The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean) - Page 3 Empty Re: Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean)

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed May 27, 2009 7:15 am

Megola: I'm sorry to hear that my dear niece, my brother was the only one in the family I was really fond of, haha.

Deadpool finally rose and stared at the hanging devil, he noticed that Megola was slightly transparent.

Deadpool: Megola, I want my soul and body back, I don't want to exist as a mere fragment of a fragment. I notice you are but a soul yourself, if we were to ressurect you on Earth, would you destroy the evil force that is after my soul so I can return to my own soul and body?

Megola looked back and forth between Pez and Deadpool and finally smiled.

Megola: I guess I could...as a favor for family...in return you must let me never return to this place, I shall simply roam the universe and live a peaceful life finally.

Deadpool: Can't you make it law that he is not to return here since you are ruler of hell? and Megola, where is your body's burial site?

Megola: It's not that simple, but I'll tell you how to ressurect me. You must gather three stones, special ones, most likely to now be inside human museums on Earth. Place these stones near the Altar of Storms, I believe now there is a massive city built over it. You do that, and I'll do the rest.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean) - Page 3 Empty Re: Brothers Of Death (Mamfy bean)

Post by Kitten Wed May 27, 2009 1:21 pm

At first, Deadpool asking for his body back seemed a little bit too much, but Megola seemed to play along with it. She was almost shocked when Megola only asked to never return to exile. Pez thought that was simple enough and nodded, "Okay Uncle Megola...You have yourself a deal," She said with a smile, "But it must be peaceful. I cannot stress that enough Megola...it's bad enough i'm going to have to deal with hell's overflow when this mission is over, i don't need my own flesh and blood stressing me out too!" She said with a slight playful glint in her eye. She then looked to Deadpool, "Well Deadpool....our first mission awaits us," She said touching his shoulder gently. She then looked back to Megola, "I'll come back for you Megola....i promise you that," She said, "We've never been close, but somehow..." She paused and looked to Deadpool before looking back up at her uncle, "Somehow i trust you..." She brushed her hair back, nodded at her uncle and turned on her heel to leave the temple.

Once they were back outside, that horrible, secluded feeling came back once more. "Hmm...i think we should look in London first Deadpool," She said with a slight smile, "There are plenty of museums there...Are you ready.....Partner?" She asked holding her hand out for Deadpool.
Kitten
Kitten

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed May 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Deadpool was about to take her hand but he froze. His body started to get cold and shake a bit.

Deadpool: That presence...I've felt it somewhere before...

Deadpool turned around to see two men and a creature standing a bit away from them. There was an old male with green skin and a black cloak on walking on a sharpened cane in the center, a dark aura flowing about him. To his side was a tall man with a metal mask and a metal glove with claws on it on his left hand, this man was dressed in decorative red robes. The creature to the old man's other side was an abomination. Its head was a cobra snake, its tail was that of an alligator's, its body was dressed in a red shiny breastplate, and it had long sharp claws on its feet and hands. The old man began to speak.

Lord Dark: Ah Pez, always a pleasure, with all the time you spend on Earth I would have thought you would be a complete human by now, haha. Chronus, Vega, get him.

The creature, "Vega" moved at a blurred speed towards Deadpool but the ninja had already taken out one of his blades and had it to Vega's throat.

Vega: Sssson of a bitch!

Deadpool: Move and I'll mount your head on my wall...and yours too.

Deadpool unsheatyhed his olther blade and pointed it behind him as Chronus appeared, now Deadpool had his swords pointed in front and behind him to each of the henchmen's throats.

Chronus: Hmm...he's gotten faster since last time.

Deadpool: Do I know you?

Lord Dark: Yes actually, the real Deadpool was an adversary of mine, myself and my guards here fought him sveral times trying to use his soul to ressurect the lord of destruction, Baal, a feriece demon locked away in the deepest of prisons, so evil that hell nor Exile could contain him. But the last time we fought, I almost had your soul, and then Heaven sent you a guardian...

He said looking over at Pez.

Lord Dark: Pez's spriit was once trapped in a human's body, you and her fell in love and fought the forces of evil together. But then she was forced to give up her human form and right to live on Earth with you to protect you...I wonder if she even remembers, or did daddy have Gate toy with your memories?

Lord Dark tapped his cane to the ground and wings made of shadows came from behind his back and his skin and body started to become demonic looking.

Lord Dark: Alright Pez. Give him up now or I'll take him by force...he can't hold my guards forever, and you know I am a good match for you as well little girl.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu May 28, 2009 8:32 am

Pez saw that Deadpool had frozen and had begun to shake a little. She closed her eyes for a moment and sighed, "Lord Dark....." She muttered as Deadpool recognised the familiar presence. She turned to face him. "Ah...still protected by your little cronies i see," She said with a slight smirk.

Pez rolled her eyes at Lord Dark's remark about her time on Earth and laughed sarcastically with him, "Oh Dark, you never cease to amaze me..." She said placing her hands upon her hips. She couldn't help but smile at Deadpools speed. She had never seen someone move as quickly as he did. And now he was showing Lord Dark and his cronies for what he really was.

She couldn't help but grit her teeth as Lord Dark explained who and what Deadpool really was. It was almost as if he was laughing in her face, trying to defeat her with a mental attack. It wasn't going to work though. "Of course i remember Dark.....How could i forget?" Pez replied coldly. Her eyes glaring at him. "Just because my father and Gate fucked with everyone else, doesn't mean he fucked with me too." Her eyes became slightly sad now, "It's just that....it was such a long time ago," She looked to Deadpool, "I was heartbroken when i had to give up everything to protect you Wade...my mind just chose to block it out so i could continue with my life. You see Deadpool....i'm not 100% devil. My mother was an angel..." She paused as Lord Dark begun to transform himself.

"Oh Lord Dark..." Pez said tutting, "You know i can't give Deadpool up...i've protected him from the likes of you for this long, and i shall continue to." She replied with a very proud smirk upon her face. "You know you're getting too old for this," She said laughing, unsheathing her sword as she spoke. That same red/orange glow begun to appear all over Pez again. "C'mere...i'll show you what this little girl is really made of," She said with a wink, standing ready to attack.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Fri May 29, 2009 7:34 am

Lord Dark's dark aura started to grow and as she said he was too old for it his body was engulfed in darkness and when it reappeared he was a younger man, as they had met so long ago.

Lord Dark: Don't be so sure Pez. I can't believe you still believe in saving this man's soul...how pitiful.

Lord Dark's cane metarialized into a black metal sycthe which was burning slightly with a black fiery energy, it was the Darkbringer, the weapon of legend that had been kept in hell for thousands of years until Lord Dark weilded it and its powers bestowed upon him, the power to control darkness. Four balls of shadow energy formed and started to circle Lord Dark as he flew towards Pez and slashed his sycthe at her. At the same time, Deadpool had tried to strike at Chronus and Vega, but he had been so interested in Dark and Pez's conversation he wasn't fast enough. Chronus moved swiftly out of the way of the ninja blade and began chanting something and pointing his metal claw at Deadpool. Suddenly a sphere surrounded Deadpool and he began to move considerably slower than normal, time magic, as Chronus was a time mage. With Deadpool slowed, Vega began to pummel him, knocking his swords away and slamming him into the ground with his tail.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:58 am

Pez watched in awe as Lord Dark begun to transform into a younger man. The man she had met so long ago. She stood with her sword at the ready as she watched Dark's cane materialise into a black metal scythe, "It can't be...." Pez whispered as her eyes met Lord Dark's as he came towards her, slashing his scythe down at her. Pez jumped, lifting her sword up and caught Lord Dark's scythe in mid air as she did. She pushed his scyth away, trying to force him back.

From the corner of her eye, Pez could see Deadpool moving slower than normal, Vega beating him to a pulp. "Deadpool!" Pez cryed as swung her sword down at Lord Dark. She couldn't belive this was happening. She needed to try and counter act Chronus's spell upon Deadpool and defeat the three of them.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:48 am

Lord Dark lept back to keep from getting hit from Pez's sword. Just then a red laser came from nowhere and hit Chronus in the shoulder. Vega stopped beating on Deadpool and jumped to Dark's side to defend his master. Chronus stood and teleported beside Dark also, Deadpool looked around and finally stopped, his gaze going beyond into the shadows of an alley next to where they were fighting, a figure had begun to emerge.

"I believe his soul belongs to me Dark..."

From the shadows, Gate stepped foward, his half metalic body shining under the street lamps above.

Lord Dark: Gate?! How dare you presume to tell me what to do, or have you forgotten who gave you a reason to have a half robotic body?

Gate: Hahahaha...you're so funny, still thinking that you can beat me...you only won last time because of my devotion to darkness...but now I have advanced technological hardware upgrades to aid me in combat.

Chronus suddenly teleported out of sight, Gate swung his arm hitting Chronus as he appeared next to him and the force of Gate's metal arm knocked Chronus to the ground. Vega ran at Gate and jumped into the air coming down with his claws but Gate simply caught the monster by the throat and tossed him aside. The entire time this was going on Deadpool had inched towards Pez.

Deadpool: Let's make a run for it while they're at each other's throats.

He said taking her hand and touching the device on his belt, it was a teleporter. Suddenly they were on a rooftop in the same city.

Deadpool:....So...is what Dark said true? We were lovers and you saved my soul by fragmenting it?

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 pm

Just as Pez was about to leap towards Lord Dark, a laser came from nowhere and made her stop dead in her tracks, sword still up in the air. Pez looked to Deadpool then looked to where he was looking. She squinted to try and see who was in the shadows. It was the last person she ever expected to see...

"Gate," Pez growled as he came into full view. She stood there with an overwhelming feeling of shock as she watched the scene between Gate and Lord Dark unfold. She could see Deadpool inching towards her from the corner of her eye. Just feeling his aura next to her made her feel so much better and so much more comfortable. As he spoke to her, she never took her eyes off Gate and Dark. She felt Deadpool take her hand and she gently squeezed his. Within the blink of an eye they had teleported up onto a rooftop.

When Deadpool confronted her about their past, Pez now turned to face him, taking his hands in hers, "Yes Wade....it's true. Every last word he said. You and i were meant to be together.....forever. Even if it meant leaving you." She sighed, her eyes saddening. "Leaving you was the hardest thing i've ever done. But please forgive me Deadpool....Belive me when i say that i had my reasons. It was for your own good." She gently touched his face with her hand, "I've watched over you from the moment i left you. There wasn't a single second that went by that i didn't think about you. You were my world Deadpool...I wanted nothing more than to be with you...but up until now that was impossible..." She looked at Deadpool and remained quiet whilst he took in everything she had just told him.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Deadpool looked down and walked to the edge of the building looking down.

Deadpool: Don't try to counsol me...I'm not Wade, just a fragmented piece of his soul, I have no purpose, except to complete the real Deadpool...you can explain yourself to him when he is put back together.

Deadpool took out a small device that started beeping low beeps.

Deadpool: I've had my tracker searching for those stones ever since we got here, this is the building they are in.

Her said putting down. Deadpool took out his swords and did a blurred slicing motion at the ground and reshetahed his swords.

Deadpool: You might want to hold on to something.

He said as the rooftop they were standing on gave way to the 100% clean cut Deadpool put into it. The piec eof roof they were on fell through and they were in a room with many glass display cases. Deadpool spotted the three stones, each clear with an elemental symbol in them, and shot the glass with his guns. As soon as the glass shattered her reached in and grabbed them and smiled.

Deadpool: So you wanna take care of them "hun"?

He said noticing that about ten guards with guns pointed at them had gathered around them in a cirlce.

Deadpool: Must be a silent alarm.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:34 pm

Pez looked at Deadpool with an odd expression but it soon faded when he told her to hold onto something. Before she even had time to question him, the rooftop they were standing upon gave way. Pez let out a small, girlish scream as they fell through into a room full of glass cabinets. She looked around and noticed the stones around about the same time that Deadpool did. She watched him shatter the glass and grab the stones. Pez couldn't help but smile when he called her "hun". She took the stones from him one by one. She cupped them with her hands and they dissolved into her hands. She looked to Deadpool, "It's for safe keeping," She said with a smile. That smile then faded when she too realised that they had been surrounded by atleast ten guards, guns pointed directly at them. "Bugger..." Was all she said. She looked to Deadpool, "Now what?" She asked, her fingers gently stroking her guns. She didn't know why she was panicking so much, she couldn't be killed by human bullets! But Pez didn't want to give away that secret. She couldn't allow the human world to know who and what she really was.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Deadpool rolled his eyes and took out a small silverish blue sphere from his pocket and tossed it into the air. Before the ball could hit the ground, it made a small pop sound and shattered into hundreds of little blades which went at the guards but didnt touch himself or Pez. All the guards were holding their cuts and gashes as Deadpool walked past them and to the elevator pushing the button and stepping inside. As soon as Pez was inside he laughed softly.

Deadpool: I had to do it, I didn't want you to kill them, their souls leaving their bodies would have given up our location.

Suddenly the Elevator stopped and the lights went out, it was total darkness. Deadpool grabbed Pez and put his arm around her entire chest and pulled her close, his other hand had unsheathed his ninja blade and held it ready.

Deadpool: It's okay...I gotcha...

Suddenly the building felt as if it were shaking violently and one side of the entire building plus the elevator was torn off, Deadpool now had a view of the street below and the elevator tipped sideways throwing both of them to the pavement below. Deadpool had put Pez above him to he could make her fall less bumpy and he now was laying on his back on the pavement. He looked up at her eyes and smiled.

Deadpool: Wonder how many trimes we've been in this position.

A roar was heard above him, he was too his feet instantly and was staring...at a leg. A big scaled leg which belonged to an 80 foot tall dragon looking creature in front of him.

Deadpool: Hey wait, why are dragons on Earth? Did fairy tale land have its gates open like hell?

He said sarcastically as the dragon tried to step on him, but he rolled out of the way and began firing both his sub-machine guns at the dragon. The dragon was not phased by the bullets and turned its gaze towards Pez and snapped its jaws her way trying to eat her.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:22 am

Pez was expecting all of the little blades to scatter across the room, hitting themselves in the process. She closed her eyes for a moment but nothing came. Just a lot of guards groaning and moaning in pain. She opened up her eyes and looked around with a small, successful smile upon her pale lips. Deadpool and Pez walked past the guards towards the lift, so casually it was as if they weren't even there. Pez stepped into the lift after Deadpool and leant against the wall with a gentle sigh, "This is becoming too dangerous now...." Pez said as Deadpool laughed in relief.

Pez stood up and gasped as the lift stopped and the lights went out, "What's going on?" She said as she felt Deadpool grab her around her chest and pulling her in close. She thought that she could manage just fine but it felt so good to be back in Deadpool's arms that she didn't want to say anything to offend him. Instead she placed one hand upon his arm and drew one of her guns with the other. She frowned as she could feel the entire building shaking violently. She placed her gun back into her belt as their half of the building was seperated from the other. All they could see now was the street below. Before Pez had anytime to speak, or even scream, they were falling through the air at an alarming speed. They both then slammed into the ground, Pez falling on top of Deadpool with a slight groan. Pez propped herself up on her hands and her eyes met Deadpool's. For the first time since they met, Pez saw Deadpool smile. She smiled back at him and giggled at his comment. "It's been a while!" She said as she pushed herself up from him, dusting her clothes off.

A roar made Pez hunch her shoulders up and she froze. Pez looked to Deadpool and very slowly turned around where she was met by a scaley leg. "Ohhhh...." She said quietly, looking up at the 80 foot tall dragon. She moved back as the dragon moved towards them, trying to crush Deadpool. She noticed it gazing down at her now. She had seconds to think before it was leaning down, snapping its jaws at her, "HEY!" She called out, "You stop that right now!" She shouted, "What are you doing here?" Pez asked. She looked to Deadpool to check that he was okay then looked back up to the dragon.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:53 am

The dragon's jaws went down to try and chomp on Pez but Deadpool saw this and shot a nearby car's fuel tank and made it explode and fly towards the dragon hitting the beast in the head and making it roar with anger. The dragon all at once turned to Deadpool and began to snap its teeth at him, each snap was countered by Deadpool placing his blade between the dragon's teeth.

Deadpool: Um....Pez, if there's some special way to kill one of these things, please let me know, feel free anytime!

He yelled countered the dragon's bites, he had never fought one before and so was a bit under handed in this situation.

As the dragon's mouth was attacking Deadpool, its tail was swinging and whipping back and forth and caught the edge of the building Pez wa sstanding under making a large chunk of it fall towards her, this dragon was making a mess of the entire city block.

(sorry it's short but it's packed with action ^^)

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Pez continued to move around to where it was safe, trying to remember how to defeat dragons. She knew but couldn't remember, "Hey! I'm working on it!" She called out to Deadpool as she jumped to avoid the dragon's tail. It was obvious that the dragon was immune to fire....being a dragon that was obvious! Maybe a sword directly through the heart? It was worth a shot! "DEADPOOL!" Pez cried as she ran to try to avoid half a building falling on top of her, "THE HEART! GET IT THROUGH THE HEART!!" She cried out, unsheathing her own sword to try and distract the beast whilst Deadpool attempted to get the heart and vice versa.

((Omg mine's even shorter! I just didn't know what to put =/ I'm sorry Chris please don't hate meeeeeeeeee! <3 ))
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:13 pm

The dragon snaps and Deadpool yet again places his blade between the beast's teeth to avoid being eaten alive. He hears what Pez said about the heart and looks at her dumbfounded while countering another dragon bite.

Deadpool: And how am I supposed to ge tti its heart when it's trying to eat me?

He asked to himself, but then the beast turned towards Pez, falling for the distraction.

Deadpool: Oh, that's how.

Deadpool runs underneath the chest of the dragon as it is trying to chase Pez and looks up trying to decide where the heart is.

Deadpool: Well I'm no anatomy expert but I hope dragons aren't too different from other creatures.

Her says sarcastically and crouches down and puts both swords up in the air. Deadpool then uses a huge burst of adrenaline to launch himself upward and puts a spin to his body so that he turns into a living drill, going straight through the dragon's chest and out its back, landing on the pavement covered in dragon guts. The creature froze and then dropped to the ground and started to fade into nothingness.

Deadpool: What...the hell....is a dragon doing on Earth during a hell riot? I expected a giant rogue demon but not a dragon.

???: That was no Dragon.

A man steps from the shadows, dressed nicely in a blue collared shirt and ironed pants, a red cape flowing off his back, and golden gauntlets on each hand and arm

???: It was a Wyvern, a mythological creature related to a dragon, but the difference is that dragons are natural creatures with their arms and wings separate, a wyvern is a summoned creature, its wings are connected with its arms and claws.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:18 am

"Ohhh Deadpool HURRY UP!" Pez cried as she tried to avoid the beast's snapping jaws. Pez then stood still as she watched Deadpool thrust himself up into the air, forcing two swords into the dragon's chest to destroy it's heart. She ran back a few steps and scrunched up her nose as the dragon's guts fell all over Deadpool, creating the most unbelieveable stench. "Ew..." She whispered as Deadpool begun to question why there was a dragon on Earth. She scratched her head, "Something about that dragon didn't seem right though Deadpool..." Pez stated. Just at that moment, a man came out of the shadows explaining that it actually wasn't a dragon but it was similar.

Pez looked to the man who was dressed up very smartly, "And who might you be?" She asked in a slightly confused tone, "You seem to know your stuff about mythological creatures...."
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:49 am

The man looked at Pez then scrunched his eyebrows and put his hand to his ear as if someone was talking in it.

???: Yes, it was a wyvern, did you find out who brought it here? But why would he-

The man stared at Pez harder.

???: Of course.

He said and teleported out of sight. Deadpool stood there dumbfounded.

Deadpool: O...kay.

Deadpool shook his head and walked over to Pez after he had cleaned himself off.

Deadpool: Now we just have to find the center of the city so that we can resurrect your uncle and find my soul. Lead the way gorgeous.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Pez stared back at the man just as hard. She frowned as she did so. ".....What....." She stopped for a moment and blinked a few times, "...The hell....was.....that all about?" She said, sounding extremely confused. She scratched her head and exchanged glances with Deadpool before leading the way towards the dead centre of the city. "It's quite easy to find if you know exactly where to look," Pez said with a smile as she looked up to the sky. She blinked a few times where the sunlight was hurting her eyes and then pointed in a westernly direction, "It's this way..." She said picking up the speed a little. "So Deadpool...what are you going to do with yourself once you've got your soul back?" She asked curiously.

After about half an hour of very fast paced walking, they arrived at a monument. "This is it!" Pez said enthusiastically, looking to Deadpool.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:39 pm

Deadpool looked away at her question as he followed her.

Deadpool: Well I can't say...because I wont be in control, it's up to the real Deadpool as to what he will do with his life, I'm just a piece of the puzzle, I can't tell you what the picture will look like when it is finished.

As they arrived in the center of the city Deadpool looked around and made sure no one was around or following them, he noticed it was very quiet.

Deadpool: I wonder if this city hasn't been affected by the hell riot yet, I don't see any demons...or humans for that matter, shouldn't someone have heard that wyvern tearing the city apart? Well anyways, get the stones out and let's get Megola into this world, he can tell us where my soul is.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:24 am

"Hmm..." Pez replied to Deadpool's rather stern answer. It had become obvious that the city was too quiet. There weren't any people but yet there were no demons either. She would worry about this later though. For now she had to focus on getting Deadpool his soul and Megola back into the world. Pez placed her hands together and closed her eyes. Her entire body became engulfed in a light white/gold colour. The glow got brighter and brighter until Pez reopened her eyes and sure enough, the three stones were sat in Pez's hands. She looked to Deadpool, "Okay then....ready?" She asked him.

((I wasn't sure what else to put, i can't remember what they were supposed to do with the stones *blushes* So maybe i can leave that one for you!))
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:56 am

Once the stones were out in the open they began to move on their own and floated above the ground a few feet circling each other. Suddenly, one of them changed into pure white light and started to morph into the shape of two arms, another did the same but formed into two legs, and the final stone changed into a torso and head. Then the body pieces made of light moved towards each other connecting and forming a whole body shape. The light disappeared from the stones and now Megola stood before them, or hunched rather, he looked very old and had on a black cape which draped over his body.

Megola:....ah....finally...I havn't met the mortal air in a long time.

Deadpool: Why don't you look like you did on Exile?

Megola: Because that was just a soul projection of me, I am very weak because not only did they lock my body and soul away, they drained my powers making me fragile and...like this...I'll be able to get my natural form and powers back but it will take some time.

Deadpool: Can you tell me where my soul is, we could find it while you get your power back.

Megola:...That's another hard part, your soul was last in Lord Dark's fortress: Chateau Dhark. You'll have to trick him into summoning his fortress to this world and infiltrate it.

With that Megola disappeared to go get his power back leaving Deadpool and Pez together again. Deadpool reached over silently and tucked his hand into Pez's and rubbed her fingers softly.

Deadpool: Well then, now we just have to find a way to get Dark to summon his fortress....oh shit! wait a second!

Deadpool said suddenly and starting to run with Pez in hand.

Deadpool: He and Gate are fighting! We have to make sure Gate doesn't kill him or my soul will be lost!

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Pez opened her hands wide and watched as the stones begun to do their own thing. Her eyes followed them up into the sky, a small smile upon her face as it begun to form a body. Within moments the stones had formed into her dear old uncle Megola. She actually thought he'd look a lot older, but for his age he looked pretty good! She knew that he would look completely different than what he did on exile but she allowed him to explain this to Deadpool.

Pez wondered if anything could get any worse...but obviously it could. How were they supposed to get Lord Dark to summon his fortress? She let out a very deep sigh as she felt her heart sinking deeper and deeper. Pez closed her fingers around Deadpool's. His touch sent warm tingly sensations all over her body. It was as if she'd never left him. She smiled softly as they rubbed fingers, her smile swiftly changing into a look of suprise and shock as Deadpool begun to run. "We need to devise a plan Deadpool! And it needs to be quick!! We need some form of stragegy if we're going to get anywhere with Gate and Dark!" Pez called over the wind of them running.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:56 pm

Deadpool suddenly stopped dead in his tracks and smirked.

Deadpool: Well actually, I have an idea of how to get in the fortress. We help Dark in running off Gate or even defeating or killing him, and then we let Dark capture us, that way since my soul is in his fortress, he'll take us right to where we need to be.

With that he began to run again until he was on the street Gate and Dark were on, they were still fighting, with no winner in sight. Deadpool let go of Pez's hand and unshetahed his blades and ran in front of Dark as Gate was about to punch him. Deadpool countered Gate's punch and flung him through the air, Gate landing on his feet and looking surprised.

Gate: What is this?!

Deadpool looked over to Dark with a grim face.

Deadpool: We're allies only temporarily, once Gate is finished I'll deal with you.

Dark laughed but accepted it.

Dark: Sounds like a plan to me, just don't think I'll go easy on you.

Deadpool: Glad to hear it....ready my love?

He asked Pez as Gate was looking at them furiously, the three of them ready to attack.

(You can lead the attack if ya want, you don't gotta wait for my slow ass lol i just like to build suspense)

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:33 am

Pez almost stumbled over at Deadpool's sudden halt but liked his idea. Feeling more confident now that they had a plan, she continued to run with him until they arrived at the street that Dark and Gate were on. They were still fighting, luckyily for them. She was suprised that they weren't even close to ending the battle. Neither of them seemed to be tired or badly injured. The moment that Deadpool let go of her hand she too unsheathed her sword, standing infront of Lord Dark as Deadpool knocked Gate back. She was suprised that Dark was falling for their "trap". Pez looked at Lord Dark with her eye brows raised ever so slightly. She then turned so that the three of them were facing Gate. Their weapons at the ready now. "He's going down," Pez growled as she ran for Gate, her body beginning to glow the warm orange/red glow once more as she sped to Gate, jumping up high and thrusting her sword down upon him as gravity begun to pull her down again.

Once Pez's feet touched the ground she twisted her body and lunged sideways at Gate again. She had to keep it constant so that there was more of a chance of bringing him down.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:27 am

Gate sees Pez coming with an attack and attempts to dodge, however his dodge is unsuccessful due to Deadpool pushing him from behind and throwing him off balance. Gate is hit and goes to his knees.

Gate: You will pay for this...epsecially you you little bitch, your father was a coward and so are you!

Dark: Oh shgut it you tin can.

Dark says and swings his metal sycthe cutting Gate's head off. Gate's head and body fall to the ground with a cling sound of metal. No sooner had this happened, a dome of time magic surrounded Deadpool and Pez, this dome made it so that time was slowed greatly inside the dome and they couldnt move but a fraction of their normal speed, Chronus had gotten up and was standing nearby.

Dark: Now then, on to business.

Dark said and throws shadow energy towards Pez and Deadpool which form special dark chains around them. Vega the snake creature monster also got up from Gate's assault and joined his master, rubbing his head and hissing at Pez.

Vega: You can never trusssst thossssse sssshe devilsssss

Deadpool reaches through the chains and holds Pez's hand gently.

Deadpool: We did it my dear.

He whispers to her, but Lord Dark turns towards them and smiles.

Dark: Well not quite, you didnt think I'd actually fall for such a simple trick did you?

Is Deadpool had had a heart it would have stopped, his smile quickly turned to a straight face.

"No but it gave me time to get my power back"

Megola, he had stepped from the shadows in the body of his much much younger self, dressed in a nice blue human business suit with his red hair spiked, and he was holding his favorite weapon, his trademark: A 6 foot long diamond sledge hammer with spikes on each end of the hammer part.

Dark: It can't be...the lost devil...

Megola: Pez, stop pretending and get out of those chains.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next