you enter our lives.” He looks at her and sighs. He says, “Me and my guys have not meant to cause you any pain.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Thai made it to a dark storage gragage. He went showed the cop at the gate his card the gaurd looks at him and smiles. "You are the guy here to pick up Eleanor." And with that he tossed him the other half of the key. Thai smiled and went up to the second floor of the gragage and pressed the unlock button on his key chain. A solid black 1967 Ford mustang with a silver horse on the side of it sat less then 20 yards away form him. He went and opend the car door and then jumped in started it up and was out of the gargage in under 5 seconds and on his way to Rose.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Rose was in the middle of a gun fight with another group of assassins. They were after her blood as well. She has six holes in her body from blades and bullets. Her eyes turned red with anger as her animal side kicked in. Her blades glowed red as more people were slaughtered by her. Shino hid in the shadows as bodies fell to the ground. She let out a scream of anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:48 am

Thai was coming around the corner when he slamed on the brakes and drifted towards Rose shooting down assassin after assassin. He kicked opened the door for the doctor and Rose. "Get in!" He srceams as he shoots down more assassins.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:31 am

Rose got in the car, but the doctor stayed. He says, “I need to get back to my lab. You get back to your mom Rose.” He disappeared into the woods with a calm smile. Rose shut the doors as her body bled all over the seat. She says, “I have to get to a place where I can heal and not be bothered by doctors.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next