The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 15 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Maria smiles and looks at him feel loved and very happy. “You are my universe. You are all I need in the world.” She cuddles up into him and watches the TV for a few minutes. When he asks if she was hungry, her stomach growled loudly on queue. She blushes deep red, “I guess I am hungry according to my stomach.”

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 15 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Hear her stomach growl he laughed. "Alright my love what does my queen want for dinner?" He poked her ribs. "Do you want me to order soemthing or do oyu want to go out"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile jumping when he poked her ribs. “Hey! Don’t poke me that tickles!” She gets on top of him and says, “If we order in we could stay comfortable. If we go out, we would need to get dressed and drive around to find a restaurant.” She gets out of the bed letting herself be naked. “What sounds good lover?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Duncan grinned. "Hmmm ticklish I love it" He started to do more until she got on top of him he gently squezed her breasts. "Hmm I guess you are right, this is better" All too soon she got out of bed he growled seeing her naked. "Hmmm or we could go naked" He chuckled and went to the phone. "What does my little nympho want?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile. "Don't worry I will be back in your bed soon. I was thinking chineese food." She grabs her phone as it vibrates. She looks at her text inbox. She has a text from Duncan's wife.

"I hope you enjoying your time with my husband. You don't have much time with him left."

Maria tenses up and goes over to the bed. "Lover your wife knows we're here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Duncan watched her then smiled about Chinese food. "Hmmm that sounds awesome baby" But then he jumped out of bed. "WHAT?" He reached her cell then read it then took out his phone. "Where is she?" A pause "keep a tail on her, I need protection for Marla, ASAP" He then took her into his arms. "Its going to be okay baby"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Maria looks at him shaking as he held her. She says, "We need to get away from that woman. I think she plans on finishing what she started. She is after me. Not you...If I leave she won't hurt you. I can't bare the thought of her hurting you." She looks up at him with tears in her eyes. "This is all my fault. I should have just lied about my feelings for you. Your leg and knee is messed up because of me. Your life is a mess because of me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:05 am

"I know your scared my love, but my first worry is you" He held her and kissed her then shook his head. "You would deny me all this love?" He looked at he and kissed her frimly and deeply. "No don't say that, none of this is your fault, she wanted the widows pension from me dying and is very upset that I did not die, that is all" He shrugged "Unill we divorce I am worth more money dead then alive I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE" He smacked himself in the head clearly upset with himself.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:37 am

Maria looks at him her whole body shaking. "But look at us...we are having to hide like we are ashamed of our love." She blushed deeply as he kissed her. It sent her thoughts out the window. She stood there in this arms as he brought up the fact that he was worth more to his wife dead than alive. She says as she holds his face in her hands, "Calm down. You are here with me. She will not kill you without having to kill me first. Now why don't we order in from a Chinese food restaurant. Then we can have a long bath together and let your guys handle your wife."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:45 pm

He sighed and kissed her again. "I do not want you in any danger baby" He sat down and put his head in his hands. "I need to get you safe" He sighed then looked up at her with tears in his eyes. "I am so sorry my wife did this all to you" He then smiled and nodded "Alright a bath sounds good, seeing you hot and wet and naked even better"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Maria looks at him as he seemed to feel a bit better with her idea. She says, "Have about we eat first? Than you and I can soak in a long bath together." She kisses his lips and orders their dinner from her phone as she knew a place that would deliver and know her very well. She puts on his shirt with a smile, she loved being able to act like his woman openly. "I don't know about you but I am starving really bad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:52 pm

He smiled. He had plans on sending her ahead of him to try to placate his wife at least make sure that Marla was safe. He then fowned as he put the shirt on. "Hmm I like you naked but man in my shirt you look so damned sexy" He then sighed and sat on the bed and waited. He covered his lower half in a blanket since he was naked. He watched her and growled. "They better hurry up or the delivery man is going to get a shock of his life"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile. She had got him riled up again. She kisses his lips slowly softly teasingly. She says, "You're not the only one who is eager. I can not get enough of you. You are a god to me. I will never get enough of you and your loving." She strokes his chest gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:55 pm

He growled as he was kissed. "Grrr baby don't be so tempting or the delivery boy will be shocked." He touched her skin soflty as he got harder. "Oh baby I might need a cold shower before that hot bath" He pulled her down on the bed so she was sitting on his lap. "You make me so hard all the time, I cant get enough"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Maria smiled as he growled. She loved it when he did that. She kisses him on the neck gently and nips at the sensitive skin. "It's not my fault that you are so tempting my love." She sits across his lap. She rubs against him and kisses him deeply and lustfully. "I love you so much Duncan." She slips off his lap when the delivery guy gets there. She pays for their food and goes back to his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Duncan growled again as she kissed and nipped at his neck he palmed her ass then growled again. "You are so tempting" He kissed her hard and passionately. He then sighed when he had to get off of him to get the food. He pushed himself up on the bed and then grinned as she came back. "Hmmm Chinese food and you are similar, I could eat and eat but I will always be hungry in mere minutes after words"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Maria makes their plates and kisses him gently as she crawls into bed with him. "I am not going anywhere and I ordered more than plenty of food. So you can get your fill of both tonight. But if you keep growling like a manly beast, I might have to skip over dinner and go right to dessert. Your sexy body calls to mine like a magnet. And right now, your call is winning."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:47 pm

He sat with his back in the back board then pulled her to sit in his lap but allowed her to move if she so chose he kissed her then giggled. "No my sweet baby you need to eat to get up your strength" He started to eat himself and then moved to see if she was eating.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Maria slowly eats the food as her body was rather sore. She gathers up their medications so they both could take them after they ate. She was scared of what his wife might do to them if she was to confront them. She says, "Duncan I love you, you know that right? I would do absolutely anything to keep you safe. Even if that meant having to take things into my own hands."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:17 pm

He watched as Marla gathered up the meds. He could tell that she was nervous and scared. He held her and kissed her. "Baby don't worry about it I will keep you safe for as long as it takes" He bit his lower lip and shook his head. "No baby you can not take it into your hands, let my people handle it" He swallowed and looked at her. "I am going to make sure you are safe then might deal with it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:12 pm

(I sent you a private message with a rp idea. Would you take a look at it?) Maria looks at him and says, "Duncan if you are worth more to her dead than alive, she will eventually come after you. I can't lose you. I lost so much in my life. I can't lose you. I would not survive it. I know that sounds pathetic but it is true." Tears stream down her face and she stops eating to hide her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:59 pm

((I looked at it I can try it...not sure how good I would be at it but I can try))

He shook his head. "She would make me suffer and that is taking away you first," he swallowed hard and kissed her then he sighed and whipped away the tears. "My love nothing is going to happen okay, we will stick together if that is really what you want"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:32 pm

(Yay! Thank you!) Maria looks at him and says, "I would like that. I just don't want to lose you." She cuddles up to him and takes her pills for pain. She finishes what she wants to eat and then starts to strip out of her clothes. She goes into the bathroom and starts the bath. She makes sure that the water is nice and warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:59 pm

Duncan frowned he wanted to keep Marla safe but had a feeling his wife wouldn't stop. He kissed her then watched as she stood and stripped he followed her with a grin. "Huh Marla I think I have forgotten how to take off my clothes can you help?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:09 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile as she knew that she caught his attention. She strips him of his clothes and kisses him deeply. "I love undressing you. Most of the time I want to keep you naked. Because you and I can't keep our hands off each other." She helps him into the tub and begins washing his body slowly. Stealing kisses from him every once in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next