The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 9 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:32 pm

she watched him as he came over with his meal, so far so good, he seemed more interested in the fact she was a woman and not a threat. Giving him a warm smile she leaned back , finishing off her own drink as she watched him. " ahh business and fun, and can't a woman look at a good looking man?, didn't know that was a crime here, i apologize i meant no offense." She looked him over slowly , he was good looking, but she still favored Dante. " and what of you?.what brings a good looking man to a small town like this mister...?" she waited to see if he would give her his name, it was a good way to verify she had the right guy as well as him being polite about it, so it would not cast suspicion on her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:22 am

Damion smiled and took a drink of his ale. "Business? Now what type of buisness are you doing?" He continued to look her up and down. He didn't think that who ever was sending bounty hunters would send a lone woman after him. "Me?" he asked when asked what he was doing there, "Purely here for a little bit of fun while I travel to the next city down the road."

His food arrived and the tavern wench placed it before him, bending low so her tits almost fell out of her dress. Damion grinned and gave the woman a smile. If things didn't work out with the woman he was talking to then he would seek her out. "What is your name my lovely lady?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:26 am

she smiled and shrugged" just helping a friend out is all, that is the only business i am doing before i head back home. . little bit of fun huh.. what kind of fun? the partying kind or.... one that involves a lady fun ?" she finished her drink, unable to help the little smile that seemed to stay on her lips, so far it was going good, maybe she didn't have to fight him, she would try dante's way first. he definitely seemed interested. Glancing at the tavern wench she narrowed her eyes slightly before watching her leave, she definitely didn't like others messing up her job.

Turning her gaze back to him she watched him before speaking. " you definitely are a charmer you know that?. ahh my name is raven. and what about you? i have not learned your name yet, are you just going to leave me hanging?" she didn't mind giving her name out. considering when ever she took a mark she never gave the contractor her name, other then Dante of course, but she figured he was an exception, expecially since she was now going to be living with him..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Damion laughted, "Well I love to party when there is a good one going, but around here I don't think there is one. So I would have to say Out for some fun with a beautiful woman." He caught the look in her eye as the tavern wench bent down. He hoped that was a good sign so he pressed on. "Raven. I like that. Mine is Damion and what are you drinking?" he motioned for the tavern wench to come over and told her to get Raven another one of what ever she was drinking

Now if he could get a couple more drinks down her she might be more then willing to join him in his room. Then he would have some real fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:32 pm

She grinned as she as she watched him " just a normal name love. not too special.. ahh their strongest whiskey really , it helps relax me. "and it was the truth, she could handle alot of whiskey, it even helped her get over her over exposure of the sun, which was weird, and she could never figure out how but she just thought of it as a good thing. . " ohh well thank you , but i can't have that much more, i allready drank three of those big glass's full" which was the truth as well, being half vampire allowed her to be able to hold her alcohol alot better then normal humans.. Even though her face was flushed, a clear sign of being tipsy, she really didn't feel it, could still think clear headed, and even now she knew he was trying to get her drunk, so she just went with the flow and took the free glass from the wench and took several large sips before setting it down . " i dare say this actually may be my last one, unless i want to wake in the morning with a very bad headache. " she glanced at the wench again as she left before shaking her head and leaned foward towards him, " just to give you a bit of a advice, get one that is not a wench..... you may live longer and actually keep your money, i have seen plenty of men get robbed because they where stupid enough to get a normal bar maid instead of a real woman." that was mostly the truth as well, she had seen plenty of men get robbed blind by bar maids. they tend to get them drunk, take them to their rooms, screw them , and steal their money while they where out cold. its a cruel world and she loved it. "Damion huh?.. unique name. i like it.. good and strong.. so do you allready have a party mate?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:45 pm

He watched her take the drink and take a few large drinks from it. He could see that the strong drink was effecting her. She said she had three already and the fourth would do a real number on her. Her face was fluched, a good sign, but he didn't want her to drunk that she fell asleep on him. Then she warned him about the tavern wenches. He chuckled at that. Oh he knew all about the lovely tavern wenches. There were those that would steal you blind but others that with the right payment would spend the night with you and not rob you. Then she asked if he had a party mate.

He had a broad grin on his lips, "Are you offering to be my party mate?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:50 pm

she shrugged as she watched the big grin go across his face. .. bingo.. licking her lower lip slightly she smiled. " maybe, depends.. are you going to accept ?" she arched a brow and watched him, finishing off her drink quickly , feeling the warm heat of the whiskey go down and settle in her stomache, she may get a headache or two but she will live, as long as she got her mark she was happy." hmm you look like you could handle a wild person like me. but i am not really sure on that.." she grinned, giving him a definite challenge.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Damion ate his food and drank his ale as she talked. It seemed indeed that she was offering herself to be his bed mate for the night. He was not about to let such a good opportunity escape him. Finishing his meal and drink, he rose to his feet. "Well then I accept your offer my dear." He grinned. "I have a room already if you do not have one." he told her and moved around the table to help her up. He could not wait to strip her clothes off and feel her naked flesh with his hands, especially her large tits. As he helped her up he slipped an arm about her and up under her arm, taking her right tit in his hand and squeezing it. He could feel she had nothing else on under her shirt and he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:21 pm

she smiled slightly as she leaned on him a little, allowing him to think the drink was actually working on her, she sucked in a breath sharply as he squeazed one of her breasts, nothing was definitely underneath but he ended up hitting the ring on her nipple, which tugged slightly sending little pleasures through her body, bitting her lower lip she shifted a bit before looking up at him. " well i do have a room but my friend is currently using it, so your room it is." she grinned, not wanting him to find the tied up woman in her room, besides her door was locked and only she had the key. " my my what strong hands you have, do you man handle women often?" she teased, arching a curious brow , her interest was definitely peeked and she wondered just how rough he could be.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Well now he thought. She didn't pull away from him when he squeezed her tit. "Well, I can if they like it. Depends on the woman." As they walked out he again squeezed her tit hard. He thought of all the fun he was going to have with Raven. He intended to fuck her ass good and hard as well as her pussy. He took her up the stairs to the rooms above and down the long hallway. Soon they were before his door and he opened it. He looked around him to make sure they had not been followed. A good ploy would be to send a woman to entice him into a trap. But no one followed or was around. He gently pushed her into the room and then closed the door.

Moving up behind her he pressed himself against her so she could feel his hard dick through his and her pants on her ass and then reached around and began undoing her shirt and freed her lovely large tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:47 pm

she grinned slightly as she followed him up the stairs, she was not nervous, knew she could take him, just for once, she decided to use a different ploy other then fighting, she would use that as a last result, once in the room she slightly tripped over her on feet before righting herself just as he pressed up against her, she sucked in another breath as she pressed back against him, before feeling his hands reach around and undid her shirt. shivering slightly as the cool air went across her skin she looked up at him slowly , half closing her eyes as she very subtely began to rub against him, wanting to entice him more. " hmmm well what way do you like it? or love it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:06 pm

He squeezed both her tits hard and felt the gold rings in her nipples. "Ahhhhh I see you have some peircings. Very enteresting." His hands then moved dow to undo her pants so he could push them down. "What way do I like it?" he chuckled. "Well my lovely Raven, I first intend to fuck you up your ass. Then later I will fuck your pussy hard. Does that sound good to you?" He kissed her neck and brough his hands back up to squeeze her tits hard some more. "Ahhh You have magnificent tits."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:12 pm

she bit her lip and squirmed against him more, purposely rubbing her ass against his hard on more. " hmm well your not the only one who has said that about my breasts. " grinned as she turned around and began to tug at his clothing, hopefully she could get him good and worn out. before she made her move." sounds delightfull, makes me wonder how long you last." she leaned up slightly and kissed him, nipping his lower lip teasingly as she rubbed her body against him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Damion let her turn and begin tugging at his clothes. He helped her remove his shirt and then he removed hers and pulled her pants down over her hips. "So you do not mind have your ass filled with my dick?" that made him want to strip her clothes off even more. He chuckled at her comment about wondering how long he could last. "Quite a while my dear, you would be surprised."

Ever since he had the blood of that vampire mix with his, his life had changed. He was stronger, faster, could jump from and to great heights and his ability to last a long time in sex had been the best part. "I think I will have you cumming again and again before I do." He finally stripped her down and removed his pants and boots. His hard dick was now out and wanting to slip up inside her lovely ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:11 am

She snorted slightly , as she continued to help him pull his clothes off up until he was in the buff.. looking him over she arched a brow. " really now , don't say that until you actually prove you can surprise me. .. " she grinned , grabbing his hips lightly and tugged him foward while she moved backwards until the back of her knees hit the bed, she didn't even look as she climbed up onto the bed. " hmmm . hun i am not some virgin, i have had my fill of men before. " which was half true, the only guy she has had was well Dante.. she was definitely missing him , pushing her thoughts from her mind she tugged him onto the bed, nearly falling over herself, but only on purpose to make him think she was still tipsy. she was definitely good at fooling people. " hmmm promises promises. shouldn't make those unless you know you can actually do it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:44 am

Damion could not beleive his luck. Finding a good looking and willing woman to enjoy the night with. As she backed them up to the bed and she moved up onto it, he followed. "So you have had other men enjoy your lovely body have you?" He squeezed her delightful tits hard and slid down so he could suckle on them as he did. "Well we will see." he moved up and claimed her lips, thrusting his toung into hers to duel with hers. He was going to enjoy this night.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:53 am

she nodded in response to his question before sucking in a small breath as she felt his mouth on her breast before he claimed her lips, laying back on the bed she kissed him back, concentrating mostly on keeping her fangs in their protective spots, not wanting to tip him off on what she was. That would definitely make him suspicious and for some reason she had an urge to bite him.

running her hands over his body she arched up slightly against him to rub her naked form against his. " well are you just going to talk about it or actually show me?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:48 pm

"Ah a horny one are you. Anxious to feel my dick up your ass." he grinned and turned her over onto her stomach and then helped her up to a kneeling position. He moved behind her, spreading her ass cheeks. He pressed his hard dick up against her anal opening and pushed it up inside her ass. "Damn woman, you have a nice tight ass." he growled and pushed himself all the way up inside her. Then he moved back almost coming out of her ass and then thrust forward hard, ramming his dick up into her ass. "Do you like that?" he asked and slapped her ass cheeks before reaching up and squeeing one of her large tits hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:54 pm

she gasped and cried out softly as she pushed back against him, it stung, he didn't use anything that would help ease it like Dante did but atleast she was no virgin or else it would be worse. and not just uncomfortable it would have been painfull too. She sucked in a hissing breath as he pulled out and slammed into her again, Groaning she yelped as she felt the stinging slap to her ass cheek. She never really understood why that turned guys on to spank a girl and she was not even going to try and understand any more. " hmmmm yea. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:13 pm

He grinned and began fucking her ass a bit slower. "I see you like having your ass fucked." As he squeezed her one tit, he reached around and began playing with her pussy. he rubbed her clit. "Tell me my lovely and sexy one, do you often let men enjoy your sweet body?" He was enjoying the feel of his dick up in her tight ass. He wondered why she was so willing to go with him and let him fuck her. Was she that horny, or did she have another motive.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:21 pm

she moaned and squirmed against him, getting highly aroused from his hands playing with her clit, that and the whiskey helped with that, it may not get her intoxicated but it definitely affected her arousal. made it easier for her to get excited." ahh hmmmm not really.... only when i want to have fun. " bit her lip and pushed back against him, she would enjoy the night, then in the morning, she will take care of other business, like getting him knocked out. .. clenching her teeth tight she shifted her weight a little before glancing back at him and arched a brow. " fraid you gonna hurt me or something?... i have toys that can move faster then you. " she grinned teasing him, provoking him actually. wanting to distract him from any unwelcomed thoughts about her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Damion laughed and began ramming his hard cock up into her tight ass hard. "Is that better?" he slapped her ass cheeks again as he continued fucking her ass hard. He knew that he would be able to keep up the pace for a while. She felt increadable and was taking being fucked in the ass real well. He continued squeeing her tits hard one at a time and now and then play with her pussy. "Tell me my sexy and lovely one, what else do you like having done to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:37 am

she sucked in a breath and arched up against him hard before bitting her lip to keep from moaning loud... " hmmmm like what?" she slightly remembered dante preparing a bag for her but she forgot all about it, being tired half the time while hunting down the two idiots had her distracted, only now did she remember it and not really know what was in it." there are plenty of things that i like.. and some mix the pain with the pleasure. " she hissed out, squirming on the bed, sure he was giving her pleasure but she couldn't help but n otice the differences between him and dante.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Damion wondered what she ment about pain with pleasure. "Now that you will have to tell me about." he told her. "It sounds interesting." He fucked her ass harder and faster, trying to burry his dick as far up it as possible. She was different. Any one else would have already climaxed and she seemed hardly ready, even though she was moaning and squirming on the bed. Had he found someone that could actually match him. He grinned and squeezed her tits hard some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:07 am

she glanced back at him and grinned slightly. " now you will have to wait on that one.. considering you are busy at the moment. " she teased as she pushed hard back against him before groaning as he seemed to speed up on his thrusting and get harder, bitting her lip she trembled in pleasure, hissing slightly again as he squeezed her breasts hard again. " hmmmm carefull love, those are attached you know. " she grinned slightly as she felt her body begin to tighten up finally, the pleasure building to the point where now she was getting close to her climax but was not reaching it just yet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next