The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady) Empty Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady)

Post by Ekstaze Thu May 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady) Normal12

‘Twelve years and not one single provable outcome’ he thought to himself once again as he looked over the paperwork once more. This was something that he had been working on for years before taking a job with the government. ‘But without an actual test subject I can’t prove anything and these simulation programs can only do so much’ Skylar thought yet again. He slammed his clipboard down onto his desk making several of his assistance's back away from him. “Doctor Cross, sir… is there anything I can do for you?” One of his assistance's walked up to him and Skylar just glared at him. The kid couldn’t have been more then 18 and probably fresh out of med school. He looked around the room and noticed that most of the female assistants were slowly backing away from him but that was nothing new, most the girls couldn’t handle his anger and a lot of the guys didn’t like to deal with it either but all of them were too afraid to tell him that. Not to mention Skylar was the best doctor the government had and was well respected despite the fact that he looked younger than most that worked there. However everyone that he worked with didn’t know that he was older than them tenfold, plus more. “Just focus on your work” Skylar finally told the guy and got up from his seat. He wasn’t sure what he should do now or how he was going to move forward with his research. One thing he was sure of though, Skylar had to get out of that room for a few minutes if not hours.

Just stepping outside the research room Skylar was already feeling a little better and as he got further away from the room he could feel his headache going away however nothing new came to his mind about his research. “Doctor Cross, it’s rare to see you out of your office” someone walked up to him and he had to look up a little bit to make eye contact with the guy. “Trust me it’s not because I want to” Skylar told him and it just made the guy smile. “Let me guess, you hit a wall” as much as he didn’t want to admit it he was right “You could say that” Skylar half admitted “Well then the news I have for you is going to make you really happy…” Skylar was about to walk away if he didn’t have anything good or productive to say to him but stopped a step away from him “What’s that Marshall?” He inquired after turning back to face the guy “I was told to bring you down to the receiving bay, seems like we have caught one alive” Marshall finally said and Skylar was shocked even though his face didn’t show it. “Not even a twitch of happiness or excitement?” He was asked and Skylar shrugged his shoulders “I am. So are we just going to stand here and talk about it or are you going to lead the way so that I can continue my research” Skylar snapped and Marshall just shook his head. “Alright then, let’s go” he was told and followed. The whole way down to the receiving bay Skylar was thinking of all the possible outcomes this new development could lead him to.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady) Empty Re: Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady)

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Limos grunted, trying to force her eyes to open but nothing happened, her head pounded and her body hurt, she was cold which told her she had actually shfited back to her normal form and was bare ass naked ... again.. how embarrassing. grimacing and after a few minutes of trying, she finally got her eyes to work and open.

It didn't help much since her vision was blurry, she tried to remember what she was doing before.. this.. she couldn't.. atleast not yet, she would catch glimpses of images coming and going and then her head would pound even more. ..drugged.. i have been drugged.. only explaination. least she hoped it was. she twitched when she felt hand's on her and then the odd sensation of being lifted up." lemme go ...." was the only thing she could manage to say , though it came out scratchy and whispered, her throat so dry.

((ooc:. short i know XD sorry ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady) Empty Re: Worth the risks? (Private Silverwolflady)

Post by Ekstaze Thu May 23, 2013 10:48 pm

At the receiving bay Skylar took the lead as Marshall hung back. Skylar accepted the paperwork from another doctor and looked it over as the subject was being transferred to another gurney "Where was she caught?" He inquired which shocked a lot of people, Marshall in particular. "Since when do you care where a subject was caught? Just my own curiosity and the fact that I don't see how it's medically relevant for you" Marshall commented and Skylar looked at him like he wanted to popped his head from his shoulders "The medical relevence of where she was caught could lead us to others. Are you just assuming she was alone? That's bad form for someone whose job it is to catch these things" Skylar berated him which made Marshall's face turn a bit red. "Now find out where she was caught and look for more."

With that Skylar directed the medical team to where they could take his new subject. He had to get started on the paperwork that needed to be submitted so that he could start his experiments. "Make sure she is secured to the gurney. I don't need anything going wrong with this one" Skylar warned the team and all nodded and probably thankful just to be getting away from him.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 24, 2013 5:51 am

she could hear voices now, first they started off all mumbled together, probably due to the fact she was still a bit drugged, then after a few minutes, they cleared up slowly to where she could telly how many people where in the room.

thank gawd for fast metabolism was the only thought that went through her head at the moment, her body was quickly working the drug out of her system, she hoped she could start moving soon. frowning she turned her head slightly , trying to pinpoint where the angry voice was coming from and asking where she had been caught.. would love to know that as well... why can't i remember?

She was so confused, and that was not a state she liked to be in, it pissed off her panther side as well , she was already feeling the stirring deep down and it got worse the moment she felt the new straps on her arms and legs. next thing she knew she was snarling at the nearest person near her and yanking at the straps, managing to get one arm free as she curled her fingers a little as her claw's lengthened, quickly striking out at the person , hearing a rip as well as feeling her claw's catch flesh and then a howl of pain, she would have struck again but she suddenly found herself dog piled with several bodies on her. trying to subdue her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri May 24, 2013 6:58 am

The paperwork and approval took longer then he had expected, Skylar was sure with this new development that his boss would approve it right away. An hour or so later he finally walked from his boss' office and back to his own. He flipped through the paperwork once more just to make sure everything was in order but as part of his mind worked on the medical mystery of shifters the other part of his mind panicked that the government was getting too close.

Skylar walked back into his office and filed the paperwork away, his eyes turned towards the double mirrored window that looked into his lab to see several of his assistance piling on something. He quickly made his way into the lab "What is going on here?" He questioned and someone looked up at him "She broke free of the restrains" a guy called while others were trying to replace the restraints. "She's a shifter. You've all done research on this and should knew the necessary amount of tranquilizer to use" he hissed at them and walked over to the group of people, Skylar barely saw a portion of the girl underneath everyone. "You two get the chains..." he began dishing out orders and the two guys quickly rushed from the room and then Skylar turned to one of the girls "I want you to get a double the dose relaxant. I need her mostly awake and the tranquilizer will impair her mind too much." The girl nodded her head and went about her work.

Skylar walked to the nearest sink and started to scrub his hands and fore arms. He just wanted to make sure that he was clean while dealing with this girl, Skylar didn't want to catch anything from her or have her get sick because of him. It would be a little bit as the drug took affect in the girls body and then he could begin his rounds of blood draws and questions if the girl would answer. After that he would have the girl transferred to a secure pen where he then would conduct his mental evaluation of the girl.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 24, 2013 1:46 pm

she struggled as much as she could, panic setting in now that she was able to think alot more clearer, she couldn't tell how many people piled on her but all she knew is she had to get out. Hearing the guy again only spurred her on even more and she managed to kick one guy off of her and just as she was almost free, felt a needle stick somewhere , giving a yelp and a glare at the woman who did it. " get the hell away from me!"

she was in survival mode now and scratching and biting anyone that was close enough until they managed to pin her down once more and this time with chains. she felt the affects of the drug start to kick in as she struggled against the chains, feeling her body relax on its own, didn't take long before she was just laying there blinking,t rying her best to focus and not go to sleep..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Skylar noticed that she was a rather feisty one as his brain wandered onto the fact of how she was caught. If she was such a fighter then why was she now his test subject, when the drugs took affect his saw his assistance relax, probably happy that she stopped fighting them. "That will be all. All of you can leave" he told them and they just turned, leaving the room. It had taken Skylar about a month or so to train his assistance in his ways. He preferred to work alone but the government insisted that he had help with things. Skylar just saw it as a nuisance because all they did were get in the way and slow his process down.

Once everyone was gone and he was alone with her Skylar grabbed a clipboard off a near by counter and pulled up a chair next to her. "I am Doctor Cross. I would like to ask you a few questions before anything goes further" he explained to her and then wrote a few things down on paper. Mainly her vital signs, brain activity and the time. Next came a sort version of the questions he would be asking her. "What's your name?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 26, 2013 6:59 am

she barely paid attention to the others leaving, stuck in her drugged state as she blinked slowly while watching the doctor. trying her best to get her brain working as she just laid there.. though she didn't even have a choice because of the chains.

Watching him sit down in front of her with the clip board, she barely caught his question, blinking she grunted, she may be drugged but she wasn't stupid. she was not going to give him her real name. slightly tugging at the chains a little,she turned her head away from him. " leah" she mumbled, fake name. one she used alot.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Skylar nodded his head and jotted a few things down, he wasn't sure if he wanted to believe her about her name but it was at least something he could call her. He wasn't a complete jackass as to label her with a number. If she had refused to give him a name Skylar would have made one up for his notes. He glanced up at her vital signs and wrote those down. "Alright. How old are you?" Another basic question though he wasn't sure how well it would go over. There were a number of things that he had to talk with her about and he was more then positive that none of her answers would be truthful. "Also I am going to need your height and weight so the process will be easier. If you refuse to answer I can just have the nurses come back in and do it for you"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:14 am

Jerking a little at the chains again, though a little weak, due to the drug they gave her as she tried to focus on him again, it was hard, she felt strange, like a bad reaction to the drug was setting in. not just the sleepiness.

Frowning at his question's she managed to glare at him, " None of your... damn, business" damn, it was getting harder to breath, she didn't understand it, she was fighting to keep her eyes open.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Skylar sighed heavily, he was hoping that she would be a little more cooperative then this but that would be him dreaming. He jotted a few things down about her weight and height since he could only take a guess about it and got up from his seat. Skylar could see that this was not going to go as planned however there were other things that he had in mind so he set his clipboard down on a near by desk and then walked back over to her. "You do realize the position that you are in and if you don't start answer my questions or at least start talking to be things will get a whole lot worse. Do you know how many shifters have died because they were too stubborn to cooperate" he explained to her as he messaged his temples "I really don't want another to die...if you give me some information about shifters I can help you" he finally told her softly. Though he hoped that she actually believed him, there were a few shifters that he was able to save since he took this job. Skylar had made it look like the subjects had died and later released them back into the world with a warning. He would extend the same curtsey to her if she helped him however this couldn't go on for very much longer because sooner or later the government would catch onto his little plan and the fact of what he really was.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:19 am

She tried to glare at him, and tried to follow his movements with her eys as much as she could. Was he serious or just plain stupid?. If she gave out secrets, her pack would certainly rip her to pieces. as it was, she was sure they got wind of her abduction. Even in her drugged state, she knew her options where very limited.

She was trying to tell if he was even telling the truth, she couldn't get anything from her,curse the man for drugging her, dulling her senses. Grimacing, she closed her eyes, her mouth felt dry.. like she ate a mouth full of cotton.." ... thirsty.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:55 pm

He was glad that she shared something that was true and he obliged her request. Skylar walked over to a near by sink and filled a small paper cup with water. He sat the table up a little more so she wouldn't choke and slowly gave her the water. He took breaks so she could catch her breath and once the water was gone he set the cup on a near by table. Skylar knew that the cup could come in handy later even if she hadn't realized it. If there was enough saliva on the rim of the cup he could pull her dna from it to run at least one test. "My assistance know to inform me of all activities and if you need something you just need to ask but it will not be free. I ask that you give me more information, if you cooperate then you will have whatever you need till I can help you not die" Skylar told her and then pulled out his cell phone. He informed two of his assistance to come and get the subject so that she could be placed in her 'room' though it was more like a cell but it did have a few things that made the space seem a little more comfy. With that taken care of Skylar retired for a few hours so that he could catch up on some sleep.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:31 pm

She closed her eyes as the table was adjusted and she was sitting up again, moment the cup was at her mouth, she drank as much as she could, breathing when he gave breaks before drinking again. It was a relief to have something sate her thirst and moisten her mouth.

Once the water was gone, she looked up at him again, not liking the situation one bit, and did not kno how to fix it. She rolled his words around in her head even as his assistance came in and took her to yet another room. she pretty much just laid there as they unchained her and moved to her to another bed and then left. Hearing the metalic sound of the lock sliding into home, she sighed, alone in a different room. What was going to happen to her?. curling up she groaned slightly before letting her body finally relax and sleep take her.

She had no idea how long she had been out, but when she woke, first thing she did was look around slowly, her head pounding most ilkely from the last effects of the drug, least she could now as she slowly sat up. slowly looking around again and assessing the room she was in.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Even though Skylar had hoped to get a few hours of sleep his mind wouldn't allow that, he was trying to think of things that he could do to help the girl and the medical side of him was coming up with several things that he needed to test. But even thinking about it wasn't going to get it done, he needed another sample to compare against his own, otherwise he couldn't prove anything. However if he did get his clean sample and compare it the question after that was, did he show the research to the head office? Skylar had been working on several plans of how to go about this but he wasn't able to settle on one.

"Hey! Cross!" A harsh voice rang in his head and Skylar groaned before opening his eyes. "Why is it always you bugging me Marshall?" Cross hissed at the guy and he just seemed to smile "Because everyone else is too chicken shit to be near you" Marshall explained with a shrugged of the shoulders. Skylar rolled over and pulled his watch off a near table, it had barely been asleep for three hours and he really wanted to rip this guys head off. 'It wouldn't be hard, just squeeze a little bit at the base of the neck and...pop' Skylar thought to himself and that brought a very tiny smile to his face. "What do you want?" He finally asked the guy after sitting up on the small cot he was using. "Was thinking that you needed a few hours away from the base...my treat" Marshall proposed and it wasn't a bad idea but there were still several things he needed to get done. "Go check on your subject and then change. 1 hour, got it" Marshall said and then left the room.

Skylar ran a hand over his face and then through his hair. This guy was really asking to be murdered, ordering him around like that yet it wasn't a bad idea. He just wished that it was someone of his own speices asking him to chill for a few hours. Skylar finally got to his feet and grabbed his lab coat that he had just flung on a chair and buttoned it back in place. He had one hour to check on his subject, the samples and get ready to leave base.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:35 pm

She sighed as she sat on her bed, taking the time to just.. adjust.. she was no longer drugged, thank heaven's for that. She hated that drugged out feeling and unable to really focus. Her mouth was still dry so she used the small little sink a few minutes ago to get some water.

Now she just looked around, actually looking for any way out but knew she wouldn't find it. she was in a cell, plain and simple. According to the man who had talked to her, she would either die in here or live a bit longer if she answered his questions. She really had no choice did she?. Groaning she leaned down and sank her fingers into her own hair. Cursing herself for being so damn stupid in being caught.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:18 pm

He checked in with the guards who were set to make sure his subject didn't do anything stupid, mainly try to kill herself. Skylar could deal with her trying to get out and run away, however she wouldn't get very far, he just didn't want her to hurt herself. Luckily though the girl had remain quite docile which hearing about it made him feel bored.

With a small shrug of his shoulders Skylar bypassed the guards and walked into the room. Not only did the room house a cell for subjects but it contained a nice comfortable chair and table for Skylar to use. "How are you liking your room?" He asked softly but waited to get a verbal whiplash from her, surely her drugs would have warn off which was what Skylar had been waiting for. He wanted to see how she acted normally, that way he could get better data then just from her DNA.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Her head snapped up the moment she heard the door opening, eyes focusing right on it, watching it swing open and sure enough the gold ol doctor came in that she barely remembered from her drug state.

Frozen in her spot on the bed,only her eyes moved as she watched him walk to the table through the bit of hair covering part of her face. She had to bite back a bit of a growl that she wanted to give him. Instead, she opted to stay silent, her eyes widening just a slight fraction when a strange scent hit her nose too. It seemed... familiar, not the whole , we have met type familiar, but a different type. She couldn't place her finger on it though.

It was definitely coming from him though, considering the others she could smell, well they stank, of human smells. She blinked, her sense of smell must be off maybe, she wasn't sure. Hearing his word's she frowned slightly before giving a snort. " It's no fancy hotel thats for fucking sure. " she muttered. Glaring at him now but watching him warily, she couldn't figure out his game, other then the fact he wanted information from her of her kind.

She already figured out she had to bide her time, wait for the perfect opportunity to get out. A straight all out attack would just land her either shot, or in another stupor drugged state again.Probably for longer next time. She decided to play his game, well to an extent, maybe give a little information to him that really wasn't information at all, or some that meant nothing. See how long she could get away with it. " What time is it?" muttered, still staying in place, not moving a single muscle.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Skylar chuckled softly at her response, not really what he wanted to hear but at least she was original. "So Leah, is it?" He questioned to her even though he really didn't believe it, Skylar got the feeling that she lied to him but maybe he could get her to tell the truth. He jotted a few things down on a nearby notepad and then turned his attention to her "It's a point in time in the day or rather night right now" he told her wondering if it would get her angry.

((Sorry it's short))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:02 pm

She nodded without really moving, just watching him. Still trying to figure out a few things." Thats the only name I got and the only one your going to get. " She frowned this time. Night?. It was night already?. No wonder she was a bit wide awake now. She half wondered how long since it had been from her getting caught.

Glancing over at him she gave a snort." Smart ass. what exact time? you know. numbers.. midnight? . or whatever.. . You can read a clock right?" Oh she was annoyed, not yet angry and she got the feeling he was doing this on purpose." thought you had question's for me?. "

(( lol its alright. XD. yea she is an ass at the moment. Probably will be for a while . can't say i blame her. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am

Skylar removed his glasses and placed them in his coat pocket, he knew he wasn't going to get anything out of her right now at least not with him pushing her to make her mad. At her words he chuckled to himself, just what he was looking for. 'So she does know how to have a conversation' he sarcastically thought to himself. Skylar got to his feet and moved closer to the bars of her cage "What does the time matter? Even if you had someone you were meeting or had to make an appointment it's not like you can do that now. To answer your question, yes I know how to read a clock" he responded even though her question was probably rhetorical.

"Well if you are in the mood to answer questions then I will ask them but it seem like you don't care to and I'm sure all I'll get out of you is sarcasm" Skylar snipped at her but made sure to keep his own irritation under control. He moved about the room and checked his own watch, Marshall would be coming to his room to pick him up to go drinking soon and he had yet to get ready. "Well I've got things to do so I guess I'll leave you be to think things over for another day" Skylar walked over to the small table and snatched the pad off of it and started for the door. "Before I leave, is there anything I can get you to make your stay more comfortable?" He asked her at the door to the room.

((It's ok, I'm kind of wondering how far Skylar can push her to see her blow up))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:32 am

She snorted as she got up and paced the room a litle, pushing her hair out of her face now as she got a little more irritated. The man was damn annoying as hell." It matters because I hate being confused, I like to know what exact time it is and what day. For certain reasons, and no I don't have a date or some stupid meeting. " She muttered, she was more concerned about something else. Out of all the time of the year, she had to get caught during this time. This time of the year she hated being a panther shifter at times.

She glanced over at him just in time to see him check his watch. Arching a brow she leaned against the bar's of the cage" Funny, looks like you are the one with some sort of date now huh ?"

Rolling her eyes she glared at him through the bar's." already told you I would answer your question's. Never said about leaving sarcasm out you giant pain in the ass. " shaking her head she crossed her arms, still leaning against the bar. " Yeah, sure.. you can get rid of these bars for one, and maybe leave me the key to this place.. but I doubt it." frowned" and the time. seriously, would it kill you to tell me the time or atleast the date?" she really wished she had her calender with her. Then atleast she could figure out on her own how long she had until she was unable to think right." why do you even want me anyways?"

(( lol thats easy, she tries to control her temper XD, but sometimes its hard. Think right now she wants to strangle him XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:28 am

He chuckled softly still standing at the door, her request wasn't that hard to fulfill but for some reason Skylar didn't want to tell her what time it was. He felt that it was something she really wanted to know and part of him was having too much fun messing with her about the time. "I do have an appointment, you aren't the only one here that can shift.....you just happen to be the only one alive" well that was part of what he wanted to say but part of him wondered if she would pick up on his words or if she would even believe him.

Skylar turned to face her a little more with the smile completely wiped from his face "I will ask my questions in time but only when I know that you are going to be truthful" he left the answer to her other request open because he knew that she was being rhetorical about letting her out. "I am not the one that wants you. It is the government. I on the other hand..." he let his sentence trail, what would be the point of telling her now. If she didn't start to cooperate then she most likely was going to end up on a steel table cold and then he would be out another exit for himself.

He continued to stand there and debate with himself, who knows who could be listening to this right now and if he said the wrong thing then the government could start double checking all their records concerning him. Skylar finally moved back towards her cage, close enough that she would be able to grab him if she wished but that would be a fruitless endeavor since he did not hold the key to her prison currently. "I'll extend the same curtsey to you that I have the others in the past...look beyond the surface" he told her and forced his eyes to shift from their human color of blueish green to a bright silver blue and made them turn back. He pulled away from the bars and smiled at her "Have a pleasant evening" with that Skylar left the room with only fifteen minutes to get ready and meet up with Marshall.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:16 am

She scowled at him only to frown second's later, what the hell did he mean by that?. Her mind was already working and she eyed him, even forced herself to stay put as he moved closer, when her instincts wanted her to step back, or lash out at him. But she ignored both. She wanted to ask how many shifters had he gone through but then cringed a little, pretty sure she didn't want to know so didn't ask.

She was a little surprised to hear he didn't want her, making her feel a little disappointed which was strange, she barely knew the man. Shaking her head she grumbled, she really needed out of here and back on her own again. She didn't trust men as far as she can throw them. She learned her lesson last time. As it was, she was finding it hard to trust him. Though she had to admit, she had just a little trust in him. Only a little. " You do realize its hard to be truthfull when one is locked up right? definitely not the best route for you to go. " she shifted from foot to foot, letting her arms rest on the bars, not making a single move to grab him when he got close enough.

She knew she could have but the fact is, she was very sure he didn't have them on him. He seemed way smarter then that." what are you talking about? What cour..... " Her eyes widened just a fraction, leaning closer to see his shifting eyes, she paled a little at that. A shfiter.... working for the government. That definitely was not good. She instantly backed away from him. " Yeah.... you to ." muttered half paying attention to him now as he left.

She wanted to sit, but forced herself to stand and pace. What could that mean? Was he working for them willingly or was he in a trap of sorts himself? Getting a pounding headache , she ran her fingers through her hair and spotted the camera's, then glanced around more, figuring if there was camera's, there was probably microphones or something for sound. So maybe he was in a bind. Or he could be like all other men and was lieing to her. She couldn't tell, she had to get closer to him to tell that, since others gave off a certain smell when lieing. Frowning she gave a low growl. Great. Now she was wanting the annoying, frustrating male to come back. She wanted to be sure, for some odd reason she really hoped he was being forced and not a willing candidate for this.

(( XD well this is fun. she is confused as hell and he is making it damn hard for her to even trust herself around him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Skylar quickened his pace back to his small living quarters on base and changed out of his work clothes. He had dressed in a pair of jeans that looked new even though they were, that was just how often he wore them and then matched them with a black thin undershirt and a light blue button up shirt over it. However tonight he didn't care to button his shirt up and just let it open. Skylar wasn't one to prine before going out but he did fix himself up a little, which included letting his hair down from his loose bun. The golden strands came just above his shoulders and was as soft as it looked.

"Knock knock. You ready yet?" Marshall's voice trailed into his room and Skylar rolled his eyes "you are such a bother" he hissed at the man but walked out of the room anyways after slipping on a pair of shoes "It's fascinating to see how you transform from your work look to your out on the town look. You know if you work like how you look now all you assistance wouldn't back away from you" Marshall told him as they walked off base. "I don't care to make friends with the interns. I'm here to do research not socialize" Skylar told him in a monotone only because this wasn't the first time they had this conversation. "Well your attitude certainly doesn't change like your looks do" he was told and they used one of the company vehicles to go into town. "It doesn't towards you. Now can we talk about something other then my looks, attitude or work? Isn't this suppose to be getting me off base to relax, not to deal with you poking me for your entertainment" Skylar growled at the guy and then his mind started to work on his own statement. He was tired of Marshall harping on him about his life and here he was doing the same thing to one like himself.

'I hate myself at times' Skylar thought to himself and shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He definitely wasn't going to be enjoying himself tonight after the thoughts he was having. However he knew that there was nothing he could do at this exact moment to help the girl. "Alright man, chill out. I'm just messing with you...jeez you need to get laid or something" Marshall turned off of the main street and pulled into the parking lot of a bar.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next