The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 17 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:24 pm

Raven sucked in a breath of hair, releasing it on a hiss as he rammed himself into her, arching up slightly as much as she could as she yanked hard on t he chains again, clamping her mouth shut so she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing any moans or groans from her., even though that was a little hard but she managed.

her eyes widened slightly as he put her in a position before ramming himself into her making her moan in pleasure as she squirmed more. '' ohhhh that.. that is definitely good.. '' grinned as she bit her lip and moved a little bit. enjoying what he was doing'' hmmm definitely might make me do all three soon,.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:17 am

"Oh you know you love being fucked. Don't fight it, enjoy it." He continued slowly raming his hard cock up into her pussy. "You might even not want to go back to that vampire after I get done with you." he chuckled, and reached up and squeezed one of her tits hard.

Damion only grinned as he continued to fuck her hard. "So you like this eh. Next time I will do you doggy style with the fake cock up your ass. I bet it will be even more intense." He reached up and grabbed one of her tits and began squeezing it and pulling on its nipple. "I think by the time we leave here you will want to be fucked quite often."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:48 am

she gasped and moaned as she arched up slightly as he grabbed one of her breasts and began to tease and pull on her nipple'' hmmm you might be right about that'' she mumbled as she bit her lip , keeping her eyes half open to watch him, she was trying her best to keep from crying out and his time was almost up on the dare, she just had to hold out a little longer.

Raven grunted slightly as she bit down harder on her lip , drawing blood a little as she tugged harder on the chains before giving up on them, she had already rubbed her wrists raw from doing it. she was trying to ignore him before he started to play with her breasts again , gaining a small moan from her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:26 pm

He could see she was almost there. She was trying hard not to cry out. He pulled her to him a bit more, moving her legs up higher and rammed his cock up inside her even deeper. He was not about to lose the bet. Though they had not made any wagers. But he had made her squirm, moan in pleasure, now he wanted to make her cry out her pleasure.

The Were chuckled more when she leat out a small moan. "You see you enjoy being fucked. It feels good doesn't it." lowering his head he began suckling on her large tits as he squeezed them one at a time. "Don't fight it, enjoy it."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:07 pm

raven couldn't think any more, her senses where out of whack as she squirmed under him more now. She would kill him later, right now though she was just starting to enjoy what they where doing, even though he had forced it. She only slightly wondered what dante was doing before she got distracted again.

she bit her lip and moaned again as he moved her legs and pulled her closer, making him go in deeper, she could feel the pleasure building quickly as she dug her nails into his arms. '' ooohhhh thats good. ''' flushed deeply before crying out as she arched up as much as she could against him, climaxing hard and fast.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:11 pm

He could not but laugh as she began moaning and squirmed under him. He was enjoying himself with her. He would do what ever he wanted with her. "Thats it my lovely little captive. Moan and cry out your pleasure. I know you love it." he kept fuckhing her hard till he finally knew he was ready to fill her pussy with cum. He rammed his cock up into her hard and held himself there, pumping cum into her. "Damn that felt good."

Damion smiled as she cried out. "You see my dear, you are in such need to be fucked on a regular basis." He rammed his cock up into her pussy and filled it with cum. Then he grabed her by the arms and pulled her up to a sitting position and kissed her deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:42 pm

she gasped and arched against him as she felt him fill her before she was yanked up and being kissed, groaning softly against his mouth she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck as she lightly nipped his lower lip '' well i blame you for that but i am not going to complain. i love it. '' grinned , her face slightly flushed from what they where doing'' hmm what else do you have in your little bag of tricks?"

Raven grunted and bit down on her lip hard as she arched up against him, she couldn't help it, it was her own bodies reaction to stimulation that he was doing. when she felt him cum it just triggered her own climax, unwanted that it was but still. clenching her teeth she jerked under him again before trying to relax. '' i hope this is worth the pain i am going to put you in if i get out of these damn chains'' she mumbled. tugging hard on the chains. she couldn't snap them but hopefully she could yank them out of the wall since the wall wasn't made with the same silver.she could already feel some give in the wall. . She ignored his comment about her loving it,she refused to respond to that even though she had to admit to herself she enjoyed it just a little.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:56 am

Damion sat down on the bed next to her and undid the straps to the fake cock and removed it slowly from her ass. Putting an arm about her he continued playing with her tits. "Well there are some rings that will fit around your tits here that will cause them to buldge out and become more sensitive." he reached into the bag and brought them out. They were made of metal but covered in a soft fur like material. There was also a couple paddles that could be used to spank her ass cheeks with.

The lycan only laughed at her comments. He again pulled on the change here and there, bringing her to a sitting position on the bed, her arms somewhat outstrechced and her legs spread apart. He sat next to her and played withher large tits some more. He noticed the little red dots on each tit where the needle daggers had recently been. "Ahhhhh I see the old boy has used needle daggers on your tits. I think I will do the same and see how you like it when I do it to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:04 am

she groaned slightly as he removed the fake toy from her before he went back to playing with her breasts. Laughing slightly she squirmed a little as she glanced at him '' i swear its like your hands are glued there..do you have some envy that you don't have big breasts like women do?" she teased as she squirmed slightly before eying the rings that he pulled out.'' really now.. how do you even put them on?"

raven gave a low growl as he moved the chains again , repositioning her. she felt like some damn puppet and he was the puppet master.. narrowing her eyes at him she tried to pull away before he spoke of the needle daggers'' geez your definitely a sex maniac too .. why don't you go and find some she wolf to go play with , i am sure they will like the attention more then anything'' grumbled trying her best not to make any more sounds considering her body was now sensitive and he practically had her dripping wet from whatever else he was going to do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:18 pm

(( Pokie your turn))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:03 am

"Well lets see now." he looked at the rings and figured it out. They could be lossened or tightened by a screw on the side. He placed one over her right tit and tightened it, causing her tit to buldge out from it. He did the same to her other tit. "Well now how does that feel he asked as he moved a hand over her buldging tits.

The lycan grinned as he continued squeeing her tits and then suckling on them. "Ahhhhhh but I find you more desireable. A half vampire, half human and one that is damned good looking. He moved a hand down to her pussy and began fingering her. "Now look here, you are all wet. You are enjoying what I am doing to you aren't you." he chuckled. "You are a horny little thing. I guess that vampire has brought something out in you that you probably never knew you had in you."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:28 am

she watched him curiously as he put the toys on her breast, trying her best not to squirm as it felt a little strange, yet made her a little more sensitive then before'' not to bad.. a little strange.. feels kinda funny actually . '' she mumbled, squirming slightly as he moved his hands over them a little, '' hmm geez. makes me wonder if all vampires are a little.... horny all the time'' grinned as she eyed him '' and you of course''

Raven grunted as she half closed her eyes and bit her lip as he fingered her, making her squirm as much as she could as she watched him .. '' hmm its even better if i am not chained up you know.. but then again i highly doubt you can even handle me that way '' she taunted as she squirmed more, right now she was so aroused all she wanted to do was have it sated before she did anything else.. ' and you better plan on feeding me cause starving me is not a very nice thing to do and would definitely cause you more problems.'' she was already starting to crave blood, worse she craved it more then human food.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:15 am

Grinning, "Well lets just say I love fucking a beautiful woman, and I must say that you qualify for that, and you make me want to fuck you as much as possible." He kissed her tits and licked their nipples as he continued squeezing them. "As for the vampires, well I am not sure about that, but from the toys this old boy has, one would think he enjoys it alot." He took the fake cock and placed it up into her pussy, moving it in and out slowly. "I am going to fuck that magnificent ass of yours again. But first lets get you nice and hot shall we."

"Oh have no fear my dear, I know you need blood to survive as well as regular food. I have heard about your kind. Though they are few, word has spread. Though it might not be human blood, I have some animals that you will be able to satisfy your craving on. By her squirming and how wet she was becoming, he knew she was very aroused. "Tell me my dear, did you enjoy the old vampire stabbing your tits?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:38 am

she laughed and squirmed slightly before giving a little moan as he used the fake toy on her. Biting her lip slightly as she looked up at him'' hmm gee you make it sound like you never want to leave bed again. sounds enticing'' she teased, squirming a little as he teased her with the fake toy.. '' mhmmm shouldn't take you that long to get me all hot and riled up.''

she grunted and squirmed slightly as she glanced at him'' animal blood really doesn't work.. it may sate it for a short period of time but for me i will need the other blood.'' she grumbled before flushing deeply at his answer'' i am not going to answer that and you can't make me anyways'' she grumbled, yanking hard on the chains one more time. Giving up when they didn't give.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:39 pm

((taggy tag your it))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:45 pm

"Ah so I have found out. You are a horny one now. Which is alright to me. He moved her over to his lap so her back was to him. "Now stradle my lap and ease yourself back and impale your ass on my cock, after I grease it up for you." He grabbed the jar of grease and began lubing her ass. Once done he guided his cock up to her anal opening and then told her, "Now slide back on it my dear.

"So you like human blood do you. Well I am sure I can find you someone that will full fill that need. But first I am going to fuck you up your ass." He had to rearrange the chains once more. Clip on new ones and undo others then flipped her over onto her hands and knees with her legs still spread. The chains that were attached on the wrist manacles he pulled so she could grip the head board. Then he move up behind her and spread her ass cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:13 pm

she moved slightly straddling his lap and waited for him to finish what he was doing before she relaxed and slowly began to push back on him, giving a slight moan as she did so.'' hmm well your a horny one too other wise it would be kinda boring with only one person horny '' she teased. shifting slightly get more relaxed before leaning completely back against him.

Raven grunted slightly as she glanced at him .. '' i atleast don't kill the human'' she grumbled before squirming as much as she could, wanting to make it difficult for him to move her before she found herself on her hands and knees. '' don't you ever sleep'' she growled out, tugging at the chains as he added some more and took some off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:15 pm

As she moved back against him his clock slid nice and smoothly up into her ass. "Mmmmmm that feels so good my dear." he told her as he then began squeezing her tits again. "Your ass is nice and tight around my cock. He began kissing her neck and shoulders. "How do your tits feel, are they more sensitive and giving you more pleasure?"

"Leaving the human alive is up to you, but remember he will be a liability to me. Can't have him running off and telling that old vampire where you are." he told her. He laughted when she asked if he ever slept. "Oh do not worry, about that, I will sleep some time, but right now I want to enjoy fucking you and doing anything I want to you." He began pushing lubricant up into her ass. "You see I will not be cruel and dry fuck your ass." Once he was satisfied she had enough lubricant he moved up behind her and placed his cock up to her anal opening and pushed hard on it, forcing his cock up into her ass, until it was fully burried in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:25 pm

she moaned softly as she pushed hard against him, shivering slightly as she felt his kisses on her shoulders and neck, flushing she looked at him from over her shoulder as she nodded'' definitely more sensitive. ooooo hmmm definitely feels a little more better'' she mumbled as she shifted her hips more as she slightly moved against him, wanting him to move more.

Raven gasped and moaned as she automatically pushed hard back against him, closing her eyes as she tried to hold still but her body wouldn't let her as she wanted to move. '' hmmm how nice of you '' she grumbled, trying to be sarcastic though it came out on a very husky and pleasured tone. '' and leave the human alive damn it.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:39 am

((taggy your it))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:48 am

"Well now that is good to know. Might have to use them in the future." As she came back on his cock he lifted his hips some to force his cock even deeper up her ass if it was possible. "After this bout my dear I think we will both need to rest and sleep." He had fucked her good and hard for part of the night and he didn't want to wear her out completely. Picking up one of the needle daggers he ran the tip of it over her tits. "Damn woman you are remarkable you know that/"

He laughed and said, "Very well my dear I will not kill him. But you must fully let yourself go. You will give into everything I want to do to you." He squeezed her tits hard, "Now move that fine ass of yours up and down on my cock. Later I will have to obtain one of those daggers so I can see how it feels to stab your tits, or perhaps I will use a slim dagger I have here, since you heal fast."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:35 am

she gasped and moaned as she felt him go in as deep as possible, making her squirm more on his lap as she nodded a little '' hmmmmm definitely sleep after this.. i think i will sleep for atleast a day '' she arched against him slightly as she felt the dagger being ran over her skin .giving a half laugh with another moan as she glanced back at him '' really now, what makes you say that?"she could already feeling the pleasure building so knew that pretty soon it would already have her going over the edge.

she groaned as she closed her eyes biting her lip before glancing back at him '' fine.. i will do whatever you want just no killing humans..'' frowned before scowling at him '' the more time i have without blood, the less my body has a chance of healing fast. so i would definitely hold off on any stabbings. '' she grumbled before closing her eyes again as she slowly began to move, making sure to keep up with her end of the deal just to keep him from killing some innocent human. though really at this point now she could barely muster up any real feelings for caring. she just chalked it up to the fact that she was starving and getting very grumpy over it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 am

"Well you are able to keep up with me and you seem to enjoy being fucked more then other women. Plus you don't mind trying something different." he squeezed her left tit harder as he ran the tip of the needle dagger over it's nipple. "Like this." he was talking about the dagger. He kissed her neck before placing the tip of the dagger up to her left tit just below the nipple. He let her come down on his cock before he squeezed her tit hard again and plunged the dagger into it. He growled out his pleasure as he pumped her ass full of cum.

He smiled as Raven began to move more on his cock, causing the friction to increase and making him feel good. He chuckled a bit as he finally rammed his cock up her ass hard and pumped it full of cum. "Now that was good my dear." he told her and slid from under her. He rearranged her legs so she could lay down and adjusted the chains. "Now you be a good girl and rest while I go find you a nice delicious human to feed upon." he got dressed and went out of the cottage.

Back at the mansion, Raven's horse finally made it back and servents alerted Dante. He shook his head and wondered if he was going to have to assign someone to watch her. Coming back with out its rider told him Raven was in trouble once again. Having his horse saddled he mounted up and rode off with one of the servants that was an expert tracker. He followed her horses hoof prints back to where she had been attacked and then again to the lycan's camp. One of the lycans that was placed out as a guard had the misfortune of coming upon Dante. He was not in a very good mood and the creature died but not before alerting the camp.

Drawing his sword, one coated in silver he moved into the middle of the camp as the lycans awoke in their human form. "Where is the woman?" he demanded to know as he turned slowly at the gathering of the pack. One male strode forward, the new alpha. He snarled but did not attack. "We know nothing of your woman." he spat out.

"The trail leads here." Dante looked at the leader with narrowed eyes. "One of your kind took her. His prints and foul order was all over the area where he attacked and kidnaped Raven."

"Not one of us." the leader snarled. "But perhaps the outcast. One I threw out." Dante looked around the camp but did not see any sign of Raven. "We want no trouble from you." he spat out, "We are not on the land you claim and have no quarl with you."

Dante sheathed his sword strode from the camp back to his tracker and horse. "Find the trail. I am sure there will be one leading from here."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:48 am

she gasped and moaned in pleasure, arching against him hard as she climaxed right as he plunged the dagger into her breast, making her whimper as she leaned against him.'' ohhhh man . '' bit her lip slightly as she held still, the dagger stung but she was able to handle it as she looked back at him from over her shoulder'' definitely .good thing i am good with alot of energy'' she slowly relaxed before frowning as she heard commotion outside'' wonder what that is all about.. ''

Raven cried out as he rammed himself hard into her as he came, making her squirm as she jerked on the chains again before slowly relaxing as he allowed her to lay down finally. She watched him get dressed and leave before she moved, glancing around the room slowly to try and figure out a way out of the chains, atleast she had a bit of movement from the chains, not much but just enough to allow her to move. glancing at the bed she moved to roll on her side, using her nails to rip open the fabric and work on one of the springs.It took her a bit of time but she managed to snap a small piece off to use on the locks of the chain. she knew how to pick any lock out there, whether it be chains or vaults.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:22 pm

((taggy))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next