The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 41 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:29 pm

she heard the jet but ignored it as she relaxed in his embrace. " hmm well alright then if you say so." she gave a small frown as he told her to stay calm before they where suddenly dropping fast, she gave a squeak, eyes wide as she dug her nails into his shoulders to keep from panicking. she felt a jerk as they suddenly came to a stop and he lowered her to the ground before landing next to her. shaking her head she sighed and tried to get her wild hair under control." woo. good way to give me a heart attack love."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 41 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 pm

((1000 replies! yay!))
He moved his head, giving his neck a pop and rubbing his shoulders as he raised an eyebrow as he reached a hand up to her face and gently moved the hair from her. "I said stay calm, love...", he said with a small chuckle as he hugged her to him, nuzzling her neck softly, so tempted to bite, but kissing gently and softly running his fangs across her tender skin. "Come on, let's go inside... I believe I owe you some of that attention we talked about earlier..", he said as he pulled away after slipping his hand into hers and tugging her inside.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:07 am

((whoot lol i am at work. so my phone is being stupid on meh.))

she grinned as she eyed him while he helped her with her hair.. " yeah only a fraction of a second before you dive bombed us. ."she relaxed in his embrace. enjoying the hug as she slid her arms around his was. nearly squirming against him as she felt his fangs over her neck. but stayed still only feeling her heart jump in delight. "mmm good. cause i want more now that you did that . .."teased. curling her fingers around his lightly as he took her hand.following him inside. she felt good. and felt like nothing could go wrong.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:39 pm

He gave an innocent pout before shrugging. "I thought it was fun... Sort of like bungee jumping without anything attached.", he muttered softly. He raised an eyebrow with a small smile as he began walk into the fancy hotel. "Then we had better get a room, then, my love.", he said with a small chuckle as he walked ahead of her and pulled open the door to allow her inside. He took a quick look around and could easily tell that it was a nice place, the colours of the decor complimented everything and it just looked good enough to fall asleep in the lobby. Not as though sleep was exactly on his mind yet.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:08 pm

she blinked and watched him. " i have never bungee jumped. . is it fun ?" enjoying his gentleman manners she walked into the hotel and looked around as well, it did seem cozy, reminded her a few places that she had seen a few years back. " oh yea, a large room, i don't like small rooms.. too claustophobic so to speak. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:38 pm

He smiled. "Well if you liked the dive bomb, you would like bungee jumping... but dive bombing is funner because you can set your own height.", he said with a smile. "Of course, a large room, my love.", he muttered before heading to the counter and talking to the man in a vest before coming back with a key. "Come on... I think you are going to like this...", he said with a smile. He took off for the elevator and hit the up button, noticing the doors openning slowly but immedietely. He got inside and hit the button for the 34th floor.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:17 am

she grinned" really? . mmmm sounds very exciting, now your making me wanna go do something like that.. " smiled , watching him leave, giving her a chance to look around and eye all the people that where milling about in the lobby of the hotel. .

When she heard his voice she turned around and smiled warmly at him. " oh?. now what in the world did you do love. " grinned. eager to see what room he got as she followed him to the elevator. " what else do you like to do that is exciting?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:46 pm

"You see all the videos, all of the pictures of skydiving, bungee jumping, but it is so much different when you actually experience it, and not anyone really gets to experience it at night...", he muttered smiling as the elevator stopped a floor short from theirs, letting in an elderly woman who slowly made her way into the elevator in between them. She had a small cane which she rested on heavily as the elevator doors closed and began to move up again, stopping at the next floor. He walked out of the elevator and turned, tossing the room key to her, and smiling before running off down the hallway.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:32 am

she grinned" ahh really now?" she eyed the old woman but made room for her anyways before waiting for the elevator to move up one floor. laughing she caught the key and watched him take off running." oh now that is so not fair. " teased, carefully going around the woman before taking off at a run after him. " what am i going to do with you mister.'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41