The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 2 Empty Re: To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Nthanda saw her running and followed behind noticing her wound almost instantly reached and grabed her and looked at the wound when she stopped in her fathers room not even notcing what was going on in front of him which is very rare for Nthanda he often didn't get distracted form the other things he was doing.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe - Page 2 Empty Re: To Make The War Stop Male Mature to be safe

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:18 pm

The prime minister was in the room with her father. Her father was looking very pale as the prime minster stood over him. Ayasha did not notice that Nthanda was checking her wound. She drew her knife and threw it into his back. He disappeared into a cloud of smoke. He had casted a spell on her father. She raced to his side even hers was bleeding out. Her father looked like he was about to die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:14 pm

Nthanda snatches her up and sites her down and looks her in the eyes he reaches over to her father and places his plam on his stomach and forces down. Her father spits up an huge amount of blood and a pill with what looks like tentcles. He picked up the pill it was kicking and moving he plamed it and squshed it in his hand he grabs Ayasha's arm and forced her back onto the bed and wraps her wound he looks her into the face as he bandage her wound with one hand and forced her into the bed with the other he was growling mad. "Look next time don't do anything stupid like that ever again when I accepted your hand in marriage I became your protector get it so don' t ever make a move like that without my go ahead."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:49 pm

Ayasha nodded and just looked at her father. He was still pale and sickly looking. She says, “I don’t want to be protected all the time.” Once Nthanda had finished wrapping her wound, she got up and made her way to her hidden library. She ravaged through the stacks of books. She groaned as she was fighting the pain that was going through her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Nthanda smiled some now knowing what type of women he was now marring he takes the king and places him under his sheets and slips a warm liquid down his throat returning the color back to the king and his breath the king started to breath with easy now. Nthanda stood by the kings bed not leaving just in case the Prime Minstier decide he wasn't finished.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Ayasha found the book she was looking for and made an antidote for her father. She comes back to her father’s side and helps him drink the antidote. A few hours, color comes back into her father’s face. His breathing was more at ease. Ayasha sits in a chair beside him and reads him his favorite family book. Every once in a while she would look at Ntanda and smile some. Her side still hurt like a son of a gun but she did not let it show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:26 pm

Nthanda didn't reallyl smile that much any more but he walked over to Ayasha and kneels over and lifts her shirt up just enough to see her bandage he looked at her wound and then looked at her he rubs his hands together with some oil on it and pressed it on her wound he could feel her body tense up and hear her breath heavy. He rubbed the onitment up and down her side. "Hump" He looks up and says, "You don't have to prove your tough to me I know you are a great fighter but that wound on your side could knock down some of the best fighters I have ever meet so quit trying to be tough or I will rub the stuff on it that stings."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Ayasha groaned unhappily, but she nodded none the less. She says, "I just don't want to be one of those girls who need a man to depend on, I want to be able to be independent just in case you or my father gets hurt and can't help me any longer." Her side ached as he touched it. She says, "I don't know where I even got this wound."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Nthanda smiles as he hears her comment and says, "Yeah but the point is to no when to be independent and when not to had I not noticed you could have died from bleeding out you could have been died from being stubburon and you didn't want to get help from a man that has been doing everything to impress you so stop being such an sutbbron idiot." He stormed off to his normal post at the end of the kings bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:55 pm

"Doing everything to impress me," she repeated. Ayasha looks at him and asks, "Why in the world would you need to impress me? I accepted to be your bride. I don't need you to impress me. I already chose you." She went to his side and kisses his forehead. She then looked into his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:06 pm

"I don't want a forced marriage I would like for you to actually like me but unfortunatley our fathers wont stop fighting until we are married so I figured the least I could do is make..." Nthanda threw himself on top of Ayasha and her father taking three knives to the back. He leaps up blocks another barrage of knives with his Buster Blade. He smiles as he looks at the Merc standing less than 20ft. away from him. He leaps at the merc the clash in the air once Nthanda leaps back with a cut on his face the Merc falls to a knee with a deep gash on his arm, leg, and side. Nthanda leaps at him and kicks his head into the floor and ties him up and hangs him out the window holding him with one arm and reminding him that he had three knives in his back and that he was loosing lots of blood and getting weaker.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:17 pm

Ayasha looked at him as he had three knives in his back and that he was loosing lots of blood and getting weaker. She picks him up and gets him back to his toom and on his bed. She ripped out the knives gently. Shr then use a few chants to heal him. She says, "You don't have to protect me now." She points to the man beasts and they were knocking anyone around the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Nthanda looks at her and says, "I am not look most people I look aggresive and strong which I am but I am also smart and I can heal myself the point was for me to be the perfect warrior tatical, strong, powerful, smart, and able to heal myself in the heat of battle. And thats what I am capeable of doing so to protect you may cause me some pain but nothing my body can't already handle so don't worry about me. Yes I feel the pain but only for as long as I want to feel it." He takes his hand and runs it through her hair down to her face and kisses her cheek and gets up smacks his hands together mumbles something and slaps his hands on his chest so hard their were hand prints on his chest the scars stop bleeding and sealed up but still left the scar.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Ayasha looks at him as she watches him heal himself. She kisses him cheek and says, “It is my nature to worry about people when they’re hurt.” She then went back to check on her father. He seemed to be asleep but when she got closer to him, Ayasha saw that he was dead. She let out a cry without realizing it. Tears filled her eyes and she ended up clasping to her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Nthanda caught Ayasha and whisped her out the window. Before he even noticed it. He then held her in his arms as he climed the castle and didn't stop until they were on the roof. He said nothing he just held her in his as the sun set and let her cry it off.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Ayasha cried for hours until the sun was far gone from the sky. She could not believe her father was gone. Her side was hurting as she had her head against her knees. She says, “I should have done something for him or at least sensed he was near his end…” Ayasha’s voice was broken and distant as though her heart has been ripped out. Her eyes were beat red from crying so hard. She looks at Nthanda and says, “I must seem real weak to you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Nthanda looks down and says, "Yes, you do but I envy you my family I never meet that king is not my father I am his adopted son and have never loved a day in my life and yet I long for it I long to have a reason to cry or even just a reason to feel bad. Even now as you lay here in my arms crying your heart out I feel nothing and yet I don't even care that I feel nothing. Their is something wrong with me and their is nothing I can do about it. I am a coldhearted bastard that feels nothing." He stands up and reaches down to help Ayasha up so he could carry her down.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Ayasha stayed in his arms with a sad look in her eyes. She thinks, “I should have done something for my father and I should have sensed that intruder. I am so weak. What use am I to anyone? I am such a weakling.” Ayasha looks at him and sighed. She took his hand and said as he helped her down, “I am hoping I can help you learn to feel.” She stayed quiet after that. Her side was bleeding again as she tried to relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:27 am

Nthanda was carring her down the side of the tower when he relized that she was bleeding again he let go of the edge he was holding onto and grab the one ledge and swung to another he was swing from ledge to ledge then he got to his Ayasha's room he lands on the edge snachtes her off his back and places her on the bed. He lifts up her Robe just so he could see the wound he then started muttering a healing chant he placed his hand on her wound this one itself was one of his strongest healing spells. He then lets her sleep it off. He kisses her forehead and stays on the couch and watches after her all night long.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:35 am

Ayasha slept peacefully as the wound was finally healed. She shivered in her sleep and she quickly pulled a blanket on top of her. The next morning, Ayasha woke up and looked around uneasily. She relaxed when she saw Nthanda was there still. She says, “Good morning Nthanda. How you been up all night long?” She sat up in her bed and waited for him to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Nthanda turned and looked at her. He stood up this is the first time he realized how much taller he was than Ayasha and he just opens the door and says, "Are you hungry?" He slips his head out the door to make sure that the halls were safe. Nthanda really didn't trust anyone any more and it showed more than when they were with the beast men. He cut his eye at everybody and looked people up and down to check for hidden weapons and he walked behing Ayahsa so that he could keep a good eye on her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Ayasha says, “I am usually not hungry when I first wake up.” She got dressed in better clean clothes and walked with him with a small sigh. She says, “Nthanda Hun you don’t need to be a worry wart. I will be fine I promise.” Ayasha kissed him cheek softly. She went to make her and him some fresh breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Nthanda looked at her he had yet to show that friendly smile of his scince she cried. He followed her into the kitchen. "I am not a worry wart or whatever you want to call it." He sits on the counter and whatches her make breakfast. "Are you still upset Ayasha you cried for a long time and I sense that you haven't gotten over it but you have too cause you are now the Queen of your land and you can't let your people see you in a weak state.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:00 am

Ayasha looked at him and said, “I will be fine…” She went back to cooking her breakfast. Her eyes had turned completely cold since she woke up. Even though she would smile, it was not a real smile. It was a fake smile that made people stop worrying about her. She did not want Nthana to worry about her. She could hide her emotions well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:36 pm

Nthanda jumps off the counter walks up behind Ayasha and when she turns with the hot skillet in his hand he palms the hot part of the skillet looks her in her eyes and says, "Stop pretending to be all right or you will end up like me ... this." He looks at the hot skillet in his hand burning but yet no feeling went through his body.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next