The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 17 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:16 am

she smiled" i am sure there will be enough , from the sounds of it, alot of them survived, just went into hiding." she followed him , before leading him to the seamstress, moment she walked in she spotted several new lines of clothing. " ohhh someone has been busy , looks like she perfected the new colors she had been working on . " she smiled, noticing that now instead of the normal brown or white clothing, there was now also black and red, some with pink.. possibly for the little girls. and a dark looking blue." you know she makes her own dye, she believes and doing things by hand. "

Martha looked up as she just finished putting the final stitch in a pant legging when they walked in" ahhh there you are, i was just about to send these out to you .. but i s uppose i do't have to any more.. they should fit perfectly , now come here."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 17 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:22 am

Abel looked around, the mage astounded with everything he seen. He seen the seamstress, Martha and smiled. He moved towards her. "We figured we would save you the trouble.." he said. "And thank you so much for this." he said stopping in front of her. "Where are the clothes you made?" he asked. "I hear you are great at this sort of thing, I want to see it first hand." he said with a slight laugh.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:26 am

she smiled as she held up the first set of pants, the traditional brown ," well this is the last one, they definitely look like they will fit you snugly.. why don't you try them on , the others are being packed up right now.. i even gave you a black pair , they will keep you warmer while outside , because of the dark color " she smiled warmly. " well i was tought as a little girl so.. i think i had most of my life to really realy make it perfect."

Nervana smiled. " go and try them on, i will be here browsing. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:28 am

Abel smiled and started to go into the dressing room, trying on his new clothes. Closing the door he undressed a bit and tried on the pants. They fit him well... not too snug... but not too loose either... just right. He smiled and came out once they were on. "How do they look?" he asked
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:30 am

Nervana turned and looked him up and down. " ohhh perfect, you won't even trip over them.. now don't you look really snappy " she grinned , glancing over at martha. " again you did a great job.. "

Martha gave a very pleased look. " i always love to hear that.. good means i once again guessed at his size correctly , i will have it recorded down so if you need any more clothing i will have them made within twenty four hours."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:34 am

Abel smiled. "Thank you so much." he said with a little smile. "And... yeah... now I won't be tripping over how big they are... and they are not too tight." he said. "It really is perfect for me." he said. "I'll remember that, it will help if we ever need anymore new clothes." he said. "And these feel like they will be warm enough." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Martha nodded before giving a light smile," yes, definitely , ohhh, and it hardly is hot here so you won't need summer clothing.. "

Nervana smiled as she looked him over before getting the rest of his clothing, placing them in a sack so they could take them back to the cabin. " hmmm i think your good for now.. now we just need to find out where we are going... and.... get a saddle made. " grinned" if we are going to be traveling alot, you have to have a dragon saddle.. or else your legs may regret riding me."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:33 pm

"Aye..." he said. He grinned back. "I don't think I could ever regret riding you..." he said lowly, only she could hear. "But still... that would be a good thing to find... though... I do like how your scales feel. I would imagine that it would start to hurt after a long flight..." he said remembering when he rode a horse for a long time without a saddle... how sore he was.

"A bit more research... and we should be set in the right direction." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:37 pm

she flushed slightly and grinned" behave hun. " grinned as she lightly slid her hand into his.tugging him towards the door as she waved by to martha. " hmmmm. well i am sure if you rode long enough you would get used to long rides on a dragon, but it takes time.. hmmm yes research but... i think i have a pretty good idea on where to start looking first.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Holding her hand, he smiled at her. "Oh fine..." he said with a little devilish smile. "Where would that be?" he said waving to Martha... His eyes looked to her, a little smile. He could almost get lost in them. "And yeah... I'll just get used to it, it might take a while, but... well... flying is fun." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:46 pm

she looked up at him and smiled warmly " still saddle first... we will work on bareback later on.. .. hmmm well. i been thinking, mages, well the good ones. would want somewhere that is solitary, not easily to get too and easy to defend, its got me thinking of the old ruins in the south... they are very dangerous but if ...say a bunch of mages manages to live there and hide, they could easily defend themselves if need be.. and they can easily hide if they want to avoid a fight... there are also a few other places, we can check them out one by one."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:58 pm

"Alright..." he said. He did like the feel of her scales... still, it would take a while to ride her bare back for long distances. Besides, he might need to do some other things on her back other than just hold on. Like fight... cast... find a way to protect them with complex spells.

"That sounds... like a great place to get started... I bet that is where some of them are." he said. Then.. maybe they can lead us to the rest." he said thinking.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:02 pm

she nodded slightly" maybe, like i said its just a hunch but thats how everything starts out you know.. hunches, and it may lead somewhere and it may not.. we will live a long time, soo, i think we have enough time to follow a few hunches, get some leads, talk to the locals.. that sort of thing. " she shrugged as she passed by several of the villagers, some in wolf form since they where getting ready to hunt deer, they did it atleast once a week to keep the meat supply in order.they didn't hunt alot though , knowing they might lose the food supply fast if they did that. " hmmm , the annual hunt.. i think i will skip it this week"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:11 pm

"You make a good point..." he said. They could afford to follow a few hunches, find out some information, figure out what needed to be done, narrow down a few options. He looked to her watching the wolves ready to go onto the hunt. "If you want to go for the hunt, I can wait for you." he said. "If it makes you happy." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:15 pm

she looked up at him after lightly running her hands through the furr of one of the black wolves, who in turn , turned and gave her face an affectionate lick before he moved on with the others. " no no , i am fine hun, i have done it plenty of times to know that i am not missing anything.. they are just getting one or two deers thats all, and maybe a few rabbits.. whatever they catch will last them a few weeks.. they don't hunt alot because they don't want to use up all their resources.. " she stretched and smiled as the kids ran around the wolves before watching the large group take off running with howls of delight and yips of eagerness. " i admit.. its fun but . i have had my fill."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Abel smiled. "If you say so." he said with a little smirk. He watched the kids run about. He smiled. "It does sound fun, and it is good that they moderate this... make sure they don't take too much... let the animals increase in number then hunt a bit more." he said. "Hmm... I imagine they loved having you with them... someone like you must have been great to hunt with." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:33 pm

she smiled" of course, i helped take down a bear once.. he was becoming a menace around here.. we couldn't let the kids out until he was killed.. he had a taste for wolf flesh for some reason. " she smiled warmly as she watch a small young girl come running up to her , holding her arms up to be picked up, Nervana gave a soft laugh as she leaned down and let the girl wrap her small arms around her neck as she picked her up easily " hey there love... are they picking on you ?" she teased, watching as the girl cuddled closer to her, she had been getting picked on by the slightly older kids.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Abel watched as the little girl came up to her, seeing how Nervana reacted... how she picked up the little one and cuddled her lightly. She was like a mother already to the kids... He smiled, the scene warming his heart. Knowing he had made the right decision by staying with her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:46 pm

she smiled as she spoke with the child again, lightly before ruffling her blonde curls before placing her back down. " go to your mama little one. " smiled as she watched her run off , giggling and laughing ,, she stood up again and looked over at him arching a brow at him. " what is that look for hun ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Abel smiled at her, moving close and taking her hand. "Just... you..." he said. "How you are with children..." he said. "You seem to know just what to say to them." he said with a small smile. "It's cute." he said with a little laugh. "You seem like a mother to them." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:53 pm

she blinked then smiled. " we are a pack hun, packs... well hmmm ... all females are like mothers to them, when the mother goes with the pack to feed, the others stay to babysit and take care of them.. to the children,, we are all mothers.. " she flushed slightly. " i admit... sometimes i wonder what it would be like to have one of my own.. but my life is dangerious.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:25 pm

"Aye love..." he said with a little smile, watching her expression. "Maybe someday though... once this dies down... once your life isn't too dangerous..." he said. "Maybe then... you can be a mother yourself..." he said looking to her. "Find a mate... if you are not sick of me by the time that day comes..." he said with a little smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:27 pm

she arched a brow before grinned, pulling him close and lightly brushing a kiss over his lips" if anyone is to be my mate. i would want it to be you love... and i would never get sick of you .. but i highly doubt the danger to my life will die down.. i am a dragon after all. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:42 pm

"True... but you never know... maybe your life will... need a little dragon running around..." he said remaining close. "And... I would never get sick of you either." he said "I already know that you have stolen my heart..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:44 pm

wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her cheek against his chest. " hmmmm .. maybe.. we shall see hun, ahhh and you have my heart.. so we are even.. " closed her eyes and relaxed before looking up at him." come on lets go put your things away and see which area we can explore first."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next