The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:11 pm

"I will have to break my personal rule and sacrifice a human. give her another girl and hope she takes her anger out on the girl, rather than you. though like i said i doubt it will work." Draco walks over and pulls down the blindfold again. "i cant let her catch you with it up, she may be a little better when she is dont with her bath, her mood usually improves after her blood baths."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:14 pm

she grimaced and sighed" blood baths?... geez. " she squirmed a little then sighed. arching a brow slightly though at the thought of giving dariana another human. " uhh.. how about i give her one?.. i noticed something about one of the staff member's in your hotel... that she might be interested in. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 pm

*quirks eyebrow* what worker and what about them? i screen those workers, i know all of them. what could you possibly think she would be interested in?

*pauses* she is done, make it quick so i can either let you go or give her you. we are out of time.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:28 pm

She snorted" obviously not all of them Draco dear.. i scouted the place out thoroughly and noticed that your head maid manager is stealing from your hotel. . oh she was good though. i barely noticed it until i watched her completely . i bet if you check her , she will have stolen item's on her or somewhere in her locker.. she even took cash at one point. her name is Debbie if you don't believe me. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:04 pm

*takes a mental note* ok i will look into that raven. now, go get her. *free you from the bindings and distracts Dariana.*
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:22 am

she was shocked that he even decided to free her but she wouldn't hesitate to take it, rubbing her wrists a little she stood up and glanced around before slipping out of the building. normally , she would run like hell and just never come back. but for some odd reason she didn't want to see Draco take the brunt of Dariana's anger if Raven didn't return with the woman.

Sighing she figured out where she was at so it was easy to find her way back to the hotel. she was even quicker to locate the thieving woman and bring her out. she was actually only gone for nearly an hour by the time she returned to Draco's home. " bah. hope i am doing the right thing" she muttered, normally she didn't get into human affair's but.. then again . vamps where mixed up in it. pushing the woman forward she pushed the door open and walked in. " draco!."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Dariana arrives at the door first and grabs both the girls. "your lucky you returned, and so is draco. i would have killed both of you if you hadnt returned. Now why have you brought one of my servants to the house?"

Draco quietly walks into the room with a large bruise on his face and blood trickling from his lip.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:11 pm

She arched a brow and glanced to Draco, " you alright?" , sliding her look at Dariana she arched a brow. " figured you would like a trade.. thought Draco would have told you. your little servant here. has been stealing from your hotel... dunno how long that it has been going on , since i had only arrived there tonight.. " she shrugged and leaned back against the wall. " or i could just send her back and let her keep stealing ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Dariana snappes the servants neck and eyes raven.

"how do you figure her life is worth yours? she is a human, nothing to me. she stole from humans, i have no part in that so i dont care. you on the other hand stole from me."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:19 pm

She arched a brow and watched the woman collapse. " heh.. you could have fed from her you know. o negative. pretty good type. " she eyed Dariana over" and that was by accident. . if i had known who you where i never would have stolen from you. " she toed the human then sighed. " pity . waste of good blood. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:22 pm

" if its such a waste why dont you drink it?" Dariana seizes Raven by the back of the neck and tries to force her to drink, all the while Draco is standing by with a look of horror on his face. to afraid to do anything. Dariana had already threatened him enough.

olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:25 pm

she hissed and jerked away, her fangs shot out from their protective sheath's in her mouth , not from hunger, no from anger at Dariana. " you should know better then that. drinking blood from the dead could kill our kind. or make us very ill. if that happens i could end up losing lunch all over you . " she grumbled. putting distance between her and the body.

She actually moved closer to Draco this time. only on instinct." didn't you have a bath or something? sheesh your way to tense."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:32 pm

*dariana smiled menacingly* i did, but coming down to find my toy missing got me all grumbly again. would you like to play and make me happy again? *cackles while Draco rolls his eyes*

" you know what, im sick of your freaking bull shit Dariana. go to hell and stop torturing everyone around you." Draco shoved Dariana out of the house and locked the doors.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:35 pm

She arched a brow, watching him lock the door after ousting Dariana on the street. " something tell's me her version of play does not require pillow fight's and hot tub bath's. " grinned. . oddly enough this was not disturbing and she had rabidly became used to their unusual behavior .

glancing around she eyed the place over then back at him. " can't she come back in?. like. find a way in or something?.. .. " she had figured out that Dariana had probably been some spoiled rich brat waay back in the old days.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:41 pm

"Probly, this is her family house, im sure she knows a way in that we dont. but i say that we just disappear before she gets to it. btw her name isnt really Dariana, she changed it because she was to well known by her old name. her true name is bathory de esces." Draco stated before grabbing Raven and running from the house.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:45 pm

her eyes widened" this is her house?.. wow. . first impression was right. she is spoiled rotten. " hearing her real name she frowned. " why does that name sound familiar. ?.. ack!" she yelped. surprised that he grabbed her and all she could do was wrap her arms around his neck and hold on tight as he ran with her.

She was quiet for the most part before shifting against him. " do you have a place to stay Draco?. " she had a few places. her own homes that she bought years ago.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:50 pm

*Draco shruggs*" not really, just a couple crypts we got a few years back. other than that i would just go to the blood bank and sleep in my office." Draco replied, turning down an ally heading towards the cemetary.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:58 pm

she frowned and tugged on his jacket a little." wouldn't she know where you would go?.. i have place to the north we can go to if you wish. . she wouldn't know about that and be alot harder for her to track us." being a thief came with perk's. she had her own house that she built by her own design. her sleeping quarter's was in the basement of course. decked out with anything she wanted. like a tv and cable and crap.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:00 pm

*Draco nods* if you have a place lead the way i will follow and cover our tracks.

*Draco sets Raven down and waits so he can follow her.*
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:05 pm

she nodded as she relaxed the moment he set her down, pulling on the skirt of the dress a little to make sure she is completely covered before she glanced around then took off running in the direction her home was. " tell me something draco. .. who exactly is Dariana?. was she born a vamp?. or made?. " Raven was made. and her sire realized his mistake a minute to late before she killed him year's later. the bastard had been cruel and mean as hell.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:10 pm

" she was born a vamp. She develped a nasty habit of kidnapping young girls from her village in Romania and bleeding them dry to bath in their blood. she was caught but couldnt be punished so she was banished and came to america. soon after she made me, and i wish she hadnt because she is a bitch and a half. i hate her but til now have had no way to get away from her, every time i tried to run she found me and beat me savagly."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:17 pm

she snorted" okay. so all born vampires apparently have one thing in common.. they are meaner then a rattle snake. " mumbled as she stopped for a moment and glanced around before heading down an old dirt road barely visible. " i killed my sire. . on a stroke of luck really . "

she kept going for about thirty more minutes before coming up on a small two story house. . it was painted white on the outside.and all lights where out. " home sweet home. . now then. " she glanced to him. " why did she make you anyways?.. a boy toy or something?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:59 pm

"she was lonely and wanted someone who could regenerate after a cruel bout of torture. she was being hunted by everyone, human, vamp and lou garou, for her crimes against humanity. i was her scape goat. if she stopped they would cease hunting her and leave her alone." Draco sighed.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:04 pm

she snorted, moving over to the back door and unlocked it before opening it up for him. " i see.. wolves huh ?.. never come across one before. they nice?" going inside she flicked the lights on. " not much but homey. got a basement that has all the security measure's a vamp need's to keep people out. even have an escape tunnel too. just in case. .. "

she looked over to him before leaning against the counter." do you own the bank or is it both of you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:06 pm

"the wolves are actually very close with the vamp council. we work together alot to catch criminals of our kind." Draco stated as he peered around. " Im actually one of the heading members of the council and the president of the blood bank. she is just there to look pretty and act like a brat."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum