The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 12 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:42 pm

ariel laughed softly as she squirmed and rubbed herself against him. " Hehehe hmm good, i would hope it wouldn't get old. now come on hun, show me what your made of.''

kat allready took what she needed, completely satisfied as she sat down and stretched out, waiting for him to return.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:50 pm

He grinned as she rubbed herself against him again. "As you wish love." He grinned as he reached down grabbing himself and ramming into her with a groan.

Devin walked into the room walking up behind Kat where she sat and kissed the side of her neck.."Ready?" He asks her with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:11 am

ariel gasped, sucking in a deep breath before moaning in pure pleasure, arching up against him hard , making sure he was buried as deep as he could go in her as she watched him and tried not to squirm to much " ohhhhh now that is just teasing me love. "

kat jumped before relaxing as she looked up at him and smiled" always ready, did you get your fill ?" she reached up and lightly sank her fingers through his hair , turning her head slightly to kiss him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:07 am

Dorion grinned as he looked to her..."Oh yeah." He grinned as he started to mover very very slowly in and out of her teasing her some more.

Devin grinned kissing her back softly..."Sure did." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:13 am

ariel groaned as she squirmed more against him as he started to move slowly, it was definitely teasing her , leaning foward and nipping his shoulder she growled slightly at him as she moved more against him, trying to get him to move. " hmm your teasing"

she grinned as she moved to get up. " hmmm hehe good, now then , lets go back then, heh hopefully your brother is distracting ariel. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:15 am

He grinned..."Of course love...Hmm do you want me to stop?" He asks her with a teasing grin

Devin grinned slightly..."ALrighty." He says with a smile as he moved around the couch and then stood beside her.."Yeah lets hope so." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:23 am

ariel grunted before glaring at him. " hell no you better not stop. you stop i am going to bite you . " she growled at him, pressing against him as hard as she could.

kat smiled as she took his hand and tugged him out of the building.'' hmmm that was a good meal i am full now.. hehe hmmmm ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:25 am

He grinned as she snapped at him..."Alright love.." He says with a smrik as she pressed her self agaisnt him as hard as she could. He then grinned moving up and kissing the side over her neck before sinking his fangs in deeply.

He grinned as he followed her..."Yes me too." he says with a smile as he held her hand.."SO what are we gonna do when we get back?" He asks her..."I know Ariel's gonna be pissed at me..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:29 am

ariel yelped , sucking in a breath of pleasure as he bit her, sending more pleasure through her body causing her to jerk against him and a near orgasm, but managed to hold it back, panting she closed her eyes and moved her hips as much as she could, which was kind of hard when she was pinned against the bathroom shower wall.

kat arched a brow before shrugging " work things out really , i highly doubt she will be pissed at you , considering you didn't kill me.. you didn't kill anyone else that we know of. and i don't think we have anyone following us. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:32 am

He grinned moving back and healing the wounds before stepping back slightly and then ramming into her hard and fast with a groan..."Hows this?" He asks her with agrin

He looked to her and then smiles..."Actually...Have killed...." He says with a sigh...The first night I was changed...I got out...Killed 2 people...Left them in an alley..." He muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:36 am

ariel moaned loudly as she bit her lip hard, nearly making it bleed as she arched hard against him '' oooooo that is definitely good. i love this'' she groaned again as she squirmed against him, she felt nothing but pure pleasure, and it was driving her nearly nuts as she felt it begin to build.

kat blinked and stopped before looking at him, frowning slightly then sighed'' well... thats allright.. i did worse when i was first changed.. your allowed a mistake or two.. more then that and well you end up getting punished.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:40 am

He grinned as he continued to assalt her nonstop groaning as he did so..."Hmm I agree." He says with a smirk.

He looked to her..."I see..Well thats good to know.,," He says with a smile as he followed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:46 am

ariel whimpered and moaned in pleasure, pushing more and more against him before crying out as she climaxed, her body tensing up for several seconds before slowly relaxing , even though she was still riding the waves of pleasure from it. " ohhh damn.. i think your going to kill me with pleasure' she bit her lip before leaning foward and nuzzling his neck, nipping with her sharp fangs ''' hmmm or tire me out so i won't be too mad at devon.. i can feel they are coming home. ''

kat smiled leaning up and lightly kissed him'' hmm relax, she didn't punish me that bad.. just locked me in a room for a week and helped me learn to control my cravings''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:52 am

He groaned as she tightened up around him as she climaxed..."Ohhh damn..." He grinned as his thrusting slowed momentairly..."I hope I dun kill you." He says with a grin as she nipped his neck with her fangs. He then stareted to pound into her again.

He looked to her..."Well I hope she doesn't do that to me...I wouldn't be able to stand it..." he says as he kissed her back.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:56 am

kat laughed slightly as she shook her head'' no no , she didn't leave you alone hun, she would never do that.. when i was locked up she was with me every step of the way, never the left the room, not even to sleep.. she was really good, and it definitely helped me control my hunger better, ''

she moaned again as she squirmed and tightened her legs around his waist slightly , having an urge to bite before she sank her fangs deep into his throat, making sure to only hit the good nerves.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:01 am

He looked to her and then smiles.."Well then I guess that wouln't be so bad." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side.

Dorion groaned loudly as she sank her fangs into his neck..."Ohhh fuck..." He groaned as he hit his climax with a deep groan
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:04 am

ariel moaned against the bite. healing the wound slowly as she trembled against him, nearly climaxing a second time before relaxing against him, burying her face against his neck as she tried to calm down. '' hmmm yeap.. i am tired you went and killed me with pleasure' she teased, smiling up at him, she was definitely well satisfied.

kat smiled'' yea, but lets just hope she don't do that.. atleast.. not that bad i guess.. you just have to tell her the truth.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:29 am

He grinned as he looked to her he was trying to catch his breath..."I agree...sleep is needed." He grinned.

He looked to her and then grinned..."She don't have to know...But I'll tell her if she finds out about the bodies." He says with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:32 am

kat arched a brow'' uh huh, no you need to tell her now so she can clean up the mess before anyone finds it.. we are not worried about the normal police... but if hunters found them? then we will be in trouble''

ariel nodded slightly as she leaned against him before sighing'' hmmm yea, hehe the water has gone cold now anyways... hehe hmmm but first we will deal with kat and devon''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:48 am

He looked over to her..."Alright then...I'll tell her." He says with a sigh as he walked with her.

Dorion grinned..."YEs that it has." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."So what are the plans with Devin." He says..."He's been nothing but trouble. "
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:59 am

ariel grinned as she shifted a little, giving a slight moan as she moved '' gaaah you have made me extremely sensitive.. '' she poked him slightly before grinning' well come on then so i can get a towel.. hmmm well i don't know.. it depends on how much he is willing to do i suppose.. and of course he has kat... soo .. i may have to lock him in a room for a week or so.. i don't know if he has killed anyone though so i probably won't punish him too bad.''

kat nodded as she kissed him '' its going to be ok .. come on '' she tugged at his hand before heading back to the building, since it was night, the alarms where on so she punched in her code before walking through the door.. nodding slightly to marcus as she headed for the elevator.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:11 am

Dorion grinned..."Don't I always." he says with a grin as he then nodded. "Alright then sounds good." He says with a grin as he then slowly pulled out of her. "Well then...Its gonna be intresting." He syas with a grin

Devin grinned as he followed her to the elevator..."I have a feeling that I'm not gonna enjoy this too much." he chuckled.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:15 am

she groaned again as he pulled out before giving him a look through half closed eyes, silently telling him there was more to enjoy later ''' hmmmm now i am a bit hungry heh'' she grinned as she turned the water off before toweling off, sighing in delight at being clean '' ooo they coming up , told you they was coming back''

kat grinned'' yea well your not supposed to like punishments.. unless of course its the whips and chains kind, then sure go and enjoy it'' she teased.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:17 am

He grinned as he noted the look she gave him. He then grabbed a towl and then dried off as well..."Me too.." He says with a grin.."But I suppose we have to deal with them first." He says with a laugh

He grinned..."I know...But I was jsut following insinct." He says with a chuckle.."Yeah I might enjoy that." He syas with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:24 am

ariel grinned'' oh yea.. but might not be too bad'' she walked out naked into her bedroom before digging around in her dresser for clothes, pulling out a dress before pulling it on , not bothering with any undergarments. she really didn't need any right now. '' well lets get this over with''

kat nodded before smiling '' she won't punish you for that.. i mean it was survival instinct. '' she waited for the elevator to stop before she pulled him off and tugged him into the office. making him sit down on the couch.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next