The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 8 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Duncan growled again. "Thats it he bit his lip arched back and growled hard "Hmmm my sweet Maria" He chuckled and shook his head, I am feeling so good right now you cant hurt me!" He continued to pound into her wanting her to finish again before he finished.

"Where do you want my seed my sweet one?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 8 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Maria moans softly as she rocked her hips to meet his movements. She says in between moans, “I would love to say inside me…..But that is a little risky.” Her body tenses up as she feels her need to keep going. She gets on top of him and says softly, “I will let you decide my love. But I want to keep going. I don’t want this weekend to end….”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:05 am

Duncan continued to groan "Well I did pick up some piils" He said softly he was talking about the morning after pill he had picked up. He would explain later he couldnt explain it but he needed to fill himself explode inside her.

When she got back on top he held her hips and helped her. Rock. "Ohhh baby are you ready for me?" He asked he was so close it was hurting him trying to hold off. "Yes baby"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:19 am

Maria smiles as he said he picked up some morning after pills. "You have planned this out..." She rides him gently making sure to not hurt him but at the same time she was being percise with her movements. She says kissing him on the lips, "Don't hold it back anymore. I can tell you are hurting..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:25 pm

"I have dreamed of this ever since you started working for me my sweet Maria, at night I dreamed of the things that you and I could do" He groaned again and smiled "No I want to finish together"

He stared up at her "You are so beautiful"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Maria looks at him with a huff and kisses him gently. "I wanted you in my bed a few days after I started working for you. I saw you were a good man worth taking a risk over." She moves her hips taking him deeper inside her. She moans as she is hitting pleasure spot with every move. Her folds tighten around his member with each time she went down on him until she finally released all her juices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:07 am

Andrew chuckled "Hmmm am I that handsome" He teased before kissing her again. He moaned out and grunted with every thurst it was getting harder to wait. She was so beautiful she stroked her cheek and when he felt her finally release again he screamed out and filled her he collasped and waited until he receded from her and licked his lips and kissed her again.

"That was prefect"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile as he moaned and grunted from being able to hit his release. She kisses him back and says softly, “I was right. You are a sex god my love.” She lies next to him and rests her head on his chest. She says, “You area god to me my love.” She winces some as the bliss of the sex wears off. Her whole body seemed to ache.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:50 am

Duncan held her close gently rubbing her arm kissing her gently. He saw the pain and gasped "Oh my god Maria, love I am so sorry" He reached over handed her a bottle of water with two advil kissed her again "I am going to turn on the jet pool in the bathroom, it will help you"

He turned it on with some lavender oil to help ease it more then came back for her ready to carry her to the tub. "Maria I am so sorry I hurt you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:36 pm

Maria takes the pills and swallows them with a few gulps of water. She says with sweet smile, “Duncan it comes with losing your virginity to someone you love. You get lost in the explosive sweet pleasure and then when thee high of pleasure, you are reminded with pain that you have given a part of yourself to that person that you cannot take back.” She slowly gets up from the bed and kisses him on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Dunan stroked her cheek as she spoke and kissed her back softly. "You are amazing and prefect" He lifted her up. "Now do you want a hot bath, I was told it would help" He nuzzled her neck and kissed it. "I want to make it better, at leastyour body I know I cant fix the other thing, I just hope you dont regret it.

His face was pained as if he was scared that she regretted what they just had done.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Maria looks at him as she could sense the pain he was in. She makes him look her in the eye. “My love I do not regret what we have done and what I have given you.” A tear goes down her cheek. “My love for you is true and pure. Yet you still have doubts of me.” She looks down at the floor ashamed that she could not prove her love to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:55 pm

"I dont doubt your love" He whispered then licked his lips and kissed her. "I just thought that I hurt you to much" He carried her to the gaint hottub like bathtub and set climbed in with her and rubbed her back softly.

"I love you Maria" He whispered in her ear before kissing it, I was just so scared when I saw the pain" He frowned "I had never been with a virgin before I didnt know" He trailed off and hugged her close gently stroking her stomach. "How does this feel?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Maria let him carry her to the hot tub still feeling hurt. Her body tensed at the sudden feeling of heat but she soon relaxed. “You must feel the pain of life in order to truly feel the great joys of it my love.” She moans softly under his touch. “Just having you this close to me makes me feel better.” She kisses him on the neck gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Still holding on to her he kissed her gently "Well I am not going anywhere, and I will pamper you out of your mind tonight, how does a nice massage sound?" He asked. "And you dont have to worry, I am sure the pain with subside" He nuzzled her neck still upset that he had hurt her. He should have been more gentle, more slow, but it had been so prefect. He looked at her and wondered if she still felt the same way about him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile and says, “My love you do not need to pamper me. Massage would be delightful.” She kisses him on the lips as she wanted him to be happy. She says softly in his ear, “Duncan you are a loving man I am glad I met you.” She kisses him roughly on the lips as she needed him to feel her love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Duncan smiled "I know I dont have to but I want to" He whispered into her ear. He kissed her back and sighed. "How lucky am I that you decided to come and work for me" He siad with a bit of a smiled then kissed her back groaning he held her close and pushed his tounge through her lips to wrestle with hers while gently stroking his body.

His member was beginning to get hard again but he hoped she wouldnt relize it since she was aready in enough pain he didnt think she could do another round so quickly but just having her close was enough for him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Maria moans as she keeps kissing him not noticing his arousal in the water. She stubbornly let him win the fight for dominance of the kiss. She says in the kiss, “You can spoil me by staying beside me as my man not your wife’s man. That is all I want of you. I don’t care about money or anything. All I want is you my love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:15 am

Duncan could tell that she let him win but he was okay with that he still got his Kiss. He smiled as she began to speak then frowned. "My heart, and my mind and my soul and my body is all yours" He frowned "But I cant leave her yet, or she will get everything" He shook his head and kissed her strongly on the lips. "I am your man and your man only" He said, "I just have to keep pretendign" He hated hurting Marla but it was the truth.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Maria listens to him and says, “I know you can’t leave her yet…But what if…you start to fall in love with her? It does happen.” She was a little worried she would become replaced easily. His wife was a good looking woman and she was good at getting what she wants. She looks in his eyes and kisses him softly on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Duncan shook his head. "Baby she is a evil woman who only married me for my money" He sadly shook his head again, "I thought she loved me, but she doesnt, she may be good looking but you are beauitful"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:29 am

Maria looks in his eyes and kisses his neck gently. She says nibbling on his ear, “Okay my love. Enough talk about her.” She giggles softly. She says, “Just think in a little while you and I can be together all we want.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Duncan grinned "Yes enough about her when I can talk about you " He kissed her nose "How sexy your nose is" He then kissed her eyes and ears naming each sexy in turn.

He stroked her sweet body and kept telling her how sexy she was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Maria looks at him giggling as he found some of her ticklish spots. She says, “My love I am not beautiful or sexy. I am just good to you.” She kisses him on the lips and strokes his body. She loved this man more than she could ever describe to him in words or actions. But she could give him her heart…the only thing she has left to give. The one thing no other man has ever had from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:51 pm

Duncan shook his head "You are both beautiful, more beautiful then the first sunset that I saw once I was home again" He kissed her neck "And you are more sexy then all the pin up modles together" He sighed as she started to stroke his body. "And you are more then good to me"

He kissed her softly then held her close.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next