The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 11 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Takeda gentaly touches the side of her face. "You have done nothing wrong." Chino smiles at Marla and takes her hand come on its only noon we should go horse back riding. Chino was yanked out of the room by an excited Marla. Takeda smiles as the two younger ones run out of the room. "This will give us plenty of time to be alone." Takeda lays his head into Lizabeths lap. "As I recall I got an offer for an invitaion to just lay with my futrue wife all day if she desires." He takes her hand and places it on her his face and kisses. He smiles at her and says, "I would like to take that offer if that is okay with you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 11 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:48 pm

Lizabeth was about to protest saying that her sister should let Chino rest but she was cut short by their laughter as they left them alone in the room. Lizabeth smiled at Takeda. "Well I guess my sister has made a full recovery, I have you to thank for that, you and your family." When he laid his head in her lap she stroked his hair gently. "Yes you are right I did say that didnt I" She grinned as he kissed her hand, "Well I be glad to have you stay all day with me." She shivered slightly. "How long was I outside before you found me? Do you know?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:12 pm

Takeda sits up and wraps his strong arms around Lizabeths tiny but beautiful body that curved in all the right ways. He kisses her forehead and says, "When ever you are not in my arms is to long for me." He smiles and lays back with his wife in his arms and thinks to himself. "I never knew that I could find someone that would make me feel like this." He held her tigtthyl and says, "Where would you like to go for the honeymoon. We can bring Marla and Chino with us if you wish.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:38 pm

Lizabeth sighed contently as he wrapped his arms around her, his strong arms nearly swolled her. She closed her eyes and smiled as he kissed her forhead. "Well I agree Takeda time with out you does seem to drag on" She grinned and winked. When the honeymoon talk came she looked up at him. "I dunno I have never been anywhere" She paused "How about somewhere peaceful, warm somewhere romantic" She kissed him slightly "I love castles too"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:14 am

Takeda smiles and says, "I think I know where to take you." He smiles and says, "But if you keep wiggleing around im my arms like this I might have to take you some where early." He kisses her back and pulls her closer to him and futher up on his lap and places his head on her shoulder but kissing it lightly first.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:22 pm

Lizabeth giggled. "Are you going to surpise me? Or are you going to tell me before hand" She giggled then stroked his hair softly. "Well I guess I have to stay very vey still still" She giggled again and then relaxed. Her mind begain to drift, she didnt have anything to wear to the wedding or her honeymoon or anything else then what she was wearing but that didnt matter she knew that he would take care of all of her needs.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Takeda takes her hand and kisses. "What are you thinking of my love." He holds her hand as he wrapped his arm back around her and contines to hold her as he wraps his arounds around her. His arms were so big that when he did this it looked as if his arms had just swolloed Lizabeth whole.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:34 am

Lizabeth shook her head "It is stupid really" She shrugged. "Marla and I only took the clothes on our backs, we had a few other meager possesions, but..." She trailed off. "I dont want to ask for anything love you have already given me so much, you have saved my life, but....purhapes you have some material, it would be a lot cheaper for me to sew our clothes, I dont need anything fancy"

She giggled again as he wrapped his arms around her "You look lke you are trying to swollow me whole Takeda" She kssed his cheek softly. "What are you thinking about?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Takeda looks down as she kisses his cheek. He smiles and says, "I am tring to figure out an way to encourge you that you don't have to do stuff like that anymore." He kisses her deeply. "You are mine and will never have to lift an finger if you don't wish to." He pulls her closer to him and says, "But you are to much of busy body to do nothing all day." He smiles at her comment about him swollowing her wiht his arms and says, "If it gets you closer to me I don't care what it looks like." He kisses her again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:06 pm

As he kissed her she smiled. "Well I just dont want to be too much of a trouble, I have always made my own clothes, but to be completly honest I always kinda wanted one of those fancy dresses, you know..." she trailed off "that doesnt make me sound shallow does it?" She had really always really liked the dresses in the stores, how fancy they looked. But she was also independant and she didnt want to seem like she was like she was empty headed and just wanting things. But it would be nice to have some new things. But she would wait and see what Takeda and his family had planned for her and Marla.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:17 pm

Takeda smiles and gives her an light squeeze and says, "In the morning we should take FireStarte and StarShooter for an good ride. We can even go for an picnic or something like that." He smiles as he slowly moved his head across her cheek back an forth as he talked to her about what they should do the next day. He gives her an kiss every now and again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Lizabeth grinned as he squeezed her. "That sounds lovely Takeda" She loved ridding and going ridding with him would be even better. She stroked his head as he rubbed her cheek with it. The giggled. "Hey that tickles" As he kissed her she kissed him back. She stopped. "Takeda, would your father give me away do you think?" She knew that someone should give her away at their wedding but she had no one to give her away. "Or one of your gaurds or...." She trailed off "Anyone really"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:01 am

Takeda laughs at her comment. "I am 100 percent postive my fathe would love to give you away. "I was his only child and he always wanted an daughter hince why he has been trying to marry me off for quiet some time." He smiles some as her hand stroked the side of his head. "He takes her hand into his and places it on the side of his face and kisses the palm of her hand before placing it back on his face.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:32 am

Lizabeth grinned "Well I like that, I can fill in and be the daughter that he always wanted, and I am sure Martha will fill in for a sister too...she has missed having a dad. She is a adventous. and needs a father to teach him how to fish and stuff like that. As he stroked her face she grinned and kissed his hand then stroked his face. "I love you Takeda"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "I know you do and I love your too." He gives her another tight squeez and takes his hand and touches the bottom of her chin and leads her face towards him and then he kissed her full on. Then an lager man entered the room and says, "He love birds I do not mean to intrupt you two but you guys must be fitted." The large man was Takeda's father. Takeda slowly released Lizabeth and let her stand up. He followed behind her and holds up his arms as the tailors come in and fit them both. Takeda's father smiles at the sight of his son being fitted for his wedding. Then he looks at his father and says, "Father I have some good news." Takeda's fathers face brightens as the words came out of Takeda's mouth. "Lizabeth wants you to give her away." Takeda's fathe leaps up and dashes by Takeda lifiting an small Lizabeth high into the air and bringer her back down into an big hug.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:39 am

As he repiled that he loved her she grinned "I dont think I will ever grow tired of you saying that" She retunred the kiss deeply her arms rubbing his back softly she was really getting into it feeling things she had never felt before but then she heard something at door and she blushed a deep scarlet red as she found it was his father.

As they stood up Lizabeth followed what Takeda was doing and liffted her arms up. As Takeda let out her secret Lizabeth bowed her head and waited for him to be offended and reject her. but instead she was picked up and hugged. Lizabeth let out a sqeel and smiled. "I thought you wouldnt want to, but thank you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:52 am

Takeda's father smiles and says, "Me not want to do it." He lifts her back into the air and says, "Everyone knows that I wanted an daughter and know that I get to do one of the biggest things an man can do for his daugther. I just..." He tosse Lizabeth high into the air and catches her bring her in for an bigger hug then the last one. "Takeda smirks and says, "Hey dad if you keep toss and hugging my wife like that I may have to fight you." Takeda's dad ingores him and just continues to smother Lizabeth with more hugs. Takeda just smiles and shakes his head.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:52 am

Lizabeth yelped again as he picked her back up then giggled. "Well I am happy that you agree" She giggled she like having a father figure again her and her father had been very close and now it looked like she was going to have another father figure, As he tossed up in the air she let out a squeel of delight. She was amazily small and with his strong arms she even more shrunk into nothingness then when Takeda did it.

Lizabeth heard Takeda protest and giggled. "I think I have made him really happy"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Takeda smirks at her and says, "Yeah I understand that but I would like to get back to laying down with my wife. But that may prove difficult to do with my father tossing her up into the air like an baby and catching her." He gives his father an swift glare and his father returns with an crazy face and his tounge haning out and then he just tossed Lizabeth at Takeda and says, "Fine you can have her today but after you to are married we will continue this." He points and Lizabeth and playfully flicks off Takeda and leaves the room. Takeda carries Lizabeth to the bed and lays her down and then he laid his head on her lap. "I just want to lay here and not be disturbed."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:47 am

Lizabeth continued to giggle and squeel, he was treating her like a child and she actually liked it. She hadnt laughed like this is a long time nor been able to be treated like a child to have that freedom. Soon she would be married so her childhood would really be over but she still grinned.

As she was put down she grinned. "I think my little sister would enjoy thatgame" As Takeda carried her to the bed she giggled again. "Alright Takeda I am all for laying down but can we go under the blankets I am gettingcold"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:15 am

Takeda smiles and says, "If that it what you want to do." He picks up Lizabeth and puts her under the warm silk covers he then gets in behind her and wraps his arms around her. He softly blew on the back of the her neck and says, "Does that feel better." He smiles and then lightly kissed the back of her neck."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:13 am

Lizabeth nodded she grinned as he lifted her up and cuddled in with her under the blankets. She liked his arms around her. As he blew on her neck however she giggled and shivered. "That tickles" Then relaxed as he kissed her, "Well that I like"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:31 am

Takeda smiles at her comment and says, "Me too that is one of my favorite parts." He kept blowing softly on the back of he neck and kissing it softly until she finally turned around and wiggled closer to him. He then kissed her full. They'er lips together with such passion. The he pulled her on top of him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:33 am

Lizabth grinned again. "You like tortureing me then hey?" She didnt mind she liked him giving her attention. She turned around and kissed him long and hard on the lips and didnt even mind when he pulled her ontop of him. "Mmmmm Takeda" She smiled and carrassed the side of his face.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "I tortueing I call it showing my love." He kisses her back and then. He rolls over. "What else could I do to so call torture you." His hands started to roam all over her body and then he just nibbled on the bottom of her neck. He had an mencing smile on his face. As if he had just one an game of chest.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next