The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 4 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:13 pm

she grinned" I don't trust most people.a nd if your anything like your brother then yea.. i have a good reason. heh dorion snuck out a few times. and if i have to chain you too the wall then i will " she leaned down before grinning. " and if you think you can malfunction it without me knowing, think again, the moment the little dot goes off my computer . i will come after you .. and you don't want th at."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:41 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Alright then." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side...."You can trust me." He says with a grin

Dorion smirked..."Serves you right." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:43 pm

ariel grinned as she took the needle that had the small chip in it before injecting it into him. " better to be safe then sorry love.. besides. we are bringing in lots of people for you to feed and possibly kill from, you would get all your fun from them i think. and kat. heh i am sure she gives you plenty of fun in the bed. "

Jared wrinkled his nose. ' oi . my sister now. no talky about that in front of me. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:46 pm

He grinned as he then nodded..."Yes yes she does give me quite a bit of fun." He says as he looked over to Jared and then smirked. As soon as the device stopped in the needle point. When she pulled it out the device floated out and then fell into his shoe. "Alright then...Time to have fun?"
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:57 pm

she grinned as she poked him. " hmmm well go wake up kat then, go give her a big wet kiss or something, heh do something to wake her up... shira is itching for some fun. " she teased as she had some meat brought up before tossing one of them in the air, watching as shira snatched it quickly and literally had it shredded to pieces from her claws and teeth.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Devin grinned as he looked to her. "Alrighty." He says with a smile as he walked over to the bed Kat was on leaning down over it grinned as he ran his tongue over her neck and then kissed her lips softly. "Her cheeks healed." He says looking back to them.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:02 pm

ariel grinned" well of course devin, she is a vampire so are you , heh now just wake her up. "

kat yawned slightly , squirming slightly when she felt him lightly kiss her and lick her neck. , but didn't completely wake up she just rolled over and curled up , going back to sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Devin grinned slightly as he looked to her. "Shes too sleepy." He says with a grin...He then smirked.."Hey Jared...Care to give her a shock...You can say I told you to?" He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Jared looked up before laughing. " yea no. nice try though.. she would definitely try and kill me if i do that.. she may set me on fire. " he grinned" seriusly you should have something up your sleeve that may wake her up. bite her or something, i know she is very fond of the bitting. definitely feels damn good "

Ariel laughed and nodded'' true.. the bitting is good. hmmm dorion has woken me up that way before. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Devin sighed..."You take all the fun out of things." He says with a chuckle as his fangs extended. He then leaned down brushing her hair to the side before sinking his fangs into her neck
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Jared grinned before looking away as he played with shira. lightly tugging at the bone she had in her mouth now.

kat gasped , her eyes snapping open before she moaned and squirmed. nearly instantly becoming aroused as she bit her lip and wrapped her arms around his neck. " ohhhh that is not nice love. " murmured softly , closing her eyes as she pressed up against him. tugging at his shirt slightly. pulling it from his pants slightly and allready trying to pull it over his head.

Ariel blinked before laughing as she turned around, tugging at dorions arm to turn him around as well. " well i think the whole bitting thing backfired a little. "

jared blinked before laughing. " ahh well.. i think a quickie for them will settle her a bit... heh unless you gave her one of your concoctions that make them all horny for days. "

Ariel grinned '' nope. she clean. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Devin chuckled slightly as she started to pull at his cloths. He helped her with his shirt and then grinned.."Well then." He says with a chuckle as he leaned down kissing her deeply.

Dorion turned around.."Well then I think we should give them some time.."Shouldn't take long Devin really wants to show Shira up." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:19 pm

ariel grinned" yeap come along then. " She grinned as she ushered them out of the room before closing the door. giving them their privacy.

kat moaned against his mouth from the deep kiss, kissing him back just as deeply as she squirmed more and tugged at his pants this time, easily getting them undone quickly and shoving them off of his hips.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Devin grinned..."I don't think I'v seen you this turned on so fast." He grinned as he started to pull off her clothing as well.

Dorion chuckled slightly as he followed them out of the room.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:22 pm

kat flushed, squirming slightly wiggle out of her clothes quicky to help him out before snorting " your fault.. its what happens when you bite a sleeping vampire.. its like..a very large doze of an aphrodisiac that works instantly .. " shrugged as she pulled him down on the bed with her ." now you better make this good , or i am gonna be really mad at you. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:24 pm

He grinned.."Good to know." He chuckled slightly as he leaned down kissing her deeply once her cloths were gone. As he kissed her he grabbed him self guiding into her with a groan as he started to thrusting into her quickly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:26 pm

she moaned against his mouth again , wrapping her legs around his waist and lifting up against him more, nipping his lip lightly as she whimpered in pleasure. ' ohhhh yea thats the good stuff. "

Ariel grinned as she headed to her main living room and sat down, stretching out and smiling as shira took the rug in front of the fire place and layed down . purring loudly . " hmmm i am surprised you where even able to marry her... jungle cats are picky about their mates. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Devin groaned as he continued to hammer into her...."Damn." He groaned as he moved kissing her neck softly sinking his fangs once again.

Dorion looked over to Ariel and then back to Jared.."Really...Thats intresting." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:31 pm

kat gased, crying out in pleasure as she arched up hard against him, nearly climaxing then but managed to hold it back as she trembled against him. ' ohhhhh definitely big damn. ' murmurred softly as she dug her nails into his back, panting in pleasure.

Ariel nodded " oh yea.. because they like to keep their bloodline pure.. "

Jared grinned ' true.. but i recently found out the females can mate with any male they want.. human or shapeshifter.. .. the female will always produce a pure blood. the males on the other hand, if they went with a human female, the offspring would be pure human.. something to do with their genetics. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Devin groaned against her neck as he felt her getting closer to her climax. He then moved back healing her wounds. His thrusting getting faster and harder. "Damn.." He groaned as he felt her start to tighten around him.

Dorion cocked his head to the side.."Intresting." He says as he then looked towards the fire.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:36 pm

kat gasped and whimpered again in pleasure as he moved back to move more quicker and harder " ohhh bloody hell. " bit her lip and whimpered again as she squirmed more against him , moving her hips as much as she could, moaning loudly as she tensed up as she climaxed" ohhhhhh!"

shira looked up slightly , turning her green eyes on dorion before giving him somewhat of a feline grin. twitching her tail in delight before she stretched out and rolled over on her back.

Jared laughed slightly . " heh she is enjoying this.. been a while since she was able to just sit back and relax like this. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Devin groaned as he felt her tense up and then climax..."Ohhh." He groaned as his thrusts continued. He could feel himself getting closer as well.

Dorion chuckled slightly..."I would say." He says. "Relaxing is always enjoyable." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:44 pm

she whimpered softly in pleasure still as she moved against him more, loving the fact that he was still continueing. " hmmmmmm definitely feels good. "

Ariel grinned '' hehe hmmmm well atleast she gets the fun stuff.. she can actually run as an animal. i have always wondered what it would feel like.'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:47 pm

He groaned..."Yes yes I agree." He syas with another groan as his thrusts picked up more. He then leaned down kissing her deeply as he then climaxed with a deep groan.

Dorion grinned..."FLying had always been my thing..I would love to do that." He syas with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:52 pm

she gasped softly against the kiss as she kissed him back just as deeply , moaning as she felt him climax before slowly relaxing, still breathing heavily as she flushed and looked up at him. ' h mmmm i think i feel better now... hehe what a way to wake up. "

jared grinned' well lemme know if you sprout wings... that will definitely be fun.. ohh i think they are done. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next