The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 21 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Takeda looks at the doctor and says, "I do agree, but I will also allow you to leave because we aren't they only people who get hurt or sick." He pats the doctors shoulder and says, "As far as the comments doctor. Well me and you go really far back and so feel free to speak freely." He looks at the doctor. "Just take care of her okay." He sits down next to the doctor and looks up as an maid walks into the room. "Doc would you like something to eat."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 21 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:39 am

The doctor bowed his head "The town as been alrerted, gossip doesnt stay too queit around here, they know where to find e, but I will do as you wish" Watchng Lizabeth closely the Doctor smiled "I do belive as soon as the fever breaks she will be fine, she will be in a weakend state for a while I belive but by the looks of her she wll not let that keep her down, how are you going to keep her resting" He paused again. " I wonder if something emotional could have added to ths"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Takeda looks her over. Then looks at the doctor and says, "Well we did have an disagreement. It lead to an fight and some misunderstandings. Doctor you don't think that had triggered it." He looks at the doctor with an serious and worried face. He then turns to the maid and says, "Make us some tea and that will be all think you." He takes an step back from the bed. "Doctor did I do this to her?" His face was more serious then ever.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:06 am

All of the colour left the doctors face. "I didnt mean anything by it...I was just wondering" The doctor nervously shifted his feet then clamped his had on Takeda's shoulders "Dont think about it, just talk to her, that will help her, she may be unconcious but I am sure she can hear you" The doctor took a seat next to Takeda and checked the tempeture of Lizabeth "I do belive the fever is going down" The doctor took the tea from the servant thanking her then turned to Takeda. "Come and sit and talk, I could leave the room if you wish"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "I would prefer if you left." He pats the doctors shoulder and says, "Thanks." He then turns and walks over to Lizabeth's side. He takes her hand and says, "I am sorry that I had such an attitude with you. It's just since my mother died everyone has question my honor, valor , kinship, and warrior ethics. So my number one nerve was to question it. I didn't tell you and I shouldn't have snapped on you for that." He strokes the side of her face.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:24 pm

The doctor bowed and left them alone. He walked down the stairs and was greeted by a worried Marla "Teko wont let me see Lizzy is she okay?" The doctor bent down and swallowed. "Your sister is stubbrone I think she will be fine" Marla nodded sadly. "I ignored her did I make her sick" The doctor shook his head. "Parish the thought little one, your sister knows you love her"

Meanwhile Lizabeth heard Takedas talking and began to fight to come back to him, her head shook from side to side as she struggled to come to him. She felt his cool hand on her cheek and turned her face to it she moaned out a soft "no" barely audiable excpet to someone lsting.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Takeda smirked some as he heard her voice. He leans over. "Save your strength. You will need it." He smiles and kisses her and says, "I understand that I have wronged you." He strokes her face and says, "We can talk later when you feel a lot better." He strokes the side of her face again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Lizabeths body imeditaly relaxed at his words she wanted to tell him that it wasnt all his fault that he hadnt caused all of this, she had not been feeling well for a while but she ha ignnored it not wanting to cause problems but she had fallen asleep in the garden after walking around it after she had said good night to his father, and tred to hide that too. but had failed. But she felt too weak too o anything but sleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Takeda looks at her and says, "Get some sleep. When you wake I will be here." He smiles and strokes the side of her face again. "I will take care of you until you feel better." He smiles even more as he kissed the side of he face and says, "Now sleep my love and when you awake you will fell much better."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Hearing his voice in her dreams Lizabeth was comforted and allowed herself fall into a deep sleep again, And when the mornng came Lizabeth blinked and slowly opened her eyes and looked around she attempted to sit up but was still to weak for that so let out a soft whimper, her thraot was parched and her lips were dry and she coulnt understand why she was so weak and thristy. She darted her eyes around for anyone in the room with her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Takeda snapped awake and looked around after hearing the soft whimper. His hand darts forward as he says, "I am here with some tea. You are weak so just lay down for an couple more hours. I know you are tired of just laying here but you are really weak." He sits down on the bed next to her and takes a cup of tea and lifts her head up and says, "You must be thirsty and hungry. I can't give you any food yet because you are to weak." He smiles as he gives her some tea. Then he lays her head back down and says, "You have had a long couple of days." He smiles and kisses her forehead.

Last edited by Silver Fang on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:35 am

Feeling Dumisa hand she smiled some relaxing. She wanted to nod when he explained what happened but it int make sence she was sick? She never got sick she had always been healthy before. She took a sip of the tear but winced as the liquid stung her throat a tear easped her eyes. "What, wha" she struggle to speak "hap" she winced again shifty painfully on the bed "end" she finally was about to finish. Then held her lips asking for more.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:19 am

Takeda gave her some more tea and says, "You got an disease that is very popular in your country. Your immune system it made you very sick." He takes he hand and says, "You will be fine the doctor found out what it was and cured it with no problem you will be fine." He gives her hand a gentle squeeze and says, "You will be fine by this afternoon." He smiles and gives her some more tea and says, "You should also stop trying to talk."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:39 am

Nodding Lizabeth seemed to thank Takeda with her eyes took the tea and allowed herself to fall back asleep, seemily knowing that sleep was going to be her best bet on getting better she turned into histouch agan though. And sleep soundly. The doctor knocked lightly on the door wanting to check in on Lizabeth but not wantng to distrube them both.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:00 pm

He smiles to her falling back to sleep. He turns as he hears an knock on the door. He signal's for the nurse to open the door he turns his head and holds up his finger to let the doctor know that she is sleeping. When the doctor walked in he signaled for him to come over to him. He turns to the doctor and says, "She is doing very well she is just very weak when she awakes she should be able to start walking again." He smiles and says, "I must thank you Doc. You were an life saver." He gives the doctor a hug.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:22 am

Lizabeth wasnt sure how long she slept for this time but soon she stirred and softly called out his name, her eyes were seemily glued together wth sleep so she called out again "Takeda" her voice still weak and raspy "I cant see" She whispered hoping that he was close enough to hear her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:14 am

Takeda turns around after hearing her voice him and the doctor both left to her side. Takeda looked at her as she said she can't see. He takes an damp cloth and then uses it to wipe Lizabeth's face. He turns to her and says, "You have had your eyes close a little to long. The built up with crust thats why you couldn't open them my love." He smiles and says, "You can open your eyes now and you can even try to get up if you think you are up to the challenge."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:29 am

Trying again Gabriel opened the blinking them turned to Takeda "What is going on?" She gasped out in a raspy voice, She sat up but the world felt like it was crashing in around her she she grapped at the closest thing to her which was Takeda "Im...so dizzy" She swallowed. "How long have I been out for?" Things were making no sence, she remembered upseting Takeda, offending his father and being rejected by her sister so she had snuck to the garden but had fallen asleep, Been awoken but something she couldnt remember what...then had snuck back into the castle...then...noting.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Takeda grabs her arm. "You have been sleep for two days now. You were very ill. My good friend the doctor came to help me." He smiles as he takes her hand. "You caught an illness very popular in your country. It lowered your immunes system to the extreme." He smiles and kisses her hand and says, "But you are an lot better now. The cure did it's job."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Listening to his explanation Lizabeth nodded slightly. "Ahh I know the one you are speaking of" She looked up at Takeda "I didnt effect your household did I?" She swallowed hard. "I didnt mean you scare you I am sorry" She again tried to stand up this time on the side where he was and gently put her feet on the ground, her legs still shaky but she attempted to stand.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Takeda reached out and grabbed her shoulder and softly kept her grounded to the bed. "Take it easy you just sat up." He looks at her and says, "You didn't scare me your sister was a little worried. Me and the doc knew you would pull through. And no your illness didn't effect my house. Our immunes systems are a lot better her." He wraps one arm around her and says, "As soon as I am sure you can stand I will take you to your sister okay." He kisses her forehead.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:04 am

When Takeda kept her on the bed she looked up confused she tought she was suppose to be getting up and walking but Takeda told her to take it easy so she swallowed and nodded. "Can I have somethin to drink I am really thristy" She spoke her voice were raspy. Her head snapped up when he mentioned her sister. "Martha? Is she okay?" She snuggled into him when he placed a arm around her. "I am sorry Takeda, you know in my dreams you never left my side, nor did you rest you must be exhuated" She looked up at him blinking clearly worried about him.

The doc came to her side. "Now my dear you must not let yourself get worked up your body must heal fully, and you will be weaker for weeks to come, so you must eat well, and not take on too much and no more staying the night in the garden'

Lizabeth lowere her head, "I doubt Takeda is going to let me out of his sight for some time to cme" She looked up at him and getntly kissed his
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 am

Takeda's eyes were on her as if he was an hawk and she his prey. Takeda shakes the doctors hand and says, "Doc you are free to stay or you can get back to your clinic." He looks at Lizabeth and says, "I will order some more tea from you." He asked one of his nurses to go get some more tea for Lizabeth. Then he looks back at Lizabeth. "Martha is fine we would not let her in to see you for fear she would catch it." He looks towards the Doctor and says, "I will make sure she does not spend the night in the garden anymore."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:33 am

Feeling Takeda's so intently on her made Lizabeth blush she knew that she had scare him and she didnt mean too, she had simply wanted some time to think. But now she hada feeling that not only would she have him after her, she had a feeling when he was busy there would be others that he would get to keep an eye on her. But she didnt mind, she was safe, and soon they would be wed....THE WEDDING! Suddenly she grasped his hand. "Takeda, what about our wedding have I slept through it??"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Takeda looks at her and says, "A wedding can be set for another date a bride only comes once." He smiles and kisses her cheek. "But the wedding is two days away so nope you didn't sleep through it. You just made the time pass faster for you." He smiles and holds her closer. He knew then and there she would never go to far form his side as long as he has something to say about it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next