The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 3 Empty Re: To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Ayasha looks at him and takes his hand off the hot skillet. She says, “You told me that my people must not see the weakness I have in this state. So I will make myself numb until I am allowed to show my grief.” She then healed his wounded hand with just a touch of her palm. Then Ayasha went back to making breakfast.

Back to top Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 3 Empty Re: To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Nthanda slamed his fist. "No, NO! You don't understand me you don't want to be a cold heart person like me. Show the people that you can be hear just like them." He looked at his hand. It was bleeding this made no sense all he did was slam his hand on the counter.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Ayasha glared at him for hurting his hand again. She forced him in a soft kiss to stop him from yelling. She then put some herbs in his hand to stop it from bleeding. Ayasha says, “Stop hurting yourself…And stop trying to feel things. It's obvious your body gets weaker when you feel things.” She then finished making his and her breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Nthanda smiled he grabed her hands and pulled her closer to him. "I can feel love, hate, anger, everything. But the most clear one is love." He grabed her face and kissed her softly but with passion. He breaks the kiss hugs her and picks her up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Ayasha’s face turned red with blush as Nthanda kissed her and picked her up. She broke the kiss and stared at him shocked. She asks, “Why did you just kiss me?” The blush was still present on her face. She had never had a guy kiss her back unless she ordered them too. So Ayasha was pretty shocked about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Nthanda smiles and says, "Because I can and I wanted to you are my fience and if I want to kiss you so be it. Plus the blushing on your face says you like it." He kissed her again and grabed their plates as he carried her to her room where they ate breakfast.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Ayasha smiled some and held onto him as he carried her off to her room again. Nthana’s kiss still confused her but she did enjoy it. She kissed his cheek when he put her down. She began to eat her food slowly as she looked at him. Maybe it really was worth it having him as her husband. Even though he could not feel all the things she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Nthanda was so happy he had never felt this way he ran around the room. He would kiss Ayasha every other second or miunute while she ate. He would flip and take a bite out of whatever Ayasha held up for him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:10 pm

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 3 0624egyptAyasha giggled and fed him whenever he did a flip. She says, “You are acting strangely. Do I really make you that happy?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Nthanda smiles as he just bit items out of her hand with out even coming close to bitting her fingers after about an hour of this all the food was gone and he was still flipping around but instead of eating he was kissing her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:15 pm

Ayasha would kiss him back every time he would kiss her. She then after a while got tired of him bouncing around and found a way to pin him to the bed gently. She says, “You are one hyper guy Ntahana. Still you need to relax before you somehow break a hole in a wall of the ceiling.” She leaned down and kissed him passionately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Nthanda kissed her back. He pulled her closer to him chest to chest they laid. Ayasha on top of him the room full of lust and passion. Nthanda kisses her and rolls her over take her thigh into his hand and lifting it up as her legs wraped around his hips his hand moving from her thigh up higher and higher.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Ayasha kissed him with passion as he put her on her back. She whimpered when his hand going farther up. Ayasha says as she breaks the kiss, “Hun I cannot give myself to you yet. It is law here that every royal young woman must marry before she can give herself to a man.” She kisses him softly and looks into his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri May 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Nthanda kissed her and backed broke the lock she had with her legs around his waist and stepped back and just leand on the wall with his arms crossed. He just looked at her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Ayasha sits up and look at Ntanda calmly. She walked over to him, gets in his lap, and kissed him with want. She says after she breaks the kiss, “Come back to the bed with me. I am allowed to lay with my future husband. We just can’t make love to each other yet.” Ayasha got off him and got back bed. She patted the spot neck to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri May 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Nthanda stands up and then walks over kisses Ayasha and says, "Love I would love nothing more to lay with you but right now ain't a good idea right now or I am gonna break the law." He walks back over to the fire place and watches the fire dance. Then he wonders over to the balcony and looked at the people."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 8:30 pm

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 3 0624egyptAyasha kisses him back and says, “Okay suit yourself love.” She covers herself up and watches Nthanda go out on her balcony and watch the people start their morning duties. Everyone was trying to prepare a big feast in honor of King Raven’s passing into the next life. Ayasha on the other hand was in no mood to have a feast. She was hurting deep inside her heart and she was not exactly sure she if she could even be queen yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 03, 2009 6:55 am

Nthanda smiles as he sees the people working. "I know you are tired and hurt but I need you to come hear. You have to see this." He holds his hand out for her. When she takes it he pulls her hand and wraps his arm around her waist. "Look at them vultures your father passes and hundreds of pricnces show up to take you hand in marriage hoping to use your fathers death as a way into your heart and your kingdom." He smirks and kisses her forehead. "Come on lets go laydown now. Just don't start anything you can't finish please?" He walks with her to the bed and holds her in his arms and looks up just dazeing into another world.

(My jaw hurts bad along with my ribs and thigh.)
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 8:59 am

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 3 0624egypt Ayasha looks at the princes that were gathering to seek her hand in marriage. She laid in her lover’s arms. She was glad to have Nthanda by her side. She would have no other man by her side. A few hours later, Ayasha got up and got ready to start her day. She changed into a silver silk gown. She headed down to see how things were going. The servants bowed to her as she walked passed them with a calm smile. She helped them prepare the feast for tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 03, 2009 3:28 pm

For the first time Nthanda did not follow Ayasha to where ever she was going. He stayed in the room and got dressed and made sure his weapons were cleaning and shining brightly. He then got his black furneral wear out and laid across the couch. He then went down stairs to try and frighten every prince that was only their to try and marry. Ayasha he found her being hastled by some princes that had no respect and just instantly started hitting on her as soon as they walked through the door. Nthanda just walked up to her and bows and says, "Good morning Princess Ayasha." Then he grabed her waist and pulled her into him. He kisses her cheek and smiles at the other princes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Ayasha smiled when Nthanda rescued her from a flirting prince that was starting to tick her off. She kisses his cheek back with a smile and whispers, “About time you showed up. I was about to kick his butt.” She put her arms around him happily and looked at the other princes. She says, “Sorry boys I’m already engaged to Nthanda.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Nthanda smiles as she kisses his cheek and whispers back. "Well I love to be a little late from time to time." He smiles at the other prince and says, "Sorry you were to late. But sshhss don't tell anybody." He smiles at Ayasha and kisses her again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 5:48 pm

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 3 0624egyptAyasha kisses him back softly. The princes walked off knowing they would not have her any time soon. Ayasha walks off to help a new servent carry a heavy load of apples to the big dinning hall were they were going to have the feast. The royal advisor told her that after the feast, she would would be crowned queen and main ruler of the kingdom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Nthanda didn't sit by her side but stood it was not his place to sit their and he knew it . But it didn't stop him from flirting with his future wife in fornt of the other princes just to let them know he had the upper hand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 7:50 pm

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 3 0624egypt(OOC:You can join my rp that is in the west city board.)Ayasha looked at Nthana once in a while with a smile. She knew he was not allowed to sit next to her like her king should, but that was the rules. She says to him softly, "I am sorry about all the rules."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next