The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe Empty To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:59 pm

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe 0624egyptAyasha the only daughter of pharaoh sits next to her father at a table of generals, advisors, and other important people from her kingdom and their enemy's kingdom. Her father Raven was trying to find an agreement for the kingdom to end this war they have been having for ten years now. Ayasha looked towards the door at a few servants and saw the fear in their eyes. She was tired of seeing her people fear everything around them. It was time to have this war end. Ayasha stood up and everyone went quiet. Ayasha says, "A lot of you have suggested an arranged marriage. If that's what it takes to end this war and worthless bloodshed, then fine. I will gladly marry one of your kingdom's princes." Pharaoh Raven was stunned by his daughter's bravery.

Back to top Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe Empty Re: To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:15 pm

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe 29nialw

Nthanda the young pricne of the head rivial village stands and says, "I agree". Although he was a skilled fighter and said to be the best in all the lands he hated fighting as much as anyone could even though he was said to be a fighter without an equal not even he could stop the bloodshed of his own people which pissed him off more than anything. He then says, "If the beautiful princess will have me I will gladly marry her."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe Empty Re: To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:38 pm

(You need to use photobucket.com to get most pictures to show up right.) Ayasha looks at Nthanda and says, “I will marry if it brings our people to be at peace with each other. I don’t want our people to suffer anymore.” She looks at her father and he says, “Alright, in three days the two of you will marry. That will make our two kingdoms unable to be at war any longer.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Nthanda smiles he extends his hand out to Ayasha and says, "Change the date of the wedding. This may be an arranged marriage but I would like to get to know my bride before we get married." He smiles and waits to see if Ayasha would take his hand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Ayasha took his hand slowly and smiled some. Her father nodded and tried to find them a later day for their wedding. He says, “Two months should give you two enough time to get to know each other.” Ayasha looked at him and nodded. She did not like to talk much to her father. This war made him a fierce man and that made her scared of him most of the time. She asks Nthanda, “Shall we get to know each other as way take a walk through the garden?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Nthanda smiles and walks away with Ayasha's hand in his hand they walk out the room. Nthanda looks down at this small women who compared to him was a small person. Nthanda smiks and says, "The garden is it as beautiful as you. After being in war and surrounded by death the body longs to see beauty at its fullest potential like seeing something like yourself I hate the bloodshed but as a the greet warrior I am war and death comes with the territory and their is nothing I can do to stop dat even after our lands make peace between each other their will be other wars and more battles and bloodshed and eventally you will fear me the same way you fear your father now.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:34 am

Ayasha nodded as Nthanda talked. He was right, there were going to more wars and bloodshed. She says, “I know, but I hope someday there will peace throughout the lands.” Ayasha looked at all the different flowers. She says, “This is the only thing I can give to my people any sign of hope.” She walked with him calmly as the flowers shone in the sun. She could smell the salt water from the sea. The waves crashed against the shores ever so gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:17 am

Nthanda lets go of Ayasha griping his Buster Blade with one hand and says, "When this land becomes ours I will do everything to stop the bloodshed even if that means going to war by myself and fighting off hundreds or even thousands of soilders on my own!!!"

Last edited by Silver Fang on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:56 am

Ayasha took his hand and said, “No you shouldn’t do that…” Her eyes showed sadness at the thought of him getting hurt in battle. She almost lost her father because of a battle wound he received during the last battle he was in. Ayasha could not bare the idea of losing her future husband in a battle and becoming a widow anytime soon. She looked out at the sea. She says as she sees the sun going lower in the sky, “We need to get back inside. It’s not safe outside when night comes.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:37 pm

When Ayasha took his hand and started to pull him towards the castle he held his ground and pulled closer to him and says, "As long as you are my wife I you will never have to run from anything now tell me what is it that makes the night unsafe around here." He wraps his arms around her and says, "And even if I do take on a thousand men it would take three thousand to even land a blow on me." He smiks and starts backing towards the castle slowly keeping one eye on the sky and the other on his surroundings.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:46 pm

Ayasha looks at him and says, “We are not allowed to say what comes out in the night. All I know is we must get inside please.” She put her head against his chest. She says, “It happened years before I was born. Father was said to want to make the first super warrior. Ten people volunteered for the testing. When they were introduce to some sort of gas, the ten men turned into some sort of creature. They have been attacking us every night since. My father does not know I know about it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Nthanda smiles kisses Ayasha's fore head and says, "Super warrior or not I am the warrior with no equal and nothing will stop me if I want to protect and your secret is safe with me they made it to the stairs while he held Ayasha in his arm and gripped his sword and said, "Why don't you show your face I heard you when we fist stepped out here in the garden." He was slowly moing up the stairs and had a watching out for the other warriors he had already pin-pointed the one he was talking to.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Ayasha looked around as a wolf type looking man started coming out of the shadows. He bared his teeth at Nthanda and then looked at Ayasha. He bowed to her slowly. She slowly got closer to the man. She says, “I know him from somewhere.” His wolf fur that covered most of his body was thick and pure black. She asks, “They are still making your kind. There are more now isn’t there?” The man nodded and looked in her eyes. She stretched out her hand and stroked what use to be his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:26 pm

Nthanda lowerd his blade just enough so that no harm would come from the beast like creature taking offense to him waving this big sword around. But Nthand never let go of Ayasha's waist in case things got hostile and he need to make a speed get away with Ayasah. He then says, "Who do you think is behind this your father or a trusted prime minister or whaterver they are called here." Nthanda's eyes searching the castle grounds in case others showed up that weren't so freindly and he never took his eyes of the one that stood less than 4ft away from his bride Nthanda didn't trust this thing and it showed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Ayasha says, “Most likely my father and the prime minster.” The man kept his eyes on Ayasha and only her. Blood dripped from the beast parts of his body. She motioned the man to go, but he would not move. She lifted up his head and looked over his throat. She thinks, “The change must have damaged his voice box.” Ayasha looks at Nthanda and says, “I think he coming to us for help, not to fight.” She then motioned him to follow and the man did slowly. Soon the others came out of hiding. Blood was dripping from all of them. Almost like their bodies were falling apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Nthanda didn't like it he put his sword away but he was griping his sowrd so hard his whole hand was turning white. He holds Ayasha's hand as she leads the men back into the caslte sneaking them by the guards Nthanda distracetd them by calling a meeting of the guards saying he wanted to show them some quick and easy techinques to defend the castle.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Ayasha guided them to a medical unit and began to help them with their wounds. If there was anything to gain from helping them, it was their friendship. There were twenty-three of them now. Blood covered the floor as she got them fixed up. Ayasha found them a hidden place to sleep under the castle and then went to Nthanda’s side. She says in his ear, “They need to be exposed to the gas again. Their bodies are falling apart without it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Nthanda helped sneak in the transformed men into the house he didn't really turst them. Nthanda was griping his blade so tight his whole arm turned white but he distracted the guards long enough for them to get all of the men inside and behind the doors of Ayasha's room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Ayasha went to her room and sighed. As she was sewing the men up, their memories flowed into her mind. She saw how much pain they were in and what her father had done to them. They were tied down to tables as the green gas flowed into the room. They scream as their bodies began to transform in some kind of wolf creatures. The only thing that remained human was their arms and feet. She shivers as the images went through her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Nthanda walked in behind her and pushed a mask over her face. He leaned over when she jumped and whispered, "In her you need this mask you don't need to be exposed to this gas no telling what it will do to you." He stands up and he looks at all the injured beast men their bodies are laid everywhere he watched carefully and made sure no fast movements were made he still didn't trust the beast men and anybody could see it often when a gaurd came to the door and Nthanda was keeping them occupied they would ask him if he was okay or comfotable.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:50 pm

Ayasha could see some green gas pouring inside the room. The beast men stayed quiet as their bodies came back together. When everyone else was asleep through the night, the beasts made their way out of the castle. They gave Ayasha a howl of thanks and then ran off into the darkness. Ayasha looked out her window when morning came and smiled some. She says, “I believe I made us some new allies.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:13 am

Nthanda was a little relifed he looks at Ayasha and says, "I hope so cuz anything else and you would probly hate me if anything happended to these men that you once knew." He then leaves the rooming saying, "Good night Ayasha." And then he turns and leaves.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:39 am

Ayasha said good night to Nthana before he left the room. She laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling. She thinks, “How did my father agree to do this to his own people? Didn’t he realize what it could and would do to everyone around this kingdom? People will soon rebel against my father and this kingdom.” Ayasha did not sleep at all this night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Nthanda himself had a rough night al l the Ayasha trusted these men their was something in some of t these mens eyes that he just didn't trust.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Ayasha looks at the window as the sun rises. Her eyes looked dazed in the sunlight. Her eyes grew wide as she felt a pain in her side. Blood was dripping from her right side. She was confused on how she got her wound, but had no time to worry about it. She race to her father’s chamber, but she came to a dead stop once she was inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next