The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:18 am

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 AnimeElizabeth popped the hood and Darious fixed a few cables. She tried again and the truck started without trouble. Elizabeth smiled and said, "Thank you Darious." She then looked at the time. School was already out. She shook her head and said, "Great now I need to go get my missed work." Elizabeth backed her truck up and headed to the school to get her missed work for the day.

Back to top Go down

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:26 am

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 Vampire8

Darious smiles as the truck started. "Alright then...I'll see you tonight." He says with a grin as he watched her take off once again. Darious got back into his car and took off driving to his house. Once he was there he walked up the stairs and into his room before being met by all his family. "Yes I told her everything...She knows shes not scared...And shes comming over this weekend." He says with a grin. Everyone got excited and then left to go make plans and what not. Darious stayed in his room thinking of Liz. He would stay there untill 10ish before jumping out his window and running to Liz's house tapping on her window before opening it and walking in very quietly. He didn't want to wake her sleeping father.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:41 am

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 AnimeElizabeth jumped when she saw Darious at her window and smiled at him when he came inside. She says softly, "About time you show up. I was close to dying of boredom." She had been reading her books the whole time she was waiting for him. She was reading is called Dances with Wolves. She loved the movie, but she loved the book more though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:58 am

Darious smiles looking to her. "I was making sure your father was asleep before I showed up." He says with a grin as he walked over and sat on the edge of her bed. I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna start driving you to school..When I'm not out hunting." He says with a smile. "It's nice not haveing to sneek in when you don't know it." He says with a grin as he motioned for her to sit beside him. "I can stay here all night if you would like...Seeing that it would only take me a few minutes to run home and get my car and come back to pick you up." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:20 am

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 AnimeEliizabeth was glad he came. She was happy that he kept his word about coming. Elizabeth sat down beside him and smiled at him. She was glad he came. Even if he came a little late. "I can stay here all night if you would like...Seeing that it would only take me a few minutes to run home and get my car and come back to pick you up." Darious said with a smile. She says, "I would like that a lot. So what does your family think about me coming over this weekend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:30 am

Darious smiles. "Their estatic...They can't wait yo officially meet you." He says with a grin as he put his arm around her. "You know...Eventually I'm gonna have to meet your dad." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side looking over at her. He then reached up and brushed as few strands of hair out of her face letting his finger run down her cheek. "I seriously don't know how I would live without you Liz." He says to her with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:57 am

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 AnimeElizabeth was happy his family was excited to meet her. She thought for sure that they would not want them to be together. Then he brought up meeting her father. She says, "You will meet my dad soon. Just not when Mr. Smith is around." Elizabeth looked at him confused as he said, "I seriously don't know how I would live without you Liz." She asked him, "Why? You just met me. How can you feel so much for me in so little time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Darious smiles. "Alright then..As long as I get to officially meet him." He says to her. He then rose an eye brow at her next question. "Well you see...I'm 109 years old...No one in this worlds intrested me...Even other vampires...Then you came along...You Really intrege me Liz." He says to her with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side and smiles. "Another thing about you is that I can't read your mind like I can others." He says.."The main thing is the fact that you smell...So...Amazing...I'm supprised that I'm able to contol my self around you." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 AnimeElizabeth smiled as Darious praised her. She still did not see why she was so special. She could not she what made her be so special to him. Elizabeth smiled and said, "Well I am glad you can control yourself." She cuddled up to him and kept reading her book. She was still paying attention to Darious she read her book. She was just glad to have him near her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:39 pm

Darious smiles when she cuddled up to him and started to read her book. A pretty much sat motionlessly the whole time she was reading. Eventually Darious leaned over and smelled her hair closing his eyes and letting out a content sigh before he started to read her book over her shoulder. "You know you should prolly get some sleep Liz." He says to her with a smile. He was being truthfull. "We still do have school tomorrow."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:32 am

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 AnimeElizabeth says, "I will go to sleep when I finish this chapter Darious. How do I know you will be here when I wake up though?" She was just playing with him though. Elizabeth knew he would be here with her. He was not just going to disappear like some guy in her dreams. She finished the chapter and laid down some. Her head on both his chest and pillow. Elizabeth closed her eyes and slowly made her way into sweet dreams. For once she slept the whole night without waking up in the middle of the night. His preseance seemed to settle her troubled mind and body. His cold touch calmed her heated skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Darious smiles. "Alright then." He says with a smile as he watched her finish the chaptor. "Don't worry I'll be here when you wake...Unless of course your dad wakes up first...I don't think it would look good..." He says with a smile as he then laied back with her on her bed. He smiles loving having her close to him. As she slept he watched her, She was always so intresting when she slept. When morning came he still laid in the exact same posistion almost like a stone unmoving his eyes still watching her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 AnimeElizabeth slept calmly. She would whimper Darious's name once and while. Her eye lids barely move. But she kept biting her lip in her sleep. In her dreams, Elizabeth was walking in thw woods beside Darious. He seemed to sparkle in the sunlight. Like stones were buried in his skin. Then Darious stopped dead in his tracks. She looked back at him and beckened him to return to her side. He would not move. She heard a loud growl from something in front of her. It was Jake was glaring at Darious. Then everything went black. Elizabeth opened her eyes and smiled when morning's light came. She looked at Darious, happy he was still by her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Darious smiles hearing her whimper his name a few times. Then eventually she woke up and smiled over at him. "Did you sleep well Liz?" He asks her curiously as he brushed some strands of hair from her eyes. "We have about 25 minutes untill class startes...You better get ready...Unless you wanna play some hookie again?" He asks her. He knew that she wouldn't..He couldn't even make up an excuse this time..Darious then sat up slowly bringing her with him. "I'm going to go get my car...I'll be right back." He says with a smile as he leaned in and kissed her for the first time.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 AnimeElizabeth says, "I slept fine." She sat up with him and blushed when he kissed her. His cold lips made shivers go up and down her spine. It did not bother her though. They felt like heaven to her. Considering it was her first kiss. She kissed him back slowly. Elizabeth then soon broke the kiss to get ready for school. It only took her five minutes to be ready. She was dressed in a black T-shirt with the words I'm finally free. They was a blue jay above the words. She had blue jean pants on. Elizabeth put on her jacket and went outside after saying good-bye to her dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Darious smiles watching her as she got ready. He then went out the window and ran off to his place getting his car. He started his car and then took off driving back to Liz's place. He then sat out in the car and waited for her to come out. When she would he would take off headding back to the school. Classes were taking too long today...Darious wanted to get out as soon as possible so he could take Liz back to the spot they were, Then he could show her his true self.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 AnimeElizabeth sat in her classes tapping her fingers on the desk. She could not wait until Friday. She already knew Darious's father as her doctor. Still that was not the same. Soon she was going to see his entire family and get to know them for who they are. In science, Elizabeth could tell Darious was planning something for after school. He looked like he was about to go nuts as they both watch the clock tick away the hours slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:39 pm

When school was over Darious was waiting in the hallway for Liz. When she came out he immiediatly walked over to her. "Ready?" He asks her curiously as he took her hand. All the kids in the hall way looked at them funny since they wern't used to Darious being around anyone. Darious of course ignored all the staring eyes and headed out side with her and then lead her to his car. "I'm gonna show you what I really look like today...But promise me you won't take off running scared." He says cocking his head to the side opening the door for her and letting her get in before heading to the drivers side and then getting inside. Darious started the car and then took off driving.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 AnimeElizabeth smiled as the classes finally ended. Darious walked with her and everyone stared. Elizabeth wondered how Darious could ignore it. It annoyed the hell out of her. Like they had not ever seen two wolk out of a place together before. She smiled as they arrived at his car. They could finally get away from all the people. "I'm gonna show you what I really look like today...But promise me you won't take off running scared." Darious said. She says, "I promise. Although I doubt I could ever be scared of you." Elizabeth was just glad to be alone with him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:29 pm

He looked over at her and smiles. "Alright then." He says with a grin as he continues to drive. Eventually they end up at the same place they were the other day. "Alrighty then..I'll carry you up this time." He says with a grin as he eaisly lifted her up on to his back. "Hold on tight." He says with a smile as he took of running pretty quick. After a bit they came to a stop and a spot where the sunlight was shining threw. "Alrighty then here we are." He says with a smile as he let her get off his back before he pulled off his shirt and then walked out into the sunlight instantly his skin light up looking like millions...No billions of emerald fragments were embeded.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 AnimeElizabeth got on his back and smiled. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. So she would not grip him too tight. She says, "Just remember not to go too fast." Then he took off like a bat out of hell. Elizabeth smiled as they arrived at the meadow. She got off his back slowly. Elizabeth blushed deeply as Darious took off his shirt and then walked out into the sunlight instantly his skin light up looking like millions...No billions of emerald fragments were embeded. Elizabeth smiled and said, "You're beautiful." She came to his side and kissed his cheek. He looked the way he did in her dream the other night. She says, "Told you I would not be scared."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:03 pm

He smiles when she told him he was beautiful.."I'm glade your not afraid Liz." He says with a smile feeling her warm lips kiss his cheek. "Alright then...You pretty much know everything about me...Next is my family." He says with a grin.."But thats friday of course." He says as he leans down and kisses her softly. "So want to hang out up here for a little longer?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 AnimeElizabeth says, "I would not mind staying here a bit longer." She loved this place some. Elizabeth looked him smiling some. And blushed deeply as he kissed her again. She slowly kissed him back and slowly wrapped her arm around his neck. She entangled her fingers in his hair. She was very close to him now. She loved it when his lips touched her lips. They made her all hyper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:26 pm

When she wrapped her arms around his neck and moved her self closer. He felt as if he could lose it. He instantly pulled away and was half way across the medow looking at her. His breathing was ragged for a moment and then it was apparent that he was holding his breath. His eyes watched her as if frightened of her. After a few minutes he came back..."Sorry.." He says his face then hardened. "You have to be very careful around me....You don't realize how fragile you are Liz...I could...I could hurt you....I can't afford to lose control with you Liz!" He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 3 AnimeElizabeth whimpered in disappointment as Darious broke the kiss and went away from her. Then she figured out why. She was tempting him again with everything. Like her blood and scent. She did not mean too. "You have to be very careful around me....You don't realize how fragile you are Liz...I could...I could hurt you....I can't afford to lose control with you Liz!" Darious said. It almost sounded like he was yelling at her. Elizabeth saddened and looked down at the ground. She says, "I'm sorry. I was just trying to show my feelings towards you." She felt ashamed of herself now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next