The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) - Page 5 Empty Re: New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:38 pm

she shook her head and smiled." you are very unusual draco.. i like that though. its.. refreshing. . alright what other skills do you possess? .you know like.. painting. or sketching. or do you learn things fast or slow?.. i can read most people., what about you ?" she knew she was asking too many thing's. but she was curious.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) - Page 5 Empty Re: New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

Post by olizashardaecobriana Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:30 pm

"i paint alot, and sketching is fun. im a quick learner and can read people easily. most everyone to be exact. i know emotions going through peoples minds, thoughts of loved ones or fears. People are attracted to me like mothes to a flame, almost uncontrolably. i love it, Dariana feared it because it meant i had power over her. i originally got onto the council because i am an inhuman lie detector. im good, but still dont believe people often. most everyone lies many times daily." Draco replied before turning to her.

"Its about sunrise. maybe we should reconvein tomorrow and continue this discussion."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:50 am

she frowned" ohhh so that's h ow you knew i wasn't telling the truth about my name?." she flushed brightly . well atleast she figured she would keep telling the truth to him for now on.. frowning she gave another yawn before stretching out and grimacing. " gah.. your right.. well.. i dunno.. for some odd reason i really don't want to be alone. " sighing she got up and stretched. " living all those years without anyone to sleep by apparently got to me. i will leave you be however. doubt you wouldn't want anyone sleeping next to you any time soon."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:17 am

*Draco flushed* "not right now, but maybe at another time." he said before allowing her to leave the room and going to sleep.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:32 pm

(( argh, stupid matt's net ate my post apparently.,

she shrugged" suite yourself Draco. " once she left his room she went to her own where she sank down into the bed and stretched out, giving a small groan of delight as she closed her eyes and slowly relaxed until she fell asleep.

She didn't wake till about an hour after sundown. stretching she got up and did her usual in showering and combing her hair and all that stuff before roaming the place again. she had thought about his job offer and was going to take it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:51 pm

*Draco fell asleep quickly and left before Raven woke up. he didnt know what to do about her and his feelings, so he did what he does best, avoid the whole situation. he decided to check in on his most recent purchases.*
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:39 am

(( eeo sorry XD.. wedsnday was my birthday.

She sighed as she moved through the house, before finding the main room. smiling she snooped around a little bit more, finding books to entertain herself as she waited for Draco to return home. . she was going to keep to her promise and not steal from anyone he knew in the city.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Draco wandered the city looking for workers and donors, all the while thinking about Raven. What was he going to do about his feelings for her. He felt like he was betraying Lillian, his first love. He could still see her in his dreams. Last night was the first time he has dreamed of anyone but her in a long time. How could he allow Raven to replace Lillian? How could he betray her like that. He sent a human to the house to tell Raven that he would not be returning. He was going to end his life so he could make up for dishonoring Lillian's memory.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:15 pm

(( aww now why would he do that. O.o.. not cool. ))

Raven was shocked the moment the human had come with the message, and she spared no time in wasting as she threw her shoes up . shoved her way past the human and went outside. it wouldn't be too hard to find him since she had been near him enough she could smell his particular scent. Not as good as a werewolf could do but still she was able to follow it.

she couldn't believe he would do something like that. just because of LIllian. Scowling more as she roamed the streets.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:36 pm

(sorry he is a bit of a drama queen over her, he needs a little.... er force to make him get over it. Wink )

Draco headed towards the observatory, planning to stand right under the giant glass ceiling at noon when the sun would do its work quickest. he was prepared when he left this evening, bringing the drug that would keep him awake after the sun had risen.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:48 pm

(( lol ooers XD how fun. ))

Raven was quick to find him, in some sort of building that she had never seen before. Locks never stopped her since she was a con artist in picking them. Once inside it was just a matter of time of going down hallway's and through doors before she spotted him. " oi , there you are. whats the big idea?. really sending a mere human to tell me your going to end your life?. wha you ain't man enough to do it yourself?" to say she was a bit upset was an understatement and she didn't know what she wanted to do to him, other then kick him in the ass.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:55 pm

"why would i come to you. your the reason i have to do this. i cant taint her memory by falling for you. i should have let Dariana kill you. i have hurt the memory of my love by saving you, and lusting after you. you cant stop me. its almost sun rise, and im the only one with the drug to stay awake." Draco stated before taking off like a shot.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:01 pm

(( XD oh yea sure. blame it all on her and then run like a sissy lol.

Raven scowled, " she was tried and punished for what she did because she was a bloody sadist you idiot. oi!" being ready for him if he took off she was quick to take off after him, pushing the panic down she focused on catching up to him, pushing herself as much as she could as she ran after him., muscles aching and lungs burning for air she waited till she got close enough before leaping at him to tackle him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:08 pm

(told you he is a drama queen.)

" i never cared about Dariana, you taint the memory of Lillian. she died a peaceful death after having a family with another man. she was a saint, not a sadist." Draco swung at Raven, trying to punish her for her harsh words against Lillian.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:13 pm

(( lol yea. XD and she was talking about Darianna not lillian XD

She ducked just barely as he swung at her, grazing her cheek before she crashed into him to take him to the floor. " i wasn't talking about this Lillian!. and how the hell do i even taint the memory of her? i have never even met the woman. " just so he wouldn't swing at her again she grabbed for his wrists. " wanna tell me exactly what the hell is going on?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Draco started to bawl like a little bitch. "i can fall in love again, or i will lose her. i loved her and if i fall in love with someone else i will be dishonering her. i feel myself falling for you and i cant. i just cant." Draco tried to wrench himself from her grip.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:21 pm

she blinked in surprise as she pinned his arms down , using her knee's to hold them against the floor before cupping his cheeks in her hands. " Draco hun, that is not dishonoring her memory. if she loved you as much as you loved her she would want you to be happy . not beat yourself up and make yourself feel miserable. and falling in love again won't make you lose her. won't make you forget those memories. no one can make you forget them. " wiping the tears away as much as she could even with him struggling under her she looked into his eyes. " trust me on this. you are honoring her just by remembering her. only way you would dishonor her is if you purposely forget about her. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:28 pm

*Draco eyed her curiously* "but to fall for someone else is like if i were to leave her for another woman. it would be like cheating." he was confused about all of this. he just wanted to disappear for a while, but he decided that following another womans lead was better than being alone if she wouldnt let him kill himself.

" i will do what you say ma'am." Draco responded, going into pet mode.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:34 pm

she frowned" Draco hun it is definitely not like cheating. she would want you happy even when she cannot do it herself since as you say she is gone. . Trust me. it is only cheating if she where alive and then you went and left her for another. "

she bl inked in surprise when he shifted modes, or mood's to be exact frowning she sighed and leaned down and rested her forehead against his , half closing her eyes. ' don't do that.. your not a pet. and i am not a master.. i am not Darianna. i won't use you just for my own pleasure. . " caressing his cheek lightly she leaned up just an inch. " are you okay now?. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:38 pm

*draco frowned* i dont know how to function any other way. i was born in a time where my family and fealty told me what to do, and then i was with Dariana. i have never been able to make my own decisions outside the blood bank. i will be fine. lets get back to the house, its almost sun rise and we both need to sleep.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:42 pm

she snorted and closed her eyes as she sighed. ' yea i know that all too well. given that in my time... women really didn't have a whole lot of say in things. " opening her eyes again she gave a small smile and lightly kissed him. just a quick kiss before she stood up and tugged him up .' how about we take it one night at a time. don't rush things. i won't push you out of your comfort zone but all i do ask is that you atleast.. try to do things on your own without being told k?"

She bit her lip slightly , not really trusting him just yet before she poked his side" wheres that drug?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:46 pm

*Draco nodded his head in aquiescense* i can try to be my own man. * he pulled a vial of water out* there is no drug, its something i made up because i dont have to sleep during the day time, but ever vamp i met does. i know people are leary of whats different so i hide behind my "drug"
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:49 pm

she arched a brow before laughing softly " wow. your alot smarter then you give yourself credit for hun. come on . " shaking her head she tugged on his hand to get him to follow. " heh maybe i can ask you more about that tomorrow night. and just so ya know. " she eyed him. " i only sleep part of the day.. i feel the pull of the sun but other then that. if i really wanted to i could stay awake most of the day. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:52 pm

*Draco pepped up* can you walk in the sun? i have met ones who can. im sure if i can get a little stronger i could. as it is only the noon time sun can kill me. other wise i just get an unworldly sun burn. *draco smiled and followed her to the house, enjoying the feel of her hand in his.*
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:48 pm

She smiled and looked over at him. " mmm only in the early morning is when its tolerable. any later then that and i will look like i spent a week on the beach with a nasty sunburn from hell. " shrugged , " sometimes its worth it but even then i still like night time. i mean the sun makes my eyes sensitive . usually water up and such. other then that . yea. " looked over at him and grinned" longer you live the stronger you can get . hell every now and then you might even get a new little gift or something. like.. better control over something or someone. . thats just an example."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum