The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean) - Page 4 Empty Re: Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean)

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:53 am

Pez couldn't help but smirk when Lord Dark cut Gate's head off. Her eyes followed Gate's body as it fell lifelessly to the ground with a thud. But no sooner had Gate's body hit the ground, a dome surrounded herself and Deadpool, making their movements barely minimal. She started to panic slightly but did her best to remain calm. She knew that good would come out of this sacrafice. She couldn't help but tilt her head ever so slightly and frown at Vega's comment. It was true though. You never should trust a devil!

Pez intertwined her fingers with Deadpool's as he gently took her hand through their chains that bound them Pez smiled when he reminded her that they were one step closer to getting Deadpool's soul back. Her smile then disappeared and she felt her heart sink as Lord Dark confronted them with their plan. It had backfired. She looked to Deadpool and held onto his hand ever so tightly. "Bugger...." Was all she could muster up to say. Pez then heard a familiar voice that was more than welcomed at their time of need. It was Megola! She was shocked to see him looking so young so quickly. It had only been a matter of minutes before he had come to their rescue. Her eyes widened as she saw the sledge hammer in his hands.

When Megola spoke to her, she shook herself out of the stupour she had been put into and literally shook the chains from her wrists. With all the excitement she had forgotten who she really was. She was a devil. Nothing could stand in her way! Pez then effortlessly pulled the chains from Deadpool and she drew her sword once more, "It's good to see you looking so well Megola," Pez said as she went and stood next to her uncle. She gently nudged him, "Go on....please do the honours," She said to him with a wink.
Kitten
Kitten

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean) - Page 4 Empty Re: Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean)

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:09 pm

Megola smiled at his neice and looked towards Dark and his henchmen. Megola's eyes turned glowing purple and an unseen force dragged the three before him.

Megola: I'm going to take these three into my own private relam so that they can deal with my true form...a form that has been forbidden in any other realm, haha. Deadpool's soul and body as it turned out were stolen from Dark's fortress, but no worries, I will open a portal to the location they are at now, inside the pyramids at giza Egypt.

He said waving his hands and creating two portals, one had fire and orange coming from it, the other was a regular blue one. In a moments notice, Dark, Vega, and Chronus were sucked into the fiery portal and Deadpool yanked Pez through the other.

Everything went white in Deadpool's eyes and when it cleared he and Pez were in a very dimly lit room inside a pyramid as Megola had said, and before them was a glass casing, surrounding Deadpool's body which seemed to be suspended inside the casing. Deadpool put his hands agains tthe glass and marveled.

Deadpool:....well....I guess it's your show now buddy...

He said looking at the real deadpool with his red and black ninjas suit on, in a seemingly eternal gravity defying sleep.
---------------------------

Dark and his henchment hit pavement hard and looked around, they were in a dimension of its own, and a terrifying one at that. It looked like a city on Earth exactly, but everything was destroyed or under rubble and the sky was a deep red and orange color. Out of nowhere a giant monsterous beast comes up from the Earth, it was as tall as a ten story building and as wide as three city blocks with each of its teeth the size of a large bus.

Megola: And now...you bare witness to the undeniable power...of my true form!

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:53 am

Pez stood and watched as Megola, Dark and his henchmen were dragged through the firey portal. She then felt herself being yanked through the portal next to the one that Megola had just gone through. Everything went a blinding white for a few moments. After the light faded, Pez blinked a few times to get her sight back. She came to realise that they were stood in a very dimly lit room. They were inside a pyramid. She wrinkled her nose at the smell coming from within the pyramid but then looked to Deadpool who was marvelling at his true form from within the glass casing where it had been confined.

Pez walked up to Deadpool and placed her arm around him, resting her head on his shoulder, "Well Deadpool...this is you....the real you...." She said quietly, watching Deadpool's sleeping body. "I remember first setting eyes upon you....we were both so young.....well....our bodies still are i suppose...." She looked up to him. "Do it Deadpool....go to yourself....take your form once more. Even if you don't remember me...i'll always remember you. I'll still always watch over you," She said with a smile, taking his hands in hers. "I'll always be your guardian," Pez said, her eyes welling up a little.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:19 am

He looked at her and shrugged

Deadpool: Welp, here goes nothing

He said and stepped back doing a roundhouse kick that shattered the glass around his body, then in one bounding leap he jumped at the body and went into it and a burst of light happened before Pez's eyes. When the light cleared Deadpool's body was still suspended in mid air and nothing had changed. Footsteps were heard behind Pez. Megola had come in, holding his sledge hammer.

Megola: Ah, he made it, I took good care of Dark and his henchmen...

Megola walked closer looking at the resting Deadpool.

Megola: Don't worry, he'll be fine in a few minutes, he still needs time for his brain to "boot up" as a computer needs to start up, his memories and thoughts need to catch up and things like that.

Megola smiled, his jagged sharp teeth were showing even in his humanoid form.

Megola: Too bad though...he spent all this time trying to get his body back...and I have to take his soul right back again...

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:33 am

Pez let go of Deadpool's hand and stepped back, sheilding her eyes as he kicked the glass case open. She stumbled back even further when a burst of light exploded from Deadpool and almost blinded her. She closed her eyes tightly until the dimly lit room was back to normal. She slowly opened up her eyes and blinked a few times to get her focus back. She heard footsteps echoing from behind her and she turned around in a hope that it would be Deadpool. She was wrong but suprised to see her uncle standing behind her.

She looked up at him with a gentle sigh, " I hope he remembers me...." She said then looked back to Deadpool's lifeless body. The news Megola then gave her nearly made her loose it. "What do you mean.....take his soul back.....why?" She asked pushing her uncle up against the wall, gripping hold of his collar, "YOU CAN'T!" She yelled at him.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:44 am

Megola's hands became oversized and demonic as he grabbed Pez's wrist and twisted it to make her let go of him and turned pushing her into the wall make the wall start to crumble, his face was stern and straight now.

Megola: Listen to me carefully...did you really think I let you free me from my prison so that I could live a sterile life of "peace and happiness?" I'm a fucking devil, I want chaos and disorder, that's what we do...I had to get rid of Gate and Dark so they wouldn't take his soul for themselves, and now I'm going to use his soul to become all powerful and do what we devils do best.....your father would be ashamed of you, wanting to restore peace and here you are the ruler of hell itself.

Megola let go of Pez and threw her to the floor and looked back at Deadpool, Megola extended his palm ready to capture the ninja's soul.

Megola: Join me...or perish forever.

Just as an energy started to charge in Megola's palm, Deadpool's eyes opened and with a lightning quick speed he grabbed Megola's hand and pushed the devil across the room and through a wall. Deadpool did a flying flip towards Pez and knelt beside her helping her up.

Deadpool: Come on Pez...you're not still trusting devils are you?

He asked with a sarcastic smile and gave her a long loving kiss on the lips before lookign back at Megola who had gotten up.

Megola: Well now....stronger than I thought, the sleep you were in must have stored alot of energy for you...try not to use it all fighting me, I want to absorb that power of yours.

Deadpool Unsheathed both his blades and they burned with a purple energy.

Deadpool: Don't you "chaos agents" ever learn...maybe I'll use you as an example, this is my world....and you're not part of it.

Megola's body started to surge with red energy as it went into his hammer making it grow more spikes and become more devilish looking.

Megola: We'll see about that...

(You can have first attack agian if ya want m'dear)

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:10 am

"What the...." Pez said slightly shocked as Megola grabbed her wrists and thrust her into the wall, causing it to crumble. She whinced slightly through his grip. How could she have been so stupid? He was a devil after all. And she fell for this stupid sharade! Pez fell to the ground with a dull thud when Megola let go of her. But she was back on her feet again within miliseconds. "I can't let you do this Megola..." Pez growled, "I'll never join you. I'll make sure you're sent back to exile and i hope you fucking ROT THERE!" She bellowed, bringing her fist back ready to punch Megola into next millenium but just as she was about to swing back, Deadpool's eyes opened and she managed to stop herself just in time. She stumbled back and fell back down as all the weight fell behind her. She accepted Deadpool's hand and stood up once more. "Deadpool...." She said as he joked about her still trusting devils. She was still slightly foolish and naieve. But that was all going to change now.

Feeling Deadpool's lips upon hers once more sent her into a warm mush. She pulled back from Deadpool and drew her sword at the same time that he drew his blades. "Yeah....we'll definantly see about that Megola...I shouldn't have been so foolish...now...you are the one going to suffer dear uncle," She growled as she ran at him quicker than lightspeed and thrust her sword towards him. Instead of orange now, it begun to glow a bright white colour. To touch, her sword would've been hotter than hell itself now. "Back down or you'll regret it Megola!"
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:23 am

Her sword slashed him down the chest and made an orange gash which made him stumble back, Deapdool then rushed at the devil and made several slashes in his lightning fast movements. Megola regained his posture despite the attack and grabbed Deadpool's two blades with one hand and Pez's sword with his other and threw the both of them backwards across the room, Deadpool was the first to land, landing like a cat on his feet due to his ninjitsu training, and catching Pez and putting her on her feet as she flew toweards him. Megola looked down at his battle wounds and could only shake his head.

Megola: Do you really think an assault like that would kill me? Even make me tired? I'm the lost devil you fools! More powerful than satan himself! So evil that it took all the magic users in hell to confine me on Exile...and I have a special spell upon me that restricts me from dying anywhere but in my own realm....hahahahaha!

Megola waved his hand and opened his relam portal, the fiery orange one and stepped halfway through.

Megola: So then...if you dare...

He said standing there for a second, waiting for them to reply. Deadpool charged at Megola and tackled him through the portal.

Deadpool: LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deadpool landed on the pavement of what felt like a street on Earth, but looking up he saw differently, he was in a world that looked as though Earth had been dragged to hell and back. Megola was standing about 50 feet in front of him with a smile.

Megola: Wow, and I thought my niece was easy to manipulate...you're even more gulible...you just followed a devil into his own domain...they must be slacking on the ninja training now adays.

Deadpool: Fuck you!

Deadpool once more readied his swords and raced towards Megola swinging his blades so fast the blades could hardly be seen, jus tthe sound of metal going through the air. Megola met each lightning fast sword swing with his sledge hammer countering, Megola was swinging this massive two handed weapon as if it were just a simple kitchen knife. Deadpool placed both swords in one of his hands and swung, the other hand took out his sub machine gun and he charged it with his special energy within and unloaded and entire clip of energy bullets into Megola's chest, sending the devil blasting back with several holes leaking orange liquid. Megola was now holding his chest on his knees, using his hammer to hold him up.

Deadpool: You can surrender anytime devil-man...I understand if you're just too weak.

Megola: Don't flatter yourself mortal...

Megola's body began to melt into an orange liquid and seep through the cracks in the pavements below, Deadpool shrugged and palced his guns back and looked back seeing if Pez had come through the portal or not.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:08 am

Pez felt Megola's force as he grabbed herself and Deadpool and threw them across the room. Pez, like Deadpool, managed to land every elegantly on her feet. Skidding back a little as she did so. She folded her arms as Megola did his best to taunt them. She only shook her head in pity. She knew that Megola wouldn't be defeated easily. Especially as they weren't in his realm. It was physically impossible to kill a devil unless you were in it's realm. Pez tilted her head and looked into Megola's realm as he opened it up. She looked to Deadpool to see whether he was going to go in first, but his diving at Megola answered that for her almost instantly.

Seconds after Deadpool and Megola fell into his realm, Pez had jumped through and landed ever so elegantly upon the ground once more. Pez had never been inside another devil's realm before. She was stood a fair few feet from both Deadpool and Megola. She felt that all she could do was watch. It was a written law that a devil could not kill another devil without the punishment of exile...or even mortality.

As Megola flew back from Deadpool's energy blast, Pez walked over to Deadpool, her eyes never leaving Megola and his orange goo. "That's so gross..." She said shaking her head and folding her arms. As Megola begun to seep through the cracks in the pavement, Pez looked up to Deadpool, then back to Megola's remains. "I fear that won't be the last we see of Megola..." She whispered, sheathing her sword as she spoke. "He's a rogue devil...he'll be back for more once he's recharged himself..." It then hit Pez that she had Deadpool back. "I'm sorry you had to come back to this Deadpool. I understand that this wasn't the warmest of welcomes," She smiled up at him. Pez didn't want to leap into his arms like she had been dying to do since she left him last. She didn't know how much he had changed or whether he still even loved her. "I've missed you," She said, gently taking one of his hands and holding it so close to her.

((BTW Chris, you don't just do the RPs for yourself or take over! (I'm pretty sure this is what we were talking about before i left to go to the shop yesterday!) I do love our action scenes, it's just that i'm not very good at doing them! So i'm sorry if i don't seem that interested or bored or whatever! I just find it hard to think of things to type during these types of scenes! The thing is is that i'm not sure how long the scene is going to go on, so i don't want to make them too short but yet i don't want them to drag either!! So yeah...that's the answer to your question from yesterday! I'm just a bit shit at typing action XD But i do love our RPs together!! I wouldn't have them any other way either. You have such a unique way of doing them. That's why i love them so much =D))
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:27 am

Before Deadpool could speak the ground began to quake and something the size of a ten story building burst out of the ground and rose above them, casting a large shadow. Deadpool simply stared at the thing as it rose and followed it all the way up with his eyes, the dust and dirt cleared from the object and it was Megola in his devil form, towering above them.

Deadpool: What's this!?

He said in total sarcasm, extending his arms tauntingly.

Deadpool: A big doggy with no leesh?

Megola: Say what you will Wade, for at this point you have sealed your fate...I shall make you both perish and toture your souls til the end of time after I tear your bodies to shreds!

Deadpool: Big dog, big teeth...but empty threats mean nothing.

If only Deadpool had had an audience at this moment, here he was trash talking to a monster that could easily destroy a planet and not having a worry about it.

Megola: SHUT UPPPPPP AND DIIIIEEEE!

Megola booms his voice and swings his massive arm knocking over an actual skyscraper towards them, Deadpool's face grimaces and he runs at full speed and jumps flinging himself into the air as his body surrounds itself with purple energy, his mysterious power. As he flies towards the building Megola just toppled over towards him and Pez he charges his swords and swings tthem creating two huge energy slicers which slice the building into pieces allowing Deadpool to fly back it and towards Megola's face.

Deadpool: STOP BEING A COWARD AND FACE ME!!!

He said stopping in front of Megola's face and slicing gash marks into the devil's face, Megola would try and bite at him but Deadpool would counter by placing his blades between the devil's teeth.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:07 am

Pez's eyes widened as the floor begun to shake. She groaned as she came to realise that it was a giant Megola. "Here we go again..." She said rolling her eyes, unsheathing her sword as if it was such an effort to do. "He just never gives up does he?" Pez growled as she looked up to Megola. She thought that Deadpool may have been trying his luck. The angrier that Megola got the stronger he became. This made Pez worry slightly. Never before had she been put up against another devil. She didn't want to get tortured for the rest of eternity! Pez closed her eyes and sighed, "Oh fuck this," She said as she opened them, seeing a skyscraper falling her way.

Pez begun to run faster than light speed, picking up her pace with each step. Once she was almost clear of the falling building, something extraordinary happend. Her wings sprouted from her back. Pez never wanted anyone to know that she had them, but now seemed like it was a good idea. Her wings were pure white with black trimmings (if you will!). Pez brought her feet together and she jumped up high, her wings beginning to flutter at full speed now. She got higher and higher, spiralling up around Megola as she progressed up. She swung her sword around and begun to slice away at Megola, trying to distract him so that Deadpool would be able to get a few got pot shots in. Pez flew up and met Megola eye to eye, "You've been a bad boy Megola!" She said, tauning him as a red and white energy started to charge up and down her sword. She flew back a little before swooping forward, aiming for directly between Megola's eyes.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:12 am

Megola just laughed at their assaults on him.

Megola: This isn't a playground, you could get hurt!

He said swinging his city blockl sized claw at Pez like a person would a fly buzzing aorund them, Deadpool had ran out of air time and gravity was taking hold now, he did a few flips on his way down and landed on a crumbled building next to Megola.

Deadpool: I'm not done yet asshat!

He shouted and took out both his sub machine guns and began to unload energy bullets into Megola, making orange holes that closed up almost as fast as they were put there.

Megola: Mortal weapons against me?! How insulting!

He said taking the building Deadpool was standing on by its foundation and ripping it out of the ground and finally slamming the entire building Pez's direction. Deadpol fell off as soon as the building was uprooted and started doing flips and jumps off the pieces of rubble and slicing through any crunks of concrete that came his way.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:28 am

Pez elegantly avoided Megola's claws and got in a fair few hits of her own whilst he was distracted with trying to destruct the city and Deadpool. Pez was very nearly missed by flying bits of debris. She had been cut and bruised quite violently by now and was beginning to ache a little. But this wasn't going to stop her from bringing Megola down. Nothing was going to come between she and Deadpool. Not this lifetime! Just as she was about to attack Megola again, she saw that Deadpool was jumping from building to building.

Flying as fast as she possibly could, Pez swooped down and grabbed Deadpool by his waist. Just as she grabbed him, a building collapsed where he would've been, "This is getting too close Deadpool," Pez said in his ear, weaving in and out of the rubble. "We need to end this now before everything is destroyed but that great brute!" She said, flying higher and higher, back up to Megola's top half.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:48 am

Through Deadpool's eyes everything went into slow motion, sounds began to get muffled as he thought and thought, just laying limp in Pez's arms as she flew around with him, then the answer came to him, but it wasn't the answer he had hoped for. Suddenly Deadpool turned and kissed Pez as if the world was ending and then tore out of her grasp and fell to the ground landing in a kneeling position and stood slowly looking and pointing at Megola.

Deadpool: I know how to beat him...and I'm sorry...but I'm going to have to sacrifice myself...I've been thinking of only to save myself and you...so selfish of me, considering if he gets my soul he rules the universe basically...I'd rather die a legend...than die a badass...I'm going to harness all the power in my body...and make myself into a living bomb...save yourself my love...I'll be with you always....I'm so sorry....

He said with tears soaking through his mask, he took it off and threw it to the ground and his face was half pissed off and half in sorrow as his body began to shake and he concentrated his soul energy into his core.

Deadpool: You were the only one for me...you always will be Pez...I dreamed about you before I even met you...sometimes I think I dreamed you into life...or maybe the opposite is true...only you can find out...I won't be around to find out...

Deadpool had finished his charging of his energy and now ran full speed at Megola, who was trying to swat at him with his claws, but Deadpool was far faster.

Deadpool: I love you more than life itself Pez...which I'm about to prove....right.....NOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said as he lept onto Megola and suddenly a blinding flash of light exploded from Megola and stayed lit for several minutes, the ground shook very violently as a massive cloud of dust surrounded the light...and then silence...

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:32 am

Pez looked down to Deadpool and had noticed he had gone very limp, "Oh no...." She thought to herself as she begun to gently shake him. She was suprised when moments later he sat up and kissed her so passionately that it stunned her for a moment or two. She started to fall through the air at a rapid speed but snapped out of it when Deadpool ripped himself from her arms. "DEADPOOL!" Pez cried out, beginning to fly down so she could grab him again. She stopped in midair when he told her that he knew how to defeat Megola. "DEADPOOL NO!" Pez shouted, holding her hands out to him, tears begun to fall freely from her eyes. All she could think about was swooping down and going with Deadpool. A life without him was a life not worth living at all. "I love you," Pez whispered as Deadpool finally collided with Megola. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pez yelled out in desperation as she was blinded by the flash of light that exploded from Megola.

Pez fell through the air, unable to see or feel anymore. Her face was soaked with tears as she then hit the ground. Pez was now surrounded by dust from the explosion. Her eyes remained closed until she could see the light fading through her closed eyelids. The silence was almost painful. The tension was so high it could've been sliced in two. Pez stood up and dusted herself off. Her wings had sunk back into her back as she had fallen to the ground at such an alarming rate. Pez stood there in the silence for a moment or two. She looked around in a hope that maybe Deadpool had survived. But there was nothing. She begun to cry again and fell to her knees.

As Pez opened her eyes up every so often, she noticed a piece of cloth on the ground. It was from Deadpool's ninja suit. She picked up the soiled fabric and held it close to her heart, "I'll always love you Deadpool..." She whispered through her tears.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:40 am

"Should we go back?"

"No."

"Even though she didn't stick up for you...I still feel we should help."

"....-sigh-....fine, but only because you're my brother."

---------------------------------
A few hours later....

As the light and dust cleared, a voice rang out from behind Pez.

"You didn't think we'd let you have all the fun did you?"

It was Exer, and his brother Slantis standing beside him, with Deadpool standing next to them.

Deadpool: You just couldn't let me have my hero moment could you?

At the last moment, Exer and Slantis had fired a massive blast at Megola a split second before Deadpool would have exploded, and Slantis swooped it to save him.

Slantis: You've got a woman to take care of now...we couldn't let you do that...well what are you waiting for, go get her.

Deadpool shook his head laughing softly and ran to Pez and picked her up kissing her hard on the lips and twirling in circles with her.

Exer: Are you happy now you passion freak?

Slantis: Oh shut up, you know it's a beautiful thing.

Deadpool: I love you so much Pez...

He said letting her hand slide over her face and stroking her hair.

Deadpool: Hey guys thanks for-

As he looked back at Slantis and Exer, they were gone.

Deadpool: Ruining my moment....

He said and put Pez down and hugged her tight.

Deadpool: But hey...at least I get a better moment...with you.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:52 am

It only seemed like seconds since the explosion had happened. Infact it had been a few hours. All the dust had cleared now and Pez was back on her feet. She heard voices from behind her and she very quickly, without thinking, unsheathed her sword and turned on her heel. She was so shocked to see who she did. "Am i....dreaming....." She thought to herself. She blinked a few times and rubbed her eyes, "Exer......Slantis....but....you.....I....." She stuttered. It took a few moments for her to realise who the third member of the group was. It wasn't until he actually spoke that she realised that he was actually there. Stood right in front of her.

Pez didn't know whether to cry or scream. Tears fell down her cheeks like someone had switched on a tap and left it. She was frozen to the spot. Her arms were heavy and her legs felt even heavier. As Deadpool ran to her, Pez outstretched her arms, ready to embrace him. "You....idiot!" Pez cried through their kisses, "Oh..... you.... bloody....man!" She cried, lost for words. "I love you so much Wade," She whispered, closing her eyes as he stroked her face, "Don't you ever do that again!" She cried, gently slapping his shoulder. She held him so tightly that she could barely breathe. She looked up at him, trying to speak but only tears came out. She laughed and kissed Deadpool so passionatley that she had to take a really deep breath afterwards. She placed a hand upon his cheek, "I really love you...." She whispered in his ear through her tears.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:41 pm

Deadpool held her for a few minutes, just taking in her scent and kissing her softly and slowly, then he leaned back and looked around disgusted.

Deadpool: We need a change in scenery.

Deadpool reached down to his belt and pressed a button on his teleportation device and off they went.
------------------
When they reappeared they were on the top of a very nice looking house that was on a small island not far off of the shore of Italy with a great view of the ocean with the moon's reflection glowing off the surface.

Deadpool: This was going to be the place that I settled down with you at...I bought all this and had this island man made for you...just before you fragmented my soul...

He said putting his arms around her from behind and holding her against him as they gazed across the ocean.

Deadpool: Marry me...

He whispered into her ear and nuzzled the side of her face.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:42 am

Pez closed her eyes as Deadpool held her close. Her head was on his chest and she could hear his heartbeating. She still couldn't belive this was happening. Pez was sure that she was going to wake up in a moment and be in some horrible dungeon somewhere where her uncle had locked her up. But no...that moment never came. She looked up to him as he looked around, the look of utter disgust across his face. All Pez did was smile when he suggested a change of scenery.

After Deadpool had pushed a button on his belt, they teleported to a beautiful island. It was nighttime at the moment but just looking down at the sea with the moonlight reflecting off it just made it perfect. Pez crossed her arms over Deadpool's and rest herself upon him. "It's beautiful Deadpool," Pez whispered in the silence of the night.

Pez tilted her head so she could look up at Deadpool, tears beginning to fill up her eyes once more, "Yes....." She whispered, holding his hands so tightly. "I will marry you Deadpool....I will...." She whispered through her tears. She turned and faced him now, her hands upon his face and she begun to kiss him deeply. Everything started to seem so perfect now.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:29 am

Deadpool picked Pez up and put her around his waist and gave her a long loving kiss which seemed to last a lifetime. And so the scene closes on this moment, with Wade and his bride to be away from all the dangers and evils of the world, able to live their own life and make it what they want it to, but in the rest of the universe all was not well, for on the planet Earth a visitor had arrived, and in hell, anarchy was the word of the day.
--------------
Somewhere off the australian coastline.......

A falling object lands in the wild Outback of Australia, A figure begins to emerge,it resembles an orc mixed with an ogre and has a massive bear pet next to him. This strange creature holds up two pictures, one of Wade, the other of Pez.

"They've got to be here...for the sake of Azeroth...I must find them..."
-----------------
In the bowels of hell....

The throne of hell stands empty, the room dark and dull, but the doors begin to open now, a pair of dmeonic red scaly feet walk across the room and sit on the throne, making the room light up...Hell had been claimed.

"And now...my reign begins...."

Says the strange demonic figure. What could these strange events mean for the res tof the universe? Find out next time on the adventures of Wade and Pez.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4