The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

3 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!)) - Page 15 Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:25 pm

(( XD gah sorry . sorry , work and family issues keeping me busy.

she grinned" yes you, smarty pants. no one else here fondling me. " she teased, enjoying his laugh as she settled against the seat. " sure you don't. yet your hand is still being a little devil now isn't it?" grinned, poking him lightly , now it was her turn to give an innocent look " who me? . i am not thinking of a whole lot of enjoyment's.. other then eating cotton candy and stealing a few kisses from you "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!)) - Page 15 Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

Post by insomvamp Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:23 pm

((It's ok, I have been ill and busy... I was sort of waiting for you to reply to the others))

"My hand... a devil? What on earth are you talking about?", he asked, running his thumb gently across her thigh and smiling. "Just cotton candy and a few kisses?", he asked, r aising an eyebrow, noticing the light was now green and turning his attention back to the road, but keeping his hand on her tigh, softly moving his thumb against her skin. "You know... I don't think there will be cotton candy there...", he muttered.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:19 pm

*(( woos. gaaah sorry . working on it.

she laughed and slid her hand over his, trying her best not to squirm. " you know darn well what i am talking about. mmmm " she looked up at him and frowned' aww you don't think so?. darn well maybe we can stop at a store and get cotton candy and as far as the kisses go. " she grinned and kissed his cheek. " you can take care of that."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:39 pm

((Please??))

He turned briefly smiling at the feeling of her touch, feeling her warm hand over his as he gently continued to rub his thumb across her thigh. "Have you ever been to a gothic style carnival? It is sort of like that... no cotton candy... unless they have severely sold out... which I doubt...", he said with a small grin, feeling her kiss, he turned to her, stopping gently since there was no one on the road. He leaned closer to her with a smile before wrapping his arm around her head, pulling him to her and kissing her passionately.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:27 am

(( aargh, sorry so sorry ><.

she pouted before smiling" like i said its alright. " she blinked in surprise when he stopped the car, looking around she was about to ask him what was going on when he came close and kissed her.

Sighing in delight against his mouth she kissed him back, leaning into him" mmmm man i love your kisses. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15