The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 16 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:22 pm

(( aww come on pokie poke))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:21 am

(will be don't worry. Just thinking of what to post.)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:50 pm

((lol not too worried, just a little bored. one of the other guys that posts with me doesn't get on as much anymore . he switched jobs and all. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Dante waited till she was asleep then he got up and dressed. Putting the toys away on the table beside the bed and went down the hall way. He heard the moans and screams coming from the one room and grinned. He could tell that Damion and the woman were enjoying each other's company. When he heard them finish and her talking. From the tone of her voice she didn't want to stay around long. He had probably given her a good fright with his talk with her. He knocked on the door and Damion got up and answered it.

Dante looked over at the bathroom where Chaffon was relaxing in the tub. "Well I see you two got along quite well." he grinned. "Well if you are not to busy perhaps we can talk."

Damion shugged his shoulders. The sooner he found out what the vampire wanted and could come to some sort of agreement to keep the bounty hunters off his ass the better. He quickly pulled on some clothes, whent tinto the bathroom and gave Chaffon a deep kiss. "Be back soon." he whispered and then went out with Dante.

Dante took him to his study and he took a seat by the fire motioning Damion to take the other one. "Well now Damion, you are a very hard man to bring in. It seems your skills and your abilities have greatly been underestimated." He looked at Damion intently. "But to the reason I have been wanting you here. I know about your "accident". How the vampire's blood was able to mix with yours and give you the strength, agility, and healing properties and long life of a vampire without the negative part of the deal is what I want to find out. I have tried with my own blood to duplicate what happened to you but with out the same results. I am a man of science you might say. Your case intrests me."

Damion listened and grinned. So it was his condition that intrested the old vampire. He looked at the vampire and wondered if it was for him or for use on others that he wanted to dublicate the process. Would be nice not to have to worry about drinking blood all the time but have all the nice benifits. He also wondered if Dante could duplicate the process if Chaffon would like to try it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:27 am

she tensed slightly when she heard Dante's voice. glancing at the door she shifted a little as she picked up the rag again to wash her arms. She really didn't feel comfortable with him even in the same room with her.She only half paid attention to what they where talking about before looking up as Damion came in and gave her a deep kiss.. kissing him back she frowned'' ok.. hurry up i am not going to stay awake long you know..'' mumbled even as she watched him leave. She would give him a few more days maybe before she wanted to leave, that way it gave her plenty of time to get things ready. After several more minutes she got up and dried off with one of the towels before hanging it up to dry. Walking back to the bed naked she climbed up on it before pulling the sheets over her body and layed down. Yawning she sighed and curled up before reaching over and turning the light off. She would sleep and if damion came back more then likely he would wake her up if he needed anything.

Raven slept for only an hour or two before she suddenly woke again, sighing she stretched out and frowned, she had no idea what kept waking her up but it was getting annoying, though she had learned long time ago to listen her feelings she all she just had to do was figure out what the hell it was. getting up she ran a hand through her hair and glanced out the window. it was still dark out, maybe all she needed was fresh air or something. could help her figure out what her instincts where trying to tell her, no need to tell Dante,she wasn't even sure he could tell her what was going on, she didn't feel sick that she knew of. just a bit hungry and still tired. '' damn.. '' muttered, glancing at the bed, it was definitely comfortable. but she decided a small walk would be good. Pulling some clothes on she grabbed her cloak and pulled it on , it was still winter and being half human meant she could still get sick, though being half vampire made it extremely hard to get sick.. Better to be safe then sorry. Pulling her shoes on she headed down the hall silently , passing Dante's office she glanced at the closed door , hearing voices she shook her head slightly before slipping out one of the servants doors.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:13 am

"Now what would all of this intail, this research?" Damion asked.

"Some blood taken from you so I can study it. You telling me about your family. Where they came from, and if they were involved in any unusal things. It should not take long and then you will be free to go." Dante told him. If he could isolate what gave Damion's blood the special ability to blend with a vampires blood he would have the key that he sought to perhaps help other vampires.

"Doesn't seem so bad. I'll stay a few days and let you experiment. Now what is your intentions with Chaffon? She does not like vampires and especially you." Damion leaned back in the chair.

Dante chuckled. "Don't worry, she will not be harmed. I take it though she does not wish to take the teaching position in the town? Had a feeling she wouldn't. When the two of you leave, you both will be well provided for. Should set you both up for a good long time." he rose from his chair. "Now I think she may be waiting for you."

Damion rose from his chair also and made his way back up to the bedroom. It looked as if she was asleep. He stripped and slid under the covers and up against her naked body, placing and arm over it, pressing his body against hers.

As Rave left the house, eyes followed her every move. The gleam of lust flickered across his eyes, as he bided his time, watching and seeing what Rave was up to.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Raven got the feeling she was being watched, glancing over her shoulder she looked around before sighing, maybe it was the Dante's staff, they do like to hide and watch her from time to time. Shaking her head she headed for the stables, smiling as she spotted her horse '' hey there love.. '' moving over to him she lightly slid a hand over his nose and gave it a loving rub.. '' can't sleep either? well then .maybe we should go out for a small ride like we usually do '' giving a small laugh as he danced around in excitement she grabbed his bridle and easily slipped it on. She would ride bareback this time, it always seemed to soothe her when she was troubled and nothing else helped. '' easy now.. don't need you stepping on me. '' she teased as she opened the stall gate and led him out, he seemed to calm down as she talked to him. Once she had him out of the barn she closed the doors before going back over to him '' now then,, just an hour or so .. should do the trick. '' pulling the reigns around his neck she easily lept up onto his bare back. Settling down as he held still before giving his neck a good rub.. '' you can run as fast as you want. ''making him walk out of the gates , she glanced at the wide open space, She would stay within Dante's perimeter, not wanting to meet up with the wolves again. Her eyes where good and the moonlight helped her spot anything around her before she leaned down and nudged Shadow in the side with her heels.Signaling him to run. Bracing herself she relaxed as he jolted forward and easily picked up speed.

she shifted slightly , having waking as she felt damion pressing his body up against hers. yawning she rolled over and looked up at him '' hmmm well you seem to still be in one piece.. so what did he say?"rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she woke up more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:05 pm

(( fixing to do a new rp. XD got a good looking picture for my girl. you want that one? she gunna be a werewolf. XD two of my older rp's are no longer active cause the other guy stopped rping.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:11 pm

here is the link if you are interested XD its a very long post hehe.

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/xavier-s-mansion-f41/slave-to-fate-reserved-mature-r-t421.htm#33883
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:16 pm

((pokie poke Smile ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:29 am

The man watched Raven get her horse and mount up. He grinned as it seemed she was making it easier for him by the minute. He had seen her from the brush when her and the man had fought his pack. He had not been allowed to participate since he was the son of the Pack Leader and his father did not want him killed. His father had been defeated, humiliated and killed. Now a new leader was chosen and he was basicly forced from the pack. Not only did he want revenge, but the sight of the woman had made him horny He liked what he saw, and he wanted her. He would kill her horse and eat it, and rape her. He changed into his werewolf form and followed a safe distance away so she could not smell him and hopefully not see him.

Damion reached over her as she turned and patted her ass. "Well he wants to study my blood for the change the vampires blood did to me. Not sure why he would want that but I think if he finds out and can make some sort of seurm to duplicate it, that might be worth quite a bit of money." he moved his hand up to her face as he rested himself on the elbow of his other arm. "Think you would like to look this way for a very long time?" he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:56 am

she looked up at him curiously , still blinking several times to get rid of the remaining sleep fog on her brain.. ' hmm? look what way?" frowned before arching a brow. '' really now.. i would love to look the way i do for a very long time but.. i highly doubt i can without changing err... into one of them. '' she mumbled as she looked up at him. '' interesting that he wants to do that.. and your right a serum like that would definitely be worth alot.'' smiled slightly as she shrugged'' can i ask you something?"she waited, watching him.

Raven glanced back behind her, frowning as she still got the sensation she was still being followed, she made sure she stayed within Dante's boundaries so figured it wasn't one of the werewolves. Still it was unsettling to feel like she had a target on her back. She was armed though she wasn't stupid enough to leave the safety of the castle without her small sword, this one she had hidden in her cloak.Along with some smaller little daggers strapped to her inner thighs and outer. The blades where laced with poison that wouldn't kill anyone but atleast make them severely sick enough for her to escape if she was ever caught. .. Wrinkling her nose she turned back to look forward as she patted her horses neck '' Come on Shadow. i think we have been out long enough . '' smiled tugging on the reigns to get him to turn around and away from the stream, she had stopped long enough to allow him to get a drink of the cold water. '' i think we both can sleep peacefully tonight love. '' she scanned the area slowly , using every bit of her abilities to try and see who it was she felt was hiding out there. '' Be on the alert Shadow, we have some company.'' she could already tell that her horse was picking up on something, he got a little tense, and his ears kept flicking back and forth as he carefully picked his way back to the path.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:10 am

Damion grinned. "Well if a serum can be made, you would not be turned into one of them. And you would be a match for any one of them. Strength, agility, fast healing, all the benifits with out the drawbacks." When she asked him if she could ask him something, he shugged his shoulders. "Sure what do you want to know?"

The werewolf waited until she began back to the mansion. He was up in a tree a strong wire net in hand. He heard her comment to her hourse and just grinned. Yes the horse could sence him but would not know where he was until it was to late. He pulled on the robe that held one end of the net to make sure it was firmly secure and then as she passed the tree he was in he lept. Swinging the net out to ensare Raven as he flew by her and then hit the ground and jump up intp another tree as the net closed around her and suspended her over the path below. He then looked at Raven. "Now I will dine on your horse and have my way with you." He then lept for the horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:12 pm

she shrugged'' why would you want others to be like you ? wouldn't that make it more dangerous for you ? well i mean .. your just going to make it more easier for hunters to go after you if they get what you have.. '' she was just curious about it. trying to figure out why he would even want that.

Raven didn't even have time to react as the net went over her before she was hanging in the air, she did however have enough time to shout out a command for Shadow, he reacted instantly , kicking his back legs up , his hooves narrowly grazing the weres face before he took off running, Her horse was fast and once he got started nothing would be able to catch him that easily.Struggling in the net she tried to unhook one of her daggers'' stay away from my horse you bloody furball. '' she growled out , pissed off at being caught in the trap.'' touch him and i will personally make sure your castrated.. '' narrowed her eyes at him, hoping to distract him from her horse, giving shadow enough time to get to the castle without any trouble.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Damion chuckled. "Well there will be that are rich and have a desire for long life. They will be immortal to the point of living long lives, but they still can die from having the heart or brain destroyed. There will be those that will want them out of the way and will find a way to kill them. But they will pay hansomely for the seurm." he grinned. "I would make sure that no one but the ones I pick will get it. Why he wants it I am not sure but I have a feeling it is not for those that hut vampires."

He growled out his disapointment at missing the horse. It would have been a fine meal. He was not about to chase after it though. He had his prize and he did not want it to get away. He returned to Raven and chuckled. "He would have been a good meal, but I can get something else. Right now it is you I want. "I intend to fuck you bitch, fuck you hard, again and again." She was nice and tangled in the net. He lowered the net to the ground and looked her over. Slapping her hands away from what looked to be a dagger he reached in and grabbed it. "Nauhty, naughty, can't let you have any of those." Hoisting her up over his shoulder he began moving away from the area fast. "Don't want your vampire friend or the other one finding you."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:44 am

(( Razz dun forget that other one unless you not interested. XD gotta let me know. ))

she wrinkled her nose before shaking her head'' that's just nasty talking about getting brains and hearts destroyed.. '' she teased slightly before sighing'' well its up to you i suppose. i mean your the one getting stuck with needles and what not.'' grinned.. '' glad its you and not me. '' she teased again as she leaned up'' hmmm now look what you done. i am all wide awake now. ''

Raven yelped slightly when he slapped her hands away from the dagger, glaring at him she squirmed and struggled as she felt herself getting lowered down. '' i hope whatever you eat gives you a bad case of indigestion.'' she growled out, squirming even more as he hoisted her up on his shoulder, it was hard moving in the night but it still didn't keep her from trying. . she was just glad that he would have to let her out of the net in order to find her other weapons, it gave her another advantage that she could spring on him. '' Hate to burst your bubble fur ball but that is not now nor ever going to happen'' managing to get her fingers through the small holes of the net she squirmed more while digging her sharp nails into his back, hoping to get some kind of leverage to get free.'' you don't know my friends very well, they will easily find you .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:25 am

(have a post ready for the other rp. Just got to refine it a bit)

"So you are wide awake are you?" grinning he moved his hand up to her tits and began squeezing them hard. "Looks like you want to be fucked again. I like that. But first......" he reached over and took one of the fake cocks and dipped it into the lubricant. "This time you will have this up that fine ass of yours." He rolled her on to her stomach and then spread her ass cheeks and incerted the fake cock up her ass and strapped it onto her thighs. Then he rolled her back over on to her back and began squeezing her tits and kissing and suckling on them.

The werewolf only laughed. "Oh perhaps in time they will find you, but not until I have had my way with you. He made his way towards the packs camp and passed with in it boundries. To all that would follow, it would seem that they had kidnapped her and would attack them. Once on the other side of the camp he made for an abandoned cottage. Here he dumped her on the floor and took a cloth and poured a foul smelling substance on it as he covered his nose and mouth with another cloth. The cloth with the substance on it he put to Rave's face, holding it there so she had to breath it in. "You are but half a vampire my dear, from what the talk is, so this will effect you. You will sleep for a while giving me time to search you for weapons and strip you with out a fight."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:27 pm

(( awesome. wow your like me lol i usually reread my posts before putting them out XD ))

she groaned and tried to hold still as he inserted the fake toy in her. once she was rolled over though she squirmed more as he began to play with her breasts, biting her lower lip slightly she ran her hands through his hair, slightly tugging on some of the strands'' hmmm gee now i am starting to think your a sex maniac'' she teased, half closing her eyes as she enjoyed what he was doing, getting highly aroused.

Raven gave a slight grunt as he just dumped her on the floor, nearly knocking some of the air out of her.Trying to roll over but it was hard with the stupid net tightly around her. Wrinkling her nose at the smell of the stuff she watched him put on the rag she swore, cursing smart ass fur balls even as she tried to move away from the stuff, but it was impossible when he had her pinned on the floor to keep the rag from moving away from her face. It didn't take long for her to feel sick as she got drowsy. The stuff was making her fall asleep, she just prayed that it didn't last long so she could atleast try and keep some of her weapons. Talk was that she was half vampire, only thing she didn't let out in discussion was the fact that she had more vampire in her then human which was why she had hard times staying out in the sun for periods of time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Damion laughed. "Perhaps I am." he told her. "But with such a lovely body that you have one cannot help but want to enjoy it." he squeezed her tits some more and suckled on them before kissing her deeply. "And I think you are enjoying it all, perhaps you are a nympho and don't know it yet." he told her when he broke the kiss and moved a hand down to her pussy as he went back to kissing playing with her tits.

When he was satisfied that she was alseep, he undid the net and then stripped her clothes off. He found her weapons and tossed them across the room. Satisfied he moved her over to the bed and placed shackles on her wrists and ankles. They were inlaid with silver so they would help weaken her. Once shackled he sat on the bed and squeezed her large tits hard, enjoying the feel of them on his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:48 pm

she snorted and groaned slightly as he continued to tease and play with her. '' hmmm not my fault you started it.. hmmmm and i will only agree to enjoying it. as for being a nympho ummm maybe not yet.'' she squirmed more as she felt his hand snake down to her crotch, making her shiver in delight'' hmm makes me wonder what your going to do once we leave.. you can't exactly take these nifty little toys with us.''

raven grunted slightly as she was already beginning to wake up as he moved her to the bed, blinking slightly she frowned , forcing her eyes open slowly they felt heavy and stung a little, probably from whatever chemical he used to put her out. She jerked slightly when he placed the shackles on her before feeling his hands on her breasts.. Blinking even more to try and clear the fog from her mind she grumbled slightly as she jerked at the shackles more.'' get your hands off me fur ball''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:07 pm

He only chuckled as Rave jerked at the chains and told him to get his hands off of her. he continued playing with her tits, squeezing them hard and pinching their nipples. "The chains are special made my lovely. They have been designed to hold a full vampire. So it is no use to strugle." he laughed as he moved a hand down to her pussy, and began fingering it. "I am going to enjoy fucking you.

"Who said i can't take them with me." he grinned and began fingering her pussy first with one finger then with two. "I'll make you squirm, moan, and cry out in pleasure." he chuckled. "How is that fake cock doing up your ass."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:20 am

raven jerked again, giving a deep hiss of warning towards him as she tried to pull away from him once more, still feeling small affects of whatever chemical he used on her.Her mouth felt dry and for some reason she had a really nasty craving for food and blood. She just hoped he got close enough for her to bite him. Licking her lips slightly and ignoring the small scrape of her fangs against her tongue she glared at him, her head throbbing from another side affect of the drug. '' really now.. silver? isn't that supposed to be a werewolf thing? you know silver to the heart and all that crap'' She was trying her best to ignore what he was doing in hopes that maybe her body wouldn't even respond to his rough touches, though she doubted it since she was used to Dante's rough play. '' yea well you better damn well hope its worth it, and you better hope Dante kills you before i do, cause i promise to make it as painful and slow as i possible can'' talking seemed to be a good way to distract herself, she would just keep on doing it until she annoyed the hell out of him.

she bit her lip and squirmed more as she felt him teasing her with his fingers, flushing slightly she grinned'' is that a threat or a promise ? wonder how long it will take you to get me to do all three of those things.. ahh and well those toys don't belong to you , heh don't you have to ask permission instead of stealing from the vamp that might kill you if you cross him?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:03 pm

The Were grinned. "Not just silver my dear but it is called True Silver." he rubbed her clit as he fingered her pussy. "Something about it that us Were's can handle without any problem but we have fund that the effect on vampires are quite interesting." he ran his toung over her tits and nipples as he squeezed them. "Such delicious tits you have my dear, and ahhhhhhhh such a nice hot pussy. I can feel your juices begining to flow." he chuckled. "As for your Vampire friend, well he will be quite busy with the Pack. You see they don't like him to much, and since I took you through their camp, he will follow the trail there." he grinned. "Might even kill him which would be nice. But even if they don't, the trail will end there with all the scents of my kind about."

"Doubt that he will kill me over a few sex toys. Besides he will owe me for letting him do his experiment. Also i am a thief after all, so if I steal them, no big deal. He should expect something like that." He claimed her lips for another kiss, then asked her. "I don't think it will take long to have you doing all three. You are already squirming and moaning. How bad do you wish me to fuck that pussy of yours. You going to beg me to fuck you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:14 pm

she grunted she tried to jerk away from him again but the chains kept most of her movement from going to far.She was trying her best to ignore what his fingers where doing but if her body was now responding she was going to be in a bit of trouble. '' really now.. dante is not that stupid you know. he may end up killing your whole pack you know..'' she mumbled, trying to jerk on the chains once more even though they didn't give. '' why the hell are you doing this anyways. i hadn't done a damn thing to you.''

she groaned slightly as she squirmed and bit her lip slightly as he continued to tease her.. '' true.. hmmm well i dare you to try .. i bet you can't get me doing all three within five minutes..'' she grinned, arching a brow as she tugged on his hair a little hard.. '' hmmm i don't beg hun. but i will say i am definitely aroused enough to want you to fuck me bad.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:03 am

He just laughed at her attempts to break free. He continued squeezing her tits hard and suckling on them as he fingered her pussy. Then he stood up and took his pants off and adjusted the chains by pulling on them and locking them into place so her legs were spread and up a bit so he could move between her legs. "Now bitch I will fuck you nice and hard and later I intend to fuck that fine ass of yours as well. He moved up and placed his cock up to her pussy and then rammed it into her hard as he placed his arms on either side of her. Then he began fucking her hard with his large cock. "Yess you are nice and tight. I like that."

Damion chuckled and moved her so that he could stand by the bed side and fuck her. Raising her legs a bit he moved between her legs and slipped his hard cock up into her pussy. He rammed it up inside her and began to fuck her. This way as he fucked her pussy he would also hit the fake cock and push it up into her ass a bit. "How is this." he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next