The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 13 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 30, 2010 12:37 pm

he grinned'' you might be right.. too cute to let anyone else see to try and take away from me. '' he teased as relaxed again, '' heh well that and you most likely will have a bunch of people run up to you wanting to pet your cute little ears or something.. like that anime character i see on the tv in the middle of the night sometimes. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 13 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Hamona looks at Marcus as her body felt a little tired. She says, “I don’t think people would want to pet me hun. Most likely do a lot of tests on me and lock me away in a cage away from you and the rest of the world.” She kisses him as she feels him relax again. She smiled and wondered what he would do to her if she did have cat ears and a tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 30, 2010 1:35 pm

he wrinkled his nose before grunting'' not going to happen. i won't let it.. '' he smiled as he pulled the blankets up over her to keep her warm'' your looking tired hun, take a nap ok . i am not going anywhere.. and if you need water again you know where the tub is'' he teased as he kissed her cheek lightly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I will take a nap once I get comfortable.” Her eyes start to close as her body was too tired to have her be awake. Her eyes close all the way as her breathing got shallow. Soon her body and mind was in a deep sleep. Dreaming of swimming in the sea with Marcus. She smiles in her sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 30, 2010 2:14 pm

he watched her fall asleep, smiling lightly as he brushed her hair out of her face before settling down , grabbing a pillow for himself and cuddled up against her to take a nap as well, he was only half aware of his parents coming home and doing their daily routine of doing the mail, getting something to eat, watching sports and having a cup of whatever beverage they felt like having before going to bed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Hamona wakes up in the middle of the night and starts filling the tub with warm water before slowly getting. Her tail forms and she begins to sing softly to herself since she did not want to wake him up. Then after an hour of that she got out and dressed before going down to the kitchen. She looks through the fridge for some chocolate ice cream.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 30, 2010 2:34 pm

he slept through the hour or so of hamona moving about with her bath then going down the stairs. he woke up soon after that though when he had moved and found that she was not in bed. yawning he stretched out before rolling over.. looking around sleepily before getting up, checking his blood level again since he felt a little light headed before going down stairs to get something to drink.. '' hey. couldn't sleep?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Hamona says scooping her ice cream into a bowl, “Yeah and I needed to be in water again. See I figured out that I need to be in my mermaid form every few days or I get sick. Being in water helps counter act the sickness.” She starts taking her bowl of ice cream upstairs as she remembered that she was allowed to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 30, 2010 2:50 pm

he smiled, '' well thats good that you figured it out, '' he searched the kitchen before finding some juice and then got himself a small bowl of ice cream as well before going up the stairs with her'' atleast we know that now, one less thing to figure out and worry about..'' he sat down on his bed and relaxed. '' heh well atleast we have plenty of water for you , the pool and the hot tub. hmmm might have to fix up a privacy fence though to keep others from seeing you . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Hamona nods and says, “Yeah. What do you think your parents would do if they found out I am a mermaid?” She gets to his room and sits down on the bed to eat her ice cream. Her eyes light up at the taste of the chocolate and she seemed to relax a bit more. She looks at him and smiles some.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 30, 2010 3:07 pm

he arched a brow'' uhh i don't think they would really care, they love you you know.. '' he teased as he polished off his own ice cream, then set the bowl aside for a moment as he drank his juice. '' i am pretty sure they can handle stranger things.i mean look at me. you don't see me wigging out and calling the fbi or anything.. '' he layed back and slowly relaxed, feeling better now that he had gotten his sugar level up.'' ahhh thats better.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:01 am

Hamona looks at him and says, “Yes but you are a sweet heart no matter how tough you try to act.” She finishes her ice cream before getting off the bed and going to the kitchen to wash her bowl and spoon. After she is done, she comes back up to his room.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:12 am

he blinked before smiling, ignoring the light blush on his cheeks as she complimented him'' uh huh, don't let that get out you know.. i have a reputation to uphold'' he teased, getting up to go through the new movies they had bought before finding an interesting one and put it in just as she came back to the room. '' hmmm can't wait to get out of high school though . definitely be easier to avoid people who want to kick my butt you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:19 am

Hamona looks at him and gets on the bed slowly saying, “I don’t like high school that much either. I am too far ahead in every single class I have. That makes everything boring and I don‘t feel like I belong in this town. Too many people know what I have gone through.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:26 am

he frowned as he looked over at her, tugging her close to cuddle up to her' hmmm well if your far ahead like that maybe the principle will allow you to stay out of school until graduation? wouldn't hurt you none i think.. '' he didn't mind going to school alone as long as it meant she was safe and didn't have to go through something highly uncomfortable.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:40 am

Hamona looks at him and cuddles up to him gently saying, “I could see if the principle would let me do that. I have already done the finals so I think I should be about to stay home. But I think I would go crazy in being this house by myself all day.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:44 am

he frowned slightly before shrugging'' well i could talk to him as well. see if i could get the stuff ahead of time and get it done within a week'' grinned slightly . '' i can easily do that amount of work if i really wanted to. .. i think he might let me though , just to drop the fights down at school a peg or two.. the guy had been trying to get me suspended once or twice.. ;' he stretched out lightly , glancing at the screen as the movie began to play. '' i am already working on my college classes''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:06 am

Hamona looks at the screen and watches the movie with him. A little while later she hears his mother get up and she went down to her. She goes over and makes her some herbal tea to help her relax. His mother looked like she was going to pass out but yet she could not sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:11 am

yawning he got up , turning the movie off to head down stairs as well, smiling at his mom. '' hey you alright?" frowned slightly , looking over to see that his father was still asleep in his favorite recliner.. '' gah mom he did it again.. '' he shook his head, smiling slightly as he got out the jam for his mom , knowing she loved to have toast when she couldn't sleep. '' is he snoring again?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:30 am

His mother nods and slowly eats the toast when its done and jam is put on it. She says, “He gets louder and louder every night which causes me to not be able to sleep.” He looks over him father and says, “He sounds like a drunken sailor…” His mother laughs.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:37 am

laughing softly he lightly hugged her'' take h im to the doc mom.. maybe they can give him some nose strips or something to lessen that snoring, i have seen the stuff on the tv. seems to work i think.. '' he shrugged as he got another glass of juice. '' hmmm heh drunken sailor huh.. funny since he gets sea sick''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:44 am

Hamona gets her self some water and sits down beside Marcus. His mother says, “You know how stubborn your dad is. He won’t go to a doctor.” Hamona says, “Well we could always have the doctor come to him.” His mother shakes her head and finishes her toast.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:49 am

he grinned'' ma you need to be more stubborn towards him. other wise he is gonna end up sleeping on that old chair for good'' he shook his head , relaxing in the chair.'' or you can just pick stuff up from the store that might be able to work. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Hamona tenses up as she starts to feel sick to her stomach. She races up to his bathroom and shuts the door so she would not be too loud. His mother looks at Marcus and says, “You did use a condom every time you slept together right?” She looks at him calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:08 pm

he blinked i n surprise before glancing at his mom, sighing'' yes mom, i am not stupid.. '' mumbled slightly before getting up and headed up stairs to see if she was okay, finding her in the bathroom he went over to her to hold her hair back and rub her back slowly ''eat something you shouldn't?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next