The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean) - Page 2 Empty Re: Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean)

Post by Kitten Tue May 12, 2009 4:12 am

Pez looked to her father, seeing that Bantise had just whispered something to him. She frowned but would ask questions later. Pez walked up to her father and stood next to him. She wasn't about to let Exer get away with murder. She may not be as strong as her father but she would still try her best to protect him. Her chest was rising and falling heavily. Silence filled the room apart from Exer's heavy footsteps that echoed throughout the palace.

It seemed that no one flinched as the doors to the place were blown down. No one even blinked. Her father seemed so calm as Exer's sword was pointed directly at him. Pez wondered whether there was anything that frightened him. But then again, he was the devil.

Pez stood there and listened to her father and Exer argue. She would look to Bantise, Necro and Gate every so often to see if they were following what was going on. What did Exer and her father know that they didn't? Pez was always the inquisitive one. She had to know everything about everything.

Her eyes were cold as she looked to Exer, who was now looking back at her. She couldn't look him in the eye as he said his farewell to her. Pez turned her head and looked up at her father instead. The moment Exer's portal closed, everything seemed to go back to normal. The tension in the air was gone and her father had gone back to giving orders. She could see that Gate was offended by her father's "experiment". Pez placed a hand upon Gate's back, comforting him somewhat. Her touch wanted to let Gate know that it was okay. She wanted to let him know that she would get to the bottom of this.

Pez then turned to look up at her father, she held up her hand to silence him. "Father....I'm going to go with Bantise and Necro." She was adament to go with them. But she wasn't going to kill Exer. No. She was going to warn him. There was something about Exer that she knew and she knew that she needed to keep him alive at any cost.
Kitten
Kitten

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean) - Page 2 Empty Re: Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean)

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Tue May 12, 2009 7:53 am

Satan smiled and stood in front of his daughter and ruffled her hair.

Satan: Of course you're going...you're the captain of the team.

He said bringing from behind his back a necklace with a special insignia on it, this insignia was one that was only given to very high ranking demons and devils in the military.

Satan: I want to see your leadership skills, so I can see how well you'll run this place when I'm done with it.

He said smiling.

Satan: Gate, you are to finish whatever experiments you have going...then I want you out of here, I can't afford another failed experiment running around defying me.

Gate looked up at Satan with utter betrayal.

Gate: What!? You can't be serious!

Satan: I'm quite serious actually...you told me his memory wouldn't return, and now the strongest creation I had is now gone.

Gate: I assure you that-

But as Gate was talking the devil just walked away and out of the room, Gate's hands were shaking as they balled into fists and turned, his lab coat flowing in the wind, and walked off, leaving just Pez. A second later Necro and Bantise walked up to her.

Necro: So...we're going to get our former leader huh, haha, well this should be interesting.

Bantise: This is not a joking matter Necro, he is just as powerful, if not more, than you. You are more the immovable object, he is more the unstoppable force...but I doubt he'll be able to take all three of us.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu May 14, 2009 5:52 am

Pez opened up her mouth to argue with her father but stumbled on her words after what he said had sunk into her mind. "Captain?" Pez repeated as her father placed the necklace over her head. She looked to Gate as her father told him to give up the experiments he was working on. Even Pez looked to her father in disgust. She knew how hard Gate worked on his experiments and for her father to tell him to leave them was something beyond her. She watched as Gate turned and left the room in a fury. She could see how tightly balled up his fists were.

Pez stood there in silence for a moment or two, taking in what had just happened. She heard someone walk up behind her, it could've only been Bantise and Necro. Her face srunched up a little when Necro begun to laugh at the fact they had to go and find Exer. She slapped the back of his head, "Bantise is correct Nerco. This is NO laughing matter. You won't be laughing when Exer kicks your ass now will you?" She said with a slight smirk playing with her lips. "Now men, get yourselves ready....we've got some hunting to do...." She nodded at both of them and turned on her heel to her bedroom.

Once Pez was inside, she opened up her wardrobe and crouched down. At the bottom were her two beloved berettas and her zangetsu sword. These three weapons had never let her down before. She had faith they'd help her with this matter. When Pez was ready and kitted out, she went to find her father to ask for his directions for the mission.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Thu May 14, 2009 6:30 am

Bantise and Necro looked at one another and then in the direction Pez had gone.

Necro: I think she's actually enjoying this.

Bantise: Of course she does...she's in love with him.
------------------
On Earth...

"I don't know why I'm here...I don't know my place in this world...there's this faint splinter of a memory in my mind...somebody somewhere is looking for me, but I don't know anything about them, all I see in a shadowy outline..."

A young man in a blue trenchcoat and slicked back hair was holding another man by the neck over the edge of a skyscraper, the man's feet dangling over the traffic below.

"I hear you are a person that knows things...things other normal people don't know..."

The young man's eyes turned a orange color, showing them to the man he was holding over the edge of the building.

Man: Look I told you, I have no idea who you are, please let me go!"

The young man in the blue coat throws the other man in the opposite way, letting him land on the concrete of the rooftop.

"Well if you hear anything about someone...not normal, searching for someone around here...let me know....my name is Slantis"
----------------
Back in hell...

Bantise and Necro check their watches, they are standing next to the main exit gate of hell that leads to Earth.

Necro: Where is she, I swear women take so damn long.

Bantise: Be patient...she'll be here

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri May 15, 2009 4:35 am

"I'm quicker than you," Pez growled as she appeared next to Necro from thin air. "Besides, you forget who i am. I can take as long as i like," She retorted, winking at Bantise. "Okay boys, are we ready to go to Earth and kick some experimental butt?" Pez asked, flicking her wrists and creating a portal large enough for the three of them to step into. "Now guys, when we get there, don't just jump into the fight. I want to try and negotiate with Exer. This way there will be less destruction. I want to keep the balance between the three worlds." She paused for a moment then glared at Necro, "I mean this Necro. You fuck around and you're out okay?" She knew that Necro had a reputation for disobeying and going too far. She took a deep breath in and sighed it out, running her fingers through her long red pony tail. "Right boys.....shall we?" She asked walking towards the portal.

In a matter of seconds they appeared on earth. It was night time and the moon was high. It seemed that had appeared in a public park. There were trees and a large lake. The moonlight made everything look much more mystic. "Okay....i think we should all split up and look for Exer. If either of you find him, you report to me at once okay? He'll listen to me. And remember to stay away from the humans. If they find out that we're from Hell...who knows what may happen...." Pez looked up to the sky and breathed in the fresh air, "Okay guys, good luck. Let's syncronize watched and meet back here at say....midday tomorrow...agreed?" Pez waited for them both to agree, "and if Exer is still missing, we'll go together and search okay?" Pez nodded them both, saluted then wandered off to the West of the park looking for Exer.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Fri May 15, 2009 6:39 am

Necro raised an eyebrow at Pez as she wondered off.

Necro: Why would we syncronize watches? We're other-worldly we can sense what time it is.

He asked but turned around to see Bantise gone. Necro rolled his eyes and began to walk around.

Necro: Trapped on Earth with a devil and a demon...I'm surrounded my morons...
--------------
Someone was watching Pez as she walked around searching. Suddenly they ran out in front of her and started yelling, but not too loudly.

"Hey you! You look like someone who is looking for someone! I was told to point you towards the south side that way!"

He said pointing and ran off as if something or someone was out to get him. As he ran off, another voice rang out, this one softer, and it sounded like Exer, but now quite.

"I didn't expect for a female to be looking for me..."

He had a very big resemblance to Exer as he walked out of the shadows, his trenchcoat looked like Exer's except it was blue instead of purple.

"You have weapons, that must mean you came to harm me...or maybe even kill me...so who are you."

The mysterious man materialized a double sided battle axe in his hand but didn't raise it to her, only kept it at his side

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 18, 2009 5:22 am

Pez stopped dead in her tracks as someone jumped out in front of her and started yelling. She didn't flinch but she raised her eyebrows and got ready to reach for her guns. She was confused with what he said. How did he know that she was on earth looking for someone? When the stranger ran off, Pez stood there in awe for a moment when another voice rang out. It sounded just like Exer. She started looking around, feeling so hopefully that she'd finally found him, "Exer..." She whispered as the voice started speaking.

As Pez was looking around, someone came out of the shadows. It may as well have been Exer. The resemblance was uncanny, "Exer..." She whispered again. She stood up straight and frowned as the Exer look alike didn't recognise her, "Wait...you.....you don't recognise me?" She blinked a few times and looked down to her guns, "Yes, i have weapons. But i am not here to harm or kill anyone. Atleast....i don't want to have to...." Pez kept her arms folded, "Who are you?" She aksed, eyeballing his battle axe.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Mon May 18, 2009 6:48 am

Slantis eyed Pez strangely as she called him Exer.

Slantis: Exer? That is not my name, my name is Slantis. I've recently managed to escape from hell only to find myself with no memories...I know that someone is looking for me...but I guess it's not you...

Slantis's humanoid apperance started to fade as his body slowly transformed into his hellhorn form. His skin was purple and scaly, bat-like wings were coming from his back, and black shiny claws were where his fingernails used to be.
-----------------------
"Sir we have a problem!"

Satan was sitting on his throne reading when a guard came in yelling.

Satan: What's the problem?

"There's um...an intruder in the library, he just appeared there out of nowhere, no one even saw him."

Satan: I'll deal with him myself...I have a feeling this could get interesting.

And so Satan got up from his chair and went into the library only to find, as the guard had described, a lost soul, looking around at the books.

Satan: Excuse me...you seem lost.

The man didn't answer. Satan looked shocked when the man didnt respond to the prince of darkness himself, he looked the stranger up and down trying to scan his very being.

Satan: That's a bit strange...you are neither dead nor dying...you're not a soul, a demon, or an angel...or even a mortal for that matter...who are you stranger?

The man keep looking through the books as if not even paying attention to Satan, but did speak back in a deep raspy voice.

"I'm what's left..."

Satan: What's left of what or whom if I may ask?

The man turned around, he was dressed in a black and grey ninja suit with a mask on.

"....Deadpool...."

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed May 20, 2009 5:22 am

Pez frowned, "Slantis?" She repeated, "No...you must've lost more of your memory than you think....you look like.....you sound like.....well....Exer...." She stuttered. Her eyes widening as Slantis begun to transform into something more than just a humanoid. "You're a....Hellhorn...." She whispered as she backed up a little. "But that can't be....." She said to herself, "What have you done with Exer?" Pez demanded, getting ready to pull her sword out, "Demon i asked you a question!"

((Sorry that was so short =/))
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed May 20, 2009 7:40 am

Slantis was a bit taken back by Pez's confusing words.

Slantis: Who is this Exer you keep speaking of?

When she began to get angry sounding and looked like she was ready to get hostile, Slantis gripped the axe in his hand and let out his wingspan.

Slantis: How dare you be demanding to me on a matter I know nothing of, who do you think you are!?

Slantis had begun to conjur a ball of green energy in his free hand, his body began to morph more as the seconds rolled on also. Horns were starting to grow all over his purple scaly skin making him look hideously frightening.

Slantis: I havn't yet tapped the full potential of this mysterious power within me, maybe you'd like to assist me...

He said gritting his teeth and letting out growls.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu May 21, 2009 5:43 am

Slantis had hit a nerve. There was pure hell in Pez's eyes as she smirked evilly at him. "Who do i think I am?" She repeated, "Why...i am hell itself my dear boy," She flicked her hands and they begun to glow red, "I wouldn't start on me if i were you though. You don't know what your dealing with...." Pez paused and licked her lips, "....Or maybe you'd like to find out?" She said with a vicious grin.

From the human eye, Slantis looked like something you'd get in an unbareable nightmare. But this didn't bother Pez. She was stronger than all the demons in hell put together. "I think you owe me an apology Slantis...I mean....how dare you speak to the princess of darkness in such a manner that is displeaing to myself?" She drew her sword, "Lucky for you, i'm feeling slightly generous today," Her sword begun to glow along with her hands now, "Back down demon and i shall spare you," Pez's eyes never left Slantis' as she awaited his reply.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Thu May 21, 2009 7:18 am

Bantise: Why....?

Bantise's body fell to the ground in a heap of his own black blood as Necro removed his arm spike from his chest.

Necro: That's the problerm now adays, too many people asking questions, trying to figure out stuff, the real question should be: why not? hehehehehehahahahaha!

Bantise:....yo....you're.....insane....

He said in his final breath as Necro walked away.

Necro: Well they made me that way...don't blame me, blame them.
----------------------------------

"You may could convince him of that but not me."

A voice from behind Slantis, he turned to see Exer standing there.

Exer: And I thought you were different Pez, but you're just like you're father, meddling with power that even you don't understand...you claim that you can beat him, yet he's the first of his kind, how can you possibly think you can beat something that escaped even your father?

Slantis: You...look like me...and sound...like me too, who are you?

Exer: It seems you didn't gain your memory back as I did. I'm your twin brother Slantis, my name is Exer. We were once humans and I saw you dragged into hell by a demon right in front of my eyes, I made a promise to you thast I'd rescue you, so I took my own life to gain access to hell to find you. However, Satan had other plans for me, he bonded his own devil blood with mine and turned me into a damned monster! By time I regained my memories you had already escaped.

Slantis's gaze began to look a little blank as his memory "holes" started to fill in. Slantis looked back at Pez now glaring.

Slantis: Princess of hell huh? Well hell isn't my home...so I see no reason for you to demand anything of me...

Exer stood beside Slantis now and drew the sword Satan had given him. Both the brothers started to glow their respective color of power now and stared back at Pez.

Exer: Did your father send you to hunt me down Pez? You didn't even defend me when he revealed what he had done to me, didn't you feel he was wrong for using me and denying me my memories?

Slantis: And if you insist on getting hostile...are you willing to fight two of your father's greatest and most powerful creations at the same time?

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat May 23, 2009 5:18 am

Pez could feel one of her eyes twitching, the grip upon the handle of her sword was getting tighter, "You know i had no idea what my father was doing to you. I came on to earth to help you Exer. To warn you! You don't know me... Sure, i might be testing myself against the two of you, but we all learn from our mistakes right?" She paused, she could feel her heart racing now. Everything seemed to blur as she spoke. She had no idea what she was doing or saying. Words just came out. "I've got nothing to do with my father and his experiments. What he does is up to him. You think i want this? You think i want to be stood here challenging you both?" She sighed and her head dropped for a moment, "But if fighting is to be the only way to get you both to listen to me.....to understand me....." Her eyes looked up at them both, "Then so be it," She whispered. Pez stood up straight then stood in her fighting stance, holding her sword just above her shoulders. A look of fear and uncertain emotions filled her eyes. She'd need a miracle if she was to defeat even one of the brothers.

Pez closed her eyes and could only hear the sounds of her heavy breathing. Her senses were going wild as her entire body begun to glow a warm red/orange colour.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sat May 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Exer: You're such a simple creature! You DO have a choice, he's your father and the ruler of hell but you are the person he would listen to the most...what he did to me and my brother is unforgivable...and mark my words, I will make him pay.

Slantis: And I second that promise.

Footsteps were heard and the sound of hands clapping. Necro came into view, standing so that he, slantis and exer, and pez were standing making a triangle. Necro has something in his hands, looking like a pile of ragged clothes. Necro throws it out in the open in front of Pez, Slantis, and Exer, but its no pile of clothes, it's Bantise's body.

Necro: Pez you are nothing but a weak fool and you will never be strong enough to rule a realm by yourself...and the two devil brothers, nothing more than failed experiments...but Professor Gate saw the truth...and now, I'll dispose of all of you and show the universe Gate's true intellect!

Slantis turned towards Necro and lept his way, alnding in front of him and slashing Necro down the chest making a giant green gash appear and acid falling to the ground from Necro's insides. The axe melted instantly from the necrotic acid Necro was made of, and the wound healed faster than it was put there.

Necro: Boy you must think before you fight something you know nothing of!

Necro's hand turned green and his fingers turned into spikes and he shot them into Slantis's chest and held him in the air. Slantis groaned in pain but he aimed his palm at Necro and shot a green blast of some sort which known Necro into the next building and took his figner spikes out of Slantis. Slantis's chest quickly healed and he stood and growled in anger as Necro jumped out from the pile of rubble and they started a brutal fist fight.

Exer walked slowly towards Pez, his curved devil sword in his right hand, the blade dragging the ground softly.

Exer: Looks like your father has made a bunch of misfit experiments that can aotumatically heal their wounds...

Exer lifted his sword and put his blade tip on the tip of her sword, signaling a challenge.

Exer: You can still resolve this Pez...

He whispered in a raspy voice as his brother and Necro slammed each other through walls and cars on the street.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 24, 2009 8:33 am

Pez brought a hand to her head and ran her fingers through her hair and shook her head, "What have i done...." She whispered to herself under Exer's voice. It was slowly dawning on her exactly what her father had created. What he'd created within himself. A monster. Whilst Pez was floating off into her own insecure thoughts, Necro had come into view carrying what looked like a bundle of clothing. Her eyes became mere slits when it became obvious what he was actually holding. "Necro..." She whispered, glaring up to him. What he was saying was true, but the devil inside of her wouldn't tolerate someone speaking to her like that.

All Pez could do though was stand there and watch Slantis take a shot at Necro. She knew it wasn't going to work. She knew that none of this was going to work. They were going to be fighting until they were so worn out that they'd die from exhaustion.

She had forgotten that she still had a tight grip upon the handle of her sword. Her warm glow had started to fade a little but came back as she was slightly startled by Exer's sword touching the tip of hers. "But what can i do Exer?" She said softly. I can't watch this. I'm just a weak little girl who's too big for her boots!" She shoved Exer's sword from hers and thrust her sword into the ground, causing the ground to shake as it went in. Pez stood steady, her eyes never leaving Necro, Slantis and Exer. "This has gone on far too long already..." She whispered....

((I'm not sure where you wanted to take this so i left it in suspense for ya!))
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sun May 24, 2009 8:57 am

(I actually have a bit of a surprise for ya Razz )

Exer's eyes shifted to his brother, he was having as hard time with Necro, or rather they were having a hard time with each other, as neither would sustain any battle damage. Exer looked back at Pez.

Exer: Well I know what I must do...not far from here is a laboratory where the humans are working on a time machine...me and my brother will go back in time to when your father had no interest in us, and we can live our lives...

Slantis was on Necro's back now putting his in a strangle hold, but Necro simply let out several spikes from his back going through Slantis's body in every direction, Slantis finally let go and they were standing facing each other.

Necro: Not bad devil boy...but how do you expect to stop something that can't be stopped?

Exer: Goodbye Pez.

Exer went so fast to position himself behind Necro that his body left a slight blur where it was standing in front of Pez.

Exer: Ready Slantis?

Necro looked back at Exer in confusion.

Slantis:...well green man, you might want to retake that previous statement!!

Exer held his hands up and a dome of energy formed around Necro, he tried to escape but the energy would disintergrate whatever touched it.

Necro: What is this! You cowards!

Slantis put his hands towards the dome and in the center a giant sphere of energy started to form. Necro knew what was about to happen, he only looked down at the ground sadly.

Necro: But...this isn't supposed to be how it is...I'm supposed to rise to greatness........Gate.......I've failed you.

The sphere of energy exploded in a blast of green light but the dome held the explosion from hitting the other three. When the light cleared nothing was left but Necro's black suit. Exer let down the dome and the brothers turned to face Pez.

Slantis: We all have a choice in what we do...even if something seems impossible...

Exer: It's not. Come brother, a new life awaits us.

At the same time both devil brothers let out their wings and took off into the night sky leaving Pez alone...well not entirely.

"Princess Pez?"

Deadpool was standing right in the alley nex tto where the fight had taken place leaning himself on a wall.

Deadpool: It's an honor.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 24, 2009 9:17 am

Pez raised her eyebrows slightly and reached out her hand, "Exer I...." She stopped as she watched him create this massive dome over Necro. She knew exactly what was going to happen next. This dome was so powerful that anything that touched it would disintergrate anything that came into contact. Pez couldn't help but smile a little. She could see that even Necro knew that was going to happen. Just before the sphere exploded, Pez caught eye contact with Necro and waved at him. She closed her eyes ever so slightly, expecting to be thrown back by the blast, a natural reaction almost. But the dome protected them.

When the green light cleared from the explosion, all Pez could see was Necro's suit. She shook her head then looked to Exer as he spoke to her. "I'm so sorry for everything that's happend guys...goodbye...." She said as the two brothers took off into the night. Pez stood there in silence for a minute or two, just watching the exact same spot the two devil brothers had disappeared into.

Pez wasn't expecting to see or hear anyone else now, so when someone addressed her, she was slightly startled. She turned to see a man leaning against the wall in the alleyway, "Hello.....i think?" She said with a shaken voice.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sun May 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Satan sat in his chair, talking to Deadpool, both of them trying to figure out what Deadpool was.

Deadpool: My only memory is my name, and that I am some sort of darkness...not dark energy, but the dakrness in someone's soul, darkness that can be used for good or evil, dakrness that hasn't been turned into a certain type of energy yet. I was in the laboratory of the science wing here in the palace.

Satan: Hmm, Gate must have been experimenting on you, maybe he was trying to figure out who you were too. I'm completely baffled, you're not a mortal, not a soul, not any sort of entity at all. It's as if you dont exist at all, yet here you are talking to me, only a thin line between you being real and imaginary. My guess is that you are the lost memory of a shattered soul. A remnant to be correct, a remnant of a fragment of a soul. The question is...where is your true body, and why is the soul of that body shattered?

At that moment the doors of the throne room burst open and an angry Gate was in the doorway, his body was reinforced with golden armor instead of his usual purple metal that made up his half demonic half robotic body.

Satan: What are you doing here! I told you you were to be gone!

Gate clenched his fists and charged at Satan.
-----------------------------
Several hours later...

Deadpool had introduced himself to Pez and was telling her news that would change her life forever.

Deadpool: Your father, even though he was the ruler of the entire realm, stood no chance against Gate, Gate has fused his own DNA with that of your father's blood, the same sample used to be put in Exer, but this was more concentrated and so giving Gate the power to be invincible against anything your father could do. After Gate was finished...he looked at me and knocked me out cold with his metal arm, when I woke up, Satan had crawled over to me and told me I was to be by your side at all times form here forth and to give you this.

Deadpool handed over a rather long letter to Pez,it looked like it was written in Satan's own blood, it read as follows:

Dear darling daughter,
Gate has attacked me rather harshly, I have little time so I am using my old blood as ink. Listen to me carefully, with me dead and you on Earth, Hell's gate's will be uncontrolled and demons will start surfacing all over the mortal world. The man named Deadpool who gave you this letter holds within him some sort of mystery within him so powerful that Gate had to kill me for it. There is someone who might be able to solvbe this mystery, and you must solve this riddle before Gate does. Go to the planet known as Exile, it's in the same dimension as hell but locked away from anyone. It is a place reserved for only the most evil and most powerful souls that hell cannot even hold. Don't bother with the lowly dragon demons or souls that wander the land, bound by chains attached to their necks and staked in the ground, the temples that scatter the planet's surface hold the truly powerful souls. In one of these temples you'll find a devil...a devil that wasn't ever meant to be nor to be known by anyone...my brother, your uncle...Megola. You've never met him and for good reason, but there's no time to go into detail, take Deadpool to Megola and see if my brother has any answers as to who and what Deadpool is, and the significance of his even being here.

Deadpool put a hand on Pez's shoulder as she read the letter.

Deadpool: I'm sorry to have to tell you...but as of 39 minutes ago...Lucifer has passed. You are now full commander and ruler of hell, but since you are not there, as the letter says, demons will start to surface in this world and seek revenge...on you...so it is very important we hurry.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 25, 2009 7:39 am

As Deadpool told Pez this news, she frowned and scratched her head, allowing the news to slowly sink in. She never thought that Gate, of all the demons in hell, would turn into such a monstrosity! She just couldn't belive what Deadpool was telling her.

Pez took the letter from Deadpool, her hands beginnging to slightly shake as she received it and begun to read it. She had to re-read it several times for all the words to sink in. The thing that mortified her most was the fact that the letter was, infact, written in her father's blood. As she read the letter, she felt Deadpool's soothing hand upon her shoulder. It brought a few tears to her eyes but she quickly blinked them away before he saw them.

"I.....I can't belive it...." Pez stuttered as Deadpool explained that her father had died and she was now the ruler of hell. "We need to get moving Deadpool....Now....." But she just stood there, going to move into one direction then moving to go to the next. She then just stood there and looked to Deadpool and laughed nervously, "I don't know what to do...." She whispered, looking at him shyly. Everything had come as such a shock to her, her mind had frozen.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Mon May 25, 2009 7:45 am

Deadpool watched her go back and forth and raised a brow from under his mask. He turned his head, hearing a noise. The shadows on the walls of the buildings had started to become real and moving towards them. The shadows soon became demons and started to close in on Deadpool and Pez. Deadpool reached behind himd and unsheathed one of his ninja blades with one hand and took out a pistol with the other hand. The point of his sword pointed one direction, his gun pointed the other.

Deadpool: You're one of the last remaining devils in the universe and one of the strongest creatures, I believe in you.

Deadpool did a backflip to land on the other side of Pez as a demon was about to slash her with its claws, the ninja cut off the demon's claw and impaled its head with his blade, he began firing his gun with 100% precision the other direction, always hitting the chest or head of a demon dead on.

Deadpool: I love a good blood bath as much as the next guy, but I'd suggest remembering how to open a portal to the place your father described.

He said as he began to slash and shoot several more demons, but it seemed as though with every one killed, ten more would replace it.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 25, 2009 8:08 am

Pez had noticed a familiar noise. Not one she had heard often but still recognisable. The shadows that once came from the walls of the buildings were turning into demons at a fast rate. Deadpool's faith gave Pez courage though. She unsheathed her sword and prepared to fight, jumping forward slightly as Deadpool jumped over her to slaughter a demon about to attack her, "Thanks..." She said blinking a few times to come to terms with what was happening. When Deadpool cut to the chase Pez nodded, "Right, yeah of course!"

Pez had to fight a demon or two first before she had enough space to create this portal. She swung her sword around, which had begun to glow by now, and cut a large line through the air, almost as if though she was cutting through the atmosphere and time itself. Pez then quickly sheathed her sword and begun to pull this tear, which was a blinding white. "DEADPOOL!" Pez yelled, "You must go through first so i can close the portal when we're on the otherside! Get in now!" She called breathlessly.

As they both jumped through the portal, it was pure silence. The light was blinding and all that could be heard was a slight rushing sound. The ground below them had disintergrated and it felt as though they were floating through nothingness. And then they suddenly hit the ground, gravity forcing them to their knees. Pez not expecting the gravitational pull to be so strong, fell completely flat on her backside. She groaned and let out a short cry. "Dammnit..." She cursed as she stood back up, unsheathing her sword once more and zigzagging it over the portal they had just fallen through, as if she was sewing it back up. A high pitched static sound was heard and the portal closed, leaving earth and all it's demons behind.

Pez sheathed her sword once more and looked to Deadpool, then around her new surroundings. "Well....here we are Deadpool....Exile...." Pez had only been to Exile a handful of times in the thousands of years she had been around. It hadn't changed at all. Just more demons. "Okay...if my senses are working correctly, the temple we're after is this way," Pez said, pointing in a westernly direction. "Shall we?" Pez asked, putting her left foot forward. She shuddered a little, "This place always gives me the creeps. I'd hope to never return here...but...here we are..." She sighed. "Just stay closed to me Deadpool and everything will be fine...okay?" She asked, turning and smiling to him.

"So...Deadpool...please tell me....do you remember anything of what you are?" She asked curiously.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Mon May 25, 2009 8:19 am

Deadpool felt rain on his suit as soon as he landed on Exile. Exile had a constant thunderstorm raging on it, the ground was nothing but mud and the sky was always darkened. He looked around and saw horrifying demons he had not seen in hell, these demons resembled dragons and had long tails and wings, and their mouths were formed into beaks. To each demon's neck there was a golden chain which was staked into the ground.

Deadpool: As I was ordered, I will move where you move. I will be your shadow.

He said when she pointed in the direction they were supposed to go. In the distance there was a large battered temple with two horns molded onto the sides of the top of the temple, it must have meant a devil was kept there. Even being this far away from the temple, Deadpool could feel the energy within.

Deadpool: My memory begins with me waking up in the science wing of the palace, I went from there to the library to maybe find out who I was, I met your father there. The only other thing I remember is my name. Deadpool is an alias, Wade Wilson is my true name.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue May 26, 2009 6:26 am

Pez smiled at Deadpool's words. He always seemed to know how to reply in a way that made her smile. Not long after they had set off on their search for her uncle, a temple that stood out from the rest came into view in the far distance. It was quite big, very weather beaten and had two horns moulded onto the sides of the temple roof. They were still quite a way away from the temple and Pez could already feel the energy from within the depths.

"Wade Wilson?" Pez asked, "Wade Wilson...." She repeated again, "I like the sound of that!" She said with a smile, looking to Deadpool. "So to have an alias you must've be created for something quite dangerous? A spy maybe?" Pez suggested wanting to know more about Deadpool as much as he did. "I really do hate this place," She said shuddering as a clap of thunder rumbled throughout Exile. "It really gives me the creeps..."
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Tue May 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Deadpool did not know for certain the answer to her questions, as they approached the entrance door to Megola's temple, he simply replied.

Deadpool: Perhaps.

Upon entering and shutting the door, the outside thunder and rain was muffled but the sounds could still be heard. There were holes on the inside of the temple allowing the small amount of light from the darkened sky to enter as streaks. In the center of the floor there were two stone pillars that stretched to the ceiling, between the two pillars was a human looking man suspsended by chains attached to his wrists, 30 feet in the air. This man wore a black robe and had red hair, and a scarred and aged face, but not aged to the point of elderly, more like upper middle aged, this was Megola. Megola's head hung down as if he were unconcious, but he began to speak.

Megola: It's been a long time...since I've been in the presence of my own blood...

Megola lifted his head to that his eyes were visible, his eyes were identical to Satan's

Megola:...And you...

He said looking at Deadpool.

Megola: You're very brave coming here...I suppose you want to ask me what you are...?

Deadpool: Yes, your brother sent us here to find out what and who I am.

Images started being displayed behind and around Megola, like several TV screens, playing clips and bits of information. The images showed Deadpool but in a red and black suit as opposed to his all black suit he wore now. The screen showed Deadpool killing people and getting paychecks.

Megola: You were an assassin, a mercenary...the best. But then something happened.

The screens now progressed through Deadpool's life showing him at a hospital getting some bad news by the looks of it and then being put on a lab table.

Megola: You contracted cancer...but you were too good to be put down by mere nature...your investors paid to have you put through a program that gave you advanced regenerative capabilities.

The screens now show Deadpool normal and even better than ever, faster, stronger, and more agile.

Megola: See you have a special soul Wade, you're not evil, you killed only those who deserved it, yet you used evil ways to do it, and so technically you fought for justice, with the power of darkness. I'm not sure when or by whom, but at some point, someone beyond the mortal world came for your soul, but some sort of guardian or protector dismantled your soul and shattered it, therefor making it impossible for the forces of evil to use your soul...but I sense that some force of evil has been putting together your soul. To further prevent misuse of your soul, your protector took one fragment of your soul and degenerated it even further...making you. You're not really Deadpool you see, you're a materialized memory image of a fragment of your original soul.

Deadpool's body was shaking slightly, taking in all this news was hard, all his memory holes were filling in all at once and he went to his knees clutching his head, Megola looked at Pez now.

Megola: Don't worry he'll be fine...so my darling niece, how did you get mixed up in all this?

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed May 27, 2009 7:07 am

Pez couldn't help but gape up at her suspended uncle. He looked so helpless it was almost tragic, "Megola...." She whispered as she looked up at him. It had been so long since she had been in his presence, it almost didn't seem real. She was so intrigued to see what her uncle had to say about Deadpool that she just simply let them get to it.

The following images really got to Pez. She was shocked but saw how strong Deadpool really was within himself. She placed a hand upon Deadpool's shoulder, she knew that the images were upsetting, even to her. She sighed softly but couldn't take her eyes off them.

"Well uncle....it's a long story....involves a lot of killing...betrayal.....you know the deal...." She said, "My father also passed on earlier today....it seems that now all hell has broken loose upon earth...please uncle....i need your guidance..." Pez said, almost pleading him to help.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next