The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Romance Open Mature

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Online Romance Open Mature - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Romance Open Mature

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:53 pm

"I like comedy and action. Sometimes, depending on who is in it, a romance. Horror I stay away from. Why scare the hell out of myself? I don't see the point."

He got up for a moment and opened a cabinet. DVDs were stacked. There were hundreds of titles. He had almost every movie. He snagged one away.

"This one...I don't know why it's in here."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Iris sees his dvd collection and smiles. "And I thought I was a movie funatic." She kisses his cheek gently to show she was just picking on him. She looks at the dvd in his hand. "Interesting choice for a movie night."

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 am

"We don't have to watch this. I enjoyed the book and the movie. But you can't tell anyone I have the Princess Bride. I won't hear the end of it."

He blushed and put it back as a selection. He didn't want people to think he was too sensitive, but he knew a good movie when he saw one.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 am

Iris smiles and says, “It is a good movie I just would have never guessed you liked it.” She takes the movie back out and puts its disc in his dvd player. She says, “I love this movie too myself. I use to have it when I was young.” She sits back down on the couch and smiles as she felt they had a lot in common.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:49 am

Randal blushed. His guy friends considered it a child's movie or a chick flick. He didn't care. If it was good, then he couldn't argue, though he didn't have to share either.

He settled with her on the couch as it started.

"Thank you for not emasculating me. Most people would see me with it and just...reject the idea of a man enjoying something like this."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:50 am

Iris looks at him and says, “I am not like most people Randal. Besides it is nice to know you are not afraid to give movies a chance before labeling them a chick flick or something. Guys like you are rare in this judgmental world of ours.” She cuddles into him as they watch the movie together. She was enjoying the fact that they could talk to each other like this. (So are you willing to try the love triangle rp?)

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 am

Randal felt almost at home with her there. Iris was what he was looking for in a girl. He tended to wonder what his life would be like if he hadn't started talking to her and it looked bleak. He sighed with contentment.

(Uh sure. What role would I play in this rp?)
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:24 am

(You would be playing a male assassin.) Iris hears him sigh but does not say anything. She was a bit caught up in the movie as it unfolded before her. No matter how many times she sees this movie, she gets captivated by it as though it is the first time she has seen it. She knew not why but she complains about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:01 pm

(Interesting. What era?)

Randal was having a hard time with his emotions. The movie always got to him. He laughed and even got teary eyed. He felt himself becoming tired as it became late. He fought his eyes to stay open.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 am

(Modern day.) Iris looks at him from time to time as time passed by. She herself was getting tired and she ended up falling asleep curled next to him. She had a smile on her face as she slept. For the first time in a very long time, she felt completely safe in another person’s company without fear of judgement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:43 am

(Have you thought about joining the assassin rp?) Iris looks at him from time to time as time passed by. She herself was getting tired and she ended up falling asleep curled next to him. She had a smile on her face as she slept. For the first time in a very long time, she felt completely safe in another person’s company without fear of judgment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6