The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:11 pm

she frowned" err.. criminals like those who keep killing mortals for fun? .. or just petty vamp thieves?.. " out of the frying pan and into the fire.. great just her luck. moving away from the counter she headed down stairs into the basement, flicking the lights on. " a brat? more like a spoiled rotten princess i say. . bout time you got away from her. what are you going to do now?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:15 am

*Draco looked at Raven and smiled* "thievery has been a part of many vamp lives as far back as remembered. we do not punish those who are careful. We punish the ones who threaten to expose us to the mortals."

*Draco followed Raven to the basement* " tomorrow i will go to the blood bank and get us provisions."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:37 pm

She relaxed a bit " well i am always carefull ... Well usually anyways" stretching she headed to her closet to pull out some pants " i am going to change . Skimpy dresses are really not for me .. Do you need anything? Oh ? " she frowned thinking it over " would you like me to come too?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:50 pm

"if you wish to come you may, i am mainly setting it up to sell the company so i can uproot and leave this area. i find i would enjoy relocating to New Orleans or some other spicy place." Draco replied, stripping down to sleep.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:43 pm

She had her back to him as she changed quickly. living as long as she did, embarassment of nudity didnt bother her much. " eh?. well mmm moving would be fun.. New Orleans huh ?. mardi gras place. been there before about.... thirty year's ago.. i wonder how much it has changed since then. " she glacned to him before quickly looking away. " its up to you really i mean. it wouldn't cost much . i can easily get a place down there."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:17 am

" there is no necessity for you to get a place down there, i still own my old family home. i am originally from New Orleans, though luckily that is not where Dariana nabbed me from. I will shut the bank down here and start a new one down there. It will be perfect." Draco mused for a little longer before falling into his death sleep.

Dusk

Draco woke up and wandered upstairs to find some food before getting dressed and heading to the blood bank. he left a note fore Raven.

"Raven,
if you wish to join me meet me at the train station. i have a personal car i have arranged. I will be there at 4am.

Draco."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Raven watched him till their deathsleep. When she woke he was gone. Sighing she got up, dressed then ate before finding his note. Smiling she glanced around before taking a little bit to pack a small bag before leaving to the station to meet him at the time mentioned.

Once there she looked around. Being nightfall not a whole lot of people where out. She wondered where exactly draco was at.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Draco arrived at the blood bank and sent every one home for the day and started ripping everything down. he would set up shop in New Orleans but these papers needed to be taken with him to hide the actions of the side company. After gathering the papers he started spreading gas around and shredding wires so he could start the fire when he heard a sound behind him.

" what exactly do you think your doing? i do believe this is my company to." Dariana hissed from behind him.

" you lost part in this company years ago. check the papers i left at your door step earlier. We voted and removed you from the company ledgers. you are nothing more than a memory of a memory. Get out of my way im leaving." Draco responded and tried to push past her. she promptly decked him, knocking him out and dragged him away.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:35 am

Raven hummed slightly , glancing at her watch every ten minutes once it hit four. . she was getting nervous. Draco wasn't even showing up yet. and she didn't know why.

Glancing around again she scowled. wondering what the hell was going on . and frankly she didn't even know where his blood bank was at so she couldn't check to see if he was there.. something was telling her that he ran into a bit of trouble or ditched her.. . she was leaning towards the trouble thing.

She gave it another twenty minutes before she left the station, she knew where his house was at. well Dariana's h ouse really she would check there first first.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:47 am

Draco woke up strapped to a table with his chest cut open, autopsy style. He looked around trying to figure out where he was but he had never seen this place before. the walls were lined in silver, as was everything else in the room. Draco could only think of the fact that he was gonna be late getting to Raven. What if Dariana captured her to, He started to struggle violently.

"Dariana i know your here, I can smell your rotten ass. Come out and explain yourself." Draco shouted while doing the only thing he could think of, he pushed the council beakon that was implanted in his wrist.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:05 am

Raven scowled at some of the people milling about as she moved through the crowds, strange for a lot of others to be out this time of night.

Reaching Dariana's home she stopped just short of going on the front step, suddenly wary of even going into the place, her inner alarm was going off telling her not to go in. Maybe draco wasn't in there?.

Chewing her lip again she glanced about then sighed. wondering what the hell she was going to do., she had no blood bond with Draco so she couldn't pin point exactly where he was at, which meant he could probably be somewhere else and not here in this building owned by a crazy vamp bitch.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:34 am

Draco could sense Raven was close so he tried to reach out to her mind.
raven im close to you. if you can hear this help that bitch has me somewhere with alot of silver.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:42 am

Raven was just about to leave when she had a sudden stab of pain pierce her head, grimacing she ducked her head and closed her eyes to breath slowly. rubbing her temples before somehow hearing Draco's voice in her head, frowning she glanced around slowly then eyed the building. Draco?... i am outside of Dariana's house... could you be in the basement?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:44 am

its possible, the council is on the way, i sent out my beacon. stick around and wait for them. you can help them.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:49 am

she sighed and ducked around to the side of the building.alright, i am not going anywhere., how quick can they get here? she was nervous, normally she stayed away from confrontation's.. normally . it was a survival instinct. but she wanted to get him out of there but had to figure out how to get into the basement from the outside. maybe there was another door. .. is there a way in from the outside?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:59 am

look for the back door. you can get straight to the basement from there. and they are already in the city. actually they will be at the front door in a few. sneak in the back door and meet them at the bottom of the stairs. i already informed them you would be here and to leave you alone.

Draco could hear the door slide open as Dariana walked in.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:04 am

she relaxed a little and searched around for the back door. found it, be in , in a few sit tight Draco. she didn't know what to expect as she pulled the door open and silently slipped in, her ear's where straining to hear any sound in the place as she glanced around. . Since the building was unfamiliar to her she had to take her time. not wanting to round a corner or something and have someone jump out at her .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:07 am

"why are you doing this Dariana? what did i do wrong?" Draco questioned.

"shut up. you going to die and there is nothing you can do to change it." Dariana hissed.

As she said this the Council members burst into the room. Dariana jumped to the side.

"come get me, you will never survive this encounter and neither will you little girl."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:09 am

Raven jumped at the sound of the council member's crashing through. rolling her eyes she glared at Dariana. " think your outnumbered lady. .. bloody crazy bimbo. " mumbled under her breath as she rushed over to draco , grimacing at the side of him. " now that just don't look right. " she kept an eye on Dariana as she undid the ties holding Draco down " h ope your a fast healer. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 am

*Draco sighed as the bindings were removed and jumped into the fight with Dariana. Tackling her to the ground he got a decent right hook in, bloodying her lip.* " you are not going to win this. you will be brought to justice for the pain you caused. do you need a list of your charges or have you kept track?" Dariana went to punch him but another council member grabbed her arms, another her legs. " Raven could you grab those binds and tie her up. we need to be able to take her to the trial and burning." Draco stated.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:26 am

she grimaced at the mention of a burning but complied immediately , grabbing the bindings quickly and practically sitting on Dariana to get her bound. " havent h ad this much fun in age's." she bound her wrists and ankles quickly before glancing at Draco " you gunna be alright or do i need to patch you up ?" he looked a bit of a mess but he seemed to move quick. so maybe he wasn't hurt to bad, though she wasn't for sure.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:31 am

"I will be fine. I heal fairly quickly." Draco looked at the council. " take her to the prison. I will be along."

The council enforcers grabbed Dariana and took her off as Draco turned to Raven. " would you like to tag along as i sentence her? or would you like to help me and go over to the blood bank and gather up all the papers i was trying to get?"
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:34 am

she watched her get dragged off before turning to draco again " mm?.. oh. well both i suppose.. i wanna make sure she doesn't some how pull a houdini and disappear . you sure your okay. " she reached over to lightly pull his shirt away from his chest a little." yeesh.. come on. lets get those papers and maybe get you in some clean clothing. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:37 am

*smiles* we have to sentance her first. she is a wiley bitch.

Draco grabs Ravens hand and walks with the council.

2 hours later

finally the sentencing and burning was over, Draco and Raven walked towards the blood bank to get the papers.

"Raven, are you sure you going to be ok? i mean your not gonna run off or anything?"
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:41 am

she nodded slightly , not surprised when he took her hand and they went to the sentencing.

Later though on the way to the bank she glanced over at him and frowned" run off?.. why? i like you . besides. i have no reason to run off and dissappear.. not unless you plan on doing me some harm then i gotta wel you know. take care of myself. " shrugged slightly , " but yes i am alright.. what about you ?. now that your out of her clutches. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum