The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Romance Open Mature

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Online Romance Open Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Online Romance Open Mature

Post by SamyRotu Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Randal finished up his homework and regular work. He decided to check his mail for his paycheck. Which he needed in order to buy groceries. He was flipping through the envelopes when he heard a voice outside. He rushed back upstairs, praying she hadn't seen him.

"Oh dear God that was close." he whispered out of breath.

He caught her message and smiled. He replied.

RebelliousSaint: Sounds awesome. I can't wait to see your costume and that pretty face. I'll let you know what my final costume decision is before I go so you know who to look for.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Iris tenses up some as the sky was starting to darken. She was scared of storms and not just the normal jumpy scared of storms. She hides up a table with her computer unplugged. She reads his message with a smile. She glad she had met him and hoped she would not be a disappointment to him.

BurstAngel: Okay. I can’t wait to see you in person.

(I am going to skip ahead to the day of the dance.) Iris smiles as she works through her shift knowing she would enjoy the dance tonight. Lizzie was going to work the night shift so she could go without having to deal with Marissa. When it gets close to eleven, she changes into her gypsy costume and she drives to the school. She goes to the gymnasium and smiles as she is one of the firsts to arrive.

Her layered silk blue skirt sways as she makes her way to the tables not wanting to stand out on the dance floor without any music. Her blue hair was all done up in soft wavy curls.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Randal took a deep breath, straightening his suit. He decided on the James Bond costume, wearing a simple black tuxedo with his hair slicked back. He wanted to impress her. It was a costume ball though, so it shouldn't matter what he wore, but he wanted to look like he could be a provider.

"Alright. Here we go." he sighed. It took him a while to actually leave his apartment.

He spent a good twenty minutes pacing the floor before sending her what his outfit was.

RebelliousSaint: I'll be James Bond then. I'll see you tonight.

He finally stepped out into the hall, hearing a few other students making noise as they got ready.

He showed up after in started, the crowd getting bigger as he searched the people for a gypsy looking for an international spy. Randal wanted to meet this young lady without having any other girls get in his way. His focus was only on his BurstAngel.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Iris headed to the middle of the dance floor once the music started up. She made sure she was right under the bat disco ball. She wanted to make sure she was right where she told Rebel she would be. She began to get nervous as she realized this was all happening. She was really going to meet him tonight. She looks herself over some making sure she looked perfect for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Randal kept calm, keeping his head down, hoping no girls recognized him. He stood under the bat disco ball, looking around, waiting. He was almost six feet, so he could almost see over everyone's head. He looked for a while, finally laughing at himself. Of course she'd be shorter than he was.

He glanced down, and there she stood. A gypsy in blue garments, looking as beautiful as heaven could make her. He touched her shoulder gently so as not to startle her.

"You wouldn't be the Angel I'm looking for, would you?" he asked with a grin.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Iris feels someone touch her shoulder. She says, “Well I am called Burst Angel. So I could be the angel you are looking for.” She turns around and sees Randal the most popular guy in school was her Rebel. She looks in his eyes and asks, “Randal you are RebelliousSaint?” She blushes deeply. She thinks, “Oh great he is not going to like me. He can have any girl he wants. There is no way he will like me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Randal looks down at her embarrassed face. He smiled.

"Yup. It's me alright. I was going to go with something else, but all the cheerleaders would guess it. So, I went with something a little different."

He looked her up and down, still smiling.

"You look absolutely stunning in that outfit. Blue is definitely your color." he told her, taking her hand and kissing it.

"Definitely the angel I'm looking for."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Iris blushes even deeper as he kisses her hand like a knight would a princess. She says, “You look handsome in your James Bond suit. But of course you have been known to look good in anything.” She looks at him with a smile and says as the music changes into a slow song, “Would you like to dance with me?” Her eyes were all lighten with joy at all of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Randal smiled at her, wrapping his arm around her waist and holding her other hand.

"I would love to dance with you." he replied.

He moved them to the music, taking the lead automatically. In his head, he thanked his mother for teaching him how to dance.

"I'm so glad you suggested this. I got to see you in such a lovely form."

He bent down to her ear, "Though I bet they are all just as lovely."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Iris smiles some as they dance to the slow music together. He was a smooth dancer. She blushes deeply as he says his next comment. She says, "You would be the first to say that Randal." She kisses his cheek softly and says, "I am surprised that you do have a girlfriend already. I mean I know you as funny and caring even though sometimes you sound like a smart ass. You also be very sweet."

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Randal smiled, chuckling softly. He blushed at her kiss to the cheek.

"No girlfriend, though I've had my heart set on one girl. She's beautiful, has dazzling eyes, and striking blue hair." he said slyly.

He pulled her a little closer to him. She was more than he had first thought. She was this spectacular person inside this gorgeous girl. He never thought he'd get the chance to meet the amazing girl on the other end of his messages, and yet here she was before him. She was flawless.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Iris smiles shyly at his words but gasps very softly as he brings her closer to him. She says in his ear, "I see you are a true charmer." She strokes his cheek with her free hand half tempted to believe him. She says, "Randal I wish I could believe your words, but I have been hurt too many times." If only she could let him in her heart all the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Randal gave her a gentle smile this time, with no teasing behind it. He held her close in a loving embrace.

"Time heals all wounds, and I can be very patient." he told her.

"Don't worry about anything. Tonight, we can just be friends who wanted to have a good time together. Alright?"

He didn't want to make her feel like he was rushing her into anything. The fact that someone hurt her didn't surprise him. Other guys didn't know how to treat a girl like this one. They were idiots to give her up.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:48 am

Iris stays in his embrace feeling the need to be held. She lays her head on his shoulder as they dance together. She whispers softly, "I am glad we finally met and I am also glad that I have not disappointed you." She looks around as couples stare at them in envy. She smiles some as she hears the whispers of the all the girls. One blond girl says to her friend, "Since when does Randal have a girlfriend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:49 pm

Randal kept her close, ignoring the prying eyes and gossip around them. He hadn't told anyone that he'd been talking to someone online for so long since most people his age were skeptical.

"Randal!" a voice called.

He turned a bit to see a few "buddies" coming toward him. They'd gone with the toga thing.

"Guess you skipped out, huh?" his friend asked.

"Could you bother me later, Jake?"

Jake narrowed his eyes, spotting Iris.

"Ah, a little flower, huh? Well, excuse me." he said, faking a bow and walking off.

Randal shook his head. He couldn't stand Jake sometimes. It was that guys fault Lina was all over him half the time.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Iris looks at his friend Jake as he walks away. She says, "Your friend seems like a pain in the butt to be around." She looks back at Randal calmly. She says, "I am glad you did not come as a greek god. I would most likely have to beat the other girls off you with a stick." She kisses him softly on the cheek. She was not going to share him with any other girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Randal looked down at her with a serious and concerned face.

"Please, stay away from him. I don't trust the way he treats women, alright?"

He knew how Jake's old girlfriends would leave the relationship. He was a man who believed women were property, not people. He was into the old fashion rules and rights between men and women. In short, he was an asshole.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Iris looks at Randal and strokes his cheek gently. She says, “I don’t want him Randal. It is you I feel close to and safe with. If I wanted to be with someone, it would be you. So you don’t have to worry.” She looks in his eyes showing she was speaking the truth to him. She smiles some when the song was over. She says, “Thank you for the dance. I am going to get a drink.” She goes over to the punch bowl ignoring the stares and whispers.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Randal was hesitant to let her go, but he waited, inching closer to where she was to avoid all the girls. He could hear their cruel and jealous remarks, shaking his head at how low people could go.

He noticed Jake cruising through the crowd towards Iris. He narrowed his eyes and moved quickly. Hopefully he could get there first.

"Hey there." he said to Iris. "You know, it's wrong for a girl to leave her man's side without permission."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 pm

(I am confused which one got to her first so I know how to respond….)

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:06 pm

(Jake got to her. Sorry, forgot that <^.^')
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:25 pm

(Oh its fine. I just needed to know.) Iris looks at Jake a moment and says, “Randal is not my man. He is just my friend for now.” She did not like this guy one bit. She takes her glass and tries to make her way back to Randal feeling unsafe without him near her. She looks for not able to find him because of the crowd of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Jake glared after her and followed, reaching for her arm. Something stopped him just short. He turned to the opposition to scream at him and stopped.

Randal's stare bore into him.

"Touch her, and you will never see the light of day."

He let go, moving passed Jake to Iris. He put on his smile again.

"There you are."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:52 am

Iris smiles some as Randal came to her rescue from Jake. She says, “I am sorry I took so long. Your jerk of a friend would not leave me be. She leans up and kisses him on the cheek gently. She takes a sip of her drink and looks at Jake with hate in her eyes. This guy gave her the creeps and she did not want to fight with anyone. It was bad enough now that people were staring at them again.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Randal kept his eyes on Iris, glancing in Jake's direction to know his location. He would not let the guy ruin this night. Randal was enjoying his time with Iris.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked, speaking in her ear over the music.

Her happiness was more important that Jake anyway. It deserved more attention. Anything he could do for her, he would.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next