The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) - Page 7 Empty Re: New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:33 pm

(( XD come on now i know you can post more then that Razz

she frowned, pulling him close as she nuzzled his neck, nipping the spot she had bitten early and slowly ran her tongue over the little holes, healing them." i didn't hurt you did i ?. tried to just give ya a small jolt to wake you up.."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) - Page 7 Empty Re: New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:42 pm

No pain just a shock. But I think with you around I may be able to stop the nightmares
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:45 pm

she smiled, nuzzling his chin now before sliding her hands under his shirt. ' well. . i dunno if i am really able to do that but i have a few things we can certainly try and do to help. " she looked up at him , giving him an innocent look as she tugged his shirt slowly up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:48 pm

*draco smiled and started to remove her shirt.* I'm sure you do ye minx. Be easy on me I'm still pure. *draco blushed and ducked his head down*
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:51 pm

*she grinned , nudging his head up so she could kiss him slowly .' mmmm nothing wrong with being pure Draco. and taking it slow and easy is usually the best fun. ' she leaned up to allow him to pull her shirt off before she did the same with his and tossed it aside. she nudged him onto his back, leaning up on her side as she leaned down to give gentle nips and kisses over his collar bone then down to his chest.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:01 pm

*draco blushed harder and froze when she started kissing down his chest* that's dirty. We can't do that.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:17 pm

she arched a brow and looked up at him. " heh whats dirty?. the little kissings?" she teased, leaning up slightly as she slid her fingers down his belly to his pj bottoms. " are you afraid?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:38 pm

*whispers* what if we are smited.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:45 pm

she arched a brow" smited?.. for enjoying ourselfs? . draco dear you won't be smited for something like this . trust me. " she leaned down and nipped his chin. gently then his lower lip. " everything will be fine."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:48 pm

*draco bolts up* I can't. There are things that must happen before this. Commitment and trust. Not some animalistic action.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:15 am

she blinked in surprise before pulling back.watching him silently before ducking her head. " sorry... i will leave you be then. " mumbled , giving him his shirt back as she got up and headed for the door. " for the record. i do trust you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 pm

*mumbles* I'm sorry. But I'm from a different time. I can't jump into all the parts of this era.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:36 pm

She glanced back at him before going over to turn the lights off for you. " yea.. sorry... do you need anything to get back to sleep?... suppose i could stay with you and just.. i dunno.. lay with you till you fall asleep.. whatever makes you comfortable."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:40 pm

I wouldn't mind a body in my bed. Purely innocent for now, but cuddling is all good in da hood. I think that's what the humans say. *he chuckled lightly and patted the bed*
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:07 pm

She arched a brow before shaking her head, smiling at his little try of using the age slang. , climbing up onto the bed she settled down next to him. " uh huh. technically that is the first time i have heard it put that way but yes. its good. . ahh just don't hang out with Gangs hun. heh you might learn something that could get you in trouble later on if you try and use it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:45 pm

*gives her a goofy smile and snuggles close* I promise hon, I will avoid huligans.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:07 pm

she laughed, lightly playing with his hair as she watched him. " huligans?. mmmm those actually sound tasty" she grinned." i am just teasing you . anywhere or anything you would like to see or go to tomorrow? well before all the hard work starts up."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:57 pm

I'm going to take you to the theatre.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:16 pm

(( sorry XD having a bit of a writers block and that other one i have to reread a bit to remember what the hell was going on XD

she blinked in surprise, been a while since she been in a theatre. ' realy?. now what kind of theatre?. the usual movie kind, or is it a live theatre?' definitely been a while since she has seen a live show. since they where pretty much being replaced by the white screen and reels of movies.

she was actual getting a bit excited over it as she lightly slid her fingers through his hair. " your going to spoil me you know. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 am

It's a surprise, but I think we both will enjoy it. *Draco smiles and kissed her*
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum