The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

2 posters

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 42 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:13 pm

"I know it," Isabelle said, snickering, then checking to see if her mom got any of that conversation. She was just eating, exchanging a few words with Robert, then looking up to observe the atmosphere of the rest of the group. "Sooo, Max, you get to hang with Skylar today," she told the little boy, who looked up with curiosity. He didn't get to be around little kids, kids younger than him, and shorter than him. He nodded and looked to his older brother who was feeding the kid he didn't know existed until now.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 42 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by RippedNose Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Magnus laughed slightly when Isabelle snickered. A glance at Maryse told him that she didn't know what they were talking about, so it was okay. He looked to Skylar and Alec when Max did. He was going to get to spend some time with the nephew he didn't know he had, while he gave a certain Shadowhunter another presant. Or five. He was liking the way this was sounding so far. It was probably going to be the best Christmas he had ever had, which it had already been, just because Alec was in his life.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Skylar finished feeding, Alec handed the bottle back to Magnus for him to poof away. He stepped back out to burp Skylar a quick, patting the baby's back and bouncing him lightly. Isabelle had been good at this, except she got mad when Max threw up on her. That was something to look out for, actually. Skylar had done it once or twice, it wasn't awful. It could be worse. He went back to the kitchen, just as his mother was picking up her plates and offering to take Robert's, who took hers instead and got up to put those away. Isabelle chose to use that to grab Max's plate, Alec's, and Magnus' to put away. Dishes were some of the only things she could touch.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Magnus took the bottle, but as soon as it touched his fingertips it vanished, off to Lilith knows where. His green gold cat eyes watched as Alec stepped back, not wanting to be right there if Skylar threw up or something. He had been puked on a few times, and the first time he remembered the panic that set in, and he had instantly called for Alec, not exactly knowing what to do when somebody puked on him, other than knock them out for being a bitch. But this was his baby, and that was out of the question. He looked up as people started clearing the table, and he snapped his fingers, the dishes disappearing from Isabelle's ond Robert's hands, and off of the table, a stack of them appearing next to the sink, where they started to wash themselves. "All done" he said, shrugging.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:41 pm

"Aww," Isabelle whined, "I finally get to do something in the kitchen, and you take it away from me, just....just." She gave a groan that could or might not be serious. "You are such a meanie." She sat back down, crossing her arms and turning her head away from Magnus in a petulant way. Alec couldn't tell if it was acting again or not. The kitchen was a big thing for her, he knew. But Magnus did make a lot of episodes with her.

"If you like, Magnus," Maryse said, "I would like it if you'd, er, poof, the dessert here too." Isabelle made a huffing noise, Magnus again, stealing any potential jobs for her in the kitchen.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Magnus raised an eyebrow, unsure if Isabelle was faking this or not. "What's with women and kitchen work?" he asked, glancing to Jocelyn and Maryse, "No offense" he grinned slightly. His mind instantly went to the current stereotypes. He had a feeling that if he said it, only Isabelle and Simon would laugh, and Maryse and Jocelyn might get a bit offended, so he opted out of that. He glanced back to Alec's mother when she asked him about transporting desert, which he nodded, snapping his fingers to get the desert out on the table, sticking his tongue out in Isabelle's direction.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:35 pm

"Er, I'm nearly sure she's kidding," Alec said under his breath, "I could be wrong, but...yeah." He could be wrong, that was the only way he knew how to finish that sentence. Women and kitchen work did seem to be quite the wonder, they always wanted the kitchen perfect, not a utensil out of place. Alec found it eerie, even if Shadowhunters liked things clean and organized, the women, Mundie women, even, liked clean and organized kitchens. It was scary how they were all tuned into how it was supposed to be like.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:46 pm

"I know. Don't worry Alec, I tend to know when people are joking more often than you do" Magnus grinned, finding his lover's lack of sarcasm rather amusing. He took half the things he himself said seriously, even if they were somewhat ridiculous. "Women do love their kitchens though, you should know" he pointed out. When Maryse and Isabelle had come to help clean his house, the kitchen had been a rather painful experiance. He could have just poofed it all clean, if he really wanted to. Point was, he didn't care how clean his kitchen was.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:43 am

"Who says I'm joking here, Warlock? Maybe I really was looking forward to helping in the kitchen, even if it's just lifting plates and silverware." At this point, even Simon could tell she was kidding. She made an act of avoiding looking at Magnus at all costs, though her reaching for a dessert her mother made was kind of hard not to at least see him peripherally. "You know what? You can't have Mom's cookies, the kind that she doesn't make often enough. You're too evil to eat these super nice things." Other people around took one, though Luke snuck two.

"That's okay, Iz, I'll just split mine with Magnus. He'd not getting one. He's getting half of one." And it was his half, so still technically not Magnus grabbing one. Alec broke his in two. "Here, Magnus," he held it out. Magnus would probably grab a whole one later anyway.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:51 pm

"If you really were looking forward to helping in the kitchen, you might wanna get that checked out" Magnus advised, shaking some of his hair back. People shouldn't actually want to work. In his entire life, he had only met three people who loved working, and they all turned out to be raving lunatics. He raised an eyebrow when he was told he wasn't allowed to have a cookie, about to object when Alec offered to share. "Aww, you're so sweet. Thank you Alec" he smiled and took the half of the cookie, kissing his fiance on the cheek in return. "I can tell you got all the nice genes" he nodded, shooting a fake glare at Isabelle, making it clear that he was kidding.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:19 pm

"Nice genes, psshaw," Isabelle sniffed. "I can totally be nice. Can't I Simon?" Her tone carried some threat that if he didn't say yes to her, he might have something in store for him later. Simon just nodded, looking to the side as he tried not to laugh. Laugh? Was that appropriate to the girl who could beat him down no problem? Maybe not, but he could laugh about this right about now because she needed someone tel fake yes. "Geeze, at the table and all," Isabelle scolded Alec. "You must really do that?" Alec felt himself blushing from Isabelle making it sound worse than it was.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:27 pm

Magnus chuckled lightly at the threat-laced tone she used on Simon. He knew this kid enough to know he would agree even before he nodded. "Nice as an angry polar bear" he muttered, loud enough for her to hear. He was having fun with these little false fights. They were rather amusing. He raised an eyebrow when Isabelle commented on him kissing Alec, making it sound like he had shoved his tongue down his throat or something. "Yep. It's necessary for me to survive" he said, biting into his half of the cookie that Alec had shared with him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:30 pm

"You se- err, devil!" Isabelle corrected herself quickly, not wanting her mother or father to comment on her calling Magnus a sex beast, at the dinner table, anyway. Maybe somewhere else, but now would not be the greatest time. "Relying on my poor, helpless brother to feed off of, you must have some awful cravings if you need to survive off someone else." She shook her head, acting like she thought Magnus was better than that. What was the best one could think or expect of him anyway? Maybe being loyal enough to those he was close to, even if that wasn't said enough.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Magnus felt his eyebrow raise a fraction, understanding generally what Isabelle had been about to say, and why she had corrected herself. He was sure Maryse and Robert wouldn't exactly appreciate that. "Your poor helpless brother doesn't seem to mind. But I know, I'm such a horrible person. I'm like an Incubus or something. I can't help it." he finished the cookie in another quick bite, thinking about taking one for himself, but he left it for now.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:05 pm

"I saw an Incubus once, he was intweresting, though not nearly as interesting as I would have hoped. Apparently they're not overly interested in you unless you're in a bed at night and you let them in because they magick you." Incubus were very sensitive and proud of their powers to seduce many. Known very well for cold dicks, they were memorable the morning after. Luke coughed into a napkin lying next to him, trying not to snicker aloud at the children (Magnus wasn't really a child, he was a lot older than Luke would ever be.) Jocelyn nudged him a bit, chewing her lower lip casually to keep from smiling just a bit.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:29 pm

"They can be plenty interesting, if you catch them in the right. . . well, mood" Magnus nodded, knowing what he was talking about. He was on good terms with a few of them, as strange as some people found that. He glanced sideways at Luke and Jocelyn, who were apparently both amused by what Isabelle had said. "Just wait untill you're in bed at night, and I work my magic on you" he spoke quietly to Alec, well aware that there was an eight year old sitting across from Alec, eating cookies.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Alec choked on the food in his mouth, covering his mouth with his hand. The coughing fit didn't last that long, but he felt everyone staring at him as he coughed, and it made it feel a lot longer than he suspected it took to finish. No one else knew what Magnus had said, except maybe Simon and Luke. Simon looked kind of weirded out, not like he was rejecting the idea, more like he wished he hadn't heard it anyway. Luke was just rolling his eyes. Maryse and Robert looked concerned, as did Max. Isabelle was snickering, like she had heard to. Alec didn't think she had, but was guessing. He needed to cover for the fit. "Uh...uhm, Magnus was saying how Isabelle needs to be quiet..." That could kind of work.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Magnus was slightly concerned when Alec started choking, but he couldn't contain his laughter anyways, knowing he could help if he was seriously choking. He knew the other Downworlders in the room could hear, but he didn't exactly care. It was more Alec's parents he was hoping to avoid hearing. And Max. He grinned at Isabelle when Alec lied about what he had said, which didn't really bother him. Everybody there probably knew it had been something dirty, except Skylar and Max. "Sorry Isabelle, I couldn't help myself" he laughed, picking a cookie up off the plate in the center of the table.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:43 pm

"You should tell things to my face instead of whispering them in my brother's ear like a sissy," she challenged, loving the poor lie Alec had come up with that apparently their parents believed anyway. "You need to man it up, Sparkles, tell it to people's faces instead of keeping secrets."

"Friends make secrets, but secrets don't make friends," Luke said sagely, nodding. "All the same, you're all good buddies, and whatever Magnus whispers about behind your back is his business."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Magnus raised an eyebrow when he was called a sissy. He wasn't sure anybody had actually called him a sissy before. "Who're you calling a sissy? And I do believe I'm man enough already. I can keep as many secrets as I like" he decided, tilting his chin up, daring her to tell him he couldn't. He looked to Luke when the werewolf started speaking. "Exactly. Well said, my friend. I can do whatever the he-" he glanced at Max, quickly changing his word choice, "ck I want. I don't need to tell you anything. Ask Alec if you really want to know" he laughed slightly, not really meaning it, since he knew Alec would never say it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:54 am

"Want to know? Know what? Your secrets?" Magnus didn't keep that many secrets, at least, as Alec saw it. He had been told some of them before, and some of them were what Magnus did on daily habits or something, and people just didn't notice. "He has a few, but none that I can remember off the top of my head?" He was nearly positive that he wouldn't understand his sister if she asked him any questions. He probably wouldn't know the answer, or the question would be weird and not have an answer. Izzy was probably looking for dirt to use.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:43 pm

"No, I meant what I said to you" Magnus clarified, not exactly needing his secrets spewed out for the world to hear, not that he had many. He had some that he hadn't told anybody, not even Alec, and those were shoved back into his closet, that he had abandoned a very long time ago. He used it as more of a storage closet now. "You can tell whoever you like" he decided, knowing Alec wouldn't tell his family and friends what he had whispered to him. But on the impossible chance that he did, Magnus really wouldn't care. Unless Maryse tried to take Alec away from him tonight.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:05 pm

"Oh, sure then," Alec said, taking another cookie and splitting it in half. Now they'd each had one, even if he did break them a little unevenly. His measurement wasn't very good, sometimes. Isabelle's was even worse, so he didn't feel bad. Alec was pretty sure everyone knew all of his secrets, he didn't have any in the first place, except being gay had been one. That was out, so he couldn't think of any he had right now. Magnus probably knew any if he had some.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Magnus laughed quietly, shaking his head. He muched on his half of a cookie, glancing around the table, surveying the others. The cookie he ate was the product of Alec's sweetness, and he was sure that gave even more of a boost to its flavour. Finished the half of a cookie, he snapped his fingers and a pile of candy canes appeared on the table, for whoever wanted them. "Christmas isn't complete without candy canes" he said seriously, taking one for himself and ripping the stupid clear plastic off of it, sticking the straight end in his mouth, even if the curved end suited him so much better.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:38 pm

By habit, Alec took the handle of the candy cane first, breaking it off so the shaft of the candy cane was left. He saved that for last because he liked sharpening them to points. The handle of the candy cane took a bit to get rid of, he did like chewing candy that wasn't supposed to be chewed, technically. Isabelle did the same thing, they had taught each other that as kids, and then had been told not to by their mother because one of them could lose their eye. Max was just learning, and trying to just chew on any part of the candy cane.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next