The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Soon, Abel was finished changing, coming out of the room he smiled. He was comfortable enough... more so than he had been in the last year. Pleasant company... a warm place to stay. He smiled. "Children?" he said listening. "Good for them." he said with a smile. He did like children... there was a few in a village that he was staying at once upon a time. They liked to hear stories... ones of his travels. "More magical creatures out there... does this world good... humans shouldn't rule everything... a bit of wonder left in this world is a great thing."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:43 pm

she laughed softly as she placed a bandage on her side. " hmmm.. yea.. you will be surprised really on how many magical creatures are out there.. all different though.. all together we are many , but in single ... ummm.. type.. we are very few.. " shrugged as she pulled her shirt back down and relaxed.. " yes children.. they have been trying for a while.. .. ahh well... did you have a girl you was interested in ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Abel watched as she slid her shirt back down... seeing her wound. It was healing at least. He sighed lightly. "Sadly no. I don't think... well... I am a mage... most people don't like that sort of thing. They would be afraid of me." he said. "I've pretty much given up on it. I figure, if it happens, it happens... and that is good. But... still..." he said. "I don't know." he was slightly embarrassed.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:05 pm

she smiled" sorry , didn't mean to pry .. being a mage really shouldn't bother you ,its part of who you are and well, i actually like it.if those other girls don't like it, then well... they where not meant for you .. sorry didn't mean to embarrass you .. " smiled sweetly before picking up the poker and poked at the firea bit.. bringing it back to life. from when it was dieing down.. " most people are afraid of my family too.. so ... yea i think that is another thing we have in common... .. so you never had your eye on a girl even if she didn't know you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:11 pm

His face went a bit red when she said that she liked that he was a mage. He managed to continue though, calming himself down a bit. "Well... actually yes. I lived in a village for a little bit... about two months. There was one girl there... she... was beautiful. But she didn't know that I existed. Then... one day there was a fire... Nobody knew what to do... and it was her house. Nobody was doing anything... I focused and... I... well... used my magic. I created a high powered stream of water... dousing the flames... everybody seen me... even her... when I went to walk in to the room. She just looked at me... She started screaming... calling me a monster." he said

"I stopped using my powers for a while after that... I traveled away from people, into the wilds." he said. "That was the year that I was talking about... where I was all alone." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:16 pm

she nodded slightly and sighed. " ahh yes unfortunately that will happen alot.. which is why we have learned to help in a human way , and keep our abilities hidden... heh . accassionally we will get a few who will discover us.. but we are lucky enough to have them not.. freak out much on us.. they have even joined us. " she got up and dug up a thick furr blanket, laying it out on the floor before grabbing another one and a soft feather pillow, laying it down before she stretched out and relaxed.. this was her normal routine.. she loved to lay in front of the fire and sleep. " the world can be cruel.. and then it can turn around and be kind.. just gotta take what you get"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Watching her lay out the blankets, Abel followed suit, doing the same. Wanting to talk a bit more, but his eyes looked a bit sleepy. "What... do you mean when you say that people have joined your kind?" he asked. He didn't know too much about dragons. Let alone the world that she came from. He was just a mage trapped in a world that didn't seem to have a place for him. Abel laid down as well, stretching his body, loving the warm feeling, better than sleeping on a bedroll on the cold ground.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:32 pm

she smiled. " well some normal humans stumble upon us and are either allowed to live with us, with the knowledge we exist.. or the council erases their memory of finding us and sends them back home to live a normal life.. " she shrugged as she rolled on her side to look at him. " you need to sleep hun, you have smudges under your eyes.i am sorry i shouldn't keep you up so late..it just got away with me with the time and wanted to know things.. go to sleep.. we will talk again in the morning. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Abel smiled and nodded. "You are right... I can hardly keep my eyes open." he said. He yawned. "Thanks for inviting me to come with you..." he said curling up in the blanket. Getting very comfortable. "Being with you... has been the most fun I have had in a long time." he said closing his eyes as he started to relax.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:42 pm

she smiled as she reached over to brush his hair out of his face " go to sleep . i will wake you in the morning. " she watched as he smoothly went into sleep before she too rolled over and fell asleep.

she was up with the sun, doing her usually routine of bathing and getting breakfast going. just scrambled eggs and bacon , she stepped over the still sleep man on her floor before settling down . braiding her still wet hair before leaning over and lightly nudging him. " time to get up. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Abel's eyes slowly opened up and he seen her leaning over him. "Mmmm... good morning..." he said stretching a bit. "Best... sleep I have had in a long time." he said sitting up, starting to wake himself up a bit more smelling the eggs and bacon. He stood up now, next to her. "Smells good..." he said. "Anything you need me to do?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:31 pm

she blinked in surprise.. no one has asked her that.. not even her brothers, considering they admitted to her a long time ago that they couldn't cook worth a hoot " ohhh ummm.. i dunno.. i been doing this a long time by myself.. heh glad you had a good night sleep.. no dreams this time?" she asked slightly as she moved the eggs around, then flipped the bacon. " i admit it is still strange having someone here, but i like it.. its a good change.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:32 pm

"No... none at all... it was very peaceful sleep. First in a long time actually." he said watching the bacon cook. "Looks great, you are a great cook... I can't wait to see how it tastes." he said smelling the bacon.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:10 pm

she grinned" yea getting you away from thos barbarians was a good idea.. " she teased slightyl putting the finished eggs and bacon on a large plate before handing him an empty plate" grab as much as you want.. i have plenty more.. i am sure i am going to need to cook more if most of my family is coming. " shrugged as she sat down just before a loud wolf howl could be heard, she cocked her head to the side, listening intently. " they should be here before noon.. hmmm guess i will need to make a big lunch then. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:19 pm

Abel began to help himself to some bacon and eggs... as much as he thought would get him full, he didn't like feeling stuffed. He heard the wolves howl... that would be her family. He smiled sitting down. "A big lunch... I can help a bit with that." he said with a smile. He took a bite. "Hmm... these are really good." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:25 pm

she laughed softly before taking her own plate. " oh really ? .do you know anything about baking bread?.. or cooking any type of meat? . i think i have a bunch of deer meat in the cold room. " she had found out that if you stored meat in a realy cold place it stayed fresh longer. so she built a small meat room that was not insulated, so the could from the outside could keep the meat fresh while the room kept all bugs out. and other creatures. " mmm my family eats alot so i am gonna have to go ahead and start on lunch soon.. make some gravy and mashed potato's.. maybe some fresh veggies from the villages we usually buy from. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Abel nodded "I can cook the deer meat. I've done that plenty of times." he said. Living on his own, he needed to cook whatever he found. "I can't wait to meet your family... if they are anything like you, I'm sure they are going to be great." he said with a small smile. "Will... they like me do you think?" he said sounding a bit worried... most people didn't like meeting a mage.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 pm

she smiled warmly , taking her now empty plate to the sink to rinse it." they will like you , like me they can sense when someone is evil. or black hearted. you .. your none of those. i sense goodness in you.. .. if they get mad it will mostly be because your staying with me without any other company.. "grinned. " my family doesn't like men around me.. i am like.. a rare gem they do not want tainted.. "s hrugged" i thinkt hey are a bunch of worry worts. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Finishing his food, Abel moved to the sink to rinse his plate off as well. He smiled when she said that he was a good person. "T-Thank you..." he said. Blushing a bit at the complement. Also the fact dawned on him that he was staying with her alone... something that he had not quite realized... "I... guess you are right..." he said. "I didn't think about that."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:57 pm

she rolled her eyes as she took his plate and set it in the soapy water " don't worry i am a grown woman... i can do what i want.. only ones you really have to watch out for is my brothers, they think i am still too young to have a suiter.. " grinned as she handed him a cloak. " come on you . lets go grab a couple slabs of meat and a bag of potato's.. its going to take some time to cook. " she grabbed her buck skin shoes, slipping them on before tieing them. she loved how they felt on her feet.. soft and smooth.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:09 pm

"S-Suiter?" he said. He had not thought of anything like that. "A-alright. I'll just be mindful around your brothers." he said. "Um... how old are you anyways?" he asked. "I've heard dragons had longer lifespans... but if your brothers think you are too young then... well... I'm kinda curious." he said moving with her to help get the food started.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:17 pm

she grinned and glanced at him. " i am in my twenties.. and thats all i am going to say about that." smiled as she headed outside, her steps crunching in the snow as she lead him to the small meat shack... she could spot several wolf prints in the snow.. smiling lightly she hummed softly . " dragons do have a very long life span... some say they can live forever.. " she unlocked the door before stepping in , glancing at several of the meat slabs hanging on hooks.. " hmmmmm grab those over there in the corner.. .. any other questions?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Abel shook his head. "Ah... no... sorry. I don't mean to be nosy... it is just odd to... well... know a dragon." he said. "It... is actually really cool." he said grabbing the slabs of meat. He had noticed the wolf prints in the snow... he smiled... wondering if her family was closer than they thought.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:13 pm

she smiled warmly. " its allright. no worries ok.. " she grabbed a few more slabs of meat before locking up the small room agian then headed back to the cabin. " don't worry about the wolf prints.. that is just the scout, letting me know family is on the way.. " she sniffed slightly before grinning. " it seems like Jacob is back.. wonder how his wife is doing with the kids.. come on .. he should be in the house. "

Sure enough the moment she opened the door she spotted a black haired, six ft, very fit, tan skin man who had a scar on his face.. " jacob!" she smiled warmly putting the meat down in the kitchen before she was caught up in a tight hug." glad to see your back!"

he grinned as he hugged her tightly , his gold eyes looking her over before he rubbed his cheek against hers in a wolf like mana. " mmmmm yeap, glad to see your back as well, we where getting worried, we couldn't find you for nearly a month.. where you been?.... err whose that?" he frowned finally realizing they where not alone.. he narrowed his eyes, doing the whole manjly thing of sizing the boy up..

She rolled her eyes and punched him in his arm. " knock it off jacob.. that is Abel... he saved me.. long story.. wheres the family?"

he frowned, still not sure about abel.. but atleast he didn't sense anything bad yet.. " hmmmmm.. they are a few hours away.. they sent me ahead to help you out set things up. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Abel watched the man, seeing that he was being sized up paid it no mind. He felt as if he didn't have to prove himself to anyone... He set down the meat that he had in the kitchen. And looked to Jacob. Listening to their short conversation. He smiled a bit. "Well, nice to meet you then Jacob." he said. The scout... the rest would be there... would the others be distrusting like Jacob?
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next