The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:22 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 Vampire8

Darious chuckles slightly to him self...She seemed like exactly the kind of girl to attract trouble...So far that assumption was correct..He was attracting him quiet well. Once she made it home he ran back to his fathers place going inside and immediatly being questioned..."It's alright...I'm jsut checking up to make sure she doesn't tell anyone thats all." He says to then with a reasuring tone. He then headed up the stairs and then into his room turning on some old classical music.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 AnimeElizabeth began to read her books. She finished reading the book of legends. A lot of the legend that Jack told her made sense to her towards Darious. His touch was ice cold when he touched her when he pushed her down. He does not come out when the sun is out. Darious is a vampire. She decided she would talk to Darious on Monday after school. That way she would not have to deal with his family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Monday morning Darious pulls up in the schools parking lot parking his car and getting out. He was there eairly...Oddly enough it seemed that Elizabeth was there as well sitting in her truck. Darious got out of his car and walked over tapping on the window. "Hey there...You figure it out yet?" He questioned her with slight curiousity.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 AnimeAnna had gotten to the school parking lot three hours earlier then Darious. She could not seem to sleep a full night anymore. Anna jumped when Darious walked over and tapped on the window. "Hey there...You figure it out yet?" he asked her. She rolled down the window and nodded. She says, "You and the rest of your family are vampires. You don't come to school unless it's a cloudy day. You don't eat during lunch. And your touch is as cold as ice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Darious laughs slightly.."I thought you would have figured it out....Dissapointed?" He questioned sourly. "Now you see why we can't be friends.." He muttered as he walked away from her truck and back towards his car...Mind playing alittle hookie from school today?" He questioned her opening his car door. "If you don't or are too afraid to come I understand...." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 AnimeElizabeth watched him go to his car. She thinks, "What is he up to?" She also wondered why he was here so early. "Mind playing alittle hookie from school today?" He questioned her opening his car door. "If you don't or are too afraid to come I understand...." He says. Elizabeth looked him and said, "I am not scared. Just how will I get away with it? My dad checks up on me in ths school like I am a five year old."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:28 pm

He looked over to her and gave her a crooked smirk. "Tell him you had a follow up appointment with my father.." He says as he got in..."I'll follow you to the hospital...You can leave your truck there." He says as he turnt his car on and baked up waiting for her to take off. Once she got going he followed her all the way slightly annoyed at how she only went the speed limit..Once they got there he parked his car beside her truck and motioned for her to get in.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 AnimeElizabeth went the speed limit to the hospital and parked carefully. She knew she annoyed him by doing so. She asks as she gets in his car, "So where are we going Darious?" She put on her seat belt. She knew how he liked to drive. Fast and crazy. Her eyes look over his car. It could definately help him make some money in street races. She looked ahead of them at the sky. Her eyes were filled with curiousity and interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Darious gave her a crooked grin. "Just a place in the woods thats all." He says with a smile as he took off in his car going well over the speed limit. With in minutes they were there. He pulled off on a dirt road and got out walking around the car and opening the door for her. "I hope you don't mind hikeing." He says to her with a grin as he took off walking into the woods. After about 30 minutes he stopped facing away from her. "So you think I'm a vampire....Well What to Vampires eat?" He questioned her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:03 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 AnimeElizabeth looks at him as his back is turned and says, "Vampires drink human blood. Everyone knows that. Wheather if they know your kind is real or not." "What kind of question is that? Can't he tell I am not scared one a bit?" she thought. She did not mind a good hike. Elizabeth sat down a moment to relax. Her eyes were still showed she was curious about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:09 pm

Darious turned around walked over to her leaning his face inches from her and breathing out. "Everything about me draws you in...My scent..looks...My voice......But I don't need that." He says with a grin as he then dissappeared running around her and stopping about 30 yards infront of her...I'm fast." He runs back over to her walking over to a root that was sticking out of the ground grabbing it and pulling it out of the ground and tossing it a good 100 yards withone hand eaisly...I'm strong....My skin is like stone." He muttered as he spidered his way up a tree behind her leaning down his face a few inches from hers. "Can't you see why it's not safe for you be be around me?" He says to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:22 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 AnimeElizabeth says, "I don't know. Hell I don't even know why I came to Forks other than to give my mom the freedom she needs. Then I have you acting like I am a pain to you when I am trying not to. And sometimes it seems like you regret saving my life. Which I know you probably only did it so you would not in danger your family." She got up and began to storm back to his car. For some reason she got mad at him and she did not know why.

Last edited by RiRiishtar on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Darious growled slightly following her. "I don't regret saving you Liz." He says as he followed her down to the car.."Do you have any idea what would have happened if your blood would have spilled...I would have lost it..Prollably be licking your blood off the ground and then killing you if you wern't already dead.." He growled..."I don't regreat that." He says stepping in front of her stopping her and nearly pinning her against a ridge not holding her just cageing her there with his body. "I don't know what I would do if somthing happened to you." He says his cool breath breathing on her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 AnimeElizabeth groaned and said, "You're a pain." She was just needing some time to rant. She laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. She says, "Please stop trying to chase me away. You are the only one who does not annoy me when you talk." Elizabeth looked up at him with her inocennt eyes. She was just looking for someone who could understand her and actually care about what she has got to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Darious chuckled slightly. "Yes that I may be Liz." He says watching her as she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "Alright....I'll stop trying to chase you away...Even if it is dangerous." He says as he looked into her eyes. "I jsut don't know what I would do if anything would happen to you....I don't know how I would live." He says...He then chuckled slightly..."And the lion falls in love with the lamb. " He says..."Maybe some other time I can show you what I really look like...In the sunlight. " He says to her with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 AnimeElizabeth asks, "How did you know that I like to be called Liz?" She was happy that he was not going to chase her away anymore. She hated it when people pushed themselves away from her. She asks noticing this was probably not comfortable for him, "Does me being this close to still bother you as bad as it did when we met?" Elizabeth looked into his eyes again. His eyes were dimming like he was alway tired. Vampires don't sleep and she knew that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Darious smiles.."I can read minds Liz...Well not yours of course...Somthing blocks me out." He says with a slight chuckle. He then blinked at her next question. "Yes its very difficult...And I have to be very careful....You don't know just how fragile you are." He says with a smile.."I'm hopeing that I can get used to being around more...I find you very intresting when you sleep..." He says with a smile as he then grinned a crooked grin. "I know wish I could read your thoughts...What were you dreaming about a few nights ago..I was in your room and you almost caught me." He says with a smile.."All I heard you say in your sleep was 'Darious'" He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:24 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 AnimeElizabeth blushed only slightly as he mentioned her dreams and him being in her room. She says, "It is none of your buisness what I dream. And please don't sneek in my room without letting me know you're there. I thought was going crazy when I saw in my room that night. Exspecially when you disappeared when I turned the light on and the window was open." Elizabeth did not even care that he still had her caged in with his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:59 am

Darious looks at her and smiles when she blushes. He then ran his finger down her cheek. "I really like it when you do that." He says with a smile. "Alright I'll be sure to inform you when I'm there...Though I usually don't come in until your father is asleep." He says as he then moved back. "Alright then we should head back...Its a pretty long walk from here..."Would you like me to carry you?" He asks her with a grin as knelt down
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 AnimeElizabeth smiles some as he liked it when she blushed. She says, "I try not to blush very often." She blushed harder as she felt his cold touch on her cheek. Elizabeth smiled when Darious said he would inform her when he was there. She says, "We would probably get back to your car faster if you carried me." She was a little embarressed by how slow she was. Elizabeth was never any good at anything that was like sports.

Last edited by RiRiishtar on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:47 pm

Darious grinned slightly when she blushed even more. "Ohh I'm sure I can get that out of you more often." He says with a crooked smirk as he knelt down and waited for her to get onto his back..."Hold on tight...Really tight." He says with a grin. When he knew that she was secured on his back he took off running every thing around them immediatly blurred and in no time they were back at his car. He knew that she would be scared or somthing. "Liz...You can let go now...Were here." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:49 am

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 Anime Before Elizabeth knew it, they were racing through the woods. At such speed, her body grew a little cold and a bit stiff. Elizabeth did not say a word though. She was enjoying this too much. Then before she knew it, they were back at his car. "Liz...You can let go now...Were here." Darious said with a smile. Elizabeth smiled and slowly got off his back. She says, "That really makes the human body stiff. But it was fun all the same." She smiled as she moved her arms a bit to make her body move to her will again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:30 am

Darious smiles looking over at her when she got off his back. "Oh I'll go slower next time.." He says as he walked over to his car and opening the door for her. "Alright then...Ready to go?" He asks her curiously. Once she got into his car he walked around and jumped in as well and then drove her to her truck parking beside it. "Do you have any plans this weekend?...My family would really like to officially meet you." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:40 am

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 2 AnimeElizabeth thought a moment and then shook her head. She says, "No I don't got any plans. My dad will be going fishing with Mr. Smith. So all I would do is seat at home by myself." She smiled and said, "I would not mind meeting your family." She was glad Darious was her friend now. She would not mind being something more than a friend, but it would be best to take things slowly. Elizabeth took off her seat belt and began to open her door. She then got into her truck. But for some reason the enegine would not start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:57 am

Darious smiles. "Alright then." He says as he watched her get out of the car and jump into her truck which didn't start...Darious got out of his car and then walked around. "Pop the hood Liz." He says with a smile as he walked over infront of the truck. Once she popped the hood Darious looked around in the truck messing with a few cables. "Alright then try it now." He says with a smile as he walked around to her driver door.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next