The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:52 am

Takeda laughed at her question. "I didn't pull your hood all the way down for a reason. I wanted you too see how beautiful the land was but rember that we are on the run." He smiles and press his chin down on her shoulder his hands on the reins but his arms snug on Lizabeth's waist. "Lizabeth I need to close my eyes for a little bit just nudge me if anybody stops us." And with that Takeda's eyes closed and he his head got a little heavier on Lizabeth's shoulder.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:08 am

Lizabeth nodded and looked around nervously seeing no one she relaxed somewhat but kept on the defencive. As he placed his chin on her shoulder she instictivly heaned her head gently aganist his. She nodded as he spke "Alright Takeda" She liked the feeling of his hands around her waist but she focused on the road. The road was empty as they rode on she she let Takeda rest.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 am

After a few hours Takeda lifted his head some but came his face next to Lizabeth's their cheeks were touching Takeda whipsers, "So how is the countryside of China." He says with a smile. Takeda then sits all the way up and pulls Lizabeth back so that her back was on his chest. "Are you okay." He says as he brings Fire Starter to an stop.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:50 pm

The ride was uneventful but Lizabeth looked around at the land in awe it was very beautful she breathed in the fresh air and wanted to remember everything. She liked having Takeda next to her for the first time in her life she felt safe.

When he awoke she smiled. "The country side is lovely Takeda, very beautiful" When he pulled her back she relaxed against his chest. "Nothing s wrong Takeda, do you feel better?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Takeda smiled and laughed a little. "I know you have everything undercontrol but I think I have had engouh sleep." He looks at this beautiful scottish girl in his arms and smiles again. Then he says, "Do you wish to get some sleep beautiful." He places his head on her shoulder and winks at her. Then he sits back up and says, "Are you hungry I know we have been moving non-stop and you haven't had much to eat." He nibbles on her neck just to tease her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Lizabeth smiled. "You needed your sleep thats alright" As he called her beautiful her face turned a deep scarlet colour and she bowed her head and shook it. "I am alright Takeda maybe if I just rested though" She leaned against his chest and closed her eyes but didnt fall asleep yet. She sat up again as he mentioned food. She had already eaten but she was hungry again but she worried her stomach wasnt used to getting this much food and she didnt want to get sick. As he nibbled her neck she shivered and tensed up and then looked up at him smiling slightly then giggled. "I think it be you that is hungry"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "Yes that is true us warriors are taught to ignore hunger but dat dose mean we don't get hungry like anybody else wouldn't." Then his smile got bigger as he says, "But I am good to go I have a fresh supply of the the finest food around." He nibbles on Lizabeths neck again. "It is called Lizabeth and it taste as good as it looks." He continues to tease her and nibble on her ear and neck.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Lizabeth nodded. She knew ignoring hunger pains all to well. But as he made his joke then started attacking her she giggled and tried to get away from him which had to look rediculous since she was untop his horse and trapped between his strong legs. She turned to him and asked "And what do I taste like?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Takeda stopped nibbling on her and titled his head to think and put his hand on his chin. "Then he looked at her. You taste like when a man just walks out of the desert and hasn't had anything to drink for days and you are that big glass of cold tea." He smiles and goes back to tasteing Lizabeth until his stomach growled. Takeda looked at her what would you like to eat he says as sits back and with one arm pulls her back against his chest she felt so good and soft and for the first time he was holding her without any armor on he liked it and held her tighter aginst him. As long as she didn't struggle he didn't care.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Lizabeth blushed again this was not right, he was a prince and she...well se was worse then a peasent she was a nothing. He deserved a princess, not a poor girl. But for now she would allow her self to feel what he wanted to show her. She shook her head "I am not hungry Takeda but a little tired"

She leaned backon his chest noticing there were no armor she wondered if he would be safe but tiredness won over curosity and as he held tighter she fell asleep slightly resting in his arms as he rode on.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:07 am

Takeda smiles as he feels Lizabeth go to sleep he keeps Fires Starter at an slow paste and they gallop on to a small little town. Takeda cirlcles three times. And then sits outside the city and waits for Lizabeth to wake he didn't want to take the chance of running into trouble while she was sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Lizabeth slept soundly in his arms the gently rocking of the horse helping easer her to a more comfortable sleep. She felt them stop and slowly fluttered her eye lids opened and looked up at him as a silent question on what was happening. She didnt want to move in case it was unsafe.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:09 am

Takeda eased off of Fire Starter adjustde his hood and grabed his Katana's He palced a third one Lizabeth's lap. "Stay here and in the shadows Fire Starter will bring you in if I give the right signal." He hides his Katana's under his hood and walks towards the village and goes inside the village to look around. He went from inn to inn and looked around. Then when he was satisfied he went to an back alley towards the outside and climds up the building and lets out a low whistle giving Fire Starter the signal to come on into town. After picking up Takeda.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:23 am

Lizabeth ttayed untop of Fire starter she was very comfortable on him she lightly patted his neck and waited there in the shadows wondering wat Takeda was doing. Suddenly Takeda began moving Lizabeth just sat up straight and smiled slightly as they reached Takeda. She looked down at him "Find what you were looking for?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:52 am

Takeda pulled himself up and laced another bag on the side of the Fire Starter he takes his arm and puts around Lizabeth's hips and his head on her shoulder and kisses her cheek and says, "You wouldn't belive what I happened to me." He pulls her back until her back was on his chest and when then he took two fingers and popped the bottom of her chin and when she looked up he kissed her full on lip to lip and when he the kiss was broke. Takeda looked at her and says, "I am so sorry I should have asked or something."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:51 pm

Lizabeth smiled as he lifted himself up she noticed the bag but decieded to let it go for now. As he put his arm around her lips Lizabeth felt a small tingle go through out her body. And as he put his head on her shoulders she grinned and blushed slightly which turned to a deep red as he kissed her. "What happened to you" She wondered outloud.

When he liffted her chin and kissed her her breathe was taken away. "That..that...that was..." She reached up and took his head in her hands and kissed him back on the lips. Then broke it and smiled then rested against his chest.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Takeda smiled as she kissed him back then he pulled the reains and Fire Starter took off faster than ever. He looks down at Lizabeth and says you want to know what happened to me in town." He says as he feels Lizabeths soft head on his chest. They were riding out into the distance. Takeda looked down. "By the way I think I should tell you. But it is going to take about two or three weeks to cross China and get to Japan and that is while on Fire Starter." He looked up as the were going at such an speed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:57 am

As he picked up sped Lizabeth tighten her grip on his waist. "Yes I want to know what happened to you in town" She felt comfortable in his arms and safe even at the speed they were going Lizabeth knew he wouldnt let her drop to hher certain death.

"Three weeks?" She repeated surprised and shocked. "Is it going to be safe to stop at night, surely your horse cant go throw all that time"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 pm

Takeda looked down. "I could force Fire Starter to do that but I would never force him to go through that much pain when it isn't necessary. Oh and yes we can stop at night." He smiled and then says, "In town and I ran into an old friend an I told him all about you and how I felt about you and he wouldn't guess what he said to me." He kissed her forehead and smiled as the kept riding along.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:37 pm

She nodded . "Thats good I like Fire starter, I have a thing a bout animals and he has served you well I can tell" She looked up at him when he mentioned the friend. "Feel about me?" She was confused. But decided to let that go for a moment "Wht did he say?"

She smiled as he kissed her forhead, there was something he seemed to be hidding from her. Who was the friend? what did he say? and how could he have feelings for her? and what kind?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Takeda smiles and looks down and then he says, "That old guy well I don't rely to much on what he says but according to him I am in love." He says with a big smile on his face. They ride on for a few more hours before Takeda stops Fire Starter and gets off. "Time to set up camp." He helps Lizabeth off of Fire Starter's back.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:30 pm

She heard the words but didnt belive them. love??? with her?? that was unheard of. She shook her head in disbelife. Sure he was very good looking..but Lizabeth did not belive that she was good looking in the least. Altough to the average person she would be beautiful.

She traveld the rest of the way in silence and as they stopped to make camp she smiled and thanked him as he help her down then gentle petted the horse and whispered somthing in his ear to which Firestarter seemed to nodded in agreeance then gently nuzzled Lizabeths cheek.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:45 am

Takeda smiled as he finished up camp. Then he started a fire and looked at Lizabeth as he dragged out a huge log for them to set on near the fire once he got it over there he stands up and says, "Sorry but I could only bring one tent. So the tent if for you and I will like down out here and watch for anything." He smiles at Lizabeth as he plopped down on the couch.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Lizabeth smiled and thanked Takeda for the log then sat down on it with him She nodded about the tent "Thank you Takeda, you are most kind" She stared into the fire and sighed contently. The sat up suddenly "Do you hink my sister is okay?" She stared at him and waited for his responce she was clearly still concered for her sister.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:04 am

Takeda stands up and walks over to Lizabeth and sits next to her and then wraps his arms around her and pulls her into his lap and says to her. "How safe do you feel knowing that you are in the arms of a man that can and has killed hundreds of men just to protect someone. Now how much safer do you feel now knowing that this man loves you." He kisses her cheeks and looks at the fire and then at Fire Starter who had made himself more than comfortable in an nice pile twigs and berries.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next