The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

3 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!)) - Page 14 Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

Post by insomvamp Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:07 pm

He smiled, giving a chuckle. "Yeah, but you will get the chance... because now that we're together, you know that new job of yours is temporary, right?", he asked softly as he scrubbed himself dry with the towel before wrapping it around his tail and basically wringing it dry. He bit his lower lip when he saw her in his shirt. "You know.. I like that on you a hell of a lot better than I like it on me...", he said softly, his eyes keeping on her for a moment, hearing her low purr, he let the towel drop before looking in his closet for something to wear, finding some loose fitting silk pants, and a matching shirt, before pulling them on.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!)) - Page 14 Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:38 pm

"oh? why you say its just a temp job?" she smiled,sitting down on the bed and laying back as she watched him. "really?. well i like it on me too. i enjoy wearing shirts like this all day.. buuut i think some people wont like thay."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:11 am

"Well at the time I didn't know if we were going to be together, and since we are, and I travel, you certainly are not staying here by yourself for months at a time, and I make enough to support us both...", he said, looking at her for a moment, biting his lower lip. He knealed down in front of her before smiling. "Well then, those people have no sense of taste, love...", he said with a chuckle, tilting his head to the side like a curious cat for a moment before hearing a small mew at the door. "I think your stalker misses you love...", he said, getting up and openning the door.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:41 am

she flushed a little at his words. '' uh huh. but wearing this kind of thing out in public is just bad.. '' teased, '' mmm suppose your right, guess i will just enjoy the job while i have it. '' grinned as she lightly poked his nose when he knelt in front of her. ''. it don't bother me a bit.. my stalker? ... oh come on he just wants attention '' laughing she watched as the kitten came shooting in, stopped in the middle of the floor and looked around before looking up at her , giving another mew before running over to her and rubbing at her feet.

Leaning down she picked him up and kissed his little nose, cuddling him as he settled in her lap.. '' and you forget hun, he follows you too, so he is our little stalker. \\
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 am

He sighed softly. "I guess you're right... and I might start having to beat people up, because I am sure some wonderful people will start groping you or gawking at you...", he said softly, his eyes going cross-eyed as she poked his nose. "Yes, he may follow me too, but he likes you more...", he said softly, sitting down next to her for a moment. "So what do you want to do with the day, love?", he asked softly, falling back onto the rest of the bed with his legs still hanging off. "I am up for any ideas...", he said with a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:45 pm

she gave a soft laugh at his response as she watched him go cross eyed from her poking his nose then shifted a little as he flopped back on the bed'' right now its still dark love.. maybe a few hours till sunrise since i left work early i think i should take a mini nap and then... mmmmmm we can do whatever.. stay here and just enjoy each other or go out and find something to do.. a movie. or see if there is a carnival in town. '' she grinned, giving a small kiss to the kittens nose before placing him on the bed before moving over and leaned over and lightly ran her fingers over his chest.. '' what do you usualy do on the days you normally don't work?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:39 pm

((Oooooh... great idea for a haunted carnival.... thanxies!))

He gave a soft sigh, racking his mind for a moment. He raised an eyebrow for a moment. He sat up suddenly. "Actually.... there is supposedly a very prestigious carnival in town.... They only do any shows at night, and have been around for centuries. I have never been but we could go check it out...", he said with a shrug as he looked over to her. "Up to you... I mean I don't mind... it can't hurt.", he said, flopping back onto the bed as he sighed. "It is supposed to be one of those old-timey carnivals, with the freaks and stuff?"
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:08 am

(( tehe your welcome XD glad i could help))

she smiled when he suddenly sat up , nearly knocking her off of him but she managed to grab on before that, nuzzling his neck lightly squeaked as he plopped back down , again taking her with him. '' hmmmmm an old carny? .. well that is definitely interesting to go and see i wouldn't mind visiting it'' grinned and nipped his lower lip , ears twitching with excitement'' mmm i am going to have to get some clothes on though , which means taking your shirt off. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:33 pm

((I love haunted carnies!! XD))

He ran hsi fingers through her hair, chuckling softly. "Sorry for taking you with me, love...", he said with a smile. He chuckled as he felt her nip at his lip and he leaned down to kiss her. He ran a gentle finger over her ears, feeling the little twitches. "I'm not wearing an... oh...", he said, smiling. "Well I suppose... if you must...", he said softly, rubbing her ears lightly before running his fingers through her hair again and sighing.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:21 pm

(( heheh awesome. never been to one))

she gave a small giggle as he toyed with her ears. it tickled but felt good all the same. closing her eyes she smiled and purred." yup. have to. or you will be beating up anyone who tries to look at me.and dont worry i didnt mind you doing that" kissed him back before getting off the bed. finding a pair of her pants and easily slipped them up. deciding to just tuck his short in her pants and fix up the buttons. " mmm there. think this will do."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:23 am

((Lof... me neither but I watch enough TV and I think I have an idea... lof))

He purred as he heard her start, laying there for a moment before feeling her get up off of the bed. " He watched her pull on her pants as he sat up. "I should probably find some clothes then too, shouldn't I?", he asked, running his fingers through his hair for a moment. He stood up and nuzzled her neck. "Yeah... It'll do.. I told you already... I like my shirt better on you than I do on me...", he said, giving a chuckle.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:27 am

she smiled and closed her eyes as he nuzzled her neck '' mmm yea you probably should, wouldn't want all those girls to pounce on you , your mine and i don't share.. '' teased, blushing again as he mentioned his shirt looking better on her then him.'' mmm well, keep it up and i am going to wear your shirts all the time'' teased, turning and kissing his cheek lovingly. '' mmm get some clothing on love so we can go see that carnival"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:56 pm

He smiled, kissing her gently on her neck. "I would never be with anyone else, love.", he muttered softly, smiling as he pulled away and quickly found some dress pants, and a dress shirt before putting them on and looking over at her with a smile. "Oh.. wait.. one thing...", he mumbled, looking for a moment before finding his tophat and placing it on his head. "There we go... are you ready, love?", he asked as he held out an arm to her. He was anxious to see this, and could hardly wait.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:35 pm

she sat down and watched him get dressed '' mmmm oh i know love i was only teasing.. '' looked him over slowly , he looked really good in fancy clothing. she grinned when he put his top hat on.. '' mmm nice love, you look like your going to the opera or something. '' getting up she moved over to him and lightly kissed him.. '' mmm always ready. come on then. '' sliding her hand over his arm she glanced over at the kitten who was currently curled up on her pillow.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:45 pm

He smiled before kissing her lightly in return. "Alright, anxious...", he teased before laughing as he felt her touch on his arm, goosebumps appeared from his skin before he smiled. "I think this is going to be fun...", he said as he openned the bedroom door and turned off the light behind him and headed down stairs, the windows letting in the star and moonlight, which was full and bathed the lower floor in a white light. "Hmm... it is late... I hope the show is still going...", he mumbled softly as he headed for the front foor, grabbing his keys from the small table he passed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:51 pm

she smiled as she rolled her eyes while following him down the stairs'' not my fault i am anxious... i have only been to one carnival before and it was during the day, really fun.. '' teased, slipping out of the door with him as well as looking up'' mm true, oh well always tomorrow night if we miss it.. ''she slid her hand down to his, intwining their fingers together as she followed him.she was excited.. and anxious as he called her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:52 am

He chuckled. "I was only teasing, love...", he said softly, turning when he heard her nect words. "No... This place... is one night only, and may never come again...", he said softly, feeling her hand and he held onto it tightly. He openned the door and motioned for her to go through first as he pressed the button for his garage door to open. He followed her out the door and locked it behind him before walking into the garage and sitting down inside his Mercedes. He pressed the engine start button and the engine roared to life. "We're going to have to hurry...", he said, looking at the time.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:05 pm

she frowned'' oh well i didn't know that.. let us be going then if we are to make it. '' smiled , following him outside and into the garage before sliding into his mercedes, she was quick to pull her seatbelt on once more.. '' well then best put that foot on the gas love.. just try not to get puled over or anything'' teased, glancing about. it was late, but she didn't mind. stretching out a little in his car she relaxed. '' your making this more exciting you know.. can't wait. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:04 pm

He gave a chuckle, watching her put her seatbelt on, and quickly buckeled his as well before backing out of the driveway, smiling. "My dear... the cops can't keep up...", he said with a devilish grin, shifting into drive and flooring it, the car roaring down the streets. He looked up, and pressed a button. A sun roof openned up, revealing the clear night sky and the full moon shining through with it's pale light. "I have never been to one of these before, but they are so hard to come by that it is almost impossible to find one before they are gone again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:04 pm

she laughed softly at his words on he cops not keeping up, she leaned back and half closed her eyes before looking up as he revealed the sun roof. grinning she looked to him' i like this.. interesting. '' leaning against him she purred loudly as she rested her cheek on his shoulder. '' well lets hope we can get you into this one, i haven't been to one of these either . well other then during the day and such.. just small ones.. '' looked up at him and smiled as she watched buildings and such fly by.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:47 pm

He smiled, noticing how sparse traffic was which really let him open the throttle, letting the growling engine roar as buildings seemed to blur by. "We should be there pretty quickly, too... maybe about 15 minutes...", he muttered, keeping his eyes on the road especially with his speed. "I would really think there to be more traffic...", he muttered softly. "Unless no one knows about it...", he said softly, tapping his fingers lightly on the steering wheel as he came to a stop at a red light, and turning to look at her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:05 pm

she relaxed into her seat as he put the gas on in the car, shaking her head she looked over at him as he spoke" oh?. alright i can't wait.. what know about what? " she was curious to know what he was mumbling about as she leaned into him. " heh afraid the police will catch you speeding?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:47 pm

"I just hope no one knows about the circus... That way we can really get to enjoy everything...", he said, reaching down for the hand brake and pulling it, making the car swerve sideways and then zoom off for a sharp turn. He chuckled, feeling her leaning into him, giving a small calming sigh and took his hand from the brake and gently caressing her thigh, shooting her a brief glance, and then keeping his eyes on the road.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:24 am

She smiled slowly , looking up at him she slid her arm around his , squeaking when he swerved the car side ways. leaning into him more she bit her lip , it was exciting yet scary at the same time but she was enjoying it.

she felt him relax which in return made her relax a little, looking up to him again when she felt his hand on her thigh, catching his glance before he went back to the road. " now then what kind of enjoyment where you really thinking of?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:56 pm

He blinked at her words, giving a small and innocent smile, turning once they were at a stoplight, rubbing his thumb gently across her thigh still. "Who, me?", he asked with a small chuckle. I have no idea what you're talking about..", he said, still giving his small and innocent smile. "Now what about you? What enjoyment are you thinking of?", he asked, unconsciously raising an eyebrow before glancing back at the light, noticing it was still red before turning back to her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next