The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

3 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!)) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

Post by insomvamp Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:07 pm

He smiled back, hearing the music as he turned to face the bar. "Yeah, they have been thinking about it for quite some time...", he mumbled. "They are actually thinking of expanding into a few adjacent buildings that way they have plenty of room...", he said softly, pointing to the vacant buildings beside it. "What kind of ideas?", he asked as he gave a shiver as a cold wind blew past. "That's good that they already trust you enough to ask for ideas, or advice...", he said with a kind smile, his pace slowing as he was getting mroe and mroe reluctant to say good-bye.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!)) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:14 pm

she smiled. thinking for a moment'' well mainly .. on the theme.. told them that some people wouldn't mind country while others like the whole.. hip hop thing.. they are thinking that maybe they can do one or two nights a country night.. and the rest.. for the others.. and from then on they where going to see.. oohh and decorations and such.. '' she felt him shiver which made her wrap her arm around his waist absently to keep him warm. '' hmm expanding would be good.. maybe i can help ? '' she looked up at him and smiled'' while i was working that delivery service i met a few lawyers who can help with the legal paperwork for free.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:24 pm

He nodded, giving a small disgusted face at the mention of hip hop. He hated that drivell. It made his ears want to bleed. He gave a small smile, feeling her arm around his waist. "I am sure they would be glad to hear it... I know they need permits for construction and stuff... they already own the properties...", he said as he stopped in front of the bar with a small frown as he turned to face her. "Well... I guess I will go back home, and shower and stuff, and come back to see you, ok?", he asked as his ears drooped a little. He honestly didn't want her to have to work. In fact, she didn't really have to. He could easily support them both. He leaned in and kissed her gently at first, before deepening it for a decent while before pulling away. "I can't tell you how long I have been wanting to do that...", he said as a small smile returned.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:30 pm

she smiled, thinking it was cute that he didn't want to leave her,r eaching up she played with his ears before kissing him back, giving a gentle moan when he deepened the kiss, when he pulled back she blushed, '' hmmm well you can do that for as long as you want. '' she teased, giving him another gentle kiss.. '' go on home. i will see you when you visit. i will be fine i promise.. '' grinned, blushing even more when she heard several men and even a few women give a cheer.. clearly seeing the kiss between the two..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:41 pm

He enjoyed hearing her moan, and he kissed her back gently. "I don't think you can go to work if I keep that up...", he said with a smile. "You better be fine...", he said softly. He turned, hearing the cheers of the bar patrons and he gave a small sigh. "I think you have some fans...", he said before pulling away. "Go on... you'll be late, love...", he said as he gave another gentle kiss. "I love you...", he said as he slowly, and reluctantly began to walk back home, walking backwards that way he could watch her for as long as he could.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:52 pm

she laughed softly as she kissed him back'' i know hun.. and i think they are cheering for you . after all you did say you turned down many advances.. '' grinned, watching him walk backwards for a bit before she turned to go in, sure enough moments later her suspicion was confirmed about them cheering him on and not her. only due to the fact that some of the women in the building who where drinking gave her glares..

Sighing softly she ignored the group of women as she pulled her apron on , smiled at the head waitress before grabbing her pen and pad and went to work for the next few hours in taking costumer orders on drinks and how they liked them to be mixed. if they had a certain preference that is.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:58 pm

He headed home and showered, before checking on the kitten's make shift litter pan, making sure it wasn't too dirty. He gave a small sigh, watching as the maid service, which he had hired from a while ago cleaned everything, dusted everything, and removed and replaced the sheets on his bed. He was quite bored at the moment, as he went to the couch, to begin watching TV, only to find the kitten curled in his usual spot. He raised an eyebrow and gave a shrug, gently scooping up the kitten and watching TV for a few hourse, until seeing that Sky's shift was half over, and he walked back to the bar, instantly spotting Sky from half way across the bar.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:16 am

Sky sighed, she was tired and had a bruise on her chin where some idiot had turned around quickly without looking and elbowed her on accident. oh he paid for it. considering she will have to get it checked out since her jaw ached, feeling like the bone might have fractioned but she was holding up. staying in the back now and cleaning. she even went through several of the snarky women who had been extremely nasty to her once they found out she had kissed David.

Especially a certain blonde lady by the name of Cindy. who was still glaring at her and following her around.. '' i still don't know what the hell a man like that is interesting in a street cat like you '' she snapped, clearly drunk but pissed off.

Sky sighed, ignoring the woman for the third time and wondering where the hell the bouncer was at to throw her out. she knew there was some rule about costumers harrassing the employee's... She just hoped the head waitress could talk the managers into offering her a higher up job.. one that dealt with the paper work of legal things and expanding the place. she would rather be a paper pusher now then deal with jealous people.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:21 am

He came up behind the woman bothering Sky. "Excuse me, miss...", he said, poking her shoulder. "Will you please leave this woman alone?", he asked nicely before forcibly picking her up by her waist and carrying her outside. He told the bouncer to not let her in there ever again whenever sky was working and he agreed, wishing that Sky had told her about the woman so she would have been kicked out sooner. David returned with a smile, seeing the bruise on her chin. "What happened?", he asked softly, gently reaching up and running his tumb across it. "Someone doesn't look like they have had a fun day, huh?", he asked softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:35 am

she blinked, watching him carry the woman off before wincing as his thumb gently went over the bruised spot.. '' ahh overly drunk guy got up too fast and turned around with out looking.. don't worry he apologized and gave nearly five hundred to the owners to take care of the doc visit i have to do in the morning.. '' she sighed and pushed her hair out of her way.. '' uhh yea pretty much.. simply because most of the women that i am guessing where the ones you said tried to jump you. are now jealous as hell because you kissed me and not them''

she gave a small smile at that.. '' gives me a special feeling you know.. that you chose me and not... some snooty rich bitch... err pardon . don't mean to swear'' she mumbled.. flushing again as she relaxed, looking up at him. '' normally i would be fine.. but tonight has become annoying. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:35 am

He gave a small laugh. "Rich bitch... nice rhyme...", he said with a smile. "I am sorry for causing trouble, but I am glad that it.. makes you feel nice but causes you aggravation...", he said, sort of confused on how to feel. He gave her a gentle hug. "I am sorry, love....", he whispered gently into her ear. "Tell my parents what has been going on, and I am sure that they will let you go home... really try to complain about your jaw...", he said as he pulled away and pointed to the bruise on her chin. He knew she was going to be ok, but hoped that it wasn't going to be anything serious.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:18 am

she arched a brow, going bright red at his small laugh'' already told them and they said it was fine . they seemed to be a little curious though that you where coming to visit'' .. she went to hang her apron up before grabbing her other things. '' heh, they actually seemed a little pleased that you interested in someone.. '' she didn't even tell his parents much just that he was coming to visit her and that he offered her a better place to live, whatever else they thought was all on their own.'' they told me to put ice on it once i get home though'' she pointed to the bruise, it still hurt but she was dealing with it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:57 pm

He raised an eyebrow, seeing her go bright red. "So how much did you tell them?", he asked curiously as he slid an arm around here. "So they wouldn't let you leave?", he asked with a sad face. "I guess we have to go to the hospital after you leave here...", he mumbled. "You know what?", he asked, thinking for a moment. "I don't drive much, but the hospital is a good ways away from here.", he mumbled softly. "I am going to go home real quick and pick up my car that way I can drive you to the hospital...", he said with a caring smile. "Cuz if it is very sore, you should get it checked out..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:20 am

she blinked before smiling'' you misunderstood love, they said i can leave early to get it checked out. i just have to bring back the paperwork from the doctors so they can file it in my profile they have.. i am supposed to stay another three hours but like i said they let me leave early.. '' smiled and lightly kissed his cheek.'' i will go with you , to get the car hun.. and as for how much it old them, not much.. they just wanted to know if i was okay with living with someone i just met.. '' blushed as she looked up at him..'' told them i trust you more then anyone. they seemed very pleased to hear that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:22 pm

His smile brightened. "Ok... so... you can go now?", he asked, pointing to the door briefly. He kissed her gently on her lips in return. "They have always known me to be alone, and for the most part, never really took interest in relationships...", he said, dazing off before hearing her words, his gaze caught her blush and he hugged her tightly. "I am glad that you trust me...", he whispered gently into her ear before pulling away. "You haven't see my car yet, have you? It's a... little sporty...", he said, obviously understating things.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:08 am

she nodded and smiled kissing him back'' yes i can go now, relax, i have already punched out on my time card.. '' she leaned against him more when his arm went around her in the tight hug, she enjoyed it..

smiling , she arched a brow at the mention of his car'' no i haven't seen it.. sporty huh? as long as its got a seat belt in it i am fine. '' though she was a little curious to see what kind of car it was.. '' and as for your parents.. they seemed a bit.. relieved that you seem to be interested in me'' looking up at him she couldn't stop blushing.. '' i didn't tell them anything personal hun, figured if you wanted them to know you would tell them yourself. i think they would want to hear it from you anyways since they love you so much. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 am

Hmm... "Very sporty...", he said with a smile. He didn't drive much, since most everything was close enough to walk to. But when he did drive, he payed a lot for gas. "Oh, it has seatbelts...", he said with a laugh. "I would imagine they would be relieved...", he said softly, catching her looking up at him, he gave a smiled. "Stop blushing, love...", he said as his hand reached up, running his thumb across her red cheek. "Yeah... but it's sort of one of those talks with your parents that you sort of dread...", he said with a chuckle. "I think they actually gave up on me ever finding anyone...", he said softly. "Come on, let's go...", he said, motioning ot the door.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:29 pm

she glanced down a little, now more embarrassed then anything '' sorry , i can't help it. i will try not to blush so much'' mumbled taking a slow deep breath to calm herself before looking up at him and smiled.. '' well thats good. .. ahh now why would you dread telling them this? . maybe a nervous thing .. '' frowned'' yea probably a nervous thing. wondering if they will like me, or if they think i am good for you .. ah great now i am worried'' she sighed heavily , following him to the door as she looked up at him again. '' hmm you with a car.. lets see.. '' she looked him over slowly trying to figure out what type he would even drive.. '' wonder if its a mustang. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:59 pm

He smiled. "It is just you seem so red all the time...", he said with a laugh. "It is just one of those things, telling your parents you have a girlfriend, that they pry, and start talking about... sex almost instantly...", he said, looking at the floor before looking back up at her. He looked at her, seeing her thinking. "You will never guess it. Hardly anyone really know it even exists...", he said with a devilish smile, silently mouthing the word 'mercedes' before smiling and heading out the door.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:57 am

she laughed softly as she slid her hand in his.. '' really? aren't you a little too old for them to be talking about sex with you ? they should know already that you are more careful then that.... err. well unless they are the type that bug you about grandkids?" she arched a brow curiously before grinning. ' oooo a mystery car.. hmmm i have the next night off. but i still need to bring that paper work back here if you don't mind coming back here after the docs?" she was a little nervous about going to the hospital, they always seemed to want to take blood from her or poke her with some other sharp thing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:41 pm

"They are the kind of parents that want to make sure that it is burned into your head... and ask annoying little questions like where, why, did you use a condom, did you enjoy it, do you love her... blah blah blah...", he said with a small sigh. "Annoying...", he said softly, before his face brightened as his mind went back onto his car. "You will enjoy it...", he said with a mischevious smile. "No... of course I don't mind...", he said with a smile. "Now come on...", he said, motioning for her to follow him as he began to walk to the house.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:52 pm

She laughed, shaking her head as she continued to follow him to the house. '' hmm but that is natural, normal.. '' grinned. '' and i know you enjoyed it. just as much as i did.'' Hearing him talk about his car again made her relax more , it wasn't long before they neared the house, glancing at the window she laughed and pointed to the one near the door'' look, he has been waiting for us i think.. '' grinned. the kitten was sitting in the window, his two front paws on the window and his nose pressing close, even before she was close enough she could tell he was Meowing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:45 pm

"Hmm.... natural, normal, pleasureable...", he said, nudging her a little with his elbow. He gave a grin, seeing the kitten up in the window, he gave a small pout. He looked at her as the pout turned into a grin. "You ready?", he asked as he fished aroundin his pocket before pulling out a very small remote. He pressed the button which lit up red before the garage door slowly openned, revealing a very stylish, and very fast-looking Mercedes SLS AMG. It was Red with Silver and chrome accents all over the body, and vents covering the hood and sides around the wheel wells.

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!)) - Page 9 Mercedes-SLS-AMG-29
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:50 pm

'' what was that pout for?" she arched a brow before turning her attention to the garage, eyes going wide as it revealed the car. slowly releasing her breath '' ohhhh wow.. have definitely not seen one of these before. '' she liked it already, '' oddly enough it suites you , which is not very surprising '' grinned as she moved to the garage and slowly walked around the car, checking out all the features.. '' i am not much of a car person but this .. is definitely incredible. how long did it take you to save up and get it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:12 pm

"The pout was f--", he cut off, seeing her reaction, and he followed her to the garage. The interior was red and black with chrome accents, and it had GPS Navigation, and so many other features to list, but the best of all was the speed, and performance. "Come on... Hop in...", he said, walking beside it and pulling the gull wing door over his head and hopping into the driver's seat. "Come on.. just pull the handle and then pull the door up...", he said as he pulled his door down and pressed the "Start Engine" button, causing the massive engine to roar to life.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next