The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 30 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:43 am

His eyes got wide as he felt her arch against him, feeling the pressure of her breast more against his mouth, so he closed his eyes, and slowly bit harder until he could taste droplets of her blood in his mouth, which drew him to bite harder, sinking his fangs into her breasts, until he pulled away, slowly going lower to her inner thighs as instructed, getting to where her legs amost met, and gently nibbled at the taught skin there, barely be ing able to pinch any skin between his teeth, but immedietly skining his fangs in, and tasting her blood.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 30 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:50 am

she whimpered a little more in pleasure when he bit harder on her breast, having her panting heavily before he moved, blinking in surprise she bit her lip as she watched him move down , squirming as he nibbled but the moment he sank his fangs in she screamed in pleasure , jerking under him as she climaxed immediately '' bloody hell!" she actually saw stars on that one and figured that he managed to nearly make her pass out from overload of pleasure.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:55 pm

He smiled, hearing her whimper, which made him smile before he bit down onto her inner thigh. He held her still as he felt her squirm, and jumped as he felt her jerking from climax as he bit into her. He stayed latched onto her thigh tightly, before pulling away, and slowly crawling up to her. "Hmm... now that was surprising...", he said, seeing the dazed look on her face. "Didn't think that it would be that plasureable...", he teased as he looked her over, seeing the punctures that he left on her nipple and her thigh, and he gently licked the blood from her pale skin from both spots before lowering his head down to begin flicking his tongue against her pussy again. He was curious to see how wet she was after that immediate orgasm.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:18 am

she gave a low moan as he gently licked at the punctures he left, getting the blood before making her squirm again at the feel of his tongue on her very wet pussy. '' ohhh damn ,think your trying make me pass out.. '' she mumbled, she figured it could be blamed on the rising sun as well that she was feeling more sleepy by the second, though his mouth was definitely keeping her awake.. '' and its only surprising because you have never done that before, trust me, its a nifty trick '' she mumbled, looking down at him lovingly as she tugged a little on the ties.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:09 am

He looked up as he continued to lick her wet clit, tasting her juices. "What if I am trying to make you pass out?", he asked softly. He could see she was getting tired, but he wasn't done yet. He wanted to tease her even more. He gave a small pout, looking at her other inner thigh, and he gave a lick of his lips, eyeing her for a moment before he quickly bit, sinking his fangs into her other thigh, eyeing her the entire time as he did so, tasting her blood leak into his mouth, and he eagerly lapped it up, before pulling away, keeping his eyes trained on her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:35 pm

she yelped and moaned in pleasure when he bit her other thigh , making her practically jump a little on the bed, tugging more on her ties she nearly got one of her hands free as she looked down at him. '' uh huh then what are you going to do if you make me pass out? are you just going to go to sleep or what?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:45 pm

He gave a devilish smile as he watched her jump as he bit into her thigh. He raised an eyebrow as he began to lick at her clit again, still tasting the juices from her orgasm just moments ago, but he slowly scraped his fangs across the surface of her clit, keeping his eyes trained on her as he flicked his tongue against her lips, slowly worming it's way inside. "Hmm... so any other tips?", he asked in between licks, with each lick he scraped his fangs across the general area, before slowly sinking his fangs barely into the flesh there.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:24 am

her eyes widened from the first scrape over her clit, shocking her to the point where she held still, nearly having her toes curling from it.. '' ohhh..ummm.. '' she frowned trying to think of any more tips for him before sucking in a sharp breath as he barely sank his fangs into that spot'' ohhhh!!! that is definitely new.. '' he nearly brought her to the brink of another climax again, though she didn't think that was possible.. '' what gave you that idea?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:21 pm

He continued to watch her as he kept his eyes trained on her reaction, slowly sinking his fangs in a little further after hearing her groan. He gently ran his tongue across the sensetive skin, tasting her sweet blood before pulling away. "Not fair to bite near it, and not bite at it...", he said nonchalantly as he watched her still. He lowered his head back down to gently run and flick his tongue against her clit. He wasn't sure what else to do... He wanted to see if he could get her to climax again, but wasn't sure how to now.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:24 pm

she groaned and squirmed more in her ties, managing to get one hand to slip out before reaching down to slide her fingers through his hair, getting a small handful as she gently tugged'' alright now your just being really damn cruel and teasing. '' she grinned, tugging a few more times gently on the strands of his hair, she was sure he could get her to go again, wouldn't be that hard though she was damn tired.. '' think its time to sleep.. sun is up. and your going to kill me if you keep doing that.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 pm

He looked up, seeing her hand going toward his head. He closed his eyes and slowly openned them in response to feeling his hair being pulled on. "I don't mean to be teasing...", he said innocently, seeing full well she was tired. "And I don't really think I can kill you this way...", he said with a half grin as he continued to lick her, barely scraping his fangs across the tender skin, going back and forth, scraping harder until his teeth slowly sank into the skin. He closed his eyes, tasting her blood once more on his tongue, an interesting combination of her fluids in his mouth which made him give a shudder while one hand slipped it's way to her clit, and slowly dug it's way inside while he stayed latched on with his fangs.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:37 pm

she sucked in another breath before releasing it on a slow moan as she arched slightly against him, literally shuddering in pure pleasure as she climaxed again, her fingers instinctively tightening a little in his hair though she had to keep from yanking on it.. '' geez. and i dunno hun i think you may just kill me with this.. would be the first death ever by too much pleasure'' she teased, definitely alot of excitement and way better then getting attacked by bloody hunters.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:46 pm

He pulled away at the sound of her moan as he pulled his finger from her and gave a gentle pull as he felt her grip tighten on his hair. "Well let me assure you, my love, you are way too much fun to kill in this manner, but I think I have made up for everything you did to me...", he said with a small grin as he slowly got up and untied her restraints and laid down next to her, looking up and down her naked body with a grin. "So... if you ever think of teasing me like you did earlier, you know that this will get worse and worse...", he said with a self-satisfactory grin as he licked his lips, still tasting the combination of her blood and her juices.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:53 pm

she couldn't help the small laugh as she tried to catch her breath , slowly rolling over on her stomach and snuggling up to him once he laid down next to her'' really? well don't tell me that or i am going to tease you to no end. '' she grinned, yawning and stretching before lazily yanking on the blankets to pull them over her and him, '' oi. you tired me out so much i doubt i will wanna leave this hotel for a day or two.'' she was teasing of course, figuring a good day's sleep would have her wide awake at sundown and ready to tour the rest of paris.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:59 pm

He looked down, realizing he was still in his clothes as he easily kicked his shoes off and snuggled up against her. "Well then, it will just get worse and I just may kill you with sex...", he teased softly, helping her pull the blankets over them and the lights seemed to dim themselves down automatically. "That is fine with me...", he said as he gave another yawn, feeling the full effects of the sun being up outside even though there were no windows in the room. He wrapped his arms caringly around her and felt himself fall seamlessly into a deep and comfortable sleep.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:09 am

she grinned as she watched him fall asleep while she snuggled up to him. '' hmm .. gotta say, not a bad way to die though'' yawning she didn't even pay attention to the lights dimming as she fell asleep, and stayed asleep for the entire day, she even woke late , just a few hours after sun down.

Stretching slowly and relaxing she opened her eyes to glance around, glad they hadn't had any unwanted visitors since she told the staff that they wouldn't be needing maid service at all. atleast not until they left. '' maaaaan just as i thought, deep sleep definitely did me good. '' mumbled, slipping out of bed silently not even caring that she had no clothing on since she was heading straight to the bathroom and immediately started up a shower, while it warmed up she did a quick but thorough brush of her teeth , and her hair before stepping in to it. enjoying the hot water on her skin as it woke her up more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:37 pm

He got up at the feeling ov her moving in the bed. "Hmm?", he mumbled as he slowly openned his eyes. He sat up, hearing the water and he slowly got out of bed, and strolled quietly into the bathroom, watching her getting into the shower. He gave a quiet yawn before knocking on the wall of the bathroom. "May I join you, my love?", he asked as he kicked off his clothes, shoving them toward the side of the room. He looked around as he gave another yawn. "Please? I won't bother you.. you won't even know I am there unless you want me to bother you...", he mumbled drowsily.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:04 am

she smiled as she glanced over at him, '' yea sure, i am not going to stop you besides i enjoy your company'' she moved slightly aside to give him more room to come in. getting her hair nice and wet before beginning to wash her hair thoroughly. humming softly '' you ok? did you get enough sleep?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:57 am

He slowly stepped into the shower, feeling the warm water hitting his pale skin and he gave a small wince. "Huh? Oh.. yeah...", he said with a chuckle as he moved his red hair from his face with a smile. He raised an eyebrow, looking her over as he slowly seemed to become more alert. "Well, my love, what is planned today?", he asked as he slowly began to scrub her with a loofah sponge which he had lathered with body wash. He bit his lower lip, looking at her as he slowly and lovingly scrubbed her. He slowly stood up after finishing and gave her a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:13 am

she bit her lip as she watched him scrub her body he was definitely making it a little hard to think'' well.. not sure, i would like to tour paris a little more, though i know they have a ton of shops... if i was human i would love to try out most of the food places.. .. its been such a long time since i have even tasted chocolate.. '' she frowned, before sighing, closing her eyes as she enjoyed him washing her body.. '' hmm think its my turn to wash you .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:22 am

He listened to her as he slowly scrubbed her, looking up as he saw her bite her lip and he gave a small chuckle. He slowly but smoothly stood up with a smile. "You can if you want... I'm not going to stop you...", he said with a smile as he raised an eyebrow. "Why has it been so long since you have had chocolate?", he asked softly. "In small quantities you can still enjoy food....", he said softly as he looked into her eyes for a moment before he gave a smile. "We can do whatever you want...", he said as he nuzzled her neck softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:19 am

she frowned as she glanced at him and took the sponge from him.. '' how do you know that?" she had never tried food after her own turning , well other then that first time and ended up severely sick.. '' hmmm well. maybe.. if your right on it. i could try a few things.. see if it don't bother my stomach.'' grinned as she nudged him a little before slowly scrubbing him down, '' hmmm are there any theatres? like live action theatres? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:56 pm

He gave a small chuckle. "In small intervals, it isn't all bad... We don't need it but as long as it isn't much, it doesn't hurt.", he said with a caring smile, raising an eyebrow as he felt her begin to scrub him. It was a little unnerving. It was another thing he wasn't quite sure of how to react... He just took a swallow and kept his breathing as normal as he could as he watched her. "And some red meats like a really rare steak are actually pretty good...", he said with a continuing smile as he closed his eyes and just tried to relax a little.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:22 pm

she laughed as she finished scrubbing him before tossing the sponge at him, placing her hands on her hips as she narrowed her eyes at him'' stop that, your making me really hungry you know'' she lightly poked him even as she studied the bit of expression on his face. '' hmm what are you thinking? or what in the world is running through your mind should i say.?" now she was eager to try some of the things he was mentioning, stepping out of the shower she dug for a clean towel before wrapping it around herself..'' definitely feels better. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:05 pm

He gave a teasing smirk. "Well if you are hungry, you could always take a little nibble...", he said, motioning to his own neck. "As far as what I am thinking, I think it is time you treated yourself to some actual food... I have only mainly treated myself to meat... very rare meat...", he said, his mind obviously focusing on blood for the moment before snapping out of it. It was making him ache with hunger, and he didn't want that yet. He followed her out of the shower after rinsing off and putting the sponge on the holder inside. He looked at her as he watched her wrap the towel around her body and he bit on his lip softly, but enough to draw a little blood. It was intended to keep him sated long enough for them to get some food or blood... whichever one. Autovamping didn't do him well, but it did have a tendency to keep him going for some time.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next