The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 9 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Maria looks at him blushing as he said, "You are both beautiful, more beautiful than the first sunset that I saw once I was home again." Those words made her heart skip a beat so to speak. She was still not use to being flattered. He kissed her neck and made her blush even harder. "And you are more sexy then all the pin up models together." He said to her. She smiles and says, “Now you’re just making that up love.”

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 9 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Duncan chuckled. "Man you look good when you blush" He said with a chuckle he held her close has he kissed the top of her head. "Now why would I lie about something like that?" He said softly.

He rubbed her back and yawned "Ready for some sleep my love?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:04 pm

Maria looks at him with kind eyes. She says, "I have had guys who just wanted to get me in their bed say anything to get me to let my guard down. So I am a little on my guard." She kisses him on the lips and then slowly gets out of the warm water and them helps him out. She dries off her body and dries his off as well. She kisses him on the lips before getting on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:11 am

Shaking his head Duncan stroked her cheek softly. "I never want to hurt you" He grinned "Plus I already got you in my bed, and my bath, and my car, and my office" He chuckled and watched her get out then thanked her for helping get him dry.

Kissing her back he went to the bed. "Do you want anything, some food, a drink. anything?" He smiled down at the goddess that was laying on the bed and sighed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile as she sat upon his bed. She says, “I know you will not hurt me my love.” She then shook her head. “I don’t need anything but you by my side.” She gets off the bed and pulls back the blankets. She has him get in bed before she does. She went to the door after putting on his shirt and put the do not disturb sign on the door. Then she came back to the bed and took off the shirt. She gets in the bed beside him. She says, “I love you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:35 am

Duncan smiled. He hoped that he would never hurt her, but he was still married even if it was to a bitch. He stood and watched her lay out the bed then laid down and braced himself on his elbows as she put on her shirt.

"Hmm I like that you look so sexy" He opeend his arms for her and softly stroked her side "I love you too" He said then kissed the top of her head.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 am

Maria looks at him with a smile and kisses him softly. She then goes to sleep comfortably. Around seven in the morning, Maria’s phone goes off. She wakes up and looks at the caller id…Duncan’s wife. She answers the phone calmly. “Hello?” She was looking for Duncan. “I have not seen him. It is my weekend off. And you just woke me up.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Watching Marla fall asleep Duncan felt so peaceful. Marla was prefect he wrapped his arms around her and held her then slowly feel asleep. He was jarred awake by the phone he rubbed her cheek as she talked. Holding her breath as she spoke to the witch. He thought quickly and turned his phone to silent in case she tried to call his number too.

When she hung up he kissed her neck and grinned. "Hmm such a good lier, should I be worried when you call in sick, wont be able to tell if you are lying" He teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Maria smiles and puts her phone back on the bed stand. She wraps her arm around his neck and kisses him tenderly. She says, “I would only call in sick if I was really sick or you were able to join me.” She sighs and says, “Your wife wants to do something with you today. There was some guy in the background…so I think she is trying to cover her ass.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Feeling happy that she was able to get rid of his wife he kissed her back and chuckled "Hmmm both of us calling in sick that could be intresting" He winked then kissed her stronger.

He raised his brow at the news "Hmmm seems I have some dirt on her" He kissed her "And you were so good she wont be the wiser about you" He kissed him then held her close.

"Arg I dont want to go anywhere with her' He paused. "I guess I will just have to pretend its you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Maria looks at him and laughs saying, “You’ll have to pretend pretty hard.” She could not help hating that woman. She says, “But I would really like it if you stayed.” She kisses him on the lips. “You probably need to call her and at least make it seem that you’re trying to make it work.” She jumps as her phone goes off again and it’s his wife again. She says calmly to his wife, “I will call him for you. He is probably lost in his thoughts.” She hangs up a few minutes later. She says, “She wants to meet in the park I guess.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Letting out a loud laugh Duncan nodded "Yeah I guess I cant do that, you are drop dead beautiful, and she is just...well you know" He groaned and took his phone "Lets get this over with."

"Yeah Marla just called, what are you doing calling her on her days off?" He paused "What park and when?" Getting the information he smiled. "Yes love you too" He hung up and turned to her. "So sorry I should have taken that somewhere else, she seems up to something."

He pulled her close to him "I have a litle time my sweetness, can we leave with happy memories?" He sighed "I wonder if we can steal away one more night?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:47 am

Maria sighs softly as she knew this was probably the end of their weekend together. She got close to him when he gets off the phone. She says softly kissing him on the neck, "You should go. She is not going to let you out of her sight now..." Her voice was calm and she would keep herself calm until he had left. She knew he was going to have to play the good hu sband

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Kissing her back he frowned. "I dont want to go, I want to stay with you" He groaned he knew he would have to go. He kissed her passionetly then sighed. He stroked her arms suckled on her nipple then stood and got dressed.

Took one last look at her and then left. He drove to the park and parked the car and got out and went to where his devil wife wanted to met him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Maria moans softly as he sucked her nipple. When he left, she broke down and cried for a few minutes before getting dressed and leaving for home. She figured he would call her if he wanted her to meet him back at the hotel. She goes back to her apartment happy that no one knew where she lived. All her mail gets sent to a PO box so no one bothered her

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Finally his wife appered with her long bleached blonde hair blowing behind her. She smiled and waved and Duncan put on a fake smile and waved back. She walked to him and kissed him. Duncan closed his eyes pictured his beatiful Marla and kissed his wife back.

He looked at her "So what do I owe this special treat for?"

((Do you want to play the wife??))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:30 pm

His wife says with a smile breaking the kiss, "Well I thought we could spend the day together. I pepared a basket lunch and everything. You put me in a panic when you would not answer your phone. I should have figured you would answer Maria's call." She takes his hand and guides him to a tree where a blanket is laid out. She sits on the blanket and starts taking the food out of the basket. Meanwhile Maria spends her day unable to get Duncan off her mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:13 pm

"I was in a metting, Marla just happened to call during a break" He said in anserw to not answering her calls, truth be told he wasnt even sure if she even did call. He raised an eyebrow at the sound of a picnic, this was not like her she was defeintly up to something but for now let it pass, he had to keep up the fascade.

Sitting down by the tree he smiled at her.. "This does seem prefect" He thought back to Marla abut her prefect body, not fake like his wife's he took a bite of the food and ate it slowly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:48 pm

His wife smiles and says, "I figured as much. You are always working and I know I am cause of it. Look I have been doing a lot of thinking Duncan. I want this to work. I broke off my affair with Alex. I promise I will be a good wife to you if you allow me a second chance." She was being honest in a way but she also just wanted to keep her half of the money.

Maria lays on her bed staring up at her ceiling still feeling Ducan's touch on her skin. She says, "I am hopelessly devoted to him. I have set myself up for a serious heart break if he dumps me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:02 am

"Well like Dr Phill says Happy wife happy life" Duncan said in a gentle voice he was hidding his disdain for her just like he was certain she was still hidding something from him. He listened to her pleas and had to hide a smile "And tell me what makes a good wife?" He raised an eyebrow wating her answer.

He was itching to get back to Marla but knew he had to keeep this up or knowing his luck he was likely to lose everything in a divorce.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:38 pm

His wife smiles at him sweetly. "Devotion and trust." She was faking her way through this. She gets close to him and runs her hand up and down his arm. She says looking into his eyes. She says, "I do have one request...I want you to fire Maria. She makes me feel like she could pouces at any moment. And since I am your wife, it gives me the right to fire anyone I don't like. If I have to fire her, I won't do so nicely."

Maria leaves her apartment taking her cell phone with her. She walks around town doing some shopping while waiting for Duncan's call.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:11 am

Listening to his wife Dunan grew angry. He stood and shook his head. "I will not fire Marla, she is a hard working woman and the best assiatant I have ever had. She needs this job" He glared at his wife, then thought different and knelt down "My love, you really think Marla will go after me? She could have anyone what would she go after a disabled Vetern, a married one at that"

He lightly kissed her lips. "You have nothing to fear from her" He wanted to know why she thought she had the right not fire Marla. He shook his head "Why are you so paranoid, I know I have been working a lot but I just want to give you everything that you want"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:16 am

His wife sighs and says, "I am not stupid Duncan. I know damn well you have a thing for her and I can tell she feels the same way. She is always doing more for you than what is required of her." She did not fall for his kiss. She says, "Fire her Duncan."

Maria walks passed the orphanage were she grew up sadly. She looks at the kids who were stuck there. She goes to the door and knocks calmly. An elderly woman comes to the door and smiles at her. The woman says with a sweet smile, "Come to drop off your weekly gifts today Maria?" Maria nods calmly and she hands over her bags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:57 am

Duncan was beginning to panic but hide it. "Hunni really you think Marla has a thing for me?" He shook his head. "I am lucky that you stayed with me after I got back" He stroked her cheek "Marla had a hard life are you really going to make it even harder on her"

He ran his thumb over her lips. "You are better then that right?" He was stuck in between a hard and rock place either way he was going to get hurt and in turn Marla was going to get hurt, just after he promised that he wouldnt,.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:11 am

His wife shook her head saying, "I don't care. I want her gone understood?" She got up off the blanket. She says, "We can find someone better than her that way you can be home more often. Doesn't that sound nice?" She was going to get her way and she was going to enjoy having her way. "Having her gone and you home would make me happy."

Maria makes her way back home feeling a bit uneasy after being at the orphanage. She hoped that things were going okay for Duncan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next