The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) - Page 6 Empty Re: New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:40 pm

*Draco frowned* Dariana had told me that. she always complained that she wasnt getting any better, but i figured it was because she was a lazy chit. she never used any of the gifts she had except the adeptitude at torture. I developed the power to cloak myself from other vamps and lou garou. if i dont want to be found i wont be. i can cloak others to but that is less.... acurate.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

New Times.  (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana )) - Page 6 Empty Re: New Times. (( Mature, R. for Olizashardarcobriana ))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:13 pm

She smiled" well. yea. if you don't use your gifts , they won't work right for ya. . you get rusty and .. yea. " she arched a brow and grinned" really now? . bet that came in handy a time or two. " back at the house she made sure the door was closed and locked before kicking her shoes off by the door so as not to track in dirt." what other gifts do you have? " Curious a bit on what else he could do she eyed him.

She tugged on his hand lightly smiling" we can stay up a little more if you wish but if your tired i will let you get to sleep. just no more funny business okay?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:43 pm

*Draco shook his head and made himself look like her* i can mimic others. anyone i have seen i can make myself look like that person, and mimic their talents. *he shook himself again and looked like himself again* i think we can stay up a little longer. *he smiled and squeezed her hand softly.*
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:06 am

Her eyes grew wide in shock as he mimicked her. " oh super wicked.. thats a first for me to even see something like that!. " she had just reached out to touch him when he shook himself again and returned back to normal , making her laugh " wow. that is just incredible. "

Nodding slightly and smiling she squeezed his hand back" well alright. just let me know when you need to sleep. so how did the building hunt go for the blood bank ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:50 pm

I secured a building and staff, along with a clientele. It's not much but it will get us off the ground. We will launch in a couple days. All the supplies from the old warehouse are on the way here.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:44 am

she nodded, going over to the couch and sitting down, gently tugging him towards the couch . " really ? alright so . you have staff and clientele. what all am i doing? i mean at the building.?. you wanted me to work with you so i need to figure out what .. uhh area i will be in,.. am i just dealing with paper work?. " she lightly played with his fingers. completely relaxed as she looked up at him again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:32 pm

You will be assisting me with keeping a cover for the company so humans don't realize what is going on. You will also process the paperwork for other local vamps.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:23 pm

She hummed lightly , thinking it over then nodded" i can do that. . any codes i need to know or does that come later when the building opens up ?" she looked to him, biting her lip. " sorry. heh i know i ask alot of question's but i sorta have to if i am going to be doing very well at this new job."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:52 pm

" i will have paperwork for you so you know the codes. its not that hard. i will teach you when we are getting up and going." He squeezed her hand and yawned.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:13 pm

She smiled, squeezing his hand back before nipping his finger tips lightly " hehehe hmmm . well thats good thing. i won't have to worry. " she watched him yawn before she nudged him up " your tired. lets get you to bed your tired. we can talk later when you wake up . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:46 am

Draco headed towards his bed to sleep leaving her with a kiss goodnight. He locked himself in his room and started to disrobe.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:40 pm

She blushed a bit, least he willingly kissed her instead of seeming like he had been ordered too. the man was gunna be hard to teach to do things on his own with his own thinking, but she knew he was smart and would learn fast. It would be his stubborness that she would have to work with. " good night hun. " stretching out she rubbed her temples. what a day..

she needed sleep. but wondered if she would even get any
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:14 am

Draco fell asleep and was suddenly in the old house. He could hear Dariana taunting him.

"I know you love her, and you know the consequence of loving anyone but me. Now you have given her a death sentence." Dariana cackles and Draco starts running to find raven.

" I won't let you kill her you bitch. I already killed you. That means I can do it again. Now stop Acting like a princess and get your ass back here. You think you are any match for Raven? You couldn't hold a candle to her beauty, or her purity. She only steals because it's how she remains alive. I'm going to change that. I'm going to show her a good life because she deserves it. Now leave her be you Soul sucking harpy whore." Draco screamed running through the house that now appeared to be a maze. " I will find you and tear your head off. Now get back here and face me like an adult instead of hiding like a child" Draco started checking rooms looking for Raven or Dariana.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:46 am

Raven yawned again getting up and heading to the room that he let her use, she had just changed into her sleep wear and pulled back the blankets when she heard a slight commotion in Draco's room. Frowning she stepped towards the door , figuring he was asleep she poked her head in. " draco?"

She couldn't believe what she was seeing. looked like Draco was having some sort of nightmare. Bitting her lip she headed over to him silently , reaching for his shoulder" draco?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:39 am

Draco felt someone grab him and attacked immediatly. "you wont use your damn illusions to get away from me. i dont care what you make yourself look like, i will kill you Dariana." he started throttling the lamp that was attacking him.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:41 pm

(( lol lamp?

She yelped in surprise, nearly falling off the side of the bed as she grabbed for his arms to try and stop him from flailing about and attacking her " draco!. wake up damn it!" she had to duck in order to keep from getting hit in the head before she sat on him, trying to pin his hands to his sides, she was actually tempted to bite him and see if that shocked him out of the dream.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:12 pm

(lol yeah a lamp)

Draco thrashed harder because of the pressure. He felt like someone was choking him so he tried to free his arms.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:28 pm

she scowled , nearly falling off again before she pinned his arms under her knees before leaning down, " Draco dear, i so very hope this wakes you up" she licked her fangs slightly, getting them to come out before she sank them in carefully in his neck. only bitting hard enough to hopefully send a little shock to his head to jolt him out of this nightmare..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:06 pm

*draco bolted awake and flipped the attacker off him. He lunged at her*
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:16 pm

she yelped in surprise as she was flung off, giving a grunt as she hit the ground, knocking the wind out of her so hard she laid there in a bit of a daze , squeaking again when he landed right on her after lunging at her. she looked up at him, relaxing under him immediately even as she licked her lower lip " your awake.... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:19 pm

You really shouldn't wake a man up like that. *draco bit her lower lip gently*
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:23 pm

She blinked in surprise, licking his lower lip when he bit hers, grinning slightly she shrugged" yea well.. you apparently thought the lamp was trying to kill you too.. i did what i thought i could do to wake you up.. if it makes you feel any better, you can bite me back you know. " she slid her hands to his waist, nipping his chin lightly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:26 pm

*draco bit her neck and dragged her to the bed*
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:27 pm

she sucked in a breath , before laughing as he dragged her up and towards the bed." mm i am going i am going. mister bossy " teased, pulling him onto the bed with her as she looked up at him again. " do you always have nightmares?'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Yes, but usually about my betrothed.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum