The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forsaken (May be R)

2 posters

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

The Forsaken (May be R) - Page 23 Empty Re: The Forsaken (May be R)

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:58 pm

She smiled softly back at him, not saying anything as he closed his eyes. It wouldn't hurt for her to take a nap as well. She set a mental alarm so that she would wake up half an hour before their stop. Mental alarms worked most of the time. She wasn't all that tired, so it should work perfectly.. She lay back down on the bench, closing her eyes, and started counting lambs.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:08 am

It wasn't long until Clause woke back up... only... not himself... Varok was strong enough to take over again... fueled by the thought of what would happen to him if they succeeded in getting back... he moves over to Riley... This train would take them a bit further... Varok presses his lips to hers... draining any energy she might have left... ensuring she would be asleep for a long, long time... He smiled, feeling better... now having more secure footing over Clause...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:13 am

She hadn't fallen asleep in that time, and without having opened her eyes first, she thought Clause was just giving her a wake up kiss. However, she was finding out the hard way that he was taking all of her energy. She also realised it too late, and felt herself weaken, soon falling into a deep, deep sleep. She definately wasn't going to wake up for a while, and even when she did, she wouldn't be awake for long...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:20 am

Varok moved her body... laying down on the bench... he smiles and strokes her hair for a moment before sitting back down... nothing would stop him with his beautiful prize now... Once they were in Spain... it would be too late... any attempts to get back would result in them only having to turn back around once Varok gained control... Varok simply sat... planning to put her back under whenever she might start to wake up... she wouldn't trouble him this time... her training would have to take place once they arrived.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:28 am

Even in her sleep, she had snuggled up close to him, despite that she actually wasn't that cold. When half an hour to the next stop came around, she amazingly still woke up. She was barely functional, but she still woke up. She didn't move from where she was in waking. She looked around the room for a moment, then closed her eyes again, seeing nothing exciting. It then clicked in: the next stop. She jumped, waking herself up pretty quickly, but still not having much thought process she was so tired. She sat up, looking at Varok. "We have to catch the next stop, don't forget ok?" she said, even as she fought to keep her eyes open..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:32 am

"I won't pet... just go to sleep... just rest..." he says pressing his lips to hers... amazed that she woke up in the first place. He grins down at her... if he took anymore, she would be in a coma for a month... He smiles. "Just relax... let sleep take over... Master will make sure nothing bad happens to you..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:40 am

She kissed him back, though very, very softly due to her being so tired. "Alright." she whispered, laying against him once more, closing her eyes, and falling back asleep easily. Now, she wasn't going to wake up for about a day. Riley was at too much of a lack of energy to be able to wake up easily anyway.

((feel free to fast forward to when you want her to wake up lol its hard to rp if all im doing is sleeping o.0 ))
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:47 am

((kk, I understand))

Varok kept complete control until the trip was over, with the steady feed of energy that Riley gave him, it was almost too easy for him. He sighs as they pull into Spain... he smiles, picking her up and walking off the train with her, cradling her lightly like a child. He needed to find an inn for the night... he could then make arrangements easy enough to get his castle... money wouldn't be a problem...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:59 am

Riley slowly started to finally wake up, not recognizing where they were. They certainly weren't on the train anymore, and it certainly did not look like the place she called home.. She started looking around, rubbing her eyes to help her wake up, and taking a deep breath, wanting to stretch out her muscles. It felt like she'd been asleep for a month or something. From having slept so long, her muscles would need time to remember how they were supposed to work, so she couldn't even walk just yet. "Where are we?" she asked, managing a voice just above a whisper.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:53 pm

"Spain my pet..." he says looking down at her. "We are currently looking for a place to stay for the night..." he says. "Then tomorrow I'm going to look for a beautiful castle for us to live... somewhere away from civilization... beautiful scenery..." he says. "Trust me pet... it will be the best for your... conditioning..." he says,
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Anger started through her, realising Varok had stopped them from getting back to Australia so that her friends could cast Varok to another body. Riley sighed, and lay her head against his shoulder again. There was no use fighting to get back. She didn't know how to get back for one thing, and her muscles were taking their dear sweet time to remember their functions. "Could we catch some grub?" she asked, hoping he would allow her something to eat before they stayed in the hotel room. She didn't even know how long she had been sleeping for, and the hunger pains increased with every passing minute.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:33 pm

"Of course pet... I'll allow you some food of course..." he says. "Hmm... where would you like to eat. I'm sure there is many places with wonderful Spanish cuisine." he says. "Then, we get to the hotel." he says. "You were out for a while... yes... I'm not surprised your body is so weak... but that is fine with me pet... you are easier to manage like this..." he says teasing her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:01 pm

"Yeah..." she said, not enjoying her weakened state at all. This was the first time that she had been asleep for so long, and she wanted it to be the last time as well. "Any kind of food sounds good enough to me." she said, playing with her arms and hands, trying to at least get them somewhat working. It didn't take long for her to move any of her muscles, it was more like... the actual strength of said muscles. She knew she probably wouldn't sleep for a couple days, now that she'd woken up. However, during that time, she'd have all the time in the world to stretch them out, eat something, get more energy, eat something...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Varok spotted a fancy place to get some food, it looked expensive, but also that it would fill you up. "That place looks good." he says. "You will be able to eat all you want... I kept your body slightly nourished through magic so you wouldn't waste away too much... besides, it didn't take that much energy." he said. Though the magic wouldn't make her full, just make sure she wouldn't get sick... and if she was pregnant... the babies wouldn't feel any negative effects.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:25 pm

"May I walk, then?" Riley asked, though her voice held a ting of annoyance. "I don't want to look crippled when we go in." She had always been one for independance, but once in a while she tolerated help. Right now, even in her current condition, she didn't want to be carried. She looked around again, seeing if she could spot the restaurant he was looking at, waiting for him to let her feet to the ground.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Varok lets her down, almost forgetting that he was still holding his little pet. "Right, there you go... come..." he says walking forward into the restaurant... if she thought she could walk on her own, he wasn't going to slow down for her. He smiles sweetly as he entered and spoke in fluent Spanish, asking for a table for the two of them.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:43 pm

Shockingly enough, Riley was able to walk. Just not very quickly. She mumbled to herself about her having to be how she is, and continued in, walking beside him, trying to keep her back straight as she had to concentrate on balance too. It funny to watch in a way... she kind of looked drunk... but without the disgusting stench of alcohol on them.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Varok smiled, watching her walk into the restaurant... she wouldn't embarrass him too much... if she did, he might have to teach her how to act in public. However they got a table, hopefully sitting down she wouldn't be too bad... plus she would get used to walking again soon.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:09 pm

She could tell just by the way he walked that he wouldn't tolerate any embarrassment, so she put that much more effort into walking properly. Riley would never purposely piss off a demon... except for the very, very rare occasion. This not being an occasion... She managed to get to her seat just fine, and slid into her seat, making sure she was sitting in the middle of the cushion. "This place is pretty fancy." she finally said, looking around the restaurant after both of them were seated and had the menus infront of them.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Once they sat down, Varok started going through the menu... his wings safely hidden via magic. He smiles, the prices were high... but still, he could afford practically anything... "Order whatever you wish my dear... you are going to need your energy for later..." he says slyly. He had sat on a train for a long time, only able to see her, feel her, smell her... but never anything more... however, he didn't mind... he planned on making up for lost time. He ordered for himself, a pricey meal, but a decent one.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:37 pm

She looked up from the menu, straightening out her back as she said quietly, "Please tell me you don't have anymore tests for me." she said, raising her eyebrows, not quite catching what he meant by that. In the back of her mind, the word sex kept repeating, but she was really starting to feel the whole love slave position. She really hoped he didn't mean it like that. She couldn't think of anything it would otherwise be, so she only assumed it was one of the two..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:52 pm

"My pet... if you wish to call this a test... you may... though you might find it a bit more enjoyable than that..." he said, not quite saying sex... but strongly suggesting it. Varok wanted her in a bad way... having her as a love slave wouldn't be so bad... he was still up in the air how he wanted her to act as his slave.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Riley was afraid of that. There was nothing like getting woken up by sex. Then again, though, she hoped she at least had her strength back by then. "Ah, well, that's not so bad then." she put on a crooked smile, then went back to her menu, not exactly sure what she wanted to eat, now that she had a whole selection infront of her. She felt like she was actually craving some sort of spicy taquito. That sounded really good at the moment.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Varok looked at her. "Get all that you want pet... your meals from here on out will be full, lavish meals... but don't worry, you will be getting enough exercise to burn off the calories..." he said. Her body would remain how he wished... since she was his slave after all. He orders, some sort of delicious meal... a full meal too, something that would fill him up, keep his energy up... he didn't plan on letting Clause get a hold of his body again for a long time...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Riley nodded, and ordered the largest deal that they had for taquitos. She got all sorts of different dips to go with them. She'd eat enough so that she could take a box to go as well. Thanks to her werewolf genes, her metabolism was very high, not allowing her to gain too much weight, so she never had to worry about it. It was just the chocolate that got to her sometimes. She could only eat so much at a time without getting sick. "Bah," she shook her head when he spoke the e word... exercise... "we need not worry about my weight, boss." she said 'boss' only because she didn't want to turn heads if she said master. "I've got it covered." she sat silently, sipping at the coca cola she had ordered to drink.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next