The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Romance Open Mature

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Online Romance Open Mature - Page 4 Empty Re: Online Romance Open Mature

Post by SamyRotu Mon May 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Randal sighed, trying to reserve his anger. He didn't appreciate people yelling, for one, and he really didn't appreciate insults. Even if they weren't aimed at him. He stepped in front of Marissa.

"Excuse me again, but I doubt this girl has done anything to be treated this way. And whether or not it is my business is irrelevant. I just made it my business. Now please, if you could have a proper conversation with her than fine, but I will not tolerate you screaming at her for any reason."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:00 am

Marissa looks at him a moment and turns her rage onto him. “I don’t care what you won’t tolerate. This is a family matter and it does not concern you! Now shut up and stay out of this!” Iris clenches her fist and says, “You have no right to talk to a costumer like that. You may be the owner but you don’t have the right to talk to anyone like that!!”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:06 am

Randal held his smile back. She looked like a hissing kitten with its fur standing up. He didn't want to over-defend her. He knew she could handle a small fight, but Marissa had said 'family matter'

"She does have a point. Family matters are discussed at home, with family. Not out in public, especially at your business. You think people will still come here after this little episode? Good luck."

He shook his head.

"Did you still want to stay?" he asked Iris.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:18 am

Iris looks at him a moment before grabbing her things. She says to Marissa, “Just so you know I quit and will move my things out of the house by the end of the week.” Marissa says with a smirk, “Oh really? And where are you going to go?” Iris says, “Anywhere is better than living with you and your idiot daughters.” She looks at Randal a moment and begins to leave the diner.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:21 am

Randal smirked at Marissa and followed Iris out of the diner.

"So, where did you plan to go?" he asked.

He wasn't being an ass, he was just curious of her plan of action. A bold move needs a plan to follow, or at least that's how his brain worked.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 am

Iris looks at him as she continues to walk home. She says, “Lizzie offered me the chance to move in with her a week ago and it still stands so I am going to movie with her.” There was a ruckus going on behind them and she looked back as a force of habit. Employees and customers were leaving the diner. Lizzie sees her and says, “We are only stayed there for you Iris. So since you’re not going to be there, we all quit.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:07 am

Randal laughed out loud.

"A very wise decision. However, Iris, whatever you decide, my door is always open to you." he told her.

He didn't want discomfort between them, he wanted security. Trust. He really did like Iris.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:19 am

Iris looks at him with a soft smile. "That is sweet of you but if I began living with you, we would not get any alone time together. There would be eyes on us everywhere we went." She kisses him on the cheek softly. "We don't want a repeat of what happened at the dance, do we?" She continues to head home to start packing her things up for the move.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Randal gave a nod at her point.

"Well, shall I help you pack or will Lizzie be assisting you?" he asked.

He was a little down that she didn't want to live with him, but she was right. It would be like they were living apart anyway. Besides, he believed she'd be more comfortable with a girl she's seen more than three times in her life.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Iris looks at him as she could see he was down about her not wanting to take him up on his offer. She says, "Randal I know we are close but we are not ready to live together yet. I want to make sure we can handle the school can handle us knowing we are friends or maybe something more before we go public to the whole world." She was also not wanting to get too close just in case things did not work out. She says after a few minutes, "You can help me pack if you are not busy today..." She then adds, "Also that thing with Jake has me kind of worried..."

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Randal smiled at her and sighed. When she mentioned Jake he looked serious again.

"Jake? What about it? Did he talk to you? Is he following you?" he asked.

Jake had spent his chances and was far passed the end of Randal's patience. The guy had issues. The fact he had his eye on Iris was worse.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Iris looks at him and says, "Well Jake does not have the personality to let go of a girl he has his eyes set on a girl. So I have no doubt that he won't keep trying to get me alone." She kisses him on the cheek and says, "But don't go all commando hun. I can avoid him." She walks with him back to her house and unlocks the door. She heads straight up the stairs. Towards the attic which was her room in the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Randal looked around, a little upset.

"You live in the attic. This is...not proper living environment for a lady or anyone for that matter." he told her.

He sighed and helped her pack. He held back his OCD so they could just get her things out. He liked to be organized.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Iris says calmly, "Well it has been my room since my dad died. I was not kidding when I told you things were hard for me here." She finishes packing up her books and starts moving her stuff towards the front door so when Lizzie arrives they could could load up her stuff and head on to her new home. She looks at Randal and smiles slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Randal helped her to his best ability. He remembered what she had told him about the situation at home.

"Well, at least you can have a room. Like, an actual room."

He shook his head at everything. The stepmother, the living arrangements. It was..disgusting to him. He didn't like to think of how cruel people could be.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Iris looks at him and smiles some as they had finished bringing her stuff down. She says, "And I won't be working at the diner any longer. Which means more free time to go on dates or something." She could see the disgust in his eyes and says, "It was not that bad Randal after a while you grow used to small areas."

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:30 pm

He gave her a sad smile. He cupped her face in his hand.

"I just want you comfortable and well." he told her.

She was something special, he could tell.

"I'll tell you what, once you're all situated, I will take you on the date of your life. How does that sound?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Iris smiles and says kissing his lips gently, "I will hold you to it Randal." She had a feeling he was different from any guy she has ever known. She says, "You know you are special guy."

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:43 pm

He bowed at the waist.

"Why thank you My Lady. I will always be at your service." he told her.

He checked his watch and sighed. He had a phone conference at work in an hour. He would have to go soon.

"Just name a day and time and I'll come pick you up, alright? We'll go out and you'll forget all your worries."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:38 am

Iris smiles and hugs him softly having a feeling he would have to go soon. She says, “Thank you for helping me pack my things Randal. Lizzie should be here soon and I know you probably have some things to do today. I will text you when I get myself moved in later tonight.” She was happy that he gave her the strength to move out of this place.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:01 pm

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and smiled.

"Till next time." he said and headed off to his own home.

He'd now be able to sleep better knowing she'd be somewhere safer. He'd feel better if he knew exactly where that somewhere was, but hey, if Iris trusted the person, then it would be fine.

"You're doing it again. She hasn't picked you. Chill out." he told himself
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Iris says good bye to him and smiles as Lizzie shows up not long after he left. As they are moving boxes into her car Lizzie asks, “So who was that cute boy who helped you at the diner?” Iris says, “He is the boy I have been talking to for over a year. His name is Randal.” Lizzie asks, “Oh I see. So is he your boy friend now?” Iris blushes deeply and says, “I am not sure yet.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Randal sighed as he finally got home. His phone rang. His boss was calling to start early again. This is why he was always ready an hour ahead of time for everything.

He sighed, awaiting any message from her, letting him know she was safe. It was all he was really concerned about at this point. He left his phone on speaker and listened to them blab on and on about the information he'd put in his project.

He sighed again, wishing he had company. Iris's company.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Iris texts him that she is safe and moved in and also asked him if maybe she could come over later. She was already missing his company since Lizzie had gone out to dinner with her husband. So she was all alone and that bugged her for some reason. He had told her once that he lived in one of the dorms by the school so she could easily find where he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Randal hung up after the meeting. He hadn't said a word, so it didn't make sense why he had to be on the line. However, at the rate they paid him, he didn't care.

He got her text and smiled.

Gypsy's-Slave: Sure. I'll text you the address. It's a bit of a climb of stairs, but not too bad.

He waited for her to be ready. Then after she left, he'd send her his address. It was a good thing had a little OCD. His place was neat, other than the boxes, that is.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next