The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Romance Open Mature

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Online Romance Open Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Romance Open Mature

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Iris looks at Randal and says, "I am feeling a bit uncomfortable. Jake kind of ruined the mood for me." She looks in his eyes before picking up more jealous rants and glares from women and men. She says, "I think it would be best for you if I leave. This girls are never going to leave you alone now." She kisses him on the cheek before making her way to her car.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun May 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Randal went to follow her, gently pushing aside all the girls that flooded at him. He didn't want her to feel this way.

"Iris! Wait." he called. He needed to get to her. He lost sight of Jake.

Jake stalked Iris to her car, easily creeping up behind her, holding her door closed and trapping her in place.

"Hello again. Where's your little boyfriend?" he asked slyly. He'd be able to get this girl as long as Randal wasn't around.

Jake's reputation was that he was the one of the most attractive, but the girls at the school didn't know that he was the epitome of jerk.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Iris groans as she looks at Jake. She says getting pissed off, “Look here you idiot. Randal is not my boy friend and I have no interest in you. So just get lost loser.” She usually did not have a temper but tonight was ruined and she just wanted to go home and forget all about it. She glares at him ready to kick and punch him as much as possible if she had to.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun May 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Jake growled under his breath and went to grab her when something stopped him.

"Back...off..." Randal told him.

"Oh jeez. She doesn't even want you! Why bother protecting it?" Jake yelled.

Randal literally tossed him onto his ass in the road.

"She is not an object. I will break your arm next time." Randal told him and opened her car door.

"I'm sorry you didn't have a good time. Will you still message me?" he asked.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Iris looks at Randal as he suddenly came to her rescue once again. She looks into his eyes and says, “It is not your fault all the girls like you. And yes I will message you. Thank you for meeting me tonight. Let’s do it again somewhere where there is not so many people.” She kisses him on the cheek and gets in her car before driving off in a hurry. She makes her way home and changes in her night gown once she is safe inside her room. Then she boots up her computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun May 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Randal watched her go with a sadness in his heart. He headed back to his apartment, changing down to his boxers and hanging up his outfit. He powered on his computer, typing in his password and logging in.

A few emails from his boss and one professor. He waited patiently for her to speak to him. He swore to himself that he'd give her a night of special treatment.

"I'm an idiot..." he sighed.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Iris looks at massager a moment unsure if she should bother him again. She smiles as she gets an idea. She goes into her settings and changes her screen name to James-Bonds-Gypsy. She says to herself, “This will let him know I am not mad at him.” She knew he would get a notice that she changed her screen name since he was on her friends list.

James-Bonds-Gypsy: Hey I made it home okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon May 02, 2011 10:55 am

Randal's eyes lit up when she messaged him. He smiled at the new screen name and smirked, adjusting his own.

Gypsy's-Slave: Good. I'm sorry Jake ruined your night. We'll do something special with less people.

He felt better now. She'd just wanted to get out of the crowd. He couldn't imagine what she felt like, being whispered about.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 am

Iris smiles as she sees his new screen name.

James-Bonds-Gypsy: It was not you that ruined my night. I just could not handle people whispering about me and you. I mean it was like they had never seen two friends dancing together and the run in with Jake did not help.

She sends her message and thinks about this night. She wished they had just been alone together. They would have been about to talk like they did online.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon May 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Gypsy's-Slave: Forget Jake. If he does anything to you, just let me know. I don't want anything happening to you.

Randal sighed, feeling exhausted with every passing moment. He transferred his messages to his phone so he could lie in bed. He wasn't sleepy, he just couldn't hold up his head anymore.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 8:45 pm

James-Bonds-Gypsy: You know I will. I just hope things aren't going to be wired at school on Monday. I mean I know who you are and you know who I am. So it won't take much for everyone else to figure us out.

She sends that message and switches it to her phone so she could relax a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue May 03, 2011 5:31 am

He face palmed and groaned, forgetting how quickly rumors can spread in a school.

Gypsy's-Slave: Just ignore them. Walk in like you know something they'll never figure out. Then again, you know more about me than anyone else in this school or even town.

He smirked. He'd told her more than he'd ever told his mother.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Iris looks at her phone with a smile.

James-Bonds-Gypsy: Well I am glad I wore a costume that covered my tattoo. If people saw that they would know its me. And now you know where I work too.

She fidgets with her hair some as she waits for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed May 04, 2011 5:37 am

Gypsy's-Slave: Tattoo? I can't remember if you ever told me about that.

He tried thinking back to past conversations they had, but with the exhaustion finally forcing his eyes to close, he decided intense thinking was a very bad idea.

He stretched, yawning as he did so and pulled the covered over him. He waited for her to reply before calling it a night.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Iris smiles some with a slight laugh.

James-Bonds-Gypsy: I have a rose on my shoulder. I got it when I was fourteen. Everyone says tattoos hurt but it depends on where you get it on your body.

She sent that message and then starts to write another one.

James-Bonds-Gypsy: I am going to go to bed now hun. I am really tired.

She tells him good night and goes to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri May 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Randal smiled as he read her last message and went to bed himself.

He made sure his phone was charged for the next day. He had a lot to do tomorrow and as he thought about it, he grinned as Iris invaded his thoughts. That smile, those eyes, she was perfect.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Iris sleeps with a smile upon her lips as she dreams about her and Randal dancing together at the dance. She wakes up the next morning around eight o’clock in the morning and texts him saying good morning. She gets dressed in a light blue silk dress and begins to wonder why they have not tried talking on the phone before. She sits on her bed and taps her knee on the bed gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri May 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Randal had already been up and just finished a phone call with his boss. He heard her message arrive and replied with a simple good morning as well.

He still hadn't had a shower, but he'd wait and see what the day entailed. Some days he needed to go out, other days he could just work from home.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Iris smiles as she gets around to work another shift at the diner. She texts him saying that she will be at the diner if he wanted to see her today. She knew because it was Sunday that there were not going to be many people at the diner. So they could talk without being stared at so much like they were at the dance.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu May 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Randal thought for a moment. His schedule for the day was open. He preferred to not work Sundays, it being the 'day of rest' and all. He liked the diner, he frequented it quite a bit.

Gypsy's-Slave: If you insist My Lady. I will stop by for a bite to eat. I just have to get ready.

He took his shower and dressed casual. A deep blue shirt and black jeans with black running shoes. His heart raced a bit at the thought of seeing her again, but it was a good feeling.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Iris sends him a quick ok and a smile before getting to the diner ten minutes before her shift was supposed to start. No customers were there. So she knew it was going to be a slow day. Liz looks at her as she sees Iris pretty much glowing. Iris smiles and says, "I am not telling you so quit with that look."

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun May 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Randal was smiling as he walked to the diner. He was almost jogging to get there. He couldn't wait to see her again, especially after what happened. He was almost tempted to start their meeting over, but he couldn't tell if she was upset, or just let it go.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 am

Iris looks at Lizzie as she knows something was going on but she was not going to tell her until she knew this relationship was not going to crash and burn, friendship or not. She looks at the door as Marissa comes storming in. She screams at her, “Iris you did not clean my car this morning!” Iris says, “You gave me the morning shift today I did not have time to clean your car and get to work on time.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed May 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Randal was almost shoved aside by an enraged woman who was also going into the diner.

"Yeesh."

Once he realized who she was pissed at, he sighed and shook his head.

"Excuse me, what seems to be the problem?" he asked Marissa.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Iris looks at Randal with sad eyes as Marissa glares at him. Marissa says, "It is not any of your business." She goes back to yelling at Iris. Iris did not seem to fight back. She sat there taking every verbal hit. She had explained this to Randal that if she mouthed off to her stepmom she would lose her job and her money for a far away college.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next