The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 10 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:34 am

Damion chuckled, "I thought you liked it rough my dear." he squeezed one of her tits but not as hard this time. He had been ramming his hard dick up her ass for a bit now and he finally felt himself ready to pump his hot cum in to it. "You are good woman, very good. You have a lovely tight ass." he again smacked one of her ass cheeks, "and you can last a long time." He finally rammed his dick up into her ass hard and held it there as he squeezed one tit then the other. He unloaded his cum into her ass and growled out his satisfaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:29 am

she gasped and moaned deeply as she pushed back against him, feeling her own climax hit at the same time h is did.. biting her lower lip she squirmed before relaxing as she grinned at him. " love it rough.. just not rough enough to nearly pull my tits off seriously . they are attached. " she teased, moaning softly as she moved again before relaxing. " yea well i am not some ordinary house wife or some crap like that.. so i like being different."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:56 am

He kept his dick up her ass as long is he could. He let it slide out on its own and then laid her down on the bed. "Where are you headed after this?" he asked her. If she was up for it, he would not mind going with her if he could fuck her more. She had a great body and stamina. He would love to keep her around for awhile. One did not find such an extrodianary woman everyday.

He moved a hand up to squeeze her tits. "Now you tell me if I am doing it to hard." he chuckled. "Now tell me about this pain and pleasure you like. You think it would be something I would like doing to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:26 am

she relaxed as she layed on the bed on her back and looked up at him as he layed down next to her. " heh , headed north.. towards the mountains. " which was true, she had to pass through there to get to Dante's.. maybe she could lure him with her as far as to dante's place without using too much of the serum she had with her.. it was just a tranq she made herself, strong enough to knock out any vampire, she should know, she had it tested on herself, and her vampire side was very strong in her.. the dose she was planning on giving him would keep him out for atleast two days. if not longer. depended on his metabolism.

Arching a brow at him she smiled." no that is just fine now.. hmmm not too hard, just the way i like it.. ahhh well. " she bit her lip slightly as she shrugged" kinda embarrassing.. had a friend actually introduce it to me.. was skeptical at first.. but .. after a first few tries i definitely began to like it.. sorta like... bitting someone while going at it.. that sharp pain add's to the bit of pleasure you are giving them.. though my friend had a ...... different way of adding the pain. "she flushed slightly as she shrugged. " he liked to use.... really thin needle like daggers.. " shrugged" i heal fast. so it was a good thing."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:07 am

Kissing her neck and throat as she laid there and squeezing her lovely large tits he listened to what she said. He stopped and propped himself up on an elbow. He looked at her then at her tits. "Well now that is different, I will have to admit. You say you now find that you get pleasure out of it." he grinned as he circled one of her tit's nipples. "Your friend sounds interesting." he moved his head down to kiss and lick her tits as he squeezed them.

Raven was full of surprises. He definately found her interesting and very desirable. "This friend of yours, is he a very good friend or is he special to you?" As he had been thinking, he would not mind traveling along with Raven, enjoying her sweet body as often as he could. If she had a serious relationship with someone though might complicate matters. He might even have to arrange a slight, deadly accident to occur. Damion was definately one that if he wanted something he went for it and if he had to eliminate obstacales.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:26 am

she half closed her eyes as she watched him intently , taking in every movement and facial expression he was giving, expecially when he asked about Dante, the look on her face had her on alert, but she made sure to stay calm and relaxed next to him. " hmmm he is very interesting, you may want to meet him one day. " arched a brow at him slightly as she reached up and ran her hand over his chest absently. "he is..... special to me, i dont really know how he feels about me though.. heh , when i left he did say he would miss me so i guess that means he likes me to some extent... .. interesting." she grinned. " barely even know me and yet, i think i detect a little bit of jealousy in you.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:14 am

Damion chuckled. "Now there might be." he told her. "It is not every day that a man finds such a lovely, sexy, delightful woman that lets him fuck her hard and enjoy her body." She was that alright. He flicked his toung over one of her tits as he squeezed it. When she told him how she felt about some one and what she felt, he raised a brow and glanced up a bit of suspison in his eyes.

If she felt that way about another man, why was she allowing him to do as he wished with her sweet body. A woman wouldn't do that and jepordize any relationship unless there was a good reason. Had he been wrong, and she was a bounty hunter, sent to bring him in? If she was, the person sending them had wised up and had found the perfect one to entrap someone. It was something he would not have suspected, not till she slipped up and answered his question.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:21 am

(( sneaky little butt.))

she nudged him slightly , arching a brow at him as he seemed to get suspicious. " relax, he is only a friend, i like him that's all, really haven't known him that long for it to really turn into something, besides. he is just special to me because he was my first... he was the one that taught me that it can be fun with a little pain.. don't you have a special someone that was your first?" she wrinkled her nose slightly. " anyways, he wouldn't miss me.. he has all his little maids to play around with , heh . " she silently cursed the fact, that she got the feeling she may have made a slip, so was trying to cover it up. " besides, i got plenty of time in my life to find the right one... right now though i would just like to enjoy someones company..." she smiled before nudging him lightly. " would you like me to go and get my bag?.. think i have a few little things in there to have a little extra fun.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:00 am

(Sneaky? I am innocent)

Damion listened to her try and explain herself. He had been around for some time and had heard a lot of people trying to talk their way out of a jam. But he just smiled and as she asked if he would like her to go get her bag, that she had some things that would give them some extra fun he nodded, "Sure why not." Oh this one was good. She knew how to make a man relax his guard. The others had tried to take him by force and he had to kill them. Perhaps this one he could find out who had put a bounty on him and why. He had stolen quite a few things that some might want revenge for. Perhaps he could find out who it was and then pay that person a visit and "presuade" him or her to call it off.

But he was not going to take any chances with this one. She might try something to imoboilize him so she could tie him up. He would wait till she left the room before he arranged his little surprise for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:06 am

(( lol pffft. innocent my ass. :p you sneaky))

she grinned slightly before getting up, grabbing her dress and pulled it on before she headed out of the room and up to hers, since he was not with her she sighed and rubbed her head, he was definitely a smart one and she could feel he was up to something but couldn't really place her fingers on it. Frowning she went into her room, checked on the woman who was still fast asleep before grabbing the bag, the one that dante had prepared for her , smiling slightly she went through her other bag, grabbing the small syringe, and it was small , she designed it herself to be that way and disguised to look like a small ink pen., tucking it into one of the hidden pockets of her dress, she headed back into to his room, making sure her room was locked before going back to his. " how long are you going to be here anyways?"she asked as she dug in the bag, wondering what it was that dante had put in as she walked through the doorway.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:35 pm

As she walked out, Damion got to work with his plan. He had to first put her to sleep, then place on some manacles that he had gotten from the last bounty hunter that had been sent after him. Then he would question her and get the name of who sent her and why. He took out a vial of green liquid and poured it into a cup and then he filled it with some wine. Then he waited for her to return.

In the bag was a couple of the fake cocks, the fussy slippers. Dante had figured that she could use them to keep herself satisfied till she got back to him.

As she walked back into the door he handed her the cup of wine and smiled warmly. The drug would work fast and he would soon have her under his control.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:43 am

(( lol shame shame . you can't fool her XD... she is half vampire, and it runs strong in her Razz .))

she flushed slightly as she eyed the items in the back, wasn't nothing too bad, but still , she was not used to carrying stuff like that around. glancing up at him she smiled as he handed her a glass of wine, but as she lifted it to her lips, her nose caught the scant wiff of something that was not natural in the wine, quickly changing her mind on the wine she shook her head and set it down. " ahh i think i have had enough of alcohol for one night, i have a journey ahead of me in the morning remember.. i would like to be clear headed for when i start out." she was on high alert now but easily hid it.the first scent of something unusual in the drink definitely had her weary of him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:57 am

She accepted the wine but did not drink, making an excuse that did not register with what she had said earlier. This made him even more suspicious and sure that she indeed was a bounty hunter out to get him. He would have to watch his back carefully. He had a feeling that she knew already that he had figured out who she was.

He grinned and sat back down on the bed and sipped his wine. He leaned his back against the wall at the corner of the bed. "Now why don't you come clean my dear. I know who you are, well that you are not just some woman out for a good time. You are a bounty hunter trying to collect the price on my head." he stated as he drew a very sharp dagger and began cleaning under his nails with the tip of it. "An extrodinary one for sure with a lovely technique I must say. Why don't you tell me who sent you and why. The others sent after me never lived long enough to be asked that. I am very courious who I pissed of that much to send so many after me."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:40 pm

she arched a brow and leaned against the dresser t his time, eyeing him over, hearing what he said, but ignored it, she was not one who admitted to anything.Atleast not yet anyways, not unless she was cornered and saw no way out of it. she eyed the dagger but didn't get nervous, she could keep up with any well known fighter and knew she could hold her own." hmmm my my you have an active imagination. i highly doubt the bounty society will even allow a woman to do a mans job. " she eyed him over slowly before speaking again. " so. why don't you put your little toy down and actually play with something that would give you pleasure?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:41 am

Damion laughed. Still trying to make like she was not a bounty hunter. "My dear," he began as he placed a finger against his nose. "I have a nose for these type of things. I have not kept a step ahead of the law and the bounty hunters this long not to know when some one is lying to me. You have made a couple of slips that have blown your cover." he grinned. "Do not take me for such a fool, please. I am not your average thief or bandit that leaves a trail a blind man may follow."

He played with the dagger a bit, not putting it away. It had saved his butt many times and if need be again, though he would hate killing such a lovely woman that he had so enjoyed but a brief time before. "So lets dispence with the charade, shall we? Now tell me who wants me and why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:30 pm

she arched a brow before shrugging. " make me.. or you can do the easier thing and just come with me.. would definitely make my job a little bit easier.i would so love to go home sooner then planned." she eyed him over before grinning. " but i always enjoy a good fight if i can have one.. its all up to you love. you want to find out, choose how.. hard way . or easy way."she was already ready for a good fight, her keen senses tuned in to him, so she would be able to move quickly if he so much as twitched.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:12 am

Damion just grinned. "I don't think you would win in a fight with me my dear. So why not tell me who sent you and the others. I would really like to know who i pissed off that much to put such a price on my head." Some one with that kind of money and determination would be good to perhaps visit again and perhaps steal from once more. "This person seems rich and very determined, though I would love to meet him or her I don't think I would like the outcome."

He was fully dressed and the window by the bed was open. He had jumped from heights greater then what the room was at above the ground and landed on his feet running. It would be no problem to do so again. He stood and moved so his back was to the window and he was between her and it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:01 am

she arched a brow before grinning. " ohhh i dare say sir... you would not really win against me.. i am not your average type of woman. " she was quick to follow his movements, moving with him so he stayed just a few feet near her but not too close to the point he could grab her.. " trust me.. you jump out that window and i will easily follow.. i have jumped from higher hights then this.. its no problem at all for me. " she licked her fangs slightly. , they where aching to come out and sink into someone.. she had not properly fed in a while. but it wasn't enough to hinder her abilities to fight just yet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Raising a brow at her comment. "You have jumped fromhigher heights?" Then it hit him, and he laughed. "A bloody vampire." he had to smile at that one. Evidently who ever sent her knew of his strength and abilities. Who ever it was, knew to damn much about him. "Well my dear that explains your stamina. But I would advise you not to mess with me. I don't have the same weaknesses as a vampire does, and I would hate to hurt you." he backed to the window. "Wish I knew who was able to send a vampire after me. " He did a back flip out the window and then grabbed on to a lower ledge just below the window. He knew it was there because he had checked out everything before going down to the tavern. Always be prepared to escape. She would jump and go for the ground. He would still be up on the building and would make his escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:47 pm

she snorted" neither do i. " muttered before sighing as he hoped out the window. oh yea this was gonna be fun, but she was no fool, she always looked before she jumped. her last heavy assignment taught her of that. Walking over to the edge, she pulled the syringe out of her pocket, tucking it lightly next to her wrist, hiding it from view as she leaned out the window and spotted him on the ledge. " heh, really love i ain't stupid. i been doing my job for years, i k now every possible trick you may play on me. if you really wanted to get down , why not use the stairs?" she would wait, and see what he would do. if he so much as reached for her all she needed was a quick stab of the needle and then watch the serum work. he would be asleep in no time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:06 am

Damion cursed silently. She had not fallen for the ploy. Oh well he thought, he would go to plan B. He dropped to the ground and ran around the building and then leaped back up onto the roof so he could look down and around to see where she might be coming from. From his tunic he took a small tube the size of his closed hand and opened a small pouch at his side which he with drew another flat pouch like object. Opening it he with drew one of the small darts and slipped it with in the tube.

The substance on the needle like end was thick, but orderless. He had paid alot for the darts. No matter who the person was it would imobilize them quickly. They would be awake but unable to move for at least a half hour. He would get the lovely vamp. Even they could be imoblized with the drug. All creatures living or not had muscles and this worked on that. He moved into the shadows, his clothing and stealth helping him become almost invisable.

Come my pretty he thought to himself. First imoblize her, strip her naked, then put the manacles on her and secure here good. Then wait for the drug to wear off and question her. This was getting to be quite good for him. He had never had his blood pumping like this before and he was enjoying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:44 am

she swore slightly but instead of jumping out the window, since she just watched him go around a corner she headed for the door, running quickly .to her room, grabbing a few things before locking the door again as she headed for the stairs to the roof. she figured the roof would be easier to spot him if the bastard hadn't allready made his way to another building. she could easiily track him down though. May take a while but she would. he was definitely one of the most interesting marks that she has had.

The moment she opened the door though she head to react quickly , finding out instantly he was on the roof and apparently looking for her, so having a very small window of oppurtunity she used her speed to get close to him. jabbing the needle into his hip at the same time he had turned around.she swore silently as she was allready backing up . the stuff she gave him may take a bit to kick in, but no more then ten minutes, and it usually lasted a good six hours. , only thing was. she didn't know what the hell he had in that dart tube and could allready tell she wouldn't get away from him in time before he got her. his speed was fast. " ah shit!"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:26 pm

He heard here arrive on the roof. Those damned vampire eyes had good vision like he did. He had hoped coming out of the light from the building she would have had a bit of time to adjust to the darkness but that was not the case. She rushed him and stuck something into his hip. It hurt like hell and as she backed away he blew the dart at her and hit her in the neck.

He began feeling something happen to him. "Damn." he cursed. He knew that she had injected something into him to probably knock him out. Well he was no ordinary man. He began crawling down the roof as his body began feeling strange and some what sluggish. He had to get to his room and his bag. He had a broad spectrum antidote to drugs. He was afterall human as well and even if it took longer to effect him it would and the way he was feeling, quite rapidly.

Making it to the edge, he crawled slowly along it till he was over his room. He forgot about Raven and only concentrated on getting to his room. Taking a deep breath he swung himself over the edge and swung himself to the window and let go. He fell to the floor of his room hard and laid there a bit. Again crawling on the floor he reached for his bag. Things were begining to swirl around. Finding what he wanted he held it with a shaking hand as he brought it up to his lips. Pulling the stopper he put the vile to his lips and drank the bitter liquid and then fell back to the floor, panting, as his head continued to go round and round.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:08 pm

(( yea yea kinda long XD but i need to bring in those damn wherewolves.. hehe hmmmm. they supposed to come in as she is taking him to dante Razz.. poor dante.. ))

she gave a small grunt, allready to the roof door once more before she felt the sting of the dart, yanking it out quickly she began to make her way back to his room. using every ounce of her vampire speed as possible before her muscles began to feel sluggish and not want to work properly, being a half vampire half human her metabolism was fast.. and most poisons or serums didn't last long in her. but atleast she knew she had hit him. and it was the cocktail serum she had created, so there was nothing he could do about it because she was the only one with the antidote.. Considering she kenw for a fact that he hadn't come across that certian potion before.

she made it to his door before shoving it open. then her legs gave out as she slid to the floor. No longer able to force her muscles to move. She had spotted him on the floor just before all she could see was the roof. and that was it.. she just hoped her body worked fast in pushing the stuff out of her system. She knew how long her stuff lasted though, no matter how strong the guys system was, he would still be unable to stay awake for atleast three to four hours. nearly twelve if he was pure human, but since he had a bit of dante's blood in him she had to atleast shave off a few hours as a theory.

nearly an hour later she was slowly starting to move. her muscles still felt sluggish but atleast she was moving, and as she rolled over she spotted him, he seemed to be trying to move as well, so she forced herself to move quickly , shoving herself onto her feet, nearly falling over agian as her muscles trembled from the effort. " bloody hell.. i wanna know what you gave me... that stuff.. may come in handy. " grumbled holding onto bits of furniture as she forced herself over to him, taking her last neelde out of her pocket before injecting it into him again. " there.. that should keep you from getting into trouble. " mumbled as she sat down for a bit. growling slightly as she eyed him and her fangs practically ached to sink into his flesh.. " you know.. you called me vampire..... your only half right." With every passing minute she was begining to feel better, her muscles stopped doing that weird twitching that always seemed to happen if they fell asleep.. she had a feeling that whatever he hit her with was meant to paralyze specifically the muscles.. She would definitely have to add it to her little arsenal later.

Forcing herself to get up once more she patted him down, taking anything that he might use against her if he somehow got a chance to use it.. " got to admit.. your good though.. i like it.. wish i could play with you more.. but Dante wants you back as soon as possible." Once making sure he was disarmed for now, she glanced around before grabbing the blanket off the bed, " pity.. i was looking foward to spending a few more hours with you.. but you just had to be stubborn. and bloody smart i may say. i so hope dante don't kill you . i would like to know some of your secrets myself.." she knelt down next to him, lightly pushing the hair out of his face before tisking. " well all fun must end.. " putting the blanket down she wrapped him up in it, lifting him up over her shoulder easily , she just loved her vampire strength sometimes. heading to her room she dumped him on the bed before giving the female woman a mild sedative to keep her asleep. She was going to have to make more of her special serum later.

She spent the next half hour buying another horse before getting her original one set up as well. Once they where set up she went and got the female first.. draping her over the extra horse before grabbing Damion, she put him on her horse before climbing up behind him, shifting him a little so he was laying slightly across her lap. " there.. now we are on our way. " she glanced up and was actually glad the sun was going down. Meant she could do the whole trip in one night.. if of course she didn't run into any problems.

Several hours later she was far away from the town and now going through the mountains she had to pass to get to dante's. she kept checking Damion every now and then, making sure he was still immobilized, even t hough she had his wrists and feet bound by the thickest chains she had. she still prefered him to be a bit.... out of it so to speak.. not needing him to try and formulate a plan or something against her.. she glanced back at the other horse to make sure the woman was still out before hers stopped immediately and side stepped nervously.. Frowning she glanced around and narrowed her eyes.. it smelt like wet dog.. speaking softly to the horse she glanced around, her keen ears picking up the shuffling sounds of some beast running around . and heavy breathing. " damn.... Damion i hope you don't have any ... buddies coming to rescue you . cause if you do ,t hey are going to die."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:08 pm

(( O.o. whooo wow.. longest i think i have ever done ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next