The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 16 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:17 pm

He grinned as she stripped him. She didn't turn away like his wife did, his wife hadn't looked at him like this in years. He sighed and chuckled at her comment "Hmmm I could live with that, being naked covered in you" He stepped into the bath tub and closed his eyes and allowed her to was him. "Hmmm your touch feels so good baby"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 16 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Maria kisses him deeply and washes him gently. She stays extra gentle around his knees and his head because of his headaches. She could feel that his body was very tense. Was he in pain or was he stressed out because of his wife? She looks at him in the eyes and says, "You deserve to be loved on like this. Every day all day." She kisses him deeply and rubs against him gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Growling and panting as she kissed him and washed him. He watched her being gentle and had to smile. "I guess I am a bit of a mess aren't I?" He licked his lips and then kissed her back he chuckled at her comment. He touched her skin softly. "You deserve to be worshiped and adored and waited on hand and foot"

He grunted as she rubbed against him. "Are you not sure my love I don't want to hurt you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Maria looks at him and gets in his lap rubbing against him gently. "I am always ready for you my love. Besides I love the idea of being able to love on you. Being in this tub being able to relax you. The way your body seems to melt with mine." She kisses him deeply. "Duncan you won't need to worry about hurting me. Even in my moment of extreme pain I will never stop wanting you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:43 pm

He growled softly then chuckled "I think you are a little bit of a nympho you know that" He gently touched her face in a carress. He sighed and held her tightly then gently pinched her ass. "So does my little Nympho want it?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Maria smiles and kisses him deeply on the lips. Did he not know what he did to her? How he drove every part of her wild with his touch, with his voice, and even with his smile. He made her melt inside and out. She says to him while stealing a kiss, "I want all you can give me. I want to give all of myself to you. You are my one and only. The only man I ever want to be with."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:00 pm

Duncan took her and eased her on to his lap. Softly slipping his member inside of her. "Oh god, this is my favorite place to be, do you know that??" He groaned out and started to massage her nipples. "How does that feel my goddess" He moved one had to her ass and started to thrust gently into her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Maria smiles at his comment. She says kissing his neck, "I had a feeling that you would say that." She moans softly in pleasure as he massages her nipples and thrusts into her needy wet folds. "This feels really good baby." She moves her hips in union with his thrusts to increase the amount of pleasure both of them felt from each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:44 pm

He was growling as he felt her lips on his neck. He loved to hear the sound of her moans and continued to massage her nipples and then suckled on them as he felt her match her thrusts. "Oh god baby that's it" He gently bit her neck and then held her ass to help with the thrusts.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Maria moans softly in pleasure as she rides him and he sucked on her nipples. She says in between moans as she picks up her pace, "Duncan I just can't get enough of you." Her hips begin to move to a rough rhythm. Her moans become a bit more frequent and louder. She kisses him deeply and strokes his body as she rides him. God she loved this man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 07, 2013 8:04 am

Duncan smiled "Well that works out because I cant get enough of you either" He growled out and bucked his hips out he wanted her to finish before him. He took a hand and teased the sensitive nub trying to make it even more pleasurable for her. "How are you feeling baby?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:21 am

Maria moans softly in pleasure as he rubbed her nub. She kisses him deeply and moans loudly as her pleasure is intense. "I feel like I am going to explode. The pleasure is growing and I want to give into it. But I don't want to stop." She rides him roughly and her moans get louder. "Duncan I don't think I can hold back much longer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 17, 2013 4:47 pm

"Ohh we will have lots of time for that baby just give in" He growled and pumped faster wanting to drive her nuts. "Oh God yes baby you are so nice and rough with me" He growled again "Give it all to me, I will make you cum again before I pump you full of mne"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:31 am

Maria moans loudly in pleasure as her pleasure becomes too much for her to handle. She holds on to him as she releases her juices and her body shakes from the intense waves of pleasure rock her entire body. "Duncan...That was amazing.." She looks at him and kisses him deeply on the lips. She was not sure what the future had in store for them, but she did know that she was not going to give him without a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:33 am

Feeling her releasing was almost his undoing he stilled inside her for a few moments then he started to pump into her again wanting to make her cum again before he filled her with his seed. He growled out and kissed her back he had a feeling she would be sensitive but hoped she could handle it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Maria looks at him as he continues to thrust into her very sensitive folds. She kisses him deeply as moans come from her throat. She says softly, “My love you are going to drive me crazy.” She wondered how long she could keep up with him. She was still rather new to the aspects of sex and she wanted to please the man she loves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Duncan stilled inside of her "Baby am I hearting you?" He stroked her hair. "Let me know if I am I don't want to cause you any pain. He kissed her back but was still worried. "Don't do this just for me you have to enjoy it too"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:13 am

Maria looks him in the eyes and kisses him deeply on the lips. “You are not hurting me Duncan. I am just still wrapping my head around the fact we are together and I am still new at making love to you. So I think part of me is still worried if I am pleasing you right.” She moves her hips some to encourage him to move again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Sighing in relief Duncan continued to kiss her and stroke her face. "Baby don't think like that, you are my prefect girl, I love your innocence that that I get to be the guy that gets that, do you know how special that is?" He kissed her then groaned as he felt her move. "Ahh my little vixen is impatient is she?" He begain to slowly ease and out of her then took himself almost all the way out. Took her arms above her head and whispered "Wait for this" He then quickly and hard rammed up inside of her. Feeling himself getting closer he took his thumb and rubbed against her clit to help her finish fast and hard with him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Maria looks at him a moment as he took her arms above her head. She thinks, “What is he up to?” She whimpered in disappointment as he slowly pulled out her folds. Had she done something wrong? But then she gasped in pleasure and surprise when he quickly and hard rammed up inside of her. She had not expected him to do that. She moans loudly as the pleasure builds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:57 pm

"I might just tie you up one of these days, make you helpless against me" He winked when she had whimpered. Then groaned as he heard her gasp. "Hmmm you like that?" He continued to move inside of her slow and easy until he felt her tighten then he started to do it hard and fast a shine of sweat on his body his body shaking in desire. "Ohh baby I am so close"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Maria moans loudly in pleasure as her pleasure becomes too much for her. She smiles as he makes the comments about tying her up. "Well that's something we could do that another time." She holds on to her release. Her muscles tense up in protest. "Duncan I am so close. I can't take much more." She kisses him deeply and moves her hips to help them get closer to their release.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:44 pm

"Ohh we will have to see about that." He released her arms then growled out "Oh baby let me feel you" He thumbed the sensitive mound trying to make it even better for her this was all for her he wanted her to feel beautiful.

"Here I go baby" As soon as he felt her finish he would fill her with his seed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:56 pm

Maria moans as her whole body fought to stay in control. She did not want to hit her release yet. She wanted to last a bit longer for him. But then her muscles clench just right as he thumbed the sensitive mound and it was enough to send her over the edge of the pleasurable abyss. Her tilted back in pleasure as her juices burst out of her like a dam that just gave way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:01 am

"Don't hold on baby just let it go" He licked his lips and continued to ram into her. He grinned as she felt her cum on his fingers and around his member he suckled on his fingers then brought his head down and kissed her passionetly and continued to rock into her gently this time he would bring her to her brink again then and only then would he allow himself to get his fill. He wanted her to feel fullied and loved because she was.

"Baby you are so beautiful"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next