The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 9 Empty Re: To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am

Ayasha looks at Nthanda as he comes into the room with his men guarding him. She says to herself, “This night just lost its shine.” Soon after the guests arrive, people start giving speeches to the new married couple about how they wish them a happily marriage and a long healthy rule together. Others joked about having fun making lots of healthy heirs.

Back to top Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 9 Empty Re: To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Nthanda sat next to her and smiled back and nodded in accetpance. The apprentince sat next to Nthanda. His general looked over Ayasha. Nthanda just looks around and smiles at his guest. He even eats some of the food and waits to see what else had to be done. Nthanda spoke no words.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Ayasha looks at Nthanda and then watches as all the other guests dance together. She tenses up as she had a feeling something bad was going to happen. Her guards were picking up on her uneasiness and began working on keeping a better eye on the guests. Ayasha gets up from her seat as she started scanning the guests for unfamiliar faces or uncommon reactions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Nthanda did nothing but smile and gesture. He gave the apperance that their was nothing wrong with the couple even though Nthanda was still highly upset about what happened with Ayasha's General. He looked over the people and gave them smiles in return for their smiles and hope.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Ayasha tenses up again as she kindly dances with a cousin of hers. He says, “Ayasha relax we won’t let anything happen to you.” She relaxes a little and says, “I am sorry beloved Nathan. It’s just that I have a bad feeling someone is here when they should not be.” He smiles some and says, “Don’t worry our people will make sure nothing happens to you.” She tenses up as she sees a glimpse of the prime minister’s face. She gets ready for a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Nthanda didn't move as she walked off with her cousin and started to dance. He just watched and then after aw while he just got up and excussed himself from the recpetion and leaves the wedding with his apprentnice not to far behind him and his Genral still watcing Ayasha. He makes his way to the court yard and sits on the steps hin his heading suit and just stared at the sun set as his apprentince walked around watching the surrondings around them both.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:01 pm

The whole room filled with sorrow as the so called husband leaves the reception. The servants get the guests too busy to notice before guiding Ayasha out of the room and the prime minister following her easily a bit too easily. Ayasha waits for them to come to a corner before waiting calmly with a thick long burnable cloak over her wedding dress. She sees him rounding the corner and cuts his head before he has time to respond. Nthanda’s general only arrives to see the body being taken care of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Nthanda got to his room and changed back into his warrior cloth he picked up his sword and strapped it to his waist.

As Nthanda's general showed up and saw the body he glared around he didn't say a word he just run to Nthanda. He runs into the room and says, "Nthanda get ready for a fight your wife just killed a prime minister which will lead to a war with another country or a civil war in this contry." Nthanada nodded and started to sharppen his swordl.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Ayasha walks into a room several months where all the royal families are waiting for to explain the reason for the death of a so called prime minister. Her strongest servant carries a chest in behind her and tosses its contents on the table in front of the families. There were very realistic masks of each family’s prime minister and several different outfits. “The man I killed had killed my father and your prime ministers. He was planning to cause a world war in our country and then when the dust settled he would rule what was left. What I did was for the best for the people and just in its own way. I want my future children and my people’s children to grow up safe from men like him.” The families look at her and nod in apology before going home.

Ayasha goes to her room and changes into a silk outfit. She wanted to rekindle the flame she had started with her now husband. She has one of her servants go tell her husband to meet her in her room alone. She lights candles all around the room and makes sure the curtains are shut. She sits on the bed and with a light blanket around her just in case he did not come alone as she asked and waited for him calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Nthanda and his apprentice and his General were walking towards the door to his room when a knock came at his door. He hoeld his men back as he opened the door and saw the severnt. He looks at Nthanda and says, "My god you are big." He then bows his head and says, "The queen wishes to see you alone." He then turns and backs away from Nthanda. Nthanda turns to his men and says, "Stay here." He then turns and goes to Ayasaha's room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:12 am

Ayasha smiles some as Nthanda comes through her door. She waits for him to close the door before she uncovers herself and starts to kiss his neck slowly. She says softly, “Finally we get to be alone.” She looks in his eyes and says, “Have I done something to make you mad? You have been avoiding me since the incident with the general…” Her eyes were sad as she could not bare to have him mad at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:55 am

Nthanda ignores her kisses and he looks down at her with a glare in his eye that slowly just turned to confusion. He just grabs her by the waist an slowly moves her away from him and turns for the door. He was in no mood to talk or do anything else. His muscles had been shaking with tense confusion waves that were going throughout his whole body.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Ayasha looks at him as he was going to the door again. “I see you don’t have time to talk to me. Let me know when you can talk to me.” She goes to the bathroom changing into some warm clothes and starts’ heading towards the graveyard to visit her father’s grave for the first time since her father was buried. She needed to go somewhere to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Nthanda stopped as she spoke and then left the room. He walked out of the room and back to his room. When he got to his room he looked at his men and said, "Get ready for anything." He started for his bed when his apprentice says, "She didn't kill a prime minister it was an spy who was trying to protect our kingdoms." Nthanda smiles and then lays on his bed and says, "Summon my wife when she returns to her room." His General and his apprentice leave and go to Ayasaha's room and do as instructed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:04 am

Ayasha does not come back for three hours since she was not in a good mood. When she does finally come back, she looks at the general and apprentice for a moment. She says calmly, “I am not in the mood to talk to my husband at the moment.” She takes off her coat and goes to the dining hall to get something to warm herself up. The servants look at her as she sits done and drinks some warm tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Nthanda looked at the door as his men came in. He looks at them and says, "Did I not tell you to go get my wife." The appreincte starts to speak up and then he was entrupted by he General. "She said she does not wish to speak with you." Nthanda looks at them and says, "Don't come back with out her." His general nods and leaves with the apprentince. His general walks up to Ayasha and says, "You may not want to talk to my leader but we can not come back without you so we will just wait with you until your are if that is okay with you." The genreal looks at her and says, "Please let us remain with you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:03 am

Ayasha looks at the two young men a moment realizing she got them in trouble with Nthanda. “I did not mean to get you two in trouble with my husband.” She finishes her drink and motions them to sit down and relax a moment. The servants look at her as they were not sure what was going on right now. The cook looks at the men and asks, “Would you gentlemen like something to eat or drink?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:58 pm

The General looks at the Apprentince and says, "We better eat now. If their talke dosen't go well we will be training with Nthanda for another three days again." He looks at Ayasha and smiles and says, "Nthanda may be a little rough and his method a little crazy but it has made him the awsome leader and fighter he is today." The genral sits back after The apprentince finished his order. He looks at the cook and says, "I will have what he has." He then looks at the Ayasha. "There is one other thing you should know my highness. When he killed your general and when he slaughtered that army. He was holding back over 3/4's of his true power. He holds back because he dosen't wish to hurt the ones he love but if I were you I wouldn't let him catch you half naked in a room with another man. Holding back has never been his best quality." He bows his head and says, "I say this with the up most respect."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Ayasha looks at the general as the cook for fills their order and says, "I understand and I did not mean for that to happen. You men enjoy your food when it is done. I will go speak with my husband." She makes her way to his room and says to him after she shuts that door, "You wanted to speak to me?" She sits down in a chair away from him not wanting to be close to him at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Nthanda was shocked to hear her voice he at first while waiting for her he had become rather restless and let his temper get a hold of him. He started hitting the walls his massive hands had no mercy as they went through the massive blocks of sender like as newly sharpened blade through warm butter. As Ayasha walked in he had just punched another brick he stopped and turns around and says, "Yes I did wish to speake with you." He looks at her and says, "I know I was wrong to loose my temper like I did. After all you were foreced on me I should have know you may have already had a lover in this kingdom before I came here." He looks at her and says, "That is all I wanted to say if there is anything you want to say to me I am sure I deserve it." He looked at her as he sat down and crossed his legs as he sat on the floor in front of her. His massive body looking as if he may almost be her height even though he was sitting on the floor and she was sitting on a chair.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Ayasha looks at him and says calmly, "My general was not my lover. I could never have seen him as a lover. I grew up with him as my friend nothing more. You do not have to be sorry about it. But don't ever treat me that coldly again." She crosses her arms a moment and says, "The man I killed was not the true prime minster. He was a spy sent here to kill me. So we don't have to prepare for a war."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Nthanda looked at her and says, "I will never treat you that coldly again." He stamds up and says, "Are my men outside?" He looks at her and says, "I think we should share a room tonight not this one though." He looked at the holes that sourrounded the room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Ayasha looks at him with a smile and says, "They are enjoying a fresh meal in the dining hall. They looked like they could use it." She stands up and kisses him deeply on the lips. She says softly, "Now if you ever treat me that coldly again, I will make your life hell." The seriousness in her voice told him it was not a threat it was a promise. She takes his hand gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Nthanda kissed her back as she kissed him but whe she made her comment about making his life hell. He glares at her and rises from the floor. "I already promised that I wouldn't do it again there was no need for you little threat promise or whatever the hell you want to call it ." His eyes started to enrage but suddenly the just closed and says, "I need a couple of moments to my self. Do you think I may get some alone time." All of his muscles had almost tripled from their regualr size his body so tensed it looked as if he may explode or implode.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Ayasha says with a smile, “Of course my love. But try to relax, I was just messing with you.” She leaves the room shutting the door behind her and goes to her room with a soft smile on her face. She shuts her door and prepares the bed for them to share. She was a bit still upset over the general incident but she wanted her husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next