The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 3 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:26 am

Dorion looked to the ashes on the floor..."Damn." He muttered..."It's a good thing I haven't pissed her off." He muttered

Devin looked to Kat and then cocked his head to the side..."I would have to agree...I would had to piss her off." He says as he then looked to Kats cheek..."Damn...You ok?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:30 am

Jared blinked glancing at devin then down at kat. ' heh she is not even awake devin... she is.... sleeping for now.. using up that much power wears her out, and me sending a few volts of electricity through her didn't help any... but i had to break her power somehow... come on , lets get her taken care of and then i am going to hook you and dorion up to a machine that reads your power level heh . then maybe my kitty can actually have someone to play with.. " he grinned" I did promise her a game of cat and mouse after all. "

Ariel blinked" cat and mouse? ohhhhh releasing someone in the woods and letting her get them?"

jared nodded" oh yea. something like that heh, mostly vampires though, she doesn't kill anyone, just likes to chase them around, she thrives in the thrill of the run and hunt.. ..i usually give her a very large dinner after wards.. " he grinned" in order for them to stay fit, they eat alot of food.. red meats mostly. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:34 am

Devin sighed..."I see." He says as he then cocked his head to the side. "Intresting way of fun I suppose." He says.

Dorion girnned..."Cat and mouse would be soo fun." He says as he then looked over to Ariel..

Devin then grinned.."Well hook us up then." He says as he looked over to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:39 am

jared laughed' it is fun.. she has done it too me more then once" He grinned' it definitely does wonders for someone who wants to train.. and its great excercise for a feline. "

Ariel grinned" i wouldn't mind joining in on it... well come on , let us get kat taken care of. "

She headed up the stairs again and into her office, getting one of the beds ready before instructing jared to lay her down, she cleaned kats cheek before bandaging it up. " its allready on its way to healing so no stitches are needed.. let her sleep, and go play lab rats with the other two. "

jared rolled his eyes" labrats.. heh i won't make them go run on little hamster wheels so no worries. " he grinned getting his machine out before pointing to the two chairs. " sit... all you got to do is well. move things with your powers.. the machine will read it.. how much energy you put into your power or how much of it you use, won't matter.. the machine is precise in calculating the exact strength you have even if your not using it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 am

Dorion and Devin followed up stairs to the room

"And so how do you plan on gettin Kat to control her power?" Dorion asked Jared curiously before cocking his head to the side..

Dorion and Devin then looked over ot Jared and grinned as they both walked over and then sat down. "Tells us when your ready." Dorion says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:52 am

jared shrugged as he moved and began to hook up all sorts of wires to them before he turned the machine on and sat down as he messed with a few knobs" Hmmm well i really don't know yet.. the way i learned may not work with her.. i may have to come up with a different tactic.. ok go head and start. its ready... do you have any suggestions on getting her to control it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Dorion looked over to him and hten shook his head..."No not really." He says as he then cocked his head to the side. And then started to move a chair across the room.

Devin grinned slightly..."THat all you got." he muttered with a smirk as he then cocked his head to the side before smirking as Kats bed then started to lift up along with everything else in the room..."I can do more then that." he chuckled.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:05 pm

jared grinned" i am sure your brother dorion can too. remember i said you only needed to move one thing, you don't have to play the show off game. " he blinked as he heard a yowl before looking up , shira had returned back to her feline form and was currently on a couch which was in the air, her ears where pinned back as she glared at devin, hissing in aggitation. " whoops.. sorry darlin.. not my fault."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Devin grinned.."It's fun to show off though." He grinned as he then looked over to Shira before putting the couch back on the floor softly. "Well then whats the reader say?" He asks

Dorion jsut shook his head and then looked over to Jared wanting to know the same answer.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:30 pm

jared grinned" oh yea, just don't over do it, you may make yourself more tired faster.. thats why i said just a little. " he grinned as shira jumped off the couch, giving a hiss to devin before moving passed him to rub up against jared's legs. " Ohh i know kitten.. maybe you can play cat and mouse with him this time yes?" he teased, lightly scratching her chin making her purr. " just a moment guys, heh the computer is still working. its got a lot to calculate you know, expecially from the two of you .. though your readings are allready off the chart. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Dorion and Devin both smirked, "Well then thats good to know." Devin says with a grin as he then looked over to Dorion before looking over to Shira.."She wouldn't catch me." He grinned..."I was fast before...I bet I'm faster now." He grinned.

Dorion sighed slightly..."I bet she would rip you a new one." he grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:44 pm

jared grinned" you would be wrong about that, she will definitely catch you , she is not a normal cat remember? being what she is,, her speed is faster.. with her, its hard to pinpoint how much faster.. sometimes its five times faster.. other times she can go faster then that.. i am not even sure how much her power is.. she has even bested this machine. ' he grinned as he lightly rubbed her ears again , making her purr more loudly. " Actually it makes me a bit proud of her.. atleast i know i married someone who can actually take care of themselves and don't need me babysitting them all the time.. she is very independent.. its what makes her species very rare and very well treasured... the females of her kind hardly ever get pregnant.. its why their group is dwindling to nearly nothing right now. " he sighed as he leaned back and eyed the machine. " Yea your powers are off the charts... but it managed to get a good reading.. infact dorion it says yours is still climbing.. you having exactly reached devins level yet but your very close... devin you on the other hand, it has stopped climbing.. almost as if it reached its peak. or in a break level so to speak.. waiting for the right time to jump ahead again... " He grinned" that would be fun to see.. anyone who has a gift should know their gift will never stop growing.. it always. i mean this heavily guys.. it always gets better. grows stronger, faster with time.. its what makes people like you very valuable over the ages in the vampire world."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Devin looked to Jared and then grinned..."I guess we shall see." says as he then shook his head..."Really thats intresting." He says as he then grinned slightly looking over to Dorion..."Looks like you might catch up with me." He grinned.

Dorion smirked..."Maybe...." He says as he then looked over to Jared..."Can we feed him to the kitty." He says with a chuckle.

Devin just smirked..."You can try to feed me to the kitty." He grinned..."I bt I tast pretty nasty." He smirked as he looked to the machine and then back to Jared. "So your satasfied with the test then?" He asks him with a grin. In truth Devin used his telekinesis to block off the machine only letting it read so far on him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:58 pm

jared grinned" nearly done, just need to take some blood from the both of you for further testing, heh then maybe we can go out to the jungle or something and have you play cat and mouse with little shira.'

shira gave a cat grin, staring intently at devin, she was going to have fun with him.

Ariel grinned" well atleast i know i picked an extremely strong guy to be with. " she teased as she came up behind dorion and lightly nuzzled his neck. " hmmm and kat has a good one too. heh though i think she will insist she can take care of herself and all that. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Devin and Dorion nodded..."Take what you need." They say.

Devin then looked to Shira..."I'll give you a run for your money." He says with a smirk as he then looked to Kat who was on the bed still out like a light.

Dorion grinned as he heard Ariel. "Of course you did love." He says with a grin as he leaned up and kissed her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:05 pm

ariel smiled and kissed him back slowly , lightly nipping his lower lip before smiling. " hmmmm and kat swore up and down i would never meet someone i would actually stick with heh.. " she glanced at devin then at kat then back at him and smiled" she will be fine,, she just tired herself out using t hat amount of power.. could have been worse.. the whole building could have gone up.. "

jared nodded as he scotted over to get blood from dorion first. " True.. even as a human she had an uncanny ability to start fires... one of the reasons why our parents called us freaks... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Dorion grinned as she nipped his lower lip. "Well looks like I'm a lucky guy...Until you get bored of me of course." He says with a smile as Jared took blood from him.

Devin looked back over to Ariel. "I know..Just wasn't expecting somthing like that to come from her." He says as he looked back over to Kat.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:42 pm

ariel grinned. " will never get bored of you baby. heh you will always keep me happy. " she smiled and lightly kissed him again , snuggling close to him before smiling over at devin. " really now? you weren't expecting her to have a gift? she has always been special.. and i will always look after her. a promise i made to jared a while a go. loong time ago actually . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:00 pm

He grinned. "I intend to." He says with a smle as he kissed her back.

Devin looked to Ariel..."Not really." He says with a laugh as he then cocked his head to the side..."I jsut have to be sure necer to piss her off." He grinned as he then looked to Jared..."Well then what now?" He questioned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:05 pm

jared shrugged as he went and took blood from devin as well. " more training is all i can say.. i have things they may help kat control her abilities a little better but all in all.. she has to learn most of it herself... but she needs to do it quick. before its too late for even her to learn it. " he shrugged before putting his things away. " heh now though i think you guys should play with shira... for scaring her half to death by making everything float like that. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Devin grinned as he looked over to Jared when he drew blood from him. "Alright then...Well I say we go have some fun Ya?" He says with a grin as he stood up.

Dorion then looked over to Devin..."I'm gonna enjoy watching you get caught." He says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:21 pm

jared laughed. " yea this should be fun. ' he glanced over at kat then back at devin. ' should we wait till kat gets up or just go ahead and go? Might be gone for a few hours. . i mean we do have to go back to my place where there is a very large area."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Devin looked over to Dorion, "I think we should wait for Ariel to wake....I think she would enjoy it." He syas with a rgrin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Ariel grinned" kat you mean. i am allready awake. " she teased, nudging devin for a bit before making him sit back down " sorry love.. nothing personal , but i need to tag you for a bit... i have a sneaky suspicion you been pulling a dorion on me and kat. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Devin looked to Ariel and then smirked..."ALright...If you need too." He grinned as he looked to her. Knowing he could malfunction it eaisly. "Why dont you trust me?" He asks her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next