The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) Empty New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:13 pm

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) Fantasy_007

New York City was the best place for a vampire, especially for one like Raven. Sure she had her fun times with the old Era , all those Knight's and stable boys, now though she loved the new age. Car's replaced horses and bikes, large buildings went up and there was plenty of food to go around, even a vampire who can have his or her pick off of the scumbag's that littered the streets. Or someone else if they had a much better taste for the... richer blood. .

Raven stood at one of the balconies of the main hotel room she just got a room for. looking out over the city she watched the people down below. running amok like little ant's or cow's. Arching a brow she looked further to the left. watching as the Limo's pulled up one by one dropping off the richest people in the world for the grand opening of this new and very expensive hotel. . " eh. poor sap's. so damn spoiled they probably have someone feeding them with a gold spoon." She was only here to do one thing. scout about and do a little pick pocketing. Hey even a vampire had to make a living and this one was her's. . Hell even the room she had, was paid for with the stolen money she got. Courtesy of another rich man who she left past out in his room and his wallet completely cleaned out.

Leaning back she looked up , she had already hunted so didn't need to feed again until tomorrow night. Turning around she walked back into her room and was quick to get ready. She would mingle with the crowd, listen in . and find out whose room is which one. Then while they where all down there having fun. she would go and have a little spree of her own.

Fifteen minute's later she was in the ball room , leaning against one of the pillars a champagne flute in one hand as she surveyed the many rich folks. her keen sense of hearing picking up only interesting conversation's. though every now and then her gaze would go to the door's to see who else would enter..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) Empty Re: New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:40 pm

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) 690775rey_vampiroNew Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) Vampire-traditional-vampires-19341735-553-709

Draco and Dariana arrived at the hotel in their limo, a perk of running a human company. The blood bank they ran was a cover for all the murders in the area. Humans came in and when they left they were joined by a little computer chip that would bring them back whenever the vampires "called." Upon arriving all they could smell was the sex rolling off of the attendants, and the smell of a lonely vampire on an upper floor.

"God this place smells delicious. like a buffet for us and our.... unexpected guest." Draco drawled, lip curling.

"I dont see why we have to attend these things. they are just filty humans who work for us why should we go to their parties? we could have alot more fun at home." Dariana purred and rubbed on Draco.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) Empty Re: New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Raven pushed off the pillar slowly and mingled about, walking here and there and of course responding to any question any of the human's asked before politely excusing herself. . What they didn't know is that she was getting their key card's for their room's. only off the ones that she sensed carried them in their pocket's. . having a little purse on her allowed her to discreetly tuck them away using a little bit of vamp speed to keep others from seeing it. .

She was nearing her second round when she stopped, eyes wide and turned to the door. She sensed the duo vampire's before she even saw them. Grimacing she immediately went to the shadow's. Since her creator. she has stayed away from other vamps for her own reasons. " ah hell.. not good. " mumbled. . catching a passing waiter and handed him her untouched champagne. . Making sure she wasn't not noticed, she ducked into the stair way's before zipping up to her floor. a quick look down the hallway allowed her to see it was empty before she zipped to her door and in it. .

Ten minute's later she was dressed in her black pants and a black skin hugging tank top. Swinging her black backpack over her shoulder's , she pulled the keycard's out. she would hit those room's first., then maybe the master room. see what sort of jewels where in there. ..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:00 pm

As she walked through the door Dariana relished the looks of all the humans in the room, enjoyed the scent of jealousy from the women and lust from the men. Her black satin dress had a slit almost to the hip on both sides and enough cleavage to give a unic a nose bleed. Draco on the other hand had glared at every one.

"Dariana will you ever cover those things. Its not exactly enjoyable for me to smell the lust of everyone in the room, specially when its towards my sire." Draco growled before walking to the podium at the front of the room.

" My dear friends, lets start our night with the raffle. everyone pull out your key cards, we are going by the numbers scrawled on the back of them." Most of the people in the room come up empty handed, filing to the front desk for a spare room key so they may check their rooms before heading up stairs to find them.

"Dariana would you be so kind as the run with them. i have a feeling our guest has what they are looking for."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Raven was quick. considering she used her vampire speed she had already searched and pilfered six out of eight of the room's she had. and in each of the room's she made sure everything was where the costumer left it. she was even kind enough to leave their keycard's on the side table to make them think they just forgot them.

she was just on the last two when she heard company coming, sucking in a breath she tilted her head, they had yet to turn the corner she still had time to hide. glancing around quickly she eyed the main door's to the master suite. as far as she knew it was unoccupied at the moment. zipping over to it she glanced over her shoulder. then turned back. grimacing that she had to do this but she had no choice. she broke the lock silently before slipping in and closing the door shut just as silently as she had opened it. glancing around she grunted. " well hell's bells.. " she checked the entire room before going to the window. she could climb out.. would suck . but she was good at it... she went to work on getting the window open.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Dariana sniffed out the only non human scent and followed it. seems the girl had already hit most of the rooms but her scent went to the one room that Dariana would think she would avoid. walking to the door she pulled out her personal key card with vampiric speed and burst into the room, catching the girl by the arm and tossing her accross the room.

"what do you think your doing? this is my room and i dont think i gave you permission to be here. but now that you are i think its time i get the fun that Draco denys me." Dariana ties the girl to the bed and starts toying with her when one of the humans comes into the room.

"well damn." Dariana turns to the human and smiled. " I didnt realize you had followed me. have you met my....sister? She decided to suprise me by stopping by, didnt you sister." Dariana looks at the girl and hopes she will go with it.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Raven yelped in surprise as her arm was grabbed and she went soaring through the air. grunting as she landed on the floor only to have the woman over her again. Raven was an old vampire but clearly this woman was older if she was able to manhandle her without so much as a problem.

Next thing she knew she was being tied up and tormented. Nothing usually scared her but this woman actually spooked her a bit and who the hell was Draco?. she hoped she didn't find out..

By the time the human showed up she was wary of everything. her hand's working on the ties though while the woman wasn't looking . through the whole time she did keep her mouth shut. not saying a word though now she was debating whether or not she should agree to the whole.. sister thing.. glancing to the human then back at the woman she grunted. " right. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Dariana smirked, " see everything is fine. im about to take her down the street because as you can see she is under dressed for the occasion." Dariana grabs the girl and walks out of the room.

" now because she messed up my plans im going to be nice for the night. dont make me regret it." *cackles and whispers in her ear* "trust me rubber floors are easily hosed down to get rid of the blood and gore. now lets go get you a dress sister. " drags the girl down the street to the dress shop and waits for her to try some things on.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:41 pm

She glowered at Dariana as the man left, " right.. a dress.. i have one of my own you know. " stolen.. but she liked it.. she sighed as she was yanked up and now dragged down the hall. . the threat about rubber floor's and such was just a little unnerving. " oh fun. you sound like the torture person for King Henry the eight. " she should know.. she met the man. .

rolling her eyes as she was pushed into the store she took her sweet ass time. might as well annoy her captor while she was at it. before she settled on an blood red dress. no straps and only one slit up the right side that stopped just the middle of her thigh. " better?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:48 pm

"It could be alot better" *flits over and rips both sides up to the girls hip* "now thats better. lets get back to my party where i can introduce you to Draco. he should find you.... appetizing" Dariana drags the girl down the street to the hotel. Danica changes her posture and moves her hand to the girls elbow so as to hide the nature of their true relationship. When she notices Draco she brings the girl over. " Draco look my sister stopped by why dont we wrap this up and take her home. we have so much catching up to do."

Draco eyed Dariana and the stranger and nodded his head.

"Im sorry my dear friends but we are heading out. im sure that my foreman will get this party started right." With this statement the three left the party and started to Dariana's home.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Raven grimaced when Dariana ripped the other side up to her thigh. " oh come on now. this just looks horrid. " mumbled. she felt like a stripper now. sheesh. . " appetizing?.. like how?" great , with her luck she found vampires who fed off their own kind. . boy did she pick a crappy time to rob someone. .

By the time they got back to the hotel she was barely even nervous any more, in fact she was already planning on how to escape. when she was introduced to Drago she glanced to him , blinking in surprise. he was hot. . oh great she was oogling her captor. thats not good. . " uhh where exactly is.. your home?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Dariana and Draco eyed her and decided that they needed to make sure she didnt get away.

Draco beckons her " come here, i know that Dariana can be harsh i wont hurt you though. what is your name young one?"

Dariana is sneaking up behind the pair so she can bind the girl.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Raven arched a brow, glancing at Dariana then back at Draco. her warning bells where spiking up again and she didn't like it. . " yea right. and flea's don't bite?. i hardly believe that. " grumbled, . eyeing him warily and moving closer to him.. no way in hell was she giving him her real name. she had to think of something quick. " Mary.. and i am now getting the feeling this is your building?" , she crossed her arms over her chest , refusing to budge any closer.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Draco senses her unease. " well Mary, though i doubt thats your name, i am the nice one of the group. yes this is my building, i own most of this town, in one way or another. Dariana is my sire and she runs the show, but i have the business mind. she is the vicious one, prefers her prey awake and struggling, and she kills her victims. i prefer to be nice and block the pain from their mind, and leave them alive." Draco continues talking til Dariana gets the rope around "mary" then he jumps to action helping bind her and blind fold her
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:12 pm

she snorted." your sire? huh. well thats understandable. " crap. he didn't think mary was her real name. . " and how did you come about to ow.. ack!" she yelped in surprise struggling and tried to throw them off of her as they bound her and blind folded her. " for crying out loud is this really necassary!" she swore viciously. even switched to a differently language. old french. and the more pissed off she got the heavier her accent came out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Dariana whispers "yes struggle, i like my meat seasoned by fear. I bind you because i know your crafty. you got the room keys of five old vampires and plenty of gifted humans. i wont have you disappear on me." Dariana tosses the girl over her shoulder and starts running. " By the way Draco, if you dont get her name i will shred her mind til i get it and everything about her. i will find her most beloved thing or person and i will kill it in front of her."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Raven froze instantly while she was tossed over the woman's shoulder.. she would have preferred Draco carrying her.and the threat about killing the things she loved. Dariana would have a hard time with that. she was a loner. all her family died years ago . she didn't even have a lover. shame really. . " geez do you treat all your guests like this?" .. vampires?.. huh she should have figured other vampires would have been in the room then again, they probably masked their scents or something. . " Draco really is this necassary?.. geez if you wish i will give whatever i stole back."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Thats already taken care of dear child. and i know you would rather he carry you, after all you i saw you gawking at him, but he is to soft hearted for me to trust you to him. i think i will leave him out of our bonding. *grins and flashes fangs*
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:28 pm

(( XD she is blindfolded, can't see fangs. remember? Razz ))

She grunted and sighed. " yea.. right.. " grumbled, trying to get a sense of where she is at., wondering if Draco was still even around. she hadn't heard him leave.,. sighing she chewed on her lower lip. wouldn't do her any good if she bit the woman. considering she was tied up and all. " okay so... if everything is already returned then why the whole kidnapping thing?.. considering i doubt i have killed anyone that was a friend of yours. and i didn't hurt anyone.. ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:34 pm

*Dariana throws the girl into a wall and screams* BECAUSE YOU CRASHED MY PARTY!!!! IT WAS MY PARTY NOT YOURS, THEY WERE MY GUESTS AND YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT ALONE. *Dariana stops screaming and yanks the girl up by the hair and whispered in her ear* I will make you wish your creator never found you. Draco take her to the basement, im gonna grab a couple girls and bathe. send the servant up so she can fill the tub.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:37 pm

She yelped as she hit the wall before wincing as she yanked up. " well how the hell was i supposed to know about that?.. " she hissed, wishing she could really get out of the ties. . thankfully the woman was leaving with girls to bath with.. Poor girls. . ..

She turned her head left then right, trying to sense where draco was at. waiting till Dariana was gone before she spoke...." can we get rid of the blindfold please Draco?... hard to do anything when i... can't see.. so walking on my own will be.. bad."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Draco stays still. "i cant, she will do more harm if i help you. all i can do to help is this." *lifts her and places her on bed* now can you please tell me your name?
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:47 pm

she grunted and sighed as she was put on the bed, crap. then again she had been tied up before. she could get out of it. " .. she is your sire and your still with her?... . " grimaced. he was still at it.. then again .. she didn't want to get him in too much trouble." .. Raven.. and don't ask for a last name cuz i don't remember it.. haven't used it in centuries. ". . she shifted a little then grimaced. her legs where exposed cuz of the dress and the way Dariana had ripped it up the side. " hope you guys don't treat all the thieves like this. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Draco grimaces and covers her with a sheet.

" now we actually are theives ourselves. we steal the blood of humans so we can feed the injured vamps we come upon. we just have a better guise for it, hence our blood bank. She is just obssessed with torturing people who cross her. you ruined her party by showing up. Her beauty cant be beat by humans but you, your a challenge. I might be able to get her to let you free, but i doubt it."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:02 pm

she relaxed some.as he covered her. " thanks.. bloody woman likes skimpy clothing i take it. ?.. " she leaned down slightly rub her face against the bed until the blindfold shifted up and she could see. " ahh better.. and look you didn't help. so no trouble. " she eyed him. " and as i said before i didn't mean to crash her party.. the manager of the bloody place just said it was only for the grand opening. not for some... lady.. "

she really didn't want to know what Dariana did to those who looked better then her. . " okay... how do you plan on doing that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum