The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Romance Open Mature

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Online Romance Open Mature - Page 5 Empty Re: Online Romance Open Mature

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Iris gets in her car and heads over to his place with a smile. She makes her way up the stairs and knocks on the door to be polite. She was wearing a comfy but sort of sexy outfit she figured he would like.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:31 pm

He jumped a little at the knock. He was just finishing his dishes. He dried his hands and checked the peep hold. There she was. He opened the door smiling.

"Hey. I'm glad you found it okay. Come on in." he said.

It wasn't too small. Wood floors, a living room where a large flat screen sat on a small stand and a black leather couch. There was a kitchen with full stove, dishwasher, and fridge. Then there was his bedroom with a king sized bed in black sheets. A TV was in here too, smaller than the other, on his dresser, where all his clothes sat. His computer was in the closet, no clothes. His bathroom was neat, organized. He finished his tour and grinned.

"Want a drink? Anything?" he asked.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 am

Iris follows him around with a smile as Randal showed her around his dorm. She sits down on his couch once it is over and relaxes a bit more. She could not explain it but she was comfortable around him more than any other man she has ever been around. She did not know why though. When he offered her something to drink, she shakes her head slowly. She says, “No thank you. I am fine.” She had a sense that Randal was lonely despite his well off life style.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:08 pm

He shrugs a bit, not used to company.

"Thanks for coming over. I was...I guess lonely. I mean, I've always been kind of on my own, but only when you're gone, it doesn't feel right." he said.

He blushed a bit, running a hand through his hair, mussing it up. He sighed, sitting next to her.

"Sorry. I don't want you to feel awkward around me. I don't want to make an ass of myself is all."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Iris looks at him with a blush on her cheeks and says, “I understand. I feel the same way Randal. I am just not use to being able to be myself without having to have my guard up. So I am kind of worried I might let something slip and I will scare you away.” She blushes deeper and looks down at her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Randal laughed softly.

"I don't think there's anything about you that could scare me away. I'm sure you think anyone would say that, but I'm being honest. You're this amazing person I've come to know and care about."

He sighed and laughed at himself.

"I feel cheesy."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Iris looks at him with a slight laugh. "Yes that did sound cheesy but it was sweet." She cuddles into him sightly and kisses him on the lips gently in a loving way. She says softly, "You are the most desired guy in our school and yet you have stayed a sweet heart. You are kind and protective. I like it." She relaxes next to him happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Randal sighed, wrapping his arms around her.

"It's just my nature to protect. From what you told me about your home and the crap you put up with, you needed a friend. As I got to know you, I felt a click."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Iris cuddles into him and says with a smile, “We both felt the click between us so I understand.” She did enjoy the simple peace they shared with each other. No having to pretend to be someone they are not. They could be themselves without doubt. She closes her eyes and just sits with him feeling truly at ease with him with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:59 am

Randal held her to him, aching to keep her happy and safe.

"I'm glad you came over." he sighed.

He probably would've just watched TV all night and then just had gone to class or work. He couldn't wait until he was done.

"What are your plans after school? You know, after you graduate?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Iris looks at him and says, "I am going to go to the most far away from here. I would then study to become a teacher." She kisses him on the cheek. She says, "I am glad I came over. Lizzie and her husband went out to dinner so I was all by myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Randal thought for a moment.

"Don't go too far. But a teacher would suit you. What level? Like, little kids or teens or adults? I could see you teaching kids. With that beautiful smile of yours."

He phased out a moment, thinking of it again.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:31 pm

Iris smiles some and says, “I want to teach a mixture of all three but mostly small kids.” She cuddles into him and strokes his cheek. She says, “Then after I know I have a steady job and home, I want to fall in love and start a family.” She smiles slightly thinking about it. She says, “Although I don’t know how many kids I want.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:39 pm

He smirked, thinking to himself.

"How about....100?" he laughed.

"Though I think you'd lose your mind with the first few."

He remembered his mom saying she'd wanted 100 kids but she never got the chance.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Iris laughs and says, “Sure but there would have to be a few years in between them and the guy would have to be up for the challenge.” She relaxes thinking about it. She says, “And we would have to be well off so we could support them all.” She kisses his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Randal sighed, keeping her close. He planted a soft kiss on top of her head, stroking her arm a little.

"I'm sure he'll do just fine. He'll be the best dad you can find who would do anything to support you."

He sighed, trying not to hint at himself. Stupid male ego.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Iris smiles and strokes his body gently sensing he was hoping he was the man she wanted. She says, “I am hoping to find the right guy some day. A guy that I can be myself with, without feeling pressured into a sexual relationship. I have tried to have relationships with some guys at this school but they only wanted to get into bed with me.” She smiles slightly wondering what that perfect man might look like.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Randal smirked again. "He should have green eyes and dark brown hair. That's masculine. He should have a good job already. Matter of fact, he should have a nice apartment and he should be able to support three people not including himself."

He felt like an ass describing himself, but the thought of any other man with her made him pissed.

He was really glad she had come over to keep him company.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Iris laughs softly and says, "Sounds like you are wanting to be the man of life." She says softly as she cuddles into him, "He would have to be able to handle me working long hours grading school work. But he would have me all to himself all weekend." She smiles some.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:14 pm

"I can wait. I happen to be the most patient person you will come across on this campus." he said proudly.

He kept her close, her warmth filling a void he hadn't known was there.

"And personally, I like to think of it as YOU having ME to yourself all weekend long. My mother had taught me to not treat women as objects. I never did, but she was so concerned since her father was well...a jerk. She wanted me to turn out better."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:12 am

Iris sighs happily and says, "But I have nothing to offer you other than my affections for you." She feels the warmth and closeness the two of them needed. She says, "Well every girl on campus knows that you are a great guy." She was slightly angered by the thought of other girls getting his attention. It made her jealous with every fiber of her being. She says, "Not that I am willing to share you with them." She smiles slightly and kisses him gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:17 pm

He laughed softly.

"Good to hear." he sighed.

He sat holding her for a long time. He enjoyed just holding her close.

"I'm guessing you cannot stay late? Or even over for that matter?" he asked.

She'd done a lot in the last twenty-four hours. She'd stood up to a bitch, quit her job, and moved out.

"I'm not tossing you out. I just don't want you in trouble or over tired. I mean, you have been busy today...." he stopped babbling, taking a deep breath and running a hand through his hair, mussing it up completely.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Iris looks at him as he babbled on and on. She takes out her phone and texts Lizzie saying she is staying with a friend tonight. She says, "I don't mind staying the night with you. I just had to let Lizzie know so she won't panic." She kisses him on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:07 pm

His next smile was beaming. He hugged her tightly, letting go a bit so she could breathe.

"Shall I loan you something to wear for the night? Or would you prefer the clothes you have on?" he asked.

Not much to offer but a shirt and his favorite pair of PJ pants. He supposed he could let her roll around in them.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Iris looks at him with a smile as he gave her a bear hug. She says answering his questions, “I would not mind barrowing some clothes for the night.” She was glad she could give him such happiness by just staying the night with him. She says after a few minutes, “So what kind of movies do you like to watch?” She had not thought of what they might do during their night together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next